My boss is a Mistress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not want to go with Claire. My arrangement is with you." I said knowing what could wait for me if Claire gets her hands on me.

"You are a slave. I know Claire loves you. I know that you have the likes for her you have told me that, not much more to add." Veronica said looking at me.

"Well to make the story short Mistress Veronica, it is just as you said, and she wants to turn me into a pussy which was not my idea when becoming a slave to you. I now know that one way or the other I'll get fucked there at some point. Through you I found out that basically all of you prefer women, it's not that I do not like being dominated, but you know Mistress what I mean." I said trying to be mild.

"Look dear slave you have already tasted a Mistress, and anything you do from now on will always bring you strait back to a dominant submissive relationship. I only want to help you. I know how Claire is but this is the best for you, believe me." Veronica said trying to put the truth into me in the best possible way."

"I just don't want to. It's only you I want in my life." I said.

"Look I've played mind games with you telling you about the Master who wants a guy to become his mare, would you want that taking place shall I call him to pick you up tonight is that what you want me to do?" Veronica said putting me into a tight corner.

"You would not do that to me. I know you love me and I love you."I said.

"Then if you love me and due to this unavoidable situation you should listen to me. You will be well." Veronica said.

"I thank you dearly Mistress but I'm not sure I can go on without you." I said starting to get sad about it. We both look at each other in silence; a deep feeling of anguish is upon us. We both share a tear, embrace and kiss.

"I'm sorry." Veronica said.

"We shall wait until tomorrow and see. Maybe it turns out different don't you want me at the office?" I said hoping it turns out different.

"No. I'm not having you back at the office sorry my mind sees you differently now. It is all sexual and in a D / s situation with you." Veronica said.

"Can you not try to change your mind?" I asked.

"No, I cannot. I'll tell that even if as short as this might turn out to be, I have enjoyed it. Tonight I will not fetter you, take it as a possible farewell gift." Veronica said.

"Thank you Veronica." I said.

"Let's get some rest; I have a very long day tomorrow. Claire will be over and I'll give you a call to update the situation. I do suggest you have the maid's outfit on tomorrow I know what I'm telling you Stephan take my word for it." Veronica said.

"Thank you for the advice, have a good night Veronica." I kissed her and she soon fell asleep. Veronica woke up very early the next morning; I did not get to hear her. She left me a note, which read: I'll call when Claire is over, she does not know yet. Please do not mention it to her until I speak with her. Love you.

I'm in no man's land now, a slave with a possible new owner? I have to wait for that call which depending of the outcome; will change a number of things in my life. Too many doubts are lingering within me.


12