The Last Days of Sodom Ch. 01

Story Info
Donatiya forces her slave to pleasure her with his tongue.
2.3k words
4.37
8.1k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This series is about an ancient city in which all the inhabitants are totally morally and sexually depraved. If you are not interested in reading about these sorts of things, you may want to move on to a different series.

*****

My name is Donatiya. When I was young, the land that is now the Judaean desert was a beautiful plain filled with the most delicious fruits imaginable. There were five cities on the plain. I lived in the city of Sodom. My father Aqhat was one of the richest noblemen in the city and I was his only child. He loved me so much that he gave me my own mansion to live in, full of fine furniture, exotic luxury goods, and beautiful young slaves to take care of me and pamper my every whim.

I remember one afternoon when I was lying sprawled naked across the red silk bedsheets that covered the couch in one of my many chambers. I was in my twenty-fourth year and I knew quite well that I was extremely beautiful. My hair was as black as obsidian and it hung down to the middle of my back in a mass of flowing curls. My skin was light brown like the shell of an acorn, while my eyes were dark brown with flecks of ember. I was small and thin—but not from lack of appetite.

Partly on account of the fact that I was so rich and beautiful, I was hopelessly spoiled and obsessed with pleasure. Unfortunately for me, the pleasures that other wealthy Sodomites chased after were too boring and mundane. I wanted pleasures that were forbidden, exotic, and appalling. In all honesty, I was something of a sadist; I took great joy in torturing my slaves in all sorts of perverse ways.

On the afternoon that I'm thinking of, there was a small gilded wooden table beside my couch with a gilded platter and a gilded cup. The cup was full of wine, but the platter was empty. Four of my many male slaves were standing around near the couch. Each slave wore nothing but the chastity belt and the leather collar that I forced all of them to wear at all times. They were all lean and muscular and their skins all glistened with oil. Two of them were holding large fans, which they used to keep me cool.

Being hungry for more food, I issued a command to my slaves, saying: "One of you bring me more pickled peacock tongues."

Almost as soon as these words left my mouth, one of the slaves rushed into the other room and returned bearing another gilded platter covered in pickled peacock tongues.

"You look astoundingly beautiful today, Mistress," the slave whispered as he set down the plate.

Most days, I probably would have let a comment like this one pass without any trouble, but I was feeling bored, so I decided to use it as an excuse to torture him.

"Did I tell you you could speak to me, slave?" I asked him.

"No, Mistress," my slave replied.

"Do you realize I can have your tongue cut out for speaking to me without permission?" I asked him, keeping my eyes fixed on him.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you want to keep your tongue, slave?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

"If you're going to keep your tongue, you'd better use it for something useful. Use it to lick my cunt," I commanded, immediately spreading my legs to reveal the flower of my womanhood.

With the other three slaves still watching, the slave whom I had ordered knelt down. Placing his right hand on my inner left thigh, he brought his mouth to my cunt. He began to kiss it, making out with it as though it were my mouth. He buried his mouth in it completely, sliding his tongue inside me and lapping away at my insides like a dog lapping at a bowel of water.

I reached back behind me with both arms, grasping furiously the silk bedsheets beneath me. My head was all the way back, lying against the sheets. I was moaning uncontrollably. When my slave pulled his mouth away from my cunt for just a moment to take a breath, it made a loud popping sound.

"Don't you dare take your mouth away from my cunt for a second, slave!" I scolded him, sitting up slightly. "Keep those lips pressed hard against your Mistress. Every second that you aren't giving me pleasure, I am considering how nice and amusing it would be to cut your tongue out!"

I laid back down. My slave immediately brought his mouth back to my cunt and continued devouring away at it harder than ever. Still clinging to the sheets with my left hand, I reached down with my right hand and put it on his slavish head, pushing him closer.

"Oh yes, keep going, you filthy fucking slave!" I ordered. "Fuck me with your lowly tongue that you don't deserve to keep!"

He kept going at a rapid yet consistent pace. After a few minutes, I felt myself come. I squirted a little bit right onto his face and hand, causing him to tear his mouth away for a moment. I quivered as my orgasm continued. Once it was over, I was still eager for more, so I commanded him, "You've proven that your tongue is useful for something. Now prove to me that you can use your hand, or I will chop it off."

In perfect obedience with my command, he spat on his right hand to wet it and used it to rub my ravenous opening. He slid his middle and index fingers straight into me and began pumping them in and out as he brought his lips back to my clit.

He kept going like this, sucking furiously on my clit while he thrust his fingers in and out. The three slaves who were in the room with us were staring at me so intently that it seemed as though their eyes would burst out of their heads. Meanwhile, I was moaning loud enough for all the slaves in the other room to hear. I loved to think that I was making them horny.

I kept my right hand firmly pressed against the head of the slave who was pleasuring me to ensure that he didn't try to pull away. After a few minutes, I told him, "Lick your fingers. Taste my cunt off your own skin."

He licked up and down over my entire opening. Then, with my allowance, he pulled his mouth away and licked his fingers. He immediately brought his hand back to my cunt and gave it a nice rubbing before slithering his middle and ring fingers inside. He began to pump in and out, staring up at me as he did so with his helpless puppy-dog eyes, desiring nothing more than to please his Mistress.

I brought my right hand up to my right breast and fondled it as he continued thrusting his fingers inside me. My left arm was still grasping at the sheets, but now I was leaning forward with my neck, watching the slave do his work. My mouth was gaping open and I could not keep myself from moaning.

My slave began moving his fingers up and down instead of in and out. Then he brought his lips back to my groin to suck my clit and I immediately lost it. I felt myself coming again, squirting a tiny bit as I did so. As I was lying there, racked with orgasm, my slave took his fingers away from my cunt, dripping with my juices. He licked the juices from his fingers, taking the greatest care to ensure that he didn't miss a drop.

When I finally came down from my orgasm, I laid there for a moment, thinking about how much I was enjoying my slave's ministrations.

"Move back a bit," I told him. He did as I commanded. Once he was out of the way, I rolled over onto my belly so that my perfect ass was facing directly towards him, with my puckered anus right in the center. I craned my neck back around to look at him. I could see him standing there, staring at my perfection. The three other slaves were staring as well, totally transfixed by my beauty.

"Kiss my ass," I commanded.

The slave who had been pleasuring me all this time bent down and planted a kiss on my right asscheek. When he withdrew his lips, I could still feel the saliva he left behind against my skin. I loved the sensation.

"Kiss the other one too," I told him. He did as I commanded, leaving behind more saliva.

"Now I want you to eat my asshole, you filthy fucking slave," I ordered. "I want you to bury your slavish mouth in my fucking ass, just like you buried it in my cunt. I want you to taste my shit straight from my fucking rectum."

My slave looked up at me with an expression of reluctance.

"Do it!" I commanded. "If you don't do it, I'll have you castrated!"

Putting aside his hesitation, he brought his mouth to my tiny rosebud and began to lick. I could feel the wonderful wetness of his tongue on my sensitive regions. At first, he went slowly, seemingly unsure of what he was doing. Then, as he seemed to grow accustomed to the taste, he began to lick faster and with greater enthusiasm. The other three slaves in the room watched him intently as he did his work. It looked to me as though their eyes were filled with envy.

"Oh, fuck yes," I purred. "Keep going, slave. I know you love the taste of my perfect asshole. I know you just love having your tongue covered in your Mistress's shit."

The slave kept going in perfect obedience with my commands. He kept lapping away at my asshole. It felt so fucking good that my eyes rolled back into my head. After several minutes, I felt an anal orgasm wash over me. It was pure ecstasy. I loved the nastiness, the forbiddenness of it. I loved having my slave be so perfectly submissive and drawn to my will.

When I was done coming, I rolled over so that I was on my back once again. I could still feel the wetness of his saliva on my anus. My slave had made me come three times over, but my lust was utterly insatiable. I still wanted more from him, so I sat up and spoke.

"Now, slave," I addressed him, "I want you to use your mouth for one last thing: Kiss me on my lips so I can taste myself."

My slave leaned forward and I leaned forward as well. I put my hand on the back of his head and slowly pushed his lips towards mine. Our lips met. I slithered my tongue out of my own mouth and tasted his lips. I slithered it into his mouth, invading his territory. I tasted his tongue and his teeth. I could taste my own ass in my mouth. I liked it. It made me feel even hornier, knowing where his mouth had been and what it tasted like.

I could have gone on torturing him forever, but instead I pulled away from the kiss after a minute or so and decided that my work was done.

"Congratulations, slave! You have earned the privilege to speak," I declared. "You may say exactly one sentence to me—no more, no less. Choose your words very carefully, or else I may never allow you to speak again."

My slave stood in dumbfounded silence for a moment. His mind was clearly struggling to find the right words. Finally, he spoke. All he said was four words, but, in that precise moment, they were the best four words he could have possibly chosen to say.

"I love you, Mistress," he said.

I smiled and reached over to pick up my cup of wine.

"Very good," I told him. "Your Mistress is pleased."

I took a sip of my wine and swallowed, mulling over what I wanted to do next. I decided to be merciful, so I reached under one of the cushions of my couch and pulled out a ring of keys that I kept with me at all times. I removed one key, which was the key to the slave's chastity belt. I handed it over to him.

"You've served me well. Now go jerk yourself into oblivion in your quarters," I commanded.

The slave immediately took the key, knelt so low that his face touched the floor, and promptly fled the room. I grinned. I was having a very good day. It was only fair that he should be allowed to enjoy himself a little on his own.

I continued to lie on my couch naked, drinking my wine and nibbling on the pickled peacock tongues that the slave had brought. The three remaining slaves stood there, silently entranced by my beauty. Then, about half an hour later, the slave whose job was to attend to my front door came in and signaled that he had important word for me.

"Go ahead and speak," I told him.

"Mistress, a messenger has come to the front door to tell you that Lord Keret is hosting a party tonight and he would like for you to come," the slave announced.

This made me very happy indeed. Keret was another extremely wealthy aristocrat and one of the very few wealthy Sodomites whose parties were depraved enough for my tastes.

"Tell him I will be there early and that I greatly look forward to attending," I told him.

"I will do as you say, Mistress."

The slave knelt so low on the ground that his face touched the floor. Then he left the room to tell the messenger at the door what I had said.