My Boss, My Anal Slut Ch. 05-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then we want the same thing ... very soon, bro," Alexis told me with several kisses to my face and neck.

"Damn straight we do, sis! Our brother is the man!" Daisy, whose age was between our sister's and mine, confirmed with enthusiasm, "we're not really 'step' siblings at heart, are we, bro?"

"No, baby ... you're my real sister where it counts, just as Alexis is our sister, too, and Caroline is more of a mother to me than Mom ever could be. And now we're lovers! Incest rocks, I must confess!" I declared.

Caroline broke out into the goofiest grin and clenched my cock with a vise-like grip, forcing me to cum inside her. She looked into my eyes with more love than ever and kissed my lips with serious passion before pressing her tits to me. She climaxed so powerfully now that Angelica was pushed back from between her buns onto the floor. My boss didn't seem to mind, though. She just got up and went back to work at rimming my stepmother for a moment.

"I will never forget what you just told me ... what you just said. Thank you for that, baby! It means so much! I know that admitting it must have hurt, especially right after your mother's death, but it means the world to me! It was harder for you than for Alexis, but it's good to be appreciated like that!" Caroline told me with a fierce French kiss that left zero doubt as to her affections.

"Well, you've been there for me when she wasn't. I'll always love her as my mother, but I didn't like her very mother. How could I? She left me for you to raise. You did the hard work of being my mother when it counted. The only reason that I didn't call you 'Mom' over the years was that it would be too confusing and I didn't quite realize how much you took over that role until it was too late.

"Just know to the extent that I'm any kind of 'Mama's Boy' at all, I'm yours. Also know that whenever my friends used to refer to you as my mother or my 'mom,' I never even once corrected them. Nor did it occur to me to correct folks who called Daisy my sister. We've been family for ages, haven't we ... Mom?" I tried it on for size and got one of the steamiest kisses ever in response to that gesture.

"Just do me a favor ... only call me that in bed. Others would find it confusing after all this time, but in the sack, the only ones who'd ever overhear it would find it every bit as sexy as I do," Caroline urged me while Angelica brought some breakfast over that she had delivered by one of those restaurant delivery services.

"Don't worry. I made sure that there were enough croissants from Burger King for everyone's appetites, trust me," my boss assured me, knowing my love for a good croissant that she shared with me.

"Good, because after we eat, I have a big brother to fuck, as does Alexis!" Daisy winked at me now.

"You bet that fine, plump, juicy ass of yours that we do!" Alexis reinforced that attitude by running her finger along Daisy's crack and smearing it onto her own croissant for added flavor.

"Hey, if I can rim it, I can use the butt sweat for a condiment, too!" my loving sister pointed out before Daisy and she planted hot and heavy tongue kisses on me.

"Okay, that's a steamy makeout session for sure, but let's save that for after we get some grub in our bellies! We'll fucking need the calories!" Caroline proved such a mom as usual.

"Well said, Mama Bear!" Angelica teased her with a kiss that tasted of her own ass.

"That almost makes me loath to wash out the flavor with my orange juice ... almost," my sweet stepmother had the last word for now.

Chapter 7

"Oh, God, sis ... damn, you're as good as ever!" I told Daisy while pounding the ever loving fuck out of her.

"I should hope so, and even to improve!" Daisy answered me while munching on Alexis's twat.

"They are such delightful girls, aren't they?" Caroline winked at me as she parted Daisy's cheeks to rim her own daughter.

"You got that right, babe!" Angelica added as she planted her pussy above Alexis's face.

"I guess that this means three hall passes for you, lover!" I teased Angelica a bit, getting a playful grin and giggle that belied her being my boss.

"So fucking worth it! Say ... would you ever be up to ... surprising Shawn soon?" Angelica asked, getting a swipe toward her culo from Alexis as her answer.

"It would be up to the girls, of course, but if they wanted to seduce Shawn, they more than have my blessing. Just don't forget me in the process," I half-seriously teased them now.

"As if we ever could forget our dear Damien!" Caroline told me while I pumped harder in and out of Daisy's succulent snatch.

"Yeah, you're the family stud. Nothing changes that! Shawn would be a nice bit of strange, though, from the sound of it. He seems like such a great guy!" Daisy reassured me.

"That he is. Take it to the bank, girls. There's a reason that I'm so in love with both men. They both deserve my passion and then some!" Angelica confirmed, not getting any dissent from me.

Whatever else one said about Shawn Mulligan, the man adored Angelica, just as I did. He was strong, a bit more silent than me, caring, and loyal in his own way. He also knew how to control his jealousy enough to love Angelica how she needed to be love, not according to society's dumbass rules or even the Church's. I wasn't sure how that worked with his Catholicism, but that was between him and his priest or whatever. In my own view, clergy were in no place to throw stones, especially of late, but that was another topic for another time.

"Sounds like Shawn gets at least three hall passes himself and doesn't even know it yet," I beamed as I kept screwing my beloved Daisy.

Yes, if you had just joined us at this part of my memoirs, disabuse yourself of the notion that I used Daisy and Alexis ... and our mother ... and my boss solely for sex. Sex was no small part of it, but I felt strong, serious affections for each of them in my own way. My sisters and I had been lovers even before Caroline had slipped into my bed. Why not? In my book, incest was such a beautiful thing, as long as it was between consenting adults, especially ones who couldn't leave each other alone.

Those who saw me as the "love and leave 'em" type were only half-right. I was down for the lovin' part to be sure, but the leavin' was unthinkable to me. I would never even want to leave my sisters. They were a huge part of why I still lived with my parents. They didn't want to leave, so neither did I. I wasn't about to desert or discard my sweet sisters, not to mention my beloved stepmother. Knowing, as I had suspected for a while, that Dad approved, only made this even better.

This was my household, my family. These were my lovers, these four women here, though with the option to add Svetlana later. Some might call it a harem, but so what? Some might think it unbelievable, but remember, just because your lived experience doesn't include such a thing doesn't preclude mine from having it. I prepaid the price for such joys well ahead with the ugly reality of a horrible religious fanatic for a mother who recklessly endangered my life and that of my sister during our childhood in the name of her faith.

Now the bitch was dead, and I still fucking mourned her ... because I'm only fucking human! So, no, you don't get to be taken seriously by the likes of me if you claim that my life is too good to be true. Take a walk in my damn shoes and you'll see that my suffering only began to be compensated with such carnal pleasures as I enjoyed right then. Also remember that I loved these ladies, as I said. They weren't just sex objects to me or whatever rambling Fourth Wave platitudes you choose to use for your priggish attack on me.

In any case, the more I bottomed-out inside Daisy, the more she groaned and moaned with her delight. My stepsister only stopped her oral services to Alexis long enough to vocalize her own pleasure. I admired those lovely buttocks of hers while watching Caroline rim her with complete enthusiasm. More than once, my gorgeous stepmother stopped eating Daisy's ass long enough to slip me some tongue with the sweetness of that fine pucker on it. If one asked me, the taste of butt sweat only enhanced the deliciousness of making out like that with the woman who had been my true mother in every way that mattered.

I fucking adored that sweet brunette. I loved her even more when she sucked my cock for a few strokes and then guided me back inside her own lovely daughter. The way that she winked at me while she went back to the rimjob that she gave my stepsister was even better and only increased my ardor as I pumped eagerly in and out of Daisy's creamy cunt. I couldn't hold back any longer than Daisy could by now, the sheer ecstasy of cumming together now becoming a delightful reality for both of us.

God, my luck had changed so much for the better! Well, aside from losing Mom ... and frankly, I had mixed feelings about that. She was a royal cunt, but she was still my mother.

"Damn, girls, when you set out to pamper a guy, you make one helluva team!" I smiled before kissing each of them passionately on the mouth and waiting for my dick to recover so I could enjoy Alexis's sweet blonde bush.

From what I could tell of my sister's lovely smile, the feeling was mutual.

Chapter 8

By the time that I bottomed out inside Alexis, also doggy-style, Angelica went to work for the day, a little earlier to surprise Shawn for lunch. I knew what that meant. She wanted part of her lunch to be liquid in nature, and I don't mean booze. That was one way to get her protein for sure.

I grinned as I thought of that while pounding the holy fuck out of my sweet sister, Alexis, the lovely platinum blonde who had no small share of my affections herself. It wasn't just because she had those long legs that wouldn't quit, nor because she had that firm, sleek ass of hers, either. Alexis was an adorable young woman most of the time, though she could be feisty or tough when necessary.

Simply put, she was my baby sister and I had always looked out for her. Somehow, that had turned into romance somewhere along the way. One night, shortly she came of age, she slept into bed with me for snuggling ... and she wasn't alone. Daisy was there with her, too. The trouble was that I was naked ... and so were they. Before we knew it, all three of us were locked in the throes of pure, carnal bliss. We became lovers that night, all three of us, and we never looked back.

"God ... Alexis!" I groaned as I pumped harder in and out of my sexy sister.

"Knock me up, bro ... do it ... put a baby in me!" my horny sister exclaimed while Daisy and Caroline both sucked her ass in front of me.

Oh, yes, did I forget to mention that my ravishingly beautiful stepmother and stepsister, who were basically just mother and sister without the step in my book if one was honest, were busy devouring my sister's delectable derriere? They did so as a team, making it abundantly clear that their objective was to get her to cum sooner and faster ... and harder for me ... for all of us.

Yeah, you try fucking your drop-dead gorgeous sister, who keeps speaking of impregnation, doggy-style no less, which emphasizes her best feature, namely her butt, and tell me how easy it is not to come yet! Tack on the sight of your Mom and your other sis rimming your sister when not making out with each other, and, well ... yeah, I thought so!

"Damn, Alexis ... fuck, yeah ... you're too fucking sexy for your own damn good! Even that pixie cut that I thought would go bad ... still looks stunning on you!" I even praised her hairstyle, just plainly because I had frankly been wrong about it.

So fucking wrong, in fact.

Alexis giggled as she heard my compliment and pushed back even harder at me, "The only thing that I regret about it is that you can't pull my hair with it this short! Wait until winter, bro! This is just a summer haircut!"

"I'm yours forever, bro ... yours ... forever ... so ... fucking ... much!" Alexis declared as she took me balls deep all over again.

"Me, too ... I belong to Lexy and Damy ... my sweet siblings!" Daisy admitted before swiping her wet tongue yet again across Alexis's butt-crack.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I shouted as I spilled my load at last inside Alexis's slick, sweet, juicy gash.

"By the way, bro ... you know how women's cycles tend to coincide at times whenever they share a house long enough?" Alexis asked me while drawing me into a four-way kiss with her, Daisy, and Caroline.

"Okay ... sure," I asked cautiously and curiously.

"Guess who are all fertile at once? But that's not by accident. It's by design. All three of us really do want to have your baby ... so Lexy and I went off the Pill together ... very recently. Simply put, Mom ain't the only fertile myrtle, okay? You're gonna be a Daddy, thrice over! Today was the height of our cycle, bro," Daisy informed me with a wink and another kiss.

I must have fainted, because they had to revive me right afterward. This was the second great day back to back, wasn't it? So far, yeah, my life didn't suck as it used to do. I'd come a long way from being Octavia's son.

12