My Boss the Omega Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eli often looked toward his Alpha to make sure she was happy and she seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit. At one point he saw Amy up there with her and she was suckling the Alpha. He was transfixed. He watched unable to pull his gaze away and others noticed and the other female, Joan, whimpered next to the bed and the Alpha nodded. The other female crawled up and latched onto the other breast and both women were suckling her like two pups. The Alpha's eyes were closed, her lips parted and he could faintly hear the small sounds she makes just before she cums. Then her mouth opened wider and she howled and several of the other wolves started howling until all the wolves were howling with their Alpha.

It raised the hair on his arms. It was a beautiful sound and he'd never forget this moment and the energy of it. The Alpha was panting and she nudged the females to stop and they curled up against her and went to sleep.

He looked around and saw Evan and Bailey frantically licking each other's cocks. Eli could hear muffled moans as they put just the tips in in their mouths and swallowed each other down.

Lunch time came and Eli was preparing it because he was in charge of all meals. It was the only time he was allowed to wear his shorts. None of the other wolves were allowed in the kitchen and he heard the door and looked over his shoulder. His Alpha was walking toward him, he smiled and then knelt at her feet. She pulled him up and kissed him full on the mouth, thrusting her tongue in and consuming him until he couldn't breathe. She finally stepped back.

"I am beyond pleased at how this is turning out, Eli. I'm having more fun than any one person has a right too. He opened his mouth and waited. If she felt generous she would let him speak. She came forward and licked into his mouth. "Speak..." She whispered over his lips.

"I'm so glad, ma'am. I'm having a lot of fun too. I was a little worried when James... well you know, but it felt so good I just went with it."

"I was so proud of you for letting him and the other two men pay attention to you and not try to stop them." Tally was nuzzling his neck. "I want you so much, Eli, I hope you're ready because I will be taking you in front of all of them."

A shiver ran up and down his back. "Ma'am, may I ask how you plan to do that?"

She grins a feral grin and says, "I bought a lovely little toy, it is a vibrating peg strap on."

His eyes grew big and he swallowed hard. "So when you say you will be taking me, you'll really be taking me."

Her eyes looked concerned for a moment and he drops to his knees. "I'm sorry ma'am, my body is yours and you can do what you want to it in front of whomever you want to. I just had a moment of fear but I promise to be good."

Tally pulled him up and kissed him gently this time and then pulled back. "I will put on a show but I won't hurt you. I believe you will enjoy this, I wouldn't do it if I didn't think you would."

"I know, ma'am. I just, I've not done that before."

Tally nuzzled his neck. "Sweet pet, you've been prepping for this day for months."

He was confused and then he felt her hand stroke down his back and over his tail, moving it within him and he grinned.

"Sorry, ma'am. Sometimes my brain doesn't work properly around you."

"It is smaller than what you use every day and I will make sure it is nicely lubed. It will sink into you like butter." He whimpered and nuzzled into her. "I need to get back out there, just wanted to thank you for this weekend and tell you what was coming." She licked over his lips and he opened his mouth to her. He loved how she licked into his mouth.

"Thank you, ma'am, I appreciate it."

"Now, no more talking, pet and I'll see you out there soon."

He watched her as she walked away, her tail wagging with the sway of her hips and he felt himself harden further. He loved that she was wearing a tail like the rest of them. He hadn't known until they had gotten ready on Friday that she had ordered one for herself as well. He absolutely loved how it looked on/in her.

He finished lunch and brought it all out for them. They sat around the large dining table and took their time eating and drinking their ice water. Water was the only thing anyone was allowed to drink during the weekend. No one left the table until everyone was finished and then the Alpha stood up and motioned for everyone to leave the table and move back to the Den. She shot Eli a look and he nodded. He quickly cleaned up and then kneeled in the middle of the Wolf Den and waited.

Eli saw she already had it on and she was stroking it slowly and watching him. Slowly others realized something was about to happen and when all eyes were on her she jumped down off the bed and walked on all fours to him. He half wanted to laugh and half wanted to yelp as she sauntered over to him, her growl getting louder. The yelp won. He went belly up and opened his neck to her. She grabbed his trachea with her teeth the way she did whenever she was serious. He whimpered and trembled and neither was feigned. She finally let go after holding him down longer than she had held down any of them. Then she nudged him and he turned over, onto all fours with his head down to the floor. She carefully pulled his tail out and handed it to Amy who at some point had kneeled next to her Alpha. She held it so it didn't touch anything.

The Alpha climbed up onto his back and bit into the crook of his neck hard, the same place where her mark was from claiming him. She was growling and then she thrust into him and he moaned as she had been right, it slipped right in and it was suddenly alive, vibrating and he whimpered and whined and made all kinds of sounds because it felt better than anything he'd ever experienced and his blood sang, his skin buzzed and everything went straight down to his cock making it feel harder than ever before.

The Alpha was pumping into him and suddenly he felt a mouth on his cock, licking him, nibbling him. Strangling noises came out of him as electrical pulses were running through his body straight to his core. He heard his Alpha making strange little noises and then she reared up and howled long and loud and that did it, his essence exploded out of him and someone sucked the tip into their mouth and swallowed it all down and then licked long strokes over him and then did something they probably weren't suppose to do but he'd never tell. They took all of him in their mouth and milked him dry then they were gone. He tried to look but his face was pressed into the pillow in front of him and they were on the other side. He may never know. His Alpha came back down, nuzzled his neck and for his ears only she said. "Mine."

As vigorously as he could he nodded his head and whimpered. She licked up his neck and cheek and then moved off of and out of him. She very carefully slipped his tail back in, bent down and nipped at his ass cheeks. He wiggled his tail and then fell over and curled up. Amy was there to curl up behind him and James came over and pressed his back up against Eli's front. They cuddled like that for some time.

Lots of playing, humping, and nuzzling happened the rest of the afternoon. After dinner everyone was intertwined, tongues, and cocks were very busy. Amy and Joan curled up to the Alpha, suckled her until she howled and then went to sleep.

James curled up next to Eli and they both went to sleep pretty quickly.

Sunday everyone was more subdued realizing the weekend was coming to an end. One by one he took them to the changing room and helped them come back to the human world. He took his time with them and tried to be whatever they needed to be human again. He knew how difficult it could be after long stretches of playing as a wolf. They each thanked him and Tally waited by the door as he brought them to her. She personally thanked each of them for joining them and every single one of them told her they wanted to do it again.

Amy gave her a full body hug and said, "Tally, I'd really like to spend time here, with you and Eli, if at all possible. I don't live that far away and I work online so I can bring it with me. I would love to serve you further, maybe even full time if you would consider it."

Tally hugged her again. "You are welcome here anytime, Amy, as human or wolf."

Amy smiled and her whole body moved like she was trying to slowly wag her invisible tail. "Thank you, ma'am, if you really mean it I will be back here tomorrow."

Tally laughed, "I do mean it, pet, just don't forget your tail and ears."

"Never, ma'am." Amy winked at Eli and headed out the door.

James was last. As he transformed back to reality and the human world, he looked at Eli and tentatively smiled.

"Hey..."

"Hey yourself." Eli said.

"You aren't upset about anything that happened, are you?"

Eli knew what he was actually asking and said, "Not at all, it was surprisingly good."

James let out a long breath. "I'm so glad, I never told you I'm bi and I was worried I might have freaked you out and you just did the omega thing and accepted it because you had to."

"If that were the case I would have used my safe word. It did take me by surprise, but I did enjoy it once I got out of my head.

"This weekend was the most fun I've ever had. I can't wait to do it again. I knew you lived with her and were her omega all the time and, honestly I didn't see how you could do that, but after this weekend, I'd love being able to live like that full time." He looked sheepishly at Eli. "Do you think it would be possible, I mean, um, I really like both of you and would love to serve her and be able to play with you more often."

"Ask Tally when you leave. She's already given Amy permission to come back. I don't know but she might, it all depends on her. I obey her fully."

"But, would you like it if I was here? If we played like that again?" He looked at Eli with his big brown, puppy dog eyes and Eli smiled.

"Yes, James, I would like playing with you again."

When James was ready Eli led him out to the front door. Tally pulled him into an embrace which she hadn't done with the others and whispered something into his ear. His head was bobbing up and down and she gave him a little nip on his shoulder. He shivered. "Thank you, ma'am. I'll be back tomorrow." And he pulled Eli into a full body hug and then headed to his car.

Eli closed the door and Tally practically jumped him. She pulled him back to the futon and pushed him down onto it. She climbed up and straddled him. "I'm going to fuck you, Eli."

He smiled and she slid down onto him and they both moaned. She took her time, slowly building the tension between their bodies, and when she came she was pressed against him, face in his neck and her muffled cries vibrated into him. It sent him right over the edge. His body tensed and everything within him flowed into his cock and into her, his essence, his whole being shot deep inside of her to her core for the first time and he loved knowing that she was his. He knew she was on the pill. She'd told him when this all began. The same time she told him he wouldn't know when it was coming and he hadn't.

The next morning she was nuzzling him as he woke up. "I love you, Eli." She whispered softly and he stilled. He was only half awake, did he really hear what he thought he heard. She giggled and nuzzled into him and he wrapped his arms around her and she said it again, "I love you, Eli."

He pulls back and looks at her face. "Really?"

"Yes, I think I have for a long time but you putting this weekend together cinched it. Any man who would be willing to let his woman do all that you let me do this weekend, I am definitely as much his as he is mine."

"Oh God.... I love you so much, I'd give you anything, do anything for you."

She beamed at him. "I know because you have. So, it seems our little family is expanding. I know I didn't talk to you about it first, but you seemed to really like both James and Amy and they are both your friends. I really liked how they took care of you during the play party and how you took care of Amy. Are you okay with them joining us?"

"Ma'am, if you want them to join us I couldn't be happier. I cared about them before this weekend, but now I feel super close to them. I mean, we've seen each other in nothing but tails and ears." He laughed.

"Yeah, but you saw the rest of them like that and I don't think you want them living here."

"Maybe not, but I think they are going to be here a lot more often anyway. It seemed like everyone enjoyed it and I heard every single one of them asking when you'd be having the next party, I even heard Bailey and Evan saying they had to bring a couple of females with them next time. It looks like you have yourself a pack, Alpha."

She kissed his nose. "Because of you, omega."

They cuddled until he began to grow between his legs and she lifted the blanket he must have thrown over them during the night and dove underneath. He sucked in his breath as she took him in her mouth, sucking more of him in, taking him deeper until he was moaning and his fingers threaded through her hair.

She took her time, worshiping his cock, loving it until he couldn't take it anymore and he shot his hot seed into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. She came back up, wiping her lips and then kissed him, slowly, opening to him and he explored her mouth, tasting himself on her tongue and he moaned.

When she finally pulled away he said, "God I love you, Tally, Dancing Wolf, Alpha."

"Mmmmmm, I love you too, Eli, Wolf, Omega."

They finally got up off the futon when their stomachs began to rumble. They resumed their roles the moment their feet touched the ground, she was once again his Alpha and he was her omega.

********

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Eli and Tally's continuing story. Please leave your comments, hearts, and stars as that is the only way I know you like this story and want to read more.


12