All Comments on 'My Boss Took My Wife'

by jparker2

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Irresistibly kinky

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting a comment to this story:

"Anonymous, over 3 years ago

Hi jparker2, I love your story, gave you a 5-

๐Ÿ‘"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

got what she'd been asking for all along!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿ™‰ ๐Ÿ™Š!

Jillian would be a KEEPER if she quit drinking cold turkey.

A very very erotic story (5.0 = โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

โญโญโญโญโญ (5), โคโค!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Erotic.

Kinky.

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you bring your wife to a party, you must make sure she goes home with you.

This story is very erotic (and kinky!)

โญโญโญโญโญ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The point is that his boss fucked his wife.

We should not analyze thos story from the legal point of view because this story is pure fantasy (or rather 'dirty fantasy'!)

Hope my comment makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Glenn Burke should have arranged that Jillian get seated between her husband Mayers

and Takashi, whose attention was totally focused on Jillian anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story is VERY VERY EROTIC but it ISN'T TRUE TO LIFE.

The author put the characters in an imaginary world because that way the whole story can be writtenon less than one page.

Meyers is the only normal and decent individual in this story. Jillian would be a decent person too if she could quit drinking cold turkey.

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In this story line the protagonist is placed in a surreal world, but situations he is going thru could take place in real world but would be way less dramatic.

For some of us it is a

PERFECT JACK OFF FANTASY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Re jparker's story, MY BOSS TOOK MY WIFE.

I gave you a 4+ (4.4 = 88%, โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†+)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting anon comment i really can relate to.

Quote:

Anonymous, 7 months ago

โค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ- (5-).

In my opinion it is extra kinky when your boss fucks your wife before your very eyes, let alone when he does it in the presence of others.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I AM COPY PASTING SOMEBODY ELSE'S PUBLIC COMMENT.

Quote:

Anonymous, 3 months ago

The story is VERY VERY EROTIC, but it ISN'T TRUE TO LIFE.

The author put the characters in an imaginary world because that way the whole story can be written on less than one page.

Meyers is the only normal and decent individual in this story.

Jillian would be a decent person too if she could quit drinking cold turkey.

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (5)

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I gave this story a 5- [4.6 = 92% (โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก-)]!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent: โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sexy and kinky. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

... Glenn continued to fuck my wife harder than I ever have. Jillian's hair hung in her face and I couldn't see her expression, but I could hear her beginning to moan. I didn't know how to react. Tears were welling up in my eyes, but at the same time, I felt myself getting hard.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am copy pasting an earlier public comment.

Anonymous - 6 months ago

When you bring your wife to a party, you must make sure she goes home with you.

This story is very erotic (and kinky!)

โญโญโญโญโญ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, what did hubby think, he sat and watched three guys do his wife and didn't do a damm thing, now she's the company slut and hubby is the company joke, serves him right.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING A COMMENT WHICH RESONATES WITH ME.

Quote:

Anonymous - about 1 year ago

Jillian husband Meyers was totally humilliated that day. However he never abandoned his drunk wife, and he stood by his woman.

In my book, Meyers showed that he has class, something that neither his boss nor his colleages will ever have.

Excerpt from this story.

Quote:

Jillian was left bent halfway over the sofa. She seemed out of it and was still moaning, her clothes half off, It was at that moment that I finally snapped to it. I stood up and staggered over to Jillian. I pulled her to me and clumsily tired to fix her stained top and skirt.

"Hey, Meyers, forgetting this?" Dan Radcliff threw Jillian's torn thong at me. It hit me in the face and fell to the floor. Glenn and Dan laughed.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

EXCRRPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

I was quite aware that Jillian had a bit of a reputation at these parties as somewhat of a tease. It was something she always did. She seemed to love the attention and jealousy she often created among the guests. There were times I wanted to say something, but I was never very good at confrontations, public or private.

End quote.

โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข

Jillian becomes incident-prone when she gets drunk. It is impossible to reason with a drunk person.

The only solution is not to take her to parties and similar gatherings.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

I was quite aware that Jillian had a bit of a reputation at these parties as somewhat of a tease. It was something she always did. She seemed to love the attention and jealousy she often created among the guests. There were times I wanted to say something, but I was never very good at confrontations, public or private.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When you bring your wife to a party, you must make sure she goes home with you.

What ever happened at the party stays at the party.

Bifore you start a fight with a guy, count to 10.

If he is your boss, count to 1,000!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Meyers is the only decent guy at the patty.

All in all this is an excellent wife sex story: I gave you a 5- [4.75 = 95% = A+ (โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก-)].

I LOVE boss-ficks-wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

HOT! HOT! HOT!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Meyers is the only decent guy at the party."

RIGHT SAID FRED!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

SHIT HAPPENS.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING ANON STORY THAT I REALLY LIKED.

Quote:

Anonymous, 5 months ago

In this story line the protagonist is placed in a surreal world, but situations he is going thru could take place in real world but would be way less dramatic.

For some of us it is a

PERFECT JACK OFF FANTASY.

End quote.

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†- (5-)!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

NOBODY can say this this story is not erotic.

In my book it is EROTIC and KINKY and a MUST READ!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In spite of everything that took place that day, Jillian is still a keeper in my book. The thing is she was drunk as a lord.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This story is not a masterpiece, but I find it irresistibly kinky. It is short and powerful.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

HOT AS FUCK.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... I was quite aware that Jillian had a bit of a reputation at these parties as somewhat of a tease. It was something she always did. She seemed to love the attention and jealousy she often created among the guests. There were times I wanted to say something, but I was never very good at confrontations, public or private.

End quote.

* * *

This wife sex story was masterfully crafted: the writer managed to tell us a well rounded story on 3/4 of a page or so. I am glad I came across it; gave it a 5 (4.75 = 95%, โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†)!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

FIVE STARS (4.8 = 96%, โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก!)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

MY BOSS TOOK MY WIFE is a one-page sex story in which the protagonist (the husband) has to deal with all kinds of situations.

The story is EROTIC and KINKY. I LIKE IT, GAVE IT A 5- (4.6 = 92%, โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…-).

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

jparker2 is an excellent wife sex story-teller.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loved it: five stars.

However, the scenario is good only in a fantasy world, definitely not it the real world.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am copy pasting an abridged version oโ…f a comment I liked.

Quote:

Anonymous almost 9 years ago

A good jack-off fantasy

Admittedly, the stories where a wife gets gang banged turn me on. Non-consent stuff is not my cup of tea but in this story the boundary between consent and non-consent is not clear (drunk wife, voyeur husband...)

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5- (4.6, โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†-)!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

"Jillian, you're looking amazing as usual." Glenn gave Jillian a hug, then stood next to her, his arm around her waist while he spoke to me. "Now listen, Meyers. Takashi is over there by the stairs with his wife. I need your full concentration on him tonight..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

โ™กโ™กโ™กโ™กโ™ก (5)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story is erotic & true to life, 2-in-1. Inmy book gherd is somethng kinky in it.

The narrator is discovering his own voyeur side that he was not aware of.

I am quoting a short excerpt from the story9.

Quote:

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

...Glenn continued to fuck my wife harder than I ever have. Jillian's hair hung in her face and I couldn't see her expression, but I could hear her beginning to moan. I didn't know how to react. Tears were welling up in my eyes, but at the same time, I felt myself getting hard.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Irresistibly kinky. Also short and powerful.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... Glenn manhandled her across the den, pushing her to the sofa and bending her over the back of it. He lifted Jillian's skirt to her hips, exposing her tiny black lace thong. He grabbed her thong and ripped it right off, dropping the flimsy material to the floor. Glenn thrust his cock between her legs and began fucking Jillian over the back of the sofa...

End quote.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous