All Comments on 'My Bosses' Halloween Party'

by boredcagedwife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
boredcagedwifeboredcagedwifeover 3 years agoAuthor
Author

Oh no 😭 hands were bound! His pants 😭oh fucking well

CookieBastardCookieBastardover 3 years ago

What I'd give to live this experience. Especially with a woman who gets this excited and wet. What a great memory and I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
iS

Too abrupt an ending. Perhaps make a more explorative series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is erotic and true to life. And she is an 18+ Latina. I wish I were her boss.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 2 years ago
Oh, yummm!

I enjoyed this from her/your point of view. Many girls have been in this situation, I'm sure, and few expressed it as well as you did. Nice.

~B

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

***Weird story🤔

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! HOT! ...agree, that only a woman's point of view makes this both beautiful and hot!! Hope that you keep

writing more!

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

A fine welcome to adulthood and apparently a life of submission. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userboredcagedwife@boredcagedwife
I always loved being the other woman. For as long as I remember, even when cheating scandals were just kissing or holding hands I loved when other women's men became obsessed with me. As I got older that became sexual, the men got older, and sometimes they were married. ...