My Boss's Big Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That great, Lang. Knew I could count on you." The matter sorted Gloria grabbed the bottle of lube off the desk and went to apply it, but then changed her mind. "You wouldn't mind, would you, dear?" she asked as she handed the bottle down to Nicole.

"With pleasure, miss," came the sexy secretary's reply. She popped the top and squeezed a healthy amount of lube into her right hand before wrapping it around the head of Gloria's impressive womanhood. Nicole began to rub her hand up and down the first several inches of Gloria's member before grabbing the bottle once again and squirting an additional helping of the lube onto her boss's massive tool. I stood as Nicole performed her task, my mouth watering at the sight of the large shiny cock before me, slick with lube. "There you are," Nicole breathed a few moments later, her task complete. It was my turn now. I stepped between Gloria's legs and turned around. Much like how it went with Nicole earlier I felt Gloria's hands at my back. She had both hands on my hips though. Again the woman who was about to penetrate me guided me to her and in so doing I took a couple of steps back toward her before I felt the head of her cock slide into the crack of my ass. Well, if she wasn't going to... I reached between my legs and located Gloria's hard member, then with a couple of nudges I had it resting against my still somewhat loose anus, the fresh lube mingling with what was left of Nicole's sticky cream.

"Come on, baby," Gloria purred behind me. "I know you want it as bad as I do." She was right, I absolutely did. Perfectly lined up now I pushed myself down onto her and a moment later the head of her cock unceremoniously split me open.

"Ohh fuck, oww," I moaned. I stopped in my tracks, but it didn't really make a difference as I was already impaled. I gave myself a few moments to acclimate to the huge penis that was just beginning to penetrate me. The pain having lessened now I began to once again take more of my boss's massive cock into my ass. I was surprised at how easy the going was. In no time at all I had probably half or more of Gloria's cock inside of me. It felt thicker than I remembered, the pressure in my ass now immense, bordering on unbearable. The hands at my hips were insistent that I continue, but I halted just briefly.

"Ohh wow, this is so fucking sexy, you two," I looked up to see Nicole playing with her still flaccid cock as she watched our boss work her way inside of me. "Don't worry about taking all of it, you should just start fucking now."

"I dunno if..." I began as I started lifting myself off of Gloria's glorious cock. I let out a deep sigh and in a moment only the head was left within me. "Ohh fuuuuck," I groaned as Gloria started pulling me back down. Again I hit the seven or so inch point before she let up, allowing me to lift off of her immense invader once more. The two of us set up a rhythm, Gloria pulling me down before allowing me to lift myself off then repeating the cycle anew. In just a little while she and I were fucking at a pretty nice clip on the top half of her cock.

"Come on, Lang, I know you've got it in you to do better," Gloria called from behind me. She was right and I damn well knew it. I picked up the pace even more and soon I was flying up and down her thick member aided by her enthusiastic help. "Take it all, Lang, you sexy fucktoy." That was a new one. I quite liked the idea as I briefly envisioned Gloria calling me into her office to fuck me silly whenever the desire struck.

I could feel her hands tightening their grip now. She was pulling harder on me. I wanted to please her. I knew I could please her. "Yes ma'am," I squealed as I forced myself down. My own effort coupled with Gloria's hands pulling me toward her resulted in exactly what she wanted. I let out an ear piercing howl as I sat forcefully upon her lap, driving well over a foot of very thick cock straight into my rectum and beyond. I landed on her lap with authority and stopped dead. Gloria was holding herself deep inside of me and I was savoring the feeling of complete fullness as she did. "Ohh my god, ma'am," I gushed, "your fucking cock is incredible."

"I know," Gloria laughed as she held the two of us locked. "Nicole?"

"Yes, miss?" In dutifully penetrating myself on Gloria's gigantic penis I had just about forgotten the secretary was even present.

"How about you give our friend here some head?" she suggested, "if you do I bet we can really blow his mind." As if my mind weren't already in orbit.

"With pleasure, ma'am"

With Gloria's amazing cock buried in my ass I was only dimly aware of what she just said, but I knew enough to look down and I did so just in time to see Nicole take my cock into her mouth. At that very moment Gloria began a steady rocking motion, her cock sawing against my insides, hitting literally every part of me I could recognize as residing in my abdomen and maybe even a few places beyond. As I was distracted by the sensory overload Gloria was causing within me Nicole enveloped my entire penis, spiking that sensation even higher. Being the smallest of the three of us Nicole had no trouble taking me fully. I could not have cared in the least about that fact at that moment, though. The feelings coursing through me right then were simply indescribable. I was gasping and moaning, completely unable to form words. My orgasm was coming fast and they both knew it. It struck me full force, but I simply had nothing left in me. I let out a soft whimper as my semen started pouring into Nicole's mouth. I usually had pretty impressive orgasms, but this was something else. Having been fucked hard by both women my body was weak, but my orgasm was not. I could tell I was flooding the sexy secretary's mouth, but she dutifully swallowed every drop as my orgasm tore through me. I hardly made a sound despite the immense pleasure washing over me. A moment later it diminished to nothing as I continued moaning my bliss.

"And now it's my turn," I heard Gloria proclaim before she stood and shoved me hard onto her desk. She then started fucking me once again, driving her full length in and out of me with every thrust. My orgasm was over, but that didn't stop my penis from leaking residual cum every time she drove herself home, causing post orgasmic shockwaves within me that bordered on unbearable in my hypersensitive state. There is nothing quite so emasculating as having a penis so huge it makes your own look like a toy fuck your ass with such authority that it drives the fluid right out of your prostate every time in lands, but there was nowhere I'd have rather been at that moment than on the receiving end of Gloria's vigorous fucking. It was at that moment that I realized she owned me. More specifically, Gloria's magnificent penis owned me. It was also at that moment that Gloria began unloading a torrent of cum so massive it flooded my bowels. I couldn't actually feel individual surges as she came, but I assume that's because I was so far out of it. "Ready?" I dimly heard Gloria ask. My mind was too far gone to know if she was talking to me, but I thought I heard a reply somewhere.

A moment later I felt Gloria pull her huge cock out of me. Suddenly I was empty, but then she began moving me around, giving me little time to register the sensation. Not being with it enough to know what was going on I simply went with her direction. She stood me in position then put pressure on my shoulders, pushing me to my knees. I wasn't sure why I was kneeling, but a moment later I felt the strangest sensation against my anus. I turned my head, looking down behind me and realized I was sitting on Nicole's face. Thinking it an interesting turn of events I just rolled with it as she licked and slurped at my asshole, sucking every drop of Gloria's substantial load out of me.

"Oh fuck, that is so nasty, Nicole," Gloria laughed, "I can't believe you're into that." I thought it funny that Gloria neglected to mention how just last Thursday she'd licked her own cum off her fingers after pulling them from my battered and creamed asshole.

"You don't know what you're missing, ma'am," Nicole declared confidently from beneath me. "There's nothing quite like sucking a huge wad of cum out of a freshly fucked asshole." Gloria just started laughing so I joined her. "I'll have none of that," I heard Nicole call from below. She then gave my ass a few sharp slaps. Taking the hint I lifted myself off of her. Nicole rolled up off of the ground then eyed me mischievously, her face absolutely coated in the semen that had leaked from my thoroughly abused anus. She then pounced on me, knocking me to the carpeted floor. On top of me now she began vigorously making out with me, sharing the remnants of Gloria's sticky load she'd just pulled from deep within me. That's not exactly how I saw this encounter ending, but all things considered I was pleased with how everything turned out. I enthusiastically returned Nicole's semen flavored kisses as Gloria's little celebration came to an end.

12