My Boss's Husband

Story Info
We get to know each other better on a car ride.
3.1k words
4.61
17.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked at a small pizza place. It was a chill place to work. We were always playing loud music and goofing around a lot. My boss was super hot. Here name was Victoria (everyone called her Vikki), and she knew she was sexy. She would wear small shirts that exposed her mid drift, sometimes exposing her large cleavage to us in the kitchen.

One day after a tough shift, she came up to me when I was working the grill. She gave me a hug, and I could feel her large breasts press against my chest. It made me feel all giddy for a minute afterwards, I was half tempted to go to the bathroom and rub one out, but I fought against it. She was so cute. The only problem was her husband. He was stern and seemed like kind of an asshole. He would come in the shop and give us orders, like he ran the place. He was tall, muscular, a real jock hot head. He coached a bit of football, and I always got the impression he didn't really like me, or any of us in the kitchen.

I never really spoke with him, tried to avoid him when I could when he was at the shop. I always got an uncomfortable feeling about him, like he really didn't like me for some reason. He was this tough older jock guy, and I was a smaller stoner just trying to get through my shift.

One day I pulled up to work and I saw him standing out back, by his truck. I happened to be in a rental car that day (my car was in a small accident). The rental place gave me this crazy sports car for some reason, and I was having fun driving it around. When I pulled up in it, it immediately caught Scott (her husband's) attention. He walked right up to me as I got out. "Oh great," I thought to myself. Scott approached me and the car, I felt so nervous.

"Cool car," he said, smiling, looking at the car, and then at me. I couldn't believe he was actually smiling. And talking, normally, to me. It had to be a trick, right?

"Y-yeah," I managed to stammer out. "Thanks. I got lucky at the rental place, this is just what they had."

"I see," he said, walking around the car, rubbing his chin. I stood there awkwardly, waiting for this interaction to be over with so I could get inside and get my shift over with. "You don't close tonight, do you?" he asked, getting close to me so I could hear him better.

"N-no, why?" I asked, curious.

"I just thought maybe when you're out, I could pull up, and we could go for a little spin in this thing? That is, if you don't mind. I, I would really like to try it out."

"Uh, yeah, sure," I said, not even thinking. Oh crap, what did I just agree to? This would be so awkward! A car ride with my hot boss's husband! He hated me, didn't he? Why would he want to do this?

"Great, great, I'll be here around 8, or 9, got some stuff to do in the office anyways. As soon as you're off, we'll get going."

"Ok, s-see ya then," I said, nervously now. I kind of wanted to run away for some reason. But I went inside, and powered through my shift, just a few hours of helping out with food prep and the basics. The shift seemed to fly by and it was near 9 now, my mind returning to what I'd promised Scott earlier. Did he not tell Vikki? I saw her today, looking hot as usual, but she didn't make any mention of this. Anyways, she was gone now, and I noticed Scott's truck out back as I exited the building.

The truck was running, but he shut it off and got out as he saw me, walking towards the car. I approached it too, greeting Scott, feeling super awkward, but I really had no escape from the situation now.

"Ok if I drive it? I know a little route around here I can zip around, then I'll drop you back off, shouldn't be too long."

"That sounds good," I said, handing him the keys, his large hand grabbing it. I walked around to the passenger side as he got in. Maybe this would be good. A little bonding with the boss's husband. Maybe he didn't (or wouldn't) hate me after all.

Scott took it pretty slow, only opening up the gas a little bit to test it out, as we started on this route he had planned. Feeling the car kick like that made me smile, admiring this cool car I was able to own temporarily.

"Oh you like that, do you?" Scott said, glancing over at me, catching me smile.

"Oh yeah, this car is great!" I exclaimed, smiling at Scott.

"Love a good sports car. The only problem is, driving something like this tends to get me too excited, if you know what I mean." I did, I think. But wait, what was happening? I felt a strange tightness in my chest, not panic, but a strange feeling.

"Uh, no, not really," I said, curious now as Scott drove on steadily, heading towards nearby wooded areas.

"I mean, my dick can sometimes get hard, all of the power. See what I mean?" He gestured down towards his crotch. His cock was definitely growing hard in his tight jeans. I could see the outline of it. It was like him, so big! I nearly started to panic. Oh my god, what's going on? Should I demand him to stop the car? I didn't do anything, I just sat back, occasionally glancing over, seeing his cock grow.

"Mmm, sorry, I can't help myself," Scott said as he reached down, softly rubbing his hard on with one hand, his other hand gripping the wheel tightly. I felt myself blush, I couldn't believe what he was doing. I also couldn't believe what else was happening, my own cock was starting to get hard, growing in my sweatpants. I wanted to hide it, adjusting my hands on my lap. Scott noticed immediately though.

"No need to by shy. Like I said, a car with power like this can really get someone going, it's natural. Here," He said, reaching over and grabbing my hands, moving them away from the tent in my sweatpants. His hand brushed the tip of my boner, and it made me gasp a little "Yeah, that's right, just let it be free. It feels so much better, trust me." My cock was sticking up hard in my sweatpants, I felt extremely turned on now, this was all so strange and hot to me.

"Have you ever, felt another man's cock before?"

"N-no, Scott."

"Mmm, you can call me Scott if you like, but I prefer sir, with someone like you."

"Oh, okay," was all I said, still a bit confused, this happening so suddenly, my boner raging at the thought of what was happening.

"Here," he took my hand again, placing it on his lap, "Just start slowly, feeling my shaft through my jeans." My mouth was open in awe as I felt his cock pulse and throb through his jeans. I gently let my hand run up and down, feeling the length and heat of it. I looked up at Scott and he bit his lip, his face lustful, but keeping his attention on the road. I looked back down and rubbed his cock a bit more, going down towards his swollen tip, squeezing it.

"Mmm, fuck yes, you sure you're new to his?" He moaned out.

"Yes, s-sir," I said, almost unable to believe I just said to him. It was so strange, but so arousing to be feeling his cock through his jeans. To think, a few days ago I thought he hated me. But that was definitely not the case, as I massaged his huge cock through his jeans.

"Fuck yeah," he moaned out. "Now, lean over a bit, put your head on my lap."

I still wasn't sure about this, but I obeyed, my desire leading the way now as I bent over, my head close to his bulge.

"Mmm, just put your lips around it, feel it through my jeans," he commanded. And I did, wrapping my lips around the thick shaft in his jeans, sucking on his pants. My own cock was so painfully hard now. I rubbed it with one hand, moaning as I touched myself. My lips traveled down his shaft, sucking on his pulsing tip through his jeans. God, how was he was so hard? Was it really because of the car, or because of me now? Had he planned this?? Oh god. I was so horny now, these thoughts filling my perverted head as I sucked on his head. Even though it was through jeans, I was pretty much sucking on my first cock, and I loved it!

He pulled up towards a parking lot in the wooded area, and I lifted my head back up, to take a look at our surroundings. I continued touching his cock through is jeans, his moans increasing as we pulled into a parking space. He looked at me and put his hand to my face, brushing it against my lips.

"I've walked these woods a lot at night," He said softly to me, still rubbing my lips. "There's a spot super close that's lit at night, secluded with a bunch of trees. Follow me, ok?"

"Sure," I whispered back, softly.

"Sure what?" he asked me, his finger playing with my bottom lip.

"Sure sir," I responded back quickly. He slid his finger into my mouth. I instantly wrapped my lips around it, sucking on it gently as he moved it in and out of my mouth. I moaned through my lips.

"Oh yeah, you'll do nicely. I could tell you were a little cock sucker, the first day I saw you in the pizza shop. I've been waiting so long to play with you." I couldn't believe what I was hearing as he pulled his finger from my mouth, exiting the car. I got out quickly, following close to Scott as we walked towards an opening in the woods. This felt like a surreal dream, an amazing one, my boner still tenting in my pants as we walked. It's a good thing we were alone out here.

It hardly took any time before we were at the spot. It was well lit from highway lights, but secluded, trees all around, just like he said. Had he done this before? Before I had time to think, Scott had his hands on my hips, and he pushed me against a tree. I could feel his hard cock in his jeans, and it rubbed against the bulge in my sweatpants as he rubbed against me.

"Mmm, so you think my wife is hot, don't you?" He said, his fingers dipping beneath my pants and boxers a bit, feeling my soft skin.

"I, uh.." I didn't know what to say. Of course I thought she was hot. Him even mentioning her made me feel even hornier now as he rubbed against me. But I couldn't answer that, to him, like this.

"It's ok," he said. "He pressed on my hips, turning me to face the tree, my back towards him now. "I know how hot she is, I see you guys at the shop staring."

He pressed his hard on against me, against my ass, gently dry humping me from behind. He got close, whispering, hands traveling down my sides.

"But she won't let me do things like this with her now a days, our love life has gone a bit stale." His hands slid around the front of me, brushing over the boner in my pants, and down the sides of my legs as he thrust against my ass.

"Ohh, fuck," I moaned out, in pure pleasure. Talking about Vikki as Scott was here, rubbing his swollen cock against me. It was overwhelmingly hot now. I felt cum building in my balls, precum leaking in my boxers.

"I have to have fun with cute boys like you when I can, mmm, it really turns me on nowadays." His hand slid up the front of my shirt. He rubbed it over my abs, over my chest, feeling the toned muscles.

"Oh, that feels, amazing," I whimpered.

"Good. Your body is incredible. So small and fit. Cute." He whispered. And then he pulled back, unzipping his jeans. I turned around, looking at him, rubbing the bulge in my sweatpants. His cock was out, in his hands, throbbing and big, precum dripping from the tip. I pulled my sweat pants down as well, taking hold of my own cock, feeling the incredible hardness.

"Now, maybe you should get down on your knees, and really taste your first cock," and with that he placed his hands on my shoulders, gently guiding me down. I got down, moaning with pleasure as he brought his cock forward, his precum smearing across my lips.

"Ummm, mmmm," I moaned to him as I opened my mouth slowly, feeling his large tip enter in. I wrapped my lips gently around his shaft as he placed his hands on the tree above me, slowly thrusting back and forth, fucking my mouth.

"Oh yes, just like that," Scott moaned out, his jeans falling, his cock now poking through the hole in his boxers. He tasted to good, so manly and hot as his cock filled my mouth more, going a bit deeper down my throat. I felt my eyes water slightly, but I didn't gag as I took in more of his long shaft. I stroked my own cock faster now, feeling almost ready to burst. This was so hot, so pleasurable!

Scott gripped my shaggy hair, pulling gently as he forced more of his cock down my throat. I gagged a bit, drool running down the sides of my lips as I deep throated his monster cock, as far as I could take it.

"Oh fuck yeah boy, you're a natural," Scott was breathing faster now, one hand rubbing his chest through his shirt as I sucked him off, tasting his salty, hot cock. I was so close to cumming as I stroked myself off, struggling to swallow his massive cock.

And I could tell Scott was close as well, his dick was so hard and hot in my mouth, his grunting and moaning increasing.

"Fuck yes, my wife never does this," he managed to say. "You're such a little slut, like she used to be." "Here, here." And he pulled his cock from my mouth, pressing his balls to my lips as he jerked his massive cock. I licked and sucked on his soft balls, looking up as he jerked his dick, so veiny and red now. Precum leaked down his shaft, against my lips. I was in heaven. I didn't want this to end.

Scott moaned out as he tugged on my shirt, pulling me off the ground. He instructed me to get against the tree again. I did, facing away from him. I gasped when he pulled my pants and boxers down in one quick swoop, exposing my ass to him. He pressed against it, god it was so sticky and hot, his manhood sliding against my ass crack. Was he going to fuck me??

"Relax," he whispered, breathing down my neck. "I'm not gonna fuck you. Not yet, not here. I just want to feel you, my cock against this cute ass. I'm going to cum all over you."

"Oh... god," I melted when Scott's hand gently touched my throbbing shaft. His hand was so big, wrapping around my medium sized cock, gently moving up and down. He barely touched it, and barely needed to. The way he humped against me from behind, his sticky cock going up and down, it alone could me off. He changed from thrusting against me to jerking himself against my ass, slapping his cock against it.

One loud moan and he was cumming. It felt so warm and sexy, dripping down my lower back, sticking to my ass. Scott gripped my sides roughly and kept thrusting, finishing.

"Oh, god," he whispered. He knelt down and began to moan gently, kissing my ass, licking up his own cum. "Mmm, such a sweet ass. Finish for me," he said, guiding my hand to my cock.

It didn't take long. I barely had to stroke my dick before I lost it, knees shaking as I exploded all over the tree in front of me, holding it for support. Scott kept his lips on my ass as I continued cumming,

I was still moaning, knees still shaking as Scott took a hold of my hips, turning me back around to face him. He pressed his half naked body up against me, giving me chills as he spoke, his face right in front of mine. I was feeling too shy now, my eyes drifted downwards.

"Fuck, you're so cute," he whispered, his warm breath on my face. "Want to taste my cum?"

"Huh?" I asked, looking back up at him. Before I could process what he meant, he pressed his lips against mine, forcing my mouth open.

"Ungghh..." I whimpered out, his tongue sliding against mine. He kissed me forcefully, groaning, the taste of his cum now flooding my mouth. He kept me pinned to the tree, unable to move, kissing deeply, forcefully.

"Mmm," he groaned, pulling away from the hot kiss. "Now, you're going to keep this secret between us, right?" He smiled, bringing a hand to my face, his fingers brushing against my lips.

"Of course," I whispered, a little intimidated.

"Of course, what?" He smiled, still brushing his fingers against my lips, pulling my bottom lip down.

"Of course, sir!" I quickly said. God, how did I become so submissive all of the sudden?

"Good," he laughed softly, taking his hand back down. He reached down, pulling my pants up, dressing me, but keeping me backed against the tree. He began to put his remaining clothes back on as well.

"And," he said, though fully dressed now, he kept me pinned to the tree, "As long as you be a good boy, keep this secret, and work hard, we'll be able to do this again sometime? Doesn't that sound like fun?"

I didn't answer. I just shook my head yes, smiling coyly. Scott backed up from me, and slapped my ass as we began walking back to the car.

"Let's get you back then," He said, getting into the driver seat. "Can't have the wife wondering where I've been, can I?" And no, he was right, I certainly didn't want that.