My Boss's Panties Pt. 06

Story Info
The Road Trip pt 2.
3.4k words
4.1
2.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hnnn ugggh, where I am? Why does my head hurt? I think I'm naked. Whose phone is ringing?

"Hello?" I hear a robotic voice on the phone thanking me for placing a wakeup call for 7:30. I hang up and roll over. Julie is in bed with me, and she, yep, she is also naked. My mind goes back to last night. The vibrating ring and egg, her satin romper. The long shower we took together. I rolled myself back into a spoon position, pressing my morning semi against her ass. She instinctively pushed back. I gently woke her up. She was more aware of the situation than I was when I first woke up. She started to wiggle and lightly hump back on my morning erection. She whispered a good morning still facing away from me. I pulled her tight to me, wrapping my arms around her torso. We both enjoyed the embrace, and I rolled on to my back trying to mentally get myself out of bed to start the day.

"Mmmmm breakfast in bed." Julie's voice still low from waking up. When did she order room service I thought, until I felt her hand lightly grip me. She got up on all fours taking the blanket and sheets off of us in the process. She let saliva from her mouth and onto her hand and myself. She worked me up and down for a little while, before bringing her head down on me. She lowered her body to more of a prone position, using my legs to prop herself up a little. She was slow, deliberate, and sloppy. I grabbed her pillows to give myself a lazy view. I could feel her alternately lick my head like a lollipop and then suck halfway down my shaft. She was enjoying herself almost as much as I was.

She kept the pace going for a few minutes, then one of her hands gripped my thigh hard. Now she was taking my entire length, when her lips got to the base it felt like she was trying to swallow me whole a few times, then she would back off. This new rhythm really got me going. I could feel my balls start to contract and my hardon get harder. She noticed too, just as my toes were about to curl, she started the swallowing motion again this time actually swallowing as I shot out a small rope.

She seemed happy with herself. I was also quite happy. She told me to go get cleaned up, pack, and then we would head out for breakfast. After my morning constitution, I turned on the shower and opened the door so Julie could do the same. I was perfectly clean 15 minutes ago and she had to go and get me hot and sweaty. I smiled to myself, not really believing all this was happening. I walked out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around my waist and a smile on my face. I got dressed, jeans, a nice short-sleeved sports shirt, and a bit of manly stubble. These past few weeks have had me feeling more self-confident than ever before. I pilfered an empty trash bag for my dirty clothes, packed my bag. Turned on the tv for a little background noise.

Julie came out of the bathroom wearing a red athletic bra and panty set. Both were seamless spandex and had I not been 45 following a night of passion, and a bit of the morning glory, I would have been standing at attention. I watched her get dressed, a dark pair of denim blue jeans, a fitted black t-shirt, and Doc Marten boots. A simple but well put together outfit on a gorgeous fun sized woman. She pretended to ignore my watching her, but I caught her smirking, she knew I couldn't take my eyes off her. She quickly packed and came over and pulled me down into a hug, wrapping her arms around the back of my neck. The height difference makes standing hugs awkward, so I stood up full pulling her off her feet as I wrapped my arms around her. I pulled her close if you wait long enough a person will melt into a good hug and after a few seconds I felt her entire body relax and a contented sigh escaped her lips. When her body came back to normal, I slowly lowered her to the floor enjoying her body sliding down mine.

We checked out, got in the van, and found a decent diner for breakfast. I am a simple man, biscuits and gravy with a couple links, OJ and coffee, she surprised me again, Miss vegan ordered a ham and cheddar omelet and Mountain Dew. I guess she was right sins on a road trip don't count. I chuckled to myself why did her food choices surprise me more than the fact that we had sex last night. She sometimes forgets she's only a couple of years older than me. She was asking me if I had heard of the Pixies or if I was too young. I again reminded her that we were both in High School at the same time, sure I was a freshman when she was a senior, and she only grew up 20 miles from me, although a different world. We probably had some mutual friends and acquaintances growing up. She looks younger than me, but acts more adult than me, but I think it's the fact that I live a very bachelor lifestyle with very little stress, and she has young children while trying to run the family businesses, and a husband that works crazy hours at the hospital.

It took us about three hours to get to the small town near the Cumberland River. When Julie said an estate sale, I just pictured a nice house where the family was basically doing a high-end garage sale. Nope this was an actual estate, a house almost big enough to be a mansion, a separate garage that used to be a carriage house thar had several classic and antique cars and motorcycles. We actually had to check in, they gave us name badges, private collectors had a different badge than resellers. It was run by an outside company. We were assigned a consultant and had to wait till they were available to take us through the house. She was polite, professional, but watched every move we made in case a knickknack accidentally fell into our pocket. She showed Julie the grandfather clock, a price was negotiated, it wasn't outrageous, but it was more than two months salary. We were asked if there was anything else we were looking for and wanted to see, and when said no, we were politely escorted out. Julie paid a little extra to have it packed and loaded, we needed only to wait. The whole process took two hours.

Julie was in a great mood, we sang, we laughed, made fun of each other and drove for several hours. We probably could have made it home that night, but I don't think Julie was done having her sins not count. Because the next words out of her mouth as we missed the exit home was

"RIBS!!!" Julie saw the sign for St Louis and decided yep, ribs for dinner. I guess we weren't going to make it home tonight. We found ourselves at another five-star Wyndham. We brought our stuff up to the room, and Julie said she wanted to freshen up. I placed my naughty bag on the nightstand. I heard the door lock behind her, so I guess I was going to be solo for a little while. I turned on the big screen in the living room area and channel surfed. It was only about 6:30 local time, so nothing was on besides big bang theory and did aliens build this. I must have dozed off for a few minutes because the next thing I saw was Julie standing between my legs in this cute light purple babydoll dress. Even on her short frame it still showed off her fantastic legs, the slight elastic in the waist helped to show off her curves. She swung one leg over mine and was now sitting on my thigh. She bit her lip lightly, looked at me with glassy eyes leaned forward and whispered in my ear

"I am so very h....ungry right now." She licked my earlobe, got up off of me, grabbed my hand pulled me off the couch and told me it was dinner time. Standing up now, I gave her one good spank for being a tease. She yelped, in pain, but surprise, she then blushed more pink than red from embarrassment. She hurried us the door. We got on the elevator with another couple from the top floor, it was a long ride down the 15-story ride. Nearly each floor more people were getting on, she came back into me, and I held her waist, only make small movements but enough so that she could feel me on her backside. Getting downstairs she stopped at the concierge desk. She slid a card across the desk, and the woman on the other side became very helpful. They talked for a few minutes, a phone call was made, and Julie came and got me. Out the door we went, I was expecting to get back in the work van, but instead the valet parked a convertible in front of us and handed Julie the keys. I opened the passenger door to get but to my surprise Julie just thanked me and slid into the seat.

I got into the driver's side, and asked Julie where to? She told me Lizzie gave her the name of the best St Louis ribs and it was already programmed into the GPS. Julie hit go on the screen and I started the drive. We had the top down, windows open and we were cruising down the freeway. Julie looked amazing, the wind catching wisps of her hair, a natural smile on her face. I pretended not to notice the wind raising the hem on her dress. We found the place easily if not a little too quick for my taste. I put up the roof, came around and opened the door for my date. The food was amazing, maybe a little too good because once it came Julie didn't say another word, and with what I was treated to this morning I was not surprised there was no meat left on the bones of her ribs.

We drove a bit after dinner, radio turned up, just driving enjoying the night air on our faces. We didn't talk much on the drive because unless we were stopped at a light it was hard to hear each other. For awhile she just held my hand. We made it back to the hotel, Julie went to thank the concierge, and left her a nice tip. We get back on the elevator, alone this time, I pull Julie in close and let me hands run over her body. I feel dress but no underwear. Julie pulls away, turns and faces me, flashing a wicked smile, just in time for the elevator door to open. She giggles, and starts to skip down the hallway, the short dress almost showing the bottoms of her bare cheeks.

Back in the hotel room, I sit down on the couch hoping to pick up where we left off. Julie comes and stands between my legs again, her hands folded in front of her, she looks down like she was ashamed of something. And then she asks me.

"Have I been naughty?" I guess we're really picking up where we left off. I mustered up a stern voice.

"You know you have, borrowing things that don't belong to you, eating meat, but worst of all teasing me." I grabbed her clasped hands and pulled her over my lap.

"You know what naughty girls get don't you?" She nodded. The first spank was light, but the next few successive ones each carried a bit more weight than the one previous. She didn't yelp but just before each slap she would inhale sharply and hold then let the air out. I lifted her dress, and spanked her again, finally giving her some skin-to-skin contact, and a bit more sting. I feigned surprise at her lack of underwear then admonished her.

"Where are your panties? (spank) Have you spent the whole night like this? (spank) Showing off my pussy to every guy in the restaurant?" I gave her a hard slap that time. She let out a yelp, but her body shuddered in pleasure. I had never engaged in role play or BDSM at any level before, so this was a very erotic experience for me. After the last slap I let my fingers across her surprisingly wet woman.

"hmm is my naughty little girl getting turned?" I asked, but she didn't give me a response. Another slap and I asked again.

"Is this turning on my naughty little girl?" She nodded this time. "Use your words." Another slap. Her ass was a few shades of pink, but she seemed no worse for wear.

"Yes daddy." She said in almost a soft mew. Two more quick slaps and then I slowly slid two fingers inside of her. Her body tensed around my fingers; I slowly circled my thumb around her clit.

"And who's pussy is this?" Now running small circles on her clit. Her legs were now shaking.

"It's yours daddy." Her voice nearly breathless. "It's yours."

"That's a good girl. Now you are going to make it up to me." I pulled my fingers back out and gave her one more surprise spank. I pulled her dress back down and stood her back on her feet. I lowered my hips on the couch cushion and put her hands on my belt. She pretended to not know what to do. So I grabbed her wrists and gave her directions. She fumbled with my belt, undid the button and fly on jeans. I had her reach into my boxers and pull out my dick.

"What do you want me to do with that daddy?" I gave her a stern look and pointed down with my finger. She knelt in front of me. I put one hand on her head, and with the other hand I pushed my finger down on her chin causing her to open her mouth. And then guided her down on to me. Now with both hands on top of her head, I used her mouth as I saw fit. I doubt I would have lasted long doing this, so I pulled her off of me.

"Did I do something wrong daddy?" She said pouty with just a hint of water eyes from being used.

"No sweetie, daddy just has a better idea on how you can make this up to me." I stood up, ordered her to her feet, and walked her over to the bed.

"Bend over the end of the bed." Doing as she was told, she laid her body on the bed, legs on the floor. I open the bag on the nightstand. I pulled out the massage oil first. Slowly massaging her reddened backside. Then after a few minutes of soothing the sting, I pulled out the lube and a small butt plug. I was hoping she might use it on me, but that wasn't going to be the case. I lubed the plug and her tiny hole.

"Breathe in deep, and slowly exhale." I slowly slid the plug in as she exhaled. She wiggled her butt back and forth. I played with the exposed end using my thumb like it was a game controller. I grabbed a pillow and put it under her stomach. Then it was my turn. I entered her slowly but easily pushing myself all the way in one push. I grabbed her hips and started my assault. I would slowly bring myself almost all the way out before once again pushing myself all the way in. I built speed on each thrust but kept the pullback as slow as I could manage. She would try to push back on me, but I was holding her hips to the bed. I had teased her long enough, I picked up the pace each time my pelvis slamming into her ass making a slapping sound. I was rough but could tell she liked me being in control. I pushed her head down on the bed. This sent her into overdrive. Her orgasm was intense, first she started laughing, which turned into crying, then she went limp.

I wanted to keep going but I knew that she needed a minute. I laid down on my side, rolled her on her side and pulled her into a spoon. I placed my hand over hers and I softly kissed her neck and shoulders. She told me she was okay, that she needed a minute. I stayed there in the spoon position with her. I was on the brink just moments before so my hardon was in danger of disappearing especially while I was holding her naked body against mine. She was ready and this time she took charge. She rolled over to face me and pushed my on my back. We got into a reverse cowgirl position, and she began to rock back and forth grinding so that I could occasionally feel the plug that was only separated by a thin wall. I reached my hand up again lightly pushing on the end of her plug. She swatted my hand away and leaned forward placing her hands on my thighs for leverage. She started grinding herself hard against me.

"Whose dick is this?" I was surprised by the question.

It's your dick mommy, its your dick!" I moaned out.

"God damned right it is." She almost barked. If not for everything going on what she did next probably would have hurt. She smacked my testicles, it caused them to contract, which lead to an unexpected orgasm on my part. My whole body bucked up driving myself as deeply as possible into her, causing her to come as well. Her contractions were equal parts pleasure and pain on my now supersensitive dick.

She rolled off of me and the bed, letting the tiny dress fall from her waist. She gave me a deep kiss and left me lying on the bed. I was still laying there when she came back about 20 minutes later wearing a towel on her head, and one around her. She put her hand on my chest.

"Are you okay?" Her voice was equal parts concern and curiosity. I snapped out of my post coitus stupor.

"Yeah, I'm good that was just a little more intense than what I am used." That was a lie, it was way more intense than anything I had done before, not in a bad way, but just so intense.

"Okay, go get cleaned up." While I was taking a shower, Julie called down to room service. I had just gotten a pair of basketball shorts on when there was a knock on the door. The hotel employee rolled in a cart with two cheeseburgers, a large basket of fries, and a couple small bottles of coke. Julie had changed into a cute pajama set. We were both looking pretty comfy, Julie sat down on the couch, we turned on comedy central, they were playing an old Adam Sandler movie, we took turns quoting the movie between eating and laughing. She fell asleep on the couch halfway through the movie. I sneaked out onto the balcony of our suite, had a quick smoke, came back in, and carried her to bed.

We checked out in the morning, after having breakfast in the hotel restaurant. We drove through the afternoon finally getting back to the store around. We both sat in the van not speaking. I don't think either of us wanted the weekend to be over. She told me that she would have one of the handy men bring the clock over to her mom's house tomorrow for her birthday party. We got out of the van, we both looked around the lot, nobody was nearby, she gave me a soft kiss and thanked me for a fun weekend. She smiled but her voice was a little sad. We both got in our cars and went our separate ways. I decided to drive to Veronica's place, hopefully her partner is cooking, because I had no food at my place, and her sad voice was putting me in my feelings, and I wanted company. Back to work in the morning.