My Boss's Panties Pt. 05

Story Info
The Road Trip pt1.
2.7k words
4.61
4.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Thursday afternoon, and I was just finishing putting away stock from a vendor delivery. The shelves looked a lot better. Veronica was giving me a hand, more out of boredom than actually wanting to help me. I had about an hour left in my day, and I was planning on leaving early tomorrow because I had the entire weekend off, a rare treat. I heard the door chime and turned as Julie was walking in.

"Hey, I know you have a rare whole weekend off, but I need a favor. There's an estate sale in Kentucky this weekend, and they have this grandfather clock that is identical to the one my mom lost in a fire when I was little. But the hubby is on call this weekend, so if you say yes, I will take care of food, transportation, and accommodations, and we will work out payment later. So, do you want to go on a road trip with your mean, boring, boss?"

Play it cool, play it cool, I thought to myself. An entire weekend with Julie, why would I say no? But agree too quickly and seem like a total kiss up, plus Veronica might sniff out what's going on. I counted to 20 in my head and let out a dejected sigh.

"Is this clock, like super rare or something? I asked playing the role.

"Yeah, they only made 200 of them in the mid 1800's I doubt there are more than 30 still in existence. They aren't popular, but I doubt I will ever find another one at least while my Mom is still alive"

Julie poured it on thick even puppy dog eyes, what an actor. I sighed again and looked at Veronica half expectantly like I resigned myself to be a white knight. Veronica turned to Julie.

"Fine I'll tell Chelsea that our plans are for two this weekend instead of three. You take advantage of his good nature too much." She turned back to the handyman's lounge and whispered as she walked by that I was a simp. She got swatted for that one. And she laughed on her way back to the lounge. Julie gave me a quizzical look and I just shook my head.

"Great thank you so much, I will be here around three tomorrow, we're going to take a work van, pack a bag for a couple days!" Julie headed to the back, either to go yell at Veronica or go up to the office. I finished my tasks in the store and was about to go upstairs when I noticed Julie pull out of the parking lot. Oh well I thought I will see her tomorrow.

I unlocked the door to the office, sat down and pulled up my work email. There was a message from Julie. Hey, we really are going to Kentucky for an estate sale, and there will be a little extra on your next paycheck, but that's not the only reward you're getting. Now, I was excited almost visibly. I deleted the email. Grabbed my backpack and decided to make a stop on my home to the adult play store. I browsed around for some goodies for the weekend. Condoms, massage oil, lube, and a couple of small toys for both me and her. All in all, I thought the condoms were least likely to get used. We're both clean, and I'm pretty sure she isn't going to be having any more kids, I wasn't sure if we were going to cross that line either, but better safe than sorry. I packed some clothes, my toiletry bag, and the goodies.

I parked my car in the secure lot behind the store, there are equal chances of the handymen and college kids messing with my car, but the handymen are usually less destructive. I had little to do today but help a few customers and wait. I was amusing myself by playing on my phone. Switching between Instagram and Pokemon Go. Yeah I'm in my mid 40s and still play what of it? It was almost three, Julie walked in from the back. I was ready, to go. Clocked out told everyone to have a better weekend than me. I left my work backpack in the office, grabbed my travel backpack out of my car, tossed it in the back of the empty work van. Julie was out a few minutes later with a bag of road trip treats and we hit the road.

We drove for about two hours, before we needed gas and to stretch our legs. We both got out of the van, Julie took a second to stretch, she was wearing basic black yoga pants and this form fitting athletic hoodie, it wasn't cotton but a performance fabric that hugged her body, plus it had little thumb holes in sleeves that looked really cute on her. She knew I was watching, and she held a few poses for me, then her silly side came out we were far from work and so no longer had any pretenses to uphold. She started posing against the vehicle but each pose was more and more awkward. We both started laughing. I walked over to her, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in, her head tucked under my chin. We melted into each other for a minute. We broke apart and she filled the tank while I walked to the side of the building had a smoke. The pump clicked off just before I got back.

We walked into the gas station, making use of the facilities. Now, even though Julie is down to Earth she is still from a rich family from a very liberal college town. So normally she's an almond milk, alkaline water, vegan type, but what do I see? Mountain dew, beef jerky, and she grabbed a corndog of the roller machine. She looks at me and says:

"Shh road trip sins don't count, grab yourself a snack too, but we are stopping for dinner around 7, and getting a hotel, so don't fill up on bread." She giggled but also gave me a wink when she said hotel. We got back in the van and she moved it to a parking spot. She pulled out the corndog and went to town, no it was not sexy, she destroyed that corndog in under a minute, I was equal parts scared and impressed, then she opened the mountain dew and slammed down about a third of it. Julie let out a burp of the gods, loud and baritone, she might have shaken the windows.

"Oh man I miss that stuff" She turned and looked at me "What?" She asked.

"I either have a new fetish or a new nightmare and I'm equally scared of which one." We both laughed. We got back on the road, we chatted about work stuff, personal lives, and the weird area of both. She found it odd of how close I was to Veronica, and I explained how she and her partner adopted me, and how they are like my older sisters. I even spend my holidays with them. She told me she has known Veronica since she was in college, and she is buddies with the guys, but not really friends. The radio started to turn static, so I connected to the Bluetooth. My 80s alt radio playlist queued up we both horribly sang along to bands like Duran Duran, and Frankie Goes to Hollywood. It was around 7 when we got to the suburbs of Indy.

We found the business side of town with chain restaurants and islands of hotels for traveling executives. We found an Applebee's next to a Wyndam Suites Hotel. She told me to go get us a booth and some margaritas and she would park and take care of accommodations. There was a bit of a wait but I got us a small booth hidden away in a dark corner. I ordered two margaritas and some chips and salsa. She found me a few minutes after the drinks came, I was already sipping and dipping. She slipped into the booth and got comfortably close. The thing about margaritas is that they go down too easy, we had both finished ours before the waitress got back, now we were lubed up, and getting a little touchy and a little feely. You got to love restaurants like these, the servers know that most of the people here are on business, and not married at least to each other. And the don't care. The server took our order and brought another round just as dinner got here. We had a third round of margaritas for dessert.

I wouldn't say we stumbled back to the hotel, but I am glad we were already parked there. We got into the elevator all the way to the top floor. It was a really nice suite it probably would have had a great view, but all you could see was hotels, restaurants, and parking lots. I drew the blinds closed. Julie called her husband, and checked in. I grabbed my backpack, but my toiletry bag in the bathroom, and my naughty bag on the nightstand, and lounged on the bed. There was a knock on the door, apparently Julie ordered room service. Strawberry short cake and champaign. I popped the cork and poured us a glass putting the bottle back on ice, it was dry but paired well with the strawberries and sweet whipped cream. After finishing the dessert and the bottle we were both drunk.

I got up off the couch in the living room, and pulled her up with me, she was all giggles. We slowly danced to no music, letting our idle hands be the devil's playthings. She pressed her body to mine, my hands running to down to her ass, I pulled her even closer. We slowly danced our way to the bed. I sat down on the king-sized bed pulling her onto my lap. As our usual foreplay started. I reached into my naughty bag and pulled out a vibrating egg. A wicked smile came across her face. I put on its lowest setting first letting it vibrate against her barbell piercings. I could feel her shutter as I pinched her other nipple. I worked my way down when I got to her legs, I moved the speed up to medium, and teased her on the outside of her yoga pants. I finally let her have a taste as it vibrated on her mound. She lazily and involuntarily bucked her hips forward. I pulled it way.

I could feel her body tense as I momentarily left her in a lurch. I increased to speed to high and put my hand down her yoga pants. I left the egg but removed my hand, the yoga pants doing a great job of holding it in place. Her head was swaying back and forth, and her moaning was increasing in volume. I played with her breasts through her hoodie, cupping, them, lightly twisting the barbells. It wasn't long before she came. She went to grab the egg, but I stopped her. I grabbed her arms and held them above her head with one hand and pulled the hoodie up with the other. Aftershocks rocked her body. Her orgasm wasn't a rocket but the cumulative effect of mini orgasms kept hitting her. She fruitlessly tried to break free of my grasp, another aftershock, she tried crossing her legs trying to get relief from the pleasure, but doing so only caused the egg to press harder against her.

This caused a massive orgasm. Her whole body shook. I let go of her arms and grabbed her waist. After her second full orgasm ran its course, she tapped my arms. She was tapping out, I pulled the egg out and gave her a few minutes for her brain to reconnect with her body. I stroked her hair and lightly kissed her collar bone, just holding her in my lap. It felt like forever, but she finally came back to her senses. She got up from my lap, turned a faced me. She pulled off her yoga pants and stood between my legs in just her lacy bra and panties. She leaned forward and we kissed. She let her hands fall to my lap, and slowly stroked me through my jeans. Then without a word or warning she walked away, grabbed her bag and went to the bathroom.

I heard the door lock and the shower turn on. It was my turn to be left in a lurch. I took my pants jeans and shirt off, I was now in silk boxers and a tank. I took off my socks, dimmed the lights and got into bed. I was finally starting to relax when she came out of the bathroom. She stood at the threshold, wearing a white satin romper. It reminded me of a teddy, but the bottom was loose fitting very short lacy shorts instead of a skirt. She walked back to the bed and pulled the covers down. I was now much less relaxed. She got in bed with me, well on top of me. She grabbed my wrists and ran my hands down the romper. My silk boxers and her satin romper were the only things between us at that moment. She leaned forward trapping me between our bodies, and she grabbed the naughty bag off the nightstand.

She pulled out the lube and a vibrating ring. She fished my now very hard member out of the fly of my boxers. With just a little lube she fitted me with the ring and turned it on. We could both feel the vibrations as she pressed herself against me. She leaned forward for another kiss. She pulled the loose shorts a little to the side and she slowly backed herself on me. I slid into her velvety grip, as she worked herself down to the base of my shaft. The vibrating ring now pressed against her already swollen clit, as I vibrated inside of her. She sat upright slowly raising and lowering herself on me. Neither of us spoke, I'm not sure if it was because we couldn't or just no words would do justice to the weeks of build up.

She started to set a rhythm, and I played the counterpoint meeting in the middle. We were thrusting in near perfect unison as we both focused on matching each other. I could feel her getting wetter, and then she started to tighten around me. Her body milking me and if not for the ring it probably would have. Her motions turning into a hard grind rather than an up and down motion. As she returned to her previous pace, I grabbed her hips, pulling her back to the bass of my shaft. I sat up and rolled us on to her back. My frame enveloped her in our now missionary position. Lifting her hips a slid a pillow underneath her. I took control of the pace this time. Short strokes, at long intervals, trying to keep the ring on her as much as possible. I slowly built the tempo her body now thrusting back. It wasn't long till we both lost ourselves to pleasure. I looked her in the eyes and grunted, she nodded. When she came again I did too. Both of us spasming as I left my life essence in her body. I collapsed on her, and again rolled over keeping her with me.

I enjoyed feeling her body on mine, both of us drowsily enjoying the afterglow. We laid there for about 20 minutes, my fingers running up and down her back, to her shoulders, and arms and up and down her back again. She begrudgingly got off of me. Walked back to the bathroom again, closing the door. I heard the shower start again and the door slowly opened. She was already in the shower, I took care of myself, and then opened the shower door and stepped in behind her. I washed her entire body from neck to feet. Taking my time not to miss an inch. It was my turn, she washed me from head to toe as well. It was slow and sensual, but both of knew there would be nothing else besides a shower tonight, so neither of us tried turning it sexual. We dried each other off and went to bed. I think this is the first time I have slept naked since I was a boy. Both of us under the covers, we got into a spooning position and sleep took us.