All Comments on 'My Boss's Sex Slave'

by creamypeaches4u

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story cant wait for chapter 2

All your stories are great cant wait to read chapter 2 the Boss slave though good work keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ch 2

Chapter 2 PLEASE !!! I have to know more details. Who is in charge and why? Why did she fall into this role so easily? I have my own opinions but please creamy tell her story. You are doing well I have read all your stories and always look for your new ones. Keep up the good work.

ptmowersptmowersalmost 18 years ago
loved it and all of them.

You are very good babe keep up the good work my love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love it

Wish I had a job like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
tell me

who's really in charge here ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not bad

My experiences in the office have never been like that. I to would like to see were you take this story. Sex was hot and I think the slave may be taking control am I right?

libertarianlibertarianalmost 18 years ago
More

I am interested in seeing how this relationship advances because I can't believe that her boss doesn't attempt to show his ownership to others outside of the office. I also expect that he will treat her harder than her fellow co-workers and punish her for real and immagined infractions from her work performance. I also immagine that as a result she will clearly outperform her workers to try to please him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous