All Comments on 'My Boy'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Well paced and as descriptive as anyone might want, this was a well written story. I for one, would welcome a sequel, although I am not sure how the story could be extended, unless a Neighbor or someone else were included. Oh, and five stars voted, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice..sure keep it going..

Just make mom dress sexier like nylons and heels... My sister and me have a sexual relationship too.. It started when I was 17 she 23.. I had lived with her since I was 15.. had a bf and all too.. but it was ME on my 17th bday who finally realized his dream . She wore tan pantyhose for me as I had that fetish, based on how she dressed for work.. I enjoyed having her nylon clad legs on my shoulders and a pair of heels on her feet.. I learned how to have sex.. She loves missionary so I got to play with her legs as I was drilling her pussy.. I'm 22 she's 28 now.. she may finally get off her birth control now..

Rickman48Rickman48over 3 years ago

It was fine until the comment about having a hysterectomy. You should meet a woman who’s had this procedure and try to have sex with her. You will never suggest it again.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Wonderful Story

I enjoyed all of this story. I'm glad not every son is six feet three and the best at everything, it's nice to see a regular sized son in a story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No baby making parts?

Well that's an automatic 2 star loss...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed it...

... just seemed a little rushed and is sorely lacking in decent punctuation. Still worth 4 stars.

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
My boy

Fun story. New adventures would be fun.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Nice and nasty read!!! And HOT Azz SEX. Thanks for sharing.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

Awesome! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
To be more or not to be more

Your ending ran the story out well enough not to have to continue, but, what if it continued with the mother dieing and the guy eventually meeting a new love life from high school days.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Great story from a very good Author, notice the capitol? 5 BIG ASS FUCKING FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous