My Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which he did, slamming his body against mine and yelling as his cock sprayed the inside of my pussy. I couldn't get over how much semen his balls produced, every time he came it felt like a firehose had burst. I thought the evening would be over, silly me.

When we eventually got around to eating supper I told him I was going to take a shower and get ready for bed. I was heavily soaped with my eyes closed when I heard the glass door open. The soft touch of his hands on my breasts felt delicious, he gently washed them, molding them, shaping them into cones and then sucking the nipples deep into his mouth. When his hand went between my legs to wash I did what any mother would do when she showers with her son, I bent forward taking hold of the grab bar.

My back was arched, my swollen labia were pushing outward between my thigh gap inviting Ricky to stuff his glorious cock inside one more time. Looking over my shoulder the gleam in his eyes made it abundantly clear he liked what he saw as well as what he intended to do. His cock swayed side to side as he moved behind, the large bulbous head aligning with the opening to my vagina, without further ado he pushed through the labia. It had only been a few hours since he'd fucked me last, but somehow he felt as though he'd grown.

"Oh my god Ricky, did you grow since supper, you feel so big honey, go slow until I'm loosened up."

"Tell me when you're ready for all of it mom."

By the time he was finished my knees were so weak he had to hold me up from behind, shutting the water off and with his arm around my waist he helped me from the shower and set me on the toilet. In a flash he had towels and was softly rubbing my body dry, as I leaned back against the toilet he opened my legs slightly.

"No. No more honey. My pussy can't take anymore tonight."

When he leaned forward and kissed the labia dead center my hand automatically went to the back of his head, six minutes later my hips were pumping into his face as I gripped the edge of the vanity with one hand and held his face tight to my cunt with the other. His face was a shiny mess of girl cream, he licked his lips and smiled as he pulled away. While I was drying my hair and recovering he got some fresh panties and a nightie, once I was dressed he carried me to bed where he tucked me in and said he'd go clean the kitchen.

Waking up snuggled tight to my handsome young man it dawned on me that I'd forgotten to ask last night how the day went and if the girls had released a video to embarrass him. I didn't beat myself up too badly, after all, I had been somewhat occupied extracting all the cum from my son's balls as possible. When I asked about the video he laughed.

"Oh, they thought they were going to embarrass me, I told them to piss off because they would never know what they were missing. That shocked them enough that they shut up and took down the video. I don't care what they think mom, I have you and you have me, that's all we need right now. Can I have a blow job before we leave?"

I shook my head, "I want those balls full of baby juice when I get home, tonight I want a nice slow deep fuck with you looking in my eyes, We've fucked hard a lot, now I need you to make love to me. I want you to see the love I have for you as you fill my pussy with warm, thick sperm."

He stared a moment,, "Can you get pregnant mom, are you on the pill or something?"

"Not anymore baby, you didn't know because it happened when you were still a toddler, but I had to have a hysterectomy, my baby making parts are gone. You can fuck me as much as you want and pump me full of sperm because it won't matter, I love feeling you shoot inside me."

We maintained the normal mom/son persona outside the house, behind closed doors he was nearly insatiable. There were days I would get home at the same time he arrived from school only to have him undress me, strip, lay me back on the couch and slide his lovely cock into my hungry juicy cunt. Though I would put my panties back on they would be full of cum even after he'd eaten his own cream pie, I couldn't believe how much cum that boy produced.

As the weeks flew by he made love to me in every room and in every position imaginable. The most erotic was him hammering my pussy as I sat on the edge of the washing machine, between the feel of his cock splitting me open and the vibration of the machine I came three times before he did. As he knelt on the floor lapping our juices it was so exciting I came a fourth time just watching him.

Then there was the Saturday we'd gone grocery shopping, he wanted a blow job in the car, I refused considering it was daylight. When we walked into the kitchen as soon as we set the bags down he bent me over the table, lifted my house dress, ripped off my panties and fucked the hell out of me. It sounds rough and cruel, it wasn't, it was fantastic, like a dog breeding his bitch in heat whether she wanted it or not. From time to time I was purposely naughty refusing to do this or that in public knowing he was going to take me hard the moment we were in the house.

God how I loved those days, my cunt would be full of cum and my labia swollen from being pounded so hard. The sweetest part about those times is he always held and cuddled me afterward, as though he was saying "I'm sorry" for giving me exactly what I not only wanted but needed. He finally figured out that if he asked for a blow job in the car after dark I was always more than happy to oblige. Having an older car without bucket seats made it so much easier to have his cock out and my mouth wrapped around it until he flooded my mouth with baby juice.

Graduation was upon us before we knew it. I watched him walk across the platform with such pride. The older lady to my right made a comment to whom I assumed was her husband about how small Ricky was, he in turn made some snide remark about being a runt. I smiled as I thought about what he said, and then laughed out loud thinking to myself, "You have no idea what that boy is packing, I'll take that runt in my cunt every chance I get".

He didn't go away to college, choosing to attend our local branch of the state university system, home every night, in our bed every night, ripping off a piece or two, three to four times a week. The twice a night sessions were no longer common during weeknights, it was generally weekends, usually Sunday afternoon and evening whether we had fucked the night before or not. For spring break the first year we traveled to the coast of Alabama for a week, he bought a bikini for me, it was conservative to him, provocative to me. Even though it was no more than a pair of heavy material hip hugger panties and a thick bra, I felt half naked.

I allowed him to trim the edges of my bush as I sat on the vanity two days before we were due to leave, which in turn resulted in him eating me to an orgasm as he knelt before me, then standing and sliding the salami into my aching throbbing cunt. Everything with my boy was sexual and I loved it, I loved the attention, the affection, the feeling of being thoroughly desired. He summed it up one night after an elongated drawn out time of slow, deep, sensual love making. Having deposited another large load in my pussy he lay atop me breathing hard as he spoke.

"Mom, I adore you. I want this to last forever." Holding back tears of joy was out of the question, I let them flow.

On our first day at the beach there were tits and ass on display at every turn, some of what those girls called a bikini was no more than a few tiny triangles of cloth held together by a string. No mystery, no wondering, no enticement, it was all hanging out for everyone to see so why bother with a little bit of fabric. I noticed he was having a difficult time keeping his cock in control, after that day I made sure he had a blow job at breakfast, pussy at lunch and then again that night if he needed it. There had been a waiter who kept trying to hit on me, each time he completely ignored Ricky even though Rick had paid for our drinks, he would look past him and try to flirt with me.

I'd had enough and put the guy in his place, which in turn caused him to make a nasty remark about my small dicked boy toy. Since he'd made the assumption Ricky was my boy toy lover instead of my son it felt good to piss in his cornflakes. Sitting back and opening my legs enough for him to see the bulge of my swollen vulva I smirked as his eyes got big. Then I lowered the hammer.

'I know you think you're a stud of some sort and you may have these college girls fooled, but this boy toy, as you called him, has more dick than most of you "boys" on this beach. Oh, and he satisfies my pussy every night, something you'll never have a chance to do. Now fuck off douchebag."

When we stopped at the front desk on the way to our suite I spoke with the manager about said waiter, he no longer worked at that resort the next day. The next three years we went to a different resort and beach each spring break. Ricky worked a part time job and mine paid enough to cover all the bills, keep the car running and save for our vacation each spring. Between what Rick and I could save we always enjoyed ourselves without breaking our budget.

When he graduated from college he'd been in my bed over four years, I wanted him to stay as much as he wanted to remain with me. To those around us we were simply mom and a son who still lived at home, to the two of us we were lifelong lovers. He sent out dozens of resumes in our area, all to no avail, after expanding his search area the closest decent job offer he had was over ten hours away. In our mind there was no debate, I was going with him. To our friends, neighbors and what little family we still had living I was simply moving with Ricky to his new place of employment.

What we told those who asked in our new city was that we were married, both having the same last name and with no one coming to visit we had been accepted as husband and wife. A few of his coworkers brought up our age difference, he would tell them love has no age. I worked part time through a job agency the first few years, then something happened that changed everything. Ricky was promoted and told he could hire a personal secretary of his choosing. When he asked if he could hire his wife they had no objections as long as we both did our jobs.

I was now with the love of my life every day and night, he continues to treat me like his princess in public and as his lover in private. We do the occasional company bash but even at those we keep our shenanigans to a minimum, the most risqué thing we have done was me giving him a blow job in the men's room one Christmas party. We nearly got caught when a guy walked in and stepped into a stall, I quickly made my exit and stood in the hall giggling when Ricky came out. Leaning into me he whispered in my ear.

"That was wonderful mom, have I told you today that I love you?"

I grinned and whispered back, "Yes baby, you just sent the message down my throat. I love you to baby boy, isn't it time you took me home and stripped me, I bought some sexy undies just for tonight."

Considering I had never gone out of my way to buy seductive underwear, and he never minded as long as I was naked when he needed me, or I needed him, this was a big deal. Sitting at the table saying our goodbyes I had my hand on his stiff prick, as delicately as possible I spoke into his ear.

"Is all of that for my pussy?"

He growled as he quietly spoke into my face, "Yes, and I plan to fill your cunt three times tonight so prepare to be thoroughly fucked by morning."

As we walked away from the table I held his arm tight and looked down at him, "You say the sweetest things to your mommy."

This may or may not continue, it was meant to be a flash story I cranked out on a rainy afternoon. There are several ways it can go but most of them have already been written about. We'll see.


12