All Comments on 'My Boyfriend and his Bud Ch. 07'

by Dirtynerdychick47

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dustybluesdustybluesalmost 5 years ago
Good Morning Sunshine

Sounds like an excellent way to wake up, a good tongue fuck and a nice hard cock...I'm enjoying your stories Dirty :-)

boat8boat8almost 5 years ago
This is rape!

But well, if she enjoyed it who am i to spoil the fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

So fucking hot and intense. You described your lust and kinkiness so well. Love the way Pete woke you by tying you up, and then proceeded to lick your pussy and asshole before fucking you hard. Nice touch with him spanking you first. I liked how he almost made you cum by licking your pussy, then left you hanging for a while before fucking you. Nice detail with his balls slapping against your clit. Love how he continued fucking you after you both came, making you come even faster. The ending with the text LOL. My favorite part was: "I felt my pussy clamp down on his shaft and he pushed into me as deep as he could and held it there, at the same time he reached around and rubbed my clit making my body convulse and wriggle in response.

I almost collapsed under him as he held himself inside me. I felt his cock throb and jump inside me before he started fucking me again. His thick cock slowly dragging out of me my pussy twitching and pulsing as he slid back in. I whimpered loud.

I'd cum so hard I was extremely sensitive but that didn't slow him down at all. He pulled almost completely out of me before shoving half his cock back in then pulling back again then shoving the whole thing in as deep as he could. He got his rhythm going slowly at first but with each few thrusts he was going faster and faster. Half, half, whole, half, half, whole over and over fucking me with more force and speed after each pattern.

I was moaning and begging for more as he used my wet cunt. I felt him change pace and he began mercilessly pounding my pussy deep and hard full strokes of his massive cock pummeling my pussy"

Keep up the great work. This made me so fucking hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Same gay guy

Awesome.

NatyfluffNatyfluff7 months ago

So far all chapters are awesome but I wasn't happy with this one until she read the msg I love the Consensual sharing ❤️ so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtynerdychick47@Dirtynerdychick47
Sweet innocent looking nerdy girl that enjoys getting dirty ;) I welcome all feedback! Please feel free to leave a comment on my stories or send me feedback on my profile!