All Comments on 'My Boyfriend and his Bud Ch. 08'

by Dirtynerdychick47

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
serious nut

Fantastic bi story! got a huge nut from it, thanks!

dustybluesdustybluesabout 4 years ago
Uh Huh

Dirty ;-) Another fine addition to your stories...

frazzfrazzover 3 years ago

Damn, this is hot! I would love to read more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best of the series

This is the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

So fucking hot. Very naughty how you played with yourself at work, texting them boob pics and even fingering yourself until you came. Love the way your boyfriend was waiting for you at home, naked and hard, and you immediately started sucking his dick before asking him for details. So hot how Pete came up behind you and started groping your ass while you were blowing your boyfriend. Sex swing is always a good idea. Double penetration part was smoking hot. The way you came so hard. Love the way they then 69d each other while you watched, still tied up. So dirty how they then licked your cum-filled pussy clean, making you come again. Great ending with Pete fucking you hard that night. My favorite parts were: "He came back with our sex swing and a long piece of silk ribbon we use to tie me down. He hung the swing and helped me into it then tied my hands to the top bar. As I hung above the ground with my legs spread, they stood in front of me naked and rock hard.

"Do you see how hard your boyfriend is slut?" Pete asked as he reached over and stroked my boyfriend's cock. I nodded as my boyfriend reached over and stroked Pete's cock in return.

"Do you want us to fuck you, slut?" my boyfriend asked.

"Yes sir, please! I need it!" I nodded and whimpered. With that, they both stepped closer to me and my boyfriend kissed me deep as he lined the head of Pete's cock up against my wet lips.

"I love watching him fuck you," my boyfriend said as Pete slowly slid into me.

"Oooooh, fuuuuuck," is all I could reply as I felt Pete's amazing cock stretch my pussy. Pete pumped in and out of me, slowly letting me take every inch of his big cock before reaching behind me and gripping my ass tight so he could pull me closer and slid completely into me."

And

"We all stayed there panting while we all recovered. The boys slowly pulled out of me and I felt empty as I was no longer filled by their amazing cocks. The boys went to the bed, leaving me tied to the sex swing.

My boyfriend laid back on the bed and stretched out as Pete kneeled at the foot of the bed and immediately took my boyfriend's still hard cock in his mouth. Pete sucked my boyfriend sloppily, taking his time and enjoying himself.

"Fuck you are so good at that," my boyfriend moaned, "Let me suck your cock, too," Pete continued to worship my boyfriend's cock before letting it slip from his mouth so they could change positions. Pete climbed up on the bed with him and they 69ed while I watched, tied up and oozing their cum from my ass and pussy.

"Mmmm, her pussy tastes so good on your cock," my boyfriend gasped, letting Pete's cock slip from his lips to speak. They took their time cleaning each other up with their mouths when my boyfriend started grunting and pumping his hips. Pete had slipped a finger into his ass and I could tell he was about to cum.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" My boyfriend grunted. Pete just bobbed his head faster letting my boyfriend fuck his face. My boyfriend howled as he came and Pete was swallowing it all. My boyfriend went back to sucking Pete's cock and he didn't last much longer and filled my boyfriend's mouth with his cum as well.

When they finished they both got on their knees in front and behind me and cleaned the other's cum from my holes till I came again. After that, they untied me and we all laid in bed for a while. After a while, my boyfriend got up to shower and get ready for work. While my boyfriend was showering, I sucked Pete's big cock and swallowed his thick load. I couldn't believe how much he came after everything that had just happened. Pete showered while my boyfriend finished getting ready and they both left together."

Keep up the great work. You are very kinky and creative. I always enjoy reading your stories. This made me so fucking hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Three way relationship

You need to just all be together baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtynerdychick47@Dirtynerdychick47
Sweet innocent looking nerdy girl that enjoys getting dirty ;) I welcome all feedback! Please feel free to leave a comment on my stories or send me feedback on my profile!