My Boyfriend and his Bud Ch. 09.5

Story Info
Pete has me all to himself.
1.6k words
4.5
19.6k
11

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been just over a week since my boyfriend and Pete had their playtime and we were all getting pretty busy with work and life in general. My boyfriend and I were both working lots of overtime, and it had been at least 5 days since we'd last fucked. I was horny and in desperate need of relief. To keep my mind off my frustration I decided to try to stay busy. I had been doing things around our apartment and very quickly I ran out of things to do. So I went out to run some errands. I was wearing some plain black yoga pants, one of my boyfriend's Brütal Legend shirts with a knot tied in the back, and some black Chucks.

While I was out I decided to stop at Best Buy and I was browsing the gaming section when I was surprised by a text from Pete.

Pete: "Hey sexy, what are you up to?"

Me: "Just out running errands. What's up?"

Pete: "Are you my slut?"

Me: "You know I am 😘"

Pete: "Prove it."

Me: "What do you want me to do?"

Pete: "Go into the restroom and take off your panties for me."

Me: "I'm at Best Buy!"

Pete: "Did I ask where you are? I gave you an order, slut!"

Me: "Yes sir."

I was nervous but turned on as I went to the restroom of the store to do as I was told. Once I had them off, I texted Pete to let him know. I had just pulled my pants back on and was just about to walk out of the restroom when I got a text.

Pete: "Open up."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Pete was there with a wicked grin on his face. Before I could react, he pushed his way into the restroom with me and locked the door behind him. Then he turned me around, forced my pants down around my knees, and bent me over. Without warning, he shoved his big hard cock as far into my tight pussy as he could. I yelped and moaned out loud and had to grab the rail on the wall to brace myself as he backed up, then slammed into me again, over and over, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into me with each thrust. Once he was balls deep inside me he started fucking me hard and fast with deep full thrusts.

"Uuuuunh! Oh, fuck! Oh, God!" was all I could say as he plowed me.

"Take this big cock, slut!" Pete grunted while he gripped my hips and forced himself as deep into me as he could. "I know you can't get enough of it."

"I want it all, Pete! I love your big cock! Please don't stop fucking me!" I moaned and pushed my ass back to meet his thrusts. "Make me cum on that cock, baby!"

The sound of our moaning and bodies slapping against each other reverberated through the tiny restroom. Pete was relentless, pounding my tight cunt over and over.

"Ungh - oh, Pete! Oh, fuck! You're going to - ungh - make me - ooooh - cum," I whimpered as he plowed me. "Can I cum for you, baby? Please can I cum on your cock?"

"Cum for me, slut! Cum for me noooooow!" he bellowed as I felt him stiffen behind me, shove his cock deep inside me, hold it there, and fill me full of his hot cum.

I couldn't take it anymore and I came hard on his still pulsing cock. He stayed inside me for a moment, breathing hard, before finally pulling out. I felt his cum flow out of my well fucked cunt. I was leaning against the wall still, holding the rail, shaking and panting, when Pete pulled me close, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me deeply. I kissed him back and felt his cock twitch against my leg. The kiss ended and we fixed our clothes.

"Where are your panties?" Pete asked as I pulled my pants up over my ass.

"In my purse," I replied. "Why?"

"Give them to me," he said, that wicked grin back on his face.

I took them from my purse and handed them to him.

"Thank you," Pete said, "these will make a nice souvenir."

As we left the restroom we got a few stares, but I didn't care.

"I'm glad I happened to be here when you walked in," Pete said, "it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up."

"I'm glad you did," I said and gave him a quick kiss. "It was an excellent surprise and I definitely needed it."

Pete left and I grabbed a few games I'd been eyeing earlier and took them to the counter to pay. As I stood in line waiting to pay for my stuff, I could feel Pete's cum slowly dripping from my pussy down my thighs and I loved the naughty feeling of being freshly fucked in public. While I was waiting I texted my boyfriend to let him know what happened.

Me: "Pete just fucked me in the restroom at Best Buy. 😍"

Bf: "What?! When?"

Me: "Just now."

Bf: "Seriously?"

Me: "Yep!"

Bf: "Did he cum inside you?"

Me: "Mmmhmm, I can feel it dripping down my thighs"

Bf: "Did you cum?"

Me: "You know Pete's big cock always makes me cum."

Bf: "You're such a slut! I love you!"

Me: "I'm a slut for my boys 😘 I love you too, Papi"

Bf: "You on your way home?"

Me: "Just gotta pay and yes"

Bf: "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you when you get here, slut!"

Me: "You better, Papi! You know Pete pounded me good 🤤"

Bf: "I'm gonna reclaim what belongs to me, you know that, mija!"

As soon as I walked in the door, my boyfriend grabbed me and carried me to our bed where he bent me over and pulled my pants down roughly.

"Oh, fuck, I can see his cum still dripping from your pussy!" he said.

"I know I can feel it," I replied. "He came so much!"

"You're such a fucking slut," my boyfriend said, and spanked my ass, making me yelp.

I felt him rub the tip of his cock against my wet lips, then slowly slide his hard cock deep into my freshly fucked cunt. I was extremely wet, lubed with my juices and Pete's cum.

"Oooooh, fuuuuuck, Papi, yessssss!" I moaned as he slid into me.

He started pumping in and out of me, slowly at first, but faster and faster until he was pounding my sore pussy deep and hard. Reminding me of not only how good his amazing cock feels, but of how well he knows my body and how to please me.

"You are so wet!" my boyfriend moaned as he gripped my hips and slammed into me over and over. "Your wet pussy, so full of Pete's cum, feels so fucking good!"

I was moaning and whimpering as he plowed my slutty cunt when he reached up and pulled my hair, forcing my head back.

"Oh fuck, baby!" I moaned. "That feels so fucking good! I'm gonna cum! Can I cum, Papi, please?"

"Not yet, slut," my boyfriend said, as he stopped and slowly pulled out of me. "You need to earn it."

My boyfriend had me lay on my back at the edge of the bed and hold my legs up. Then he positioned himself between my thighs and slid the underside of his cock up and down against my clit while looking down at me.

"I want to know how much you love me fucking you," he said as he slapped his cock against me. "Tell me how much you love my dick."

"Oh, fuck, oh my God, please fuck me, baby! Please, I need it!" I whimpered. "I love your dick, Papi! It's the best!"

"Whose pussy is this, slut?" my boyfriend asked. "Who does it belong to?"

"It's your pussy, Papi!" I whined, "It's your pussy!"

As soon as I answered, he slammed his cock into me and started fucking me deep and hard, making my big tits bounce. I was fighting not to cum without permission.

"That's right, slut! This is my pussy!" he said, and grabbed my tits roughly. "You are my slut!

"I'm your slut, Papi!" I moaned. "Please let your slut cum! Please!"

"Oh fuck! Cum for me, slut!" my boyfriend grunted. "I'm cumming too!"

I felt his cock swell as he pumped his hot cum into my already filled cunt. I grunted and came hard, clamping down on his cock as he slammed into me as deep as he could and pumped the second load of the day deep into my slutty cunt.

My boyfriend collapsed on top of me and pinned me down with his weight. We were both panting and catching our breath when he suddenly jumped up, buried his face between legs, and started lapping at my pussy, cleaning the combination of cum from my well fucked and sore cunt. It felt so good as he lapped and sucked my clit between licking in and out of my wet slit.

"Oh, baby, yes! Oh, God, yes baby, that's so good!" I gasped "Clean my slutty pussy, baby!"

"Mmmmhmmm," he replied, not pulling his face away.

"I'm gonna cum again, baby!" I moaned. "Don't stop, please don't stop!"

He lapped at my clit and pussy faster, driving me over the edge, making me squirm. I came hard, squirting all over his face, surprising us both. I collapsed back onto the bed and my boyfriend crawled up next to me, kissed me deeply, and I tasted the combination of us all and loved it. I sighed happily and fell asleep in my boyfriend's arms.