All Comments on 'My Boyfriend and his Bud Ch. 09.5'

by Dirtynerdychick47

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nah, Pete owns them

Pete is definitely in control now. He shows up whenever, wherever, without permission and takes whatever/whoever he wants! He owns her pussy (and his mouth) and is about to own his ass too. Mike can keep telling himself he’s in control, but unless he draws some boundaries he’s Pete’s bitch/slut too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

So hot and dirty. Especially the part where Pete fucked you in the bathroom stall, from behind, as you begged for more. I'm surprised you didn't get caught. I didn't expect him to wait there for you after those dirty texts LOL. Nice touch with his dick twitching against your leg as you kissed. Good choice from him to take your panties. So dirty how cum dripped out of your pussy while you waited in line. Love the way your boyfriend then proceeded to fuck you hard, using Pete's cum as a lube, and then licked your pussy clean, making you come again. My favorite part was: ""Whose pussy is this, slut?" my boyfriend asked. "Who does it belong to?"

"It's your pussy, Papi!" I whined, "It's your pussy!"

As soon as I answered, he slammed his cock into me and started fucking me deep and hard, making my big tits bounce. I was fighting not to cum without permission.

"That's right, slut! This is my pussy!" he said, and grabbed my tits roughly. "You are my slut!

"I'm your slut, Papi!" I moaned. "Please let your slut cum! Please!"

"Oh fuck! Cum for me, slut!" my boyfriend grunted. "I'm cumming too!"

I felt his cock swell as he pumped his hot cum into my already filled cunt. I grunted and came hard, clamping down on his cock as he slammed into me as deep as he could and pumped the second load of the day deep into my slutty cunt.

My boyfriend collapsed on top of me and pinned me down with his weight. We were both panting and catching our breath when he suddenly jumped up, buried his face between legs, and started lapping at my pussy, cleaning the combination of cum from my well fucked and sore cunt. It felt so good as he lapped and sucked my clit between licking in and out of my wet slit."

Keep up the great work. I'm throbbing hard now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So amazing

You still have this fag cock hard baby. I'm gonna fill my man like your filled you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtynerdychick47@Dirtynerdychick47
Sweet innocent looking nerdy girl that enjoys getting dirty ;) I welcome all feedback! Please feel free to leave a comment on my stories or send me feedback on my profile!