My Boyfriend and My Roommate

Story Info
Young guy develops fantasies of his man and his roommate.
1.6k words
4.28
26.2k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ssssh89
ssssh89
36 Followers

This story includes the, ugh... cuckolding kink and shit. Don't read if cuckolding pisses you off, though there's no actual action in this post.

A little bit about me. I'm an average-sized guy, pretty tall and good-looking, though I don't look after my body religiously. I committed to a long distance relationship with my boyfriend. We were both from a small/semi-rural town and I had moved out of my hometown two years ago while he stayed there. Before I left we agreed to keep our relationship and it worked surprisingly well for us. We talked on the daily and I always went home for holidays and such, and overall, we were happy. I had asked him to go live with me a couple times but he said he wanted to finish college first and he still had attachments to his family, but promised he would visit me sometime.

Now to the story, I had moved to a new apartment for a few months. It's bigger than my previous one with an actual dining area separated from the living room, but it's still pretty minimalist. And I shared it with a roommate. Let's call him Kyle. He's a cool guy. A pretty typical jock type of guy. I was a little overwhelmed by his confidence at first but it didn't take too long for me to warm up living with him.

That night started as usual. I was just done calling my boyfriend, who we will call Alex, and was leaning back against the kitchen table. I was looking at a picture of him on my phone. It was taken on our last hike up a nearby hill together before I left home. I captured the photo by surprise, him caught in the moment, smiling at me. He looked so beautiful. That photo always made me smile. That was when suddenly Kyle sneaked up next to me and grabbed my phone from me. His action was a little too excited.

"Dude, is this your boyfriend? Damn he's hot."

I was a bit taken aback. He knew I have a boyfriend but we never really had an actual discussion about it. I didn't expect this reaction coming from him though. He smiled and zoomed in the photo on Alex's face then moving downwards. He switched his glance towards me a couple times, still with that wide smile, then back at my phone.

"Damn, man... no wonder you always refused when I asked you to go out."

Honestly, I felt nervous. Why is he saying this? I didn't know what to say.

"Of course you'd rather spend your time entertaining this boy instead," he said and shook his head. "especially when he looked as hot as this. God he's fucking cute."

He began swiping to other pictures of Alex and I snatched my phone away from him. My heart was beating fast. What the fuck was that? Kyle just grinned at me.

"I see. Don't want me to see the more private pictures, eh?"

There are no such photos in my phone.

"I don't kno-"

"You must be hitting that all the time at home, eh, you lucky bastard."

He laughed and punched my shoulder lightly. I couldn't believe what I just heard. For some reason, Kyle's words stirred a feeling inside me. Kyle was kind of a playboy and I had known he liked to get it on with anyone he found hot. I had heard him talk, with his typical frat boy mouth, about girls he hooked up with or some new hot guys he met from the internet. I just never expected him to talk that way about my boyfriend and I felt some kind of way about it that I couldn't put my finger on back then. It was arousing, to my own shame.

"I never thought you had it in you, I mean, no offense but you're,... you know." He said as he looked me up and down. I gulped, understanding the implication.

"Uh, thanks."

"Yeah, good job locking that sweet ass down, man." He chuckled. chuckled. It was no big deal to him saying this stuff about someone in front of their boyfriend.

"What do you guys do now? You know, when I go out and chase pussy. You guys must have lots of fun. I gotta say man, that ass of his is totally smash-worthy. God, the video calls must be hot."

"Actually, we don't really do that." His smile dropped a little as if I just said something so bizarre.

"Are you serious, dude? Why?"

"I don't know. We're just not... like that, I guess."

I saw him scoff at that. The look in his eyes was painful to see. It's like he was mocking me.

"So you're saying.. you have this fucking sexy twink boyfriend with the cutest face and the hottest cocksucking lips, not to mention the hottest body around, and you just don't play?"

Silence. What would anyone reply to that. Until a smile crept up to Kyle's face again.

"Ah I see. Saving up all that tension for when you go home so you guys can fuck for days?"

"Kyle... don't say that."

"Say what, dude? Is that not true?" I shook my head. "Fuck. What's his name again? Alex, right."

He pulled his phone out and it took me a few seconds to realize that he was opening my Instagram to search for Alex's name. I watched in horror. My heart beat faster. The feeling was indescribable.

"Shit, man...."

Kyle said while nonchalantly putting his other hand over his crotch. I knew what he was looking at. Alex did have a decently frequent posting habit.

"Dude, can you please stop?"

He looked at me sheepishly. "Ah sorry, man. I just,... well can you blame me?" He rotated his phone screen to me, showing me my boyfriend's profile and I knew he just came across an older post where we were at a waterfall together. Both of us shirtless. I knew Kyle enjoyed what he saw, and it was not me.

"Kyle please, don't talk about him like that."

I think that snapped him out. He looked embarrassed. "Fuck. I'm really sorry, man I just want to tell you you're a lucky guy. I didn't mean to sound so crude."

I blinked several times at him and he just shrugged then walked away. Did that just happen? My thoughts were running wild and my heart was beating quicker. And worst, I felt turned on.

It had been a week since that night. I didn't know what happened to me. I was angry at my roommate but at the same time I felt more aroused than ever. Like I said, Kyle was a playboy and he got the good looks and muscles for it, and he got laid frequently. The fact that this hot masculine dude got so hot and bothered over my boyfriend drove me wild.

I didn't know this kind of obsession is a thing. The more I thought about it, the more turned on I got, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I tried not to but I started having thoughts about my adorable boyfriend with my macho jock roommate. Just one week after my roommate saw my boyfriend's pictures for the first time, I was furiously jerking off at the thought of Alex and Kyle getting it on. I never felt more excited in my life. What first was anger turned into the hottest masturbation session of my life and I felt horrible after I finished. I did my research that night and learned about this kink. I knew this kink existed before but I never actually thought about it entertainingly, at least until that night.

Kyle had actually apologized to me and I had said I forgave him but he didn't know he already planned the seed inside me. Every time I saw him with his shirt off, which he did a lot, or just got back from the gym in his gym clothes, I thought back about how this hot stud talked about my boyfriend that night, probably jerked off looking at Alex's Instagram photos. I wondered what he would do if Alex was right there. Likewise, every time I spoke to my boyfriend on the phone, my mind drifted off to my newfound fantasies of my roommate. I had actually told him the mild version of what happened. I said "my roommate finds you attractive" and he was amused. He laughed and teased me about it every other night. He didn't know that as he made those teasing jokes, I was thinking if he would still laugh if he saw what Kyle looked like. I imagined my cute little boyfriend getting flustered when he had to face the man from my story, his tight little body tensing up. Would he find him as hot as Kyle did him?

I guess that's how I started developing this fantasy. My boyfriend and roommate being in each other's presence. Alex looking as sweet and ripe as ever, and Kyle looking studly as he was. This fantasy wasn't going away for a while. And I think... I might actually want something to happen.

This is my first story so I apologize if there are more than a handful of mistakes here and there. This is also still a work in progress and I might write a Part 2 soon enough. I hope you enjoy this one. Also, feel free to share this story anywhere lol. I consent. And any kind of comment is encouraged as long as it's not kinkshaming.

ssssh89
ssssh89
36 Followers