My Boyfriend and My Roommate Ch. 02

Story Info
Boyfriends comes to visit. Jason tries to control himself.
1.7k words
4.15
28.3k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ssssh89
ssssh89
35 Followers

"I think I can come and stay for a few weeks."

"Wait, really?"

There I was, sitting on my bed on the phone with my boyfriend when he dropped the big news.

"Yeah, I think it would be nice to take a little break before I write my final papers," he clarified once again.

"Are you serious? Is this real? Baby, that's great! I can't wait to see you, I miss you so so much."

He chuckled from the other end of the call. I imagined his sweet smile beaming on his face. "I know! I miss you too... And I did promise I would come visit you anyway."

"Yes, yes! And I will show you all the best parts around the city... God, I miss you so much, Alex.."

"You should! You know I will be busy for the next couple months so you better make this trip worth it for me," he jokingly said and to which I responded.

"I know, don't worry.. It's a promise. When are you coming anyway?"

"Next week, I think. I hope it's a convenient time for you or your roommate."

"Oh for sure. Don't worry about it, babe. I can't wait to see you again."

We continued chatting for some time after that. I'm pretty sure I looked stupid with a huge smile over my face the whole time we talked on the phone. I had been missing my boyfriend so much. I knew we talked all the time but to finally have him here in the city made my heart leap with joy. He was always hesitant about leaving our hometown even though I had tried to persuade him multiple times to. I couldn't believe he would finally come. In a week, I wouldn't have to call him anymore as he would be right here next to me instead.

But there's also something else. There was another emotion I felt upon hearing this news. Excitement. It had been over a month since the time my roommate saw my boyfriend's picture for the first time and shared a few... compliments... about his looks. I could feel my heart wasn't the only part of me that was jumping.

They're finally going to meet, I thought.

I still remembered the way Kyle, my roommate, talked about my boyfriend that night. Like a piece of meat. I was repulsed at first but it turned me on so much thinking about another man having his way with my boyfriend, and by another man I meant specifically Kyle. I wondered if something would happen after they met, or if not, if I could make something happen.

I felt guilty, but then I realized it's okay to have a fantasy and all that matters is to finally have Alex here with me again.

Or so I thought.

++++++++++++++++++++++

"OHHHH FUUUUUCK!!"

Later that night, noises transferred through the wall of our apartment. It looked like Kyle was getting some action, again.

"Awww fuck, yesss!!"

Damn this boy is loud, I thought.

As the screaming let on, I heard the bed begin to squeak and bump against the wall. Whoever it was Kyle was screwing, he was getting fucked really really hard. I could hear Kyle's own groans and whimpers but the bottom's cry of pleasure almost drowned them out.

And me? I was jerking off. I grabbed my hard cock in my hand and let it happily slide up and down, with the sounds coming from next door fuelling my balls to explode. I had the other hand on my phone, pulling up a photo of my boyfriend. The sounds and movements coming from Kyle's bedroom and the visual image of Alex on my phone drove me wild.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming!!"

"Yes... yes, oh my god! Yeahhhh!!"

I heard the pair in the next room explode in pleasure. And so did I. Fuck fuck, yeah, baby take that dick, ohhh.... I came all over my hand. I still had my phone in my hand, displaying the smiling figure of my boyfriend. I laid there for a full ten minutes, thinking about what my life had come to be. My boyfriend was coming over in a week and I just finished exploding all over myself to the sounds of my roommate having sex.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A week later, I found myself driving down to the bus station to pick my boyfriend up. I actually offered to get him a plane ticket but he insisted on taking the bus instead. That's just the way he is. So there I was driving late at night. I looked myself over just before I got to the station. I wanted to look my best when he saw me.

The station was not so crowded and I could see him standing there by himself in front of a pillar, looking all handsome. I stopped my car and got out. His reaction upon seeing me made me want to melt.

"Hey, baby!" I said as I approached him.

"Jason!!" he jumped up at me and I caught him in my arms. I didn't know how long we stayed there with his legs around me and my hands on his thighs, still smiling like crazy at each other. We probably looked stupid but I didn't care.

We tried to catch up as much as we could during the ride back home. I looked to my side more than a couple of times to see him. I still couldn't believe he was here with me. We got to my apartment in around twenty minutes. But like I said, it was already late night so once he hit the bed he immediately dozed off.

I looked at Alex's peaceful face. He was here. On my bed. I did the unpacking for him. He must be really tired to quickly fall asleep like that. He just took an approximately eight-hours ride on the bus, after all. I joined him in bed a few minutes after, spooning him, and fell asleep myself.

++++++++++

I woke up earlier than him. I saw that it was late in the morning. I looked at his sleeping self for a few minutes before I got up and went to the kitchen, not wanting to wake him up. My roommate must had gone out to the gym or somewhere because I didn't see him in our apartment.

I quietly made coffee for myself and sat down. Alex appeared in the kitchen a few minutes later. We smiled at each other and I told him there's coffee if he wanted to make some.

He sat down next to me and softly laid his head on my shoulder. "Sorry I fell asleep so fast last night, baby. My body is killing me," he said.

I smiled and played with his soft hair. "It's alright. I know you're tired. I already told you to go on a plane instead but you didn't listen."

"You know I don't want to cost you more than you need to," he said while pouting at me.

I raised my hand and turned his face to look at me. "And you know I don't mind doing anything for you."

I brought his face closer to mine but just when we were about to kiss we heard the front door open and closed. Next thing I knew Kyle was standing in front of us. He must have just got from the gym, wearing a sleeveless tee and a pair of gym shorts.

He smiled at us then he walked forward and offered his hand to my boyfriend to shake, throwing his duffle bag down as he did so. "Hey you must be Alex. I'm Kyle, Jason's roommate. Nice to meet you."

Alex shook his hand shyly, "hi, ugh.. nice to meet you too."

Kyle was grinning and there were more than necessary extra seconds of holding hands before he pulled back. "Yeah Jason talked about you a lot.. and you look even cuter in person!"

My heart skipped.

Alex gave me a look. "Um, thanks. He told me about you too."

The stupid grin on Kyle's face hadn't went away. "Sorry I'm a bit sweaty. Just got back from the gym. I hope you don't mind."

With that he pulled his tee over his head, baring his well-built chest. He grabbed something from the fridge and turned to face us again.

"So anyways. Welcome to the city. I hope we can get to know each other better while you enjoy your stay here."

"Thanks. I'm looking forward to it."

"Yep, for sure." I could've sworn he winked at my boyfriend as he said this. And then Kyle picked his duffle bag up and left the dining area.

So there it went. Kyle and Alex met for the first time and after that I was kind of in a trance until I heard Alex calling me.

"Babe?"

I shook myself for a moment and turned to face him. "Yeah?"

"Babe are you alright?"

"Oh yeah, I'm alright. Sorry I was just thinking."

We then talked about our plan for the day. I did promise to show him the area after all. After we settled on the place we're going to go to, he kissed me on the cheek and got up off the chair to get himself ready.

I sat still for a few more minutes. I tried so hard to control myself but.. my dick was hard. It had been since Kyle walked in on us.

Relax, Jason. They just talked. There's no reason to get a hardon over people talking, get over yourself. I told myself mentally hoping to calm down.

What the hell? They didn't even do anything and yet I got an erection. I had a conflict with myself. What should I do?

I decided to leave the question as it is for a while. Relax. I focused my thoughts on taking Alex out on a proper date today. At that thought, I calmed down.

I finally got up smiling. A proper date in the city with my boyfriend. Yeah. I needed that.

--

So uh. Sorry for the boring story so far but I promise there's gonna be some action soon! Just note that 'soon' here is relative, lol. I have an idea on how to push this story forward but I'm finding a hard time putting them together. First time writing is kinda hard lol. Anyways keep looking out for this story. Have fun out there!

ssssh89
ssssh89
35 Followers