My Boyfriend and My Two Dads Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last night when you were asleep, I got up in the middle of the night. I needed some water, and then I bumped into your dad out in the yard."

"David or Sven?"

"Oh sorry, Sven."

I listened attentively and Will continued.

"We talked for a bit, I don't even remember all of it cuz I was still kinda wasted. And then... before we said goodbye and goodnight... we... kissed."

I burst out laughing, from the bottom of my belly, for about 15 seconds.

"I'm... not kidding," Will said, looking confused as fuck.

"IS THAT ALL?!" I said, tears of laughter running down my face.

"Yes...?"

"Oh darling. I'm sorry for laughing, sorry," I hugged him, still chucking. "I was worried you were gonna tell me you had cancer or something. Oh my god. So funny."

"You... You're not upset?"

"Upset about what? Over you kissing someone else? We said that's fine."

"Yes, but that someone's your DAD. And he's MARRIED."

"Pshh, I doubt David would care. I know for a fact they're not exclusive. He probably knows by now."

"But... So... you're okay with me having kissed your dad?"

"I mean, he's an adult. And it doesn't sound like you drugged him or anything."

I looked at him and felt his apprehension. I could tell he would've preferred if I shouted at him, that was the reaction he was used to growing up.

"Will, honey, would you LIKE me to get upset?"

"No! But... it's weird."

"You say that like 'weird' is a bad thing. Okay, why did you do it, why did you kiss Sven?"

I could feel the wheels turning in his head. "I... don't know."

"Okay. Well if you wanna talk about it I'm here, any time you want. And if you wanna figure it out on your own, that's also fine. And if you think there's nothing to figure out and everything can just stay the way it is, that's also fine. I mean, out of all the bad things that could happen to us," I knocked on the wooden bed frame, "this is really low on the list."

We hugged and I gave him a kiss.

"Now, let me show you the speedos Dad got me! I can't wait for this trip! It can't come fast enough..."

A few weeks later, we were boarding our flight to Barcelona. Time had gone fast indeed. I started bartending at a small local bar, picking up all the shifts I could. David introduced Will to some of our elderly neighbors who paid him to garden and help them with small maintenance jobs. Sven worked even more than usual before taking time off work. David worked on his writing and chauffeured us around whenever we needed a lift.

The flight went by without incidents (excluding my dads flirting with our flight attendant shamelessly). We all managed to get some shuteye and landed in Spain just before noon. David ushered us into a cab that would take us to the train station.

"So we're not staying in Barcelona, where are we going?" Will asked during the ride, sitting to my left in the back.

"Sitges," David answered from my right side. "It's a small town close to here, it's only gonna take us half an hour on the train. Sven and I have been there a couple of times before. I figured since we're only here for a few days we might as well stay in a smaller place where everything's walking distance, we won't get to see anything in the city anyway."

"Plus, everyone there's gay," I said sotto voce.

"Not everyone's gay," David answered. "But it is very popular with gay tourists and locals, so there'll be a lot of that."

About an hour later we were getting off the train. Even with our suitcases, it only took us round 10 minutes to walk to the B&B apartment Sven had booked.

"So how's everyone feeling, anyone jet-lagged?" David asked during our walk.

"Nope," "Not me," Will and I answered.

"Just give me a Red Bull and an iced sangria and I'm ready to hit the beach!" Sven answered, walking shirtless through the small cobblestoned alleys.

"Okay, so I suggest we all take a shower," David continued, "and leave the apartment immediately. We'll go out to eat, maybe have a drink, and go straight to the beach. We're not here long and I wanna get all the beach time we can before heading up north."

The apartment had everything we needed but still seemed basic. White and blue dominated everywhere. There was a small kitchen next to a living room with a pull-down sofa and an old TV. The small, windowless bathroom had a shower even smaller then the one in my bathroom at home. I walked to the only remaining door.

"There's ONE bedroom?!" I said in surprise. The room I'd walked into had two queen-size beds and just enough room to walk around and in between them.

"We're here during prime tourist season and we only started planning a few weeks ago," Sven shouted from the living room. "What'd you expect?"

"This is gonna be interesting," I said to myself.

12