My Boyfriend and My Two Dads Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought of my friends back home. My "vanilla friends," as David and Sven called their friends who never went to nude places or parties, or talk about sex or jerking off. What would they think if they saw me here now? Did any of them do, or even think about these things the same way I did, it was just never talked about?

Most of my friends and I couldn't even talk about watching porn (which I'm sure we all did). And now, there was a real-life porn show right in front of us at the beach. The couple of guys closest to us did everything short of fucking right there. My back was starting to burn because I spent most of the time lying on my stomach, hiding my erection. But even that would be nothing compared to the show Eric and his dads gave me.

I'd seen David and Sven make out around the house plenty of times. But to see them at the beach, Sven lying on top of David, so close to us their legs were practically touching Eric's... it was even hotter. Maybe there was something about being outdoors that made it more primal. My dick was so hard in my speedos it was starting to hurt. I wondered if they were hard themselves. You can't go on kissing for that long (and that passionately) without getting hard, right?

Then just as we started to talk about leaving, bringing this whole crazy experience to an end, Eric decided to take it further. He grabbed the sunscreen and got on top of his dad. I wasn't sure if anyone could see my eyes through my sunglasses but I didn't even care. I had to look!

Eric rubbed the lotion all over his dad's back, continuing on down to his ass. Fuuuck, I was almost gonna cum! I lifted my hips the tiniest bit so my dick wasn't touching the towel. Breathe, breathe, breathe. There Eric was, kneading Sven's asscheeks, taking his time. It was all so hot and made even hotter by the fact they were both completely naked, on top of one another!

I had no idea if this was the first time Eric was doing something like this to one of his dads, but everyone was acting like it wasn't anything unusual. Meanwhile, I was dripping so much precum it looked like I'd pissed the towel. Eric tilted his head my way, as he continued to go down and massage his dad's thighs.

"Wanna go for one last walk before we leave?" Eric suddenly jumped up and expected me to join him. Fuck, there's no hiding my throbbing erection in these speedos. I got up with my back to David and Sven so they wouldn't see. Eric looked at me from the other side with a devilish grin on his face. He led me to the "fuck cave" his dad had pointed out earlier.

"Wasn't that super fucking hot?!" Eric exclaimed as we walked away from our towels. We were nearing the very edge of the beach and there was almost nobody else around us.

"Um, what?" (You massaging your hot dad's ass while straddling him naked?! YES!) I played dumb.

"Those two guys! When that guy with all the tattoos started sucking the other guy off. I wonder if we'll see them around here... Look!"

We'd gotten to the end of the beach, only accessible because it was low tide. There they were, the guy with the tattooed arms on his knees, giving the guy that was wearing a cockring a blowjob. Two or three other men were walking around slowly, cruising (another term I'd recently learned from Eric's dads).

"Fuck, that's so hot!" Eric said and dropped to his knees, pulling down my speedos. He wasn't wrong. I just hoped I had it in me to last longer than two seconds without exploding in his mouth.

Any other day I'd have been too shy to get hard and perform in front of strangers. But after everything that happened today, just in the past couple of hours, I was so fucking horny. I didn't care about anyone else around me. I managed to get completely out of my head, and shut off all the voices telling me to worry about this or that. I got to enjoy my hot boyfriend on his knees, blowing me. And if other men wanted to watch, that was up to them.

For a brief moment the guy with the cockring and I looked at each other. We were a couple of yards from each other, each of us standing with his partner down on his knees. We made eye contact. Hey buddy, I thought, and I could swear he smiled at me and nodded his head.

"Let's switch," I told Eric. My dick was so hard and sensitive, I felt like I could shoot in his mouth any second. I got on my knees and he stood up, his dick just as hard and already wet with precum.

I put it in my mouth and felt Eric's hands around my head. Instead of letting me control the blowjob like we usually did, he started face-fucking me and hitting the back of my throat. This was new. I started to gag and pulled him out.

"Ease up, baby," I said and he started to go slower. He was just as horny as me, I could feel it! After a few more thrusts, my throat started to relax and I could take more of Eric's dick. He started to face-fuck me again, starting slower and then going faster.

I opened my eyes and tried to look around while sucking. Some other guy was jerking himself off while looking at us, but kept his distance. The tattooed guy was getting off his knees and turning around. His partner spit in his own hand, rubbed tattooed guy's hole, and put his dick in between his cheeks.

Fuck. They're gonna fuck, I thought and pulled Eric's dick out of my mouth and started stroking it faster and faster.

"Oh my god, baby, I'm close," he moaned loudly. "Switch!"

I got up and he got back on his knees. I felt his warm mouth around my dick again. His hands were tugging on my balls. Cockring guy was now fucking his partner, the top's hands on the bottom's shoulders, as he pounded back and forth aggressively.

"Get up," I told Eric. He knew exactly what I meant and positioned his ass to my dick.

There was no lube. There were other people around. But I knew if I didn't take advantage of this moment I'd regret it forever. It was like I didn't even know who I was anymore but I didn't care. Nothing would stop me now.

My dick entered Eric's hole surprisingly easy, considering there was no prior prep. Fuck, this boy is horny, I thought.

"You like that?" I asked, my voice deeper than usual.

"Oh yes. Fuck me," he said, as I felt his hole clench my cock.

Every now and then we would look at the other couple fucking. It was like we were cheering each other on.

"I'm getting close," I said after a couple of minutes.

"Hold on, please hold on," Eric whimpered in ecstasy. "Don't stop. Fuck me a bit longer. Oh baby don't stop. I think I can cum by you fucking me."

I continued to thrust, dangerously close to the edge. When...

"Eric?" Sven's voice said.

Eric and I both looked up.

I had two choices: pull my dick out, and stand in front of my boyfriend's dad naked, my hard dick glistening with precum from fucking his son. Or: continue fucking.

I continued fucking.

Sven stood in front of us, a few feet away, the sun hitting his gorgeous naked body.

I thrusted back and forth in Eric's ass, not missing a beat. I felt him back his ass up against me a couple of times. I took that as encouragement to carry on.

"Hey Daddy, what's up?" Eric asked casually.

The other couple was still fucking as well. They either didn't notice Sven or didn't care he was there.

"Just wanted to make sure you're okay," Sven said, looking both of us straight in the eyes the entire time. I thrusted inside Eric's ass as his dad spoke. I was so close to cumming! I looked down and noticed Eric's erect dick swing up and down as I fucked him while he was looking at his Dad straight in the eyes. "We need to go soon," Sven continued saying, "your dad keeps going on about missing our reservation."

"Sure thing, just a couple more, ahhhh- minutes, is that okay?"

I had to hand it to him, Eric did a decent job at talking with a normal voice while being fucked, but you could still hear him groaning. Sweat was running down our bodies from head to toe.

"Sure, don't rush. Except, we gotta go soon so many rush a little bit," Sven said and winked at us.

Fuck, I was so close! I bet I would cum the second Sven left!

He turned around and started to walk away.

"Hey, Daddy?" Eric said after him.

"Yes?" Sven turned back around and looked at us.

"Thank you for taking us here. I love you."

Sven smiled. "I love you too."

Fuck! I'm cumming, I'm cumming.

I started filling Eric's hole right then and there. I moaned softly only because there were other people there, but I felt like screaming at the top of my lungs. Fuck, this felt good! I thrust a couple more times, pushing my jizz deeper and deeper inside him. And that wasn't all.

As soon as he felt my dick unloading inside his hole, Eric started to cum as well. He was right, he managed to cum just from being fucked. His hands were on his waist as a HUGE load shot out of his cock, rocketed upwards, and landed with a splat right in front of his dad's feet in the sand.

Sven still had on a paternal smile, as he winked at us one last time before walking away.

12