My Boyfriend in a Hip Spica Cast

Story Info
A guy in his dream cast and two girls having fun.
7.2k words
4.5
8.4k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hugme
Hugme
32 Followers

Part 1

So, my boyfriend is in there right now, getting a hip spica. It's been his dream, and it's what he gets now. I am nervous for him, but I told him I would be there for him and ensure he was okay.

An experienced caster is doing the job for us. My boyfriend will have to stay in it at least for the weekend. We've bought diapers, and I think I will keep him in chastity because I don't want him to cum all over the sheets while he is lying there in his hip spica. I locked him in his chastity device before our friend even started. I was almost too late because my boyfriend was already getting hard while our friend prepared the casting materials. Of course, my babe gets all crazy when it comes to casts. It's how he's always been.

I used to let him be when he got all horny while in a leg cast or something, but then it was always happening right away; that's why I decided he would be in chastity until I decide when we do it. So he can limp around in his casts and on crutches without constantly spewing his juices all over the place. He gets so fucking horny when he is casted; it's ridiculous. I mean, I love him for it in a way; it's how we met, after all, at a casting session. If he could, he would be in a cast or several casts 24/7; he'd want to be in a full-body cast and literally just lie there in diapers without being able to move. That would be boring for me, and I want him to move at least slightly. So, we'll try the wondrous hip spica this weekend.

I'm excited and nervous about pulling it off, but I think we'll be okay. I mean, I really can't wait to fuck his brains out while he is casted from his hips and down to his knees, keeping his legs spread and rigid. He won't be able to move, and if he needs to get off the bed, he will crawl on all fours. He will more likely pull his casted torso and legs across the floor to get out of the bedroom if that is what he wants. We don't have a wheelchair, and even with a wheelchair and a hip spica with his legs all spread apart, it would be a bit tricky. So, yeah, if he wants to get around, he will be on the floor. I can't wait to see it. I think I will cum just seeing him like this. I am getting a drink because I'm so nervous. They are working on it in there, and our caster friend said it shouldn't be too long, maybe an hour. But I'm not allowed to go in until he is done.

We're using fiberglass, our favorite. I picked out the color; it's purple and black.

I sit in the living room, watching TV, having another drink, and looking at the clock on the TV. Our caster friend comes out of the bedroom.

"He's done." He smiles mischievously but also proudly. I can just imagine how proud he probably is of his work.

My hands are actually trembling a little as I'm holding my glass. "Oh, he is?"

"Yeah, he's struggling already."

I get up from the couch. "What do you mean?"

Our friend grins from ear to ear and replies, "He's so fucking horny right now, but since you got his little friend locked up, there's no way to do anything. I thought he was hyperventilating there for a moment. I took a little bit of a break and told him just to relax and breathe."

I am still holding my glass and pour myself another Crown over ice before I want to go in and see my baby.

Our caster friend is also having a little drink and asks, "You think you'll be all right?"

I nod and smile. "Yeah, it'll be fine. I got him."

"Well, he'll need your help for sure. He can't move for shit. He's going to be stuck on the bed, or I don't know. Call me if you need me to come over and cut him out. I'm home all weekend."

I sigh but smile, satisfied, "I think it'll be all good. My friend may come over later. I kind of thought about fucking her in front of him while he's lying there. I think he would love it but also hate it." I laugh softly, thinking about this.

My caster friend chuckles, "Damn, you're too much, but you're right; he's so horny right now. He'll bust through that chastity cage you got him locked in."

"Well, I'm going to put a diaper on him over the chastity device in a bit, so we'll have that sorted out for tonight."

My caster friend grins from ear to ear. "You're crazy."

I throw my head back and fluff my long hair. "It's what I do."

My caster friend finishes his drink, and I escort him to the door. We kiss each other on the cheek, and he reminds me again to call him if there should be any issues. I thank him, and he takes off.

I lock the door and take a deep breath. In the bathroom, I check myself in the mirror and decide I look fucking hot and am ready to face my sweet boyfriend in his cast dilemma.

I slowly push open the door to the bedroom, and oh my God, he's so absolutely gorgeous and helpless lying there on our King Size bed. He's sitting against the headboard and is just a piece of art, really.

I smile at him, but I can see his face is flushed, and his smile is nervous. I walk over to him and stand beside the bed, looking at him. He doesn't say anything and just looks at me with his beautiful brown eyes. The cast is amazing. It's actually a bilateral long-leg hip spica with a spreader bar in between. His legs are spread at least a foot apart or so.

I stand there and admire this fucking hot specimen of a man in a hip spica. He looks nervous and shy.

Biting his lip, he says, "So what do you think?"

I smile. "You're...you're just so fucking hot and sexy right now."

He smiles. "I'm a little nervous."

I sit down next to him. "Why?"

"I hope I can do it all weekend."

I touch his cheek and run my finger over it. "I'll be here with you. How do you feel right now?"

I look at his chest and the familiar sight of all his tattoos. He's fucking gorgeous, and he's all mine. I've seen this guy in so many different casts, and he's always so hot. This cast, of course, tops it all. It's been his dream for a long time, and here he lies, immobile, casted in a beautiful purple and black hip spica. The bar between his legs is also purple and black; our friend did a fantastic job. The cast doesn't only go to his knees.

Even his feet are in casts; only his cute man toes are sticking out. The leg casts are bent slightly at the knee, where the spreader bar is attached. His cock is locked in the cage, and I let my eyes linger on the sight. Right there between his casted thighs lies his friend all locked up.

When I look at my boyfriend again, I can see his eyes are pleading. I touch the chastity cage and glance up at him.

"How are you holding up?"

My boyfriend bites his lip again and replies, "It's difficult. Will you let him out?"

I say seductively, "Not yet. Here!"

I hand my boyfriend the glass with the Crown, and he thankfully takes a sip. He can't move his legs or really move at all. He semi-sits there and tries to relax. I can tell it's difficult for him but also arousing and exciting.

I just sit there and stare at my boyfriend for a moment. God, I can see how happy he is; I know this is how he wants to be. He would want to be like this 24/7, but of course, it's not possible. We have a normal life, jobs, and things that keep us from pursuing this long-term.

But right now, right here, my boyfriend is absolutely gorgeous in his hip spica. Looking at him in all his manliness but now vulnerable and helpless gets me wet. I would love to fuck him now, but I don't want to let him have it already. I want him to stay chastised a bit longer.

I walk over to the closet where I keep some of our supplies. I return with a urinal I bought not too long ago for this situation. He can use the urinal if he has to pee.

My boyfriend watches me as I walk back toward the bed. He's lying there in all his beauty, and I set the urinal on the bedside table.

"Well, now you get to use that thing if you have to pee."

My boyfriend smiles weakly. He still looks a bit nervous. I want to ease his mind and make him feel better and safe with me.

I climb on top of him, and he sets the glass with the Crown on the bedside table and puts his hands on my waist, looking at me. I'm wearing shorts, and feeling his hard casts on my naked thighs makes my loins tingle. I may have to do it to myself soon because I'm positively turned on.

My boyfriend looks at me, and his brown eyes are so beautiful. I sit on his hips, feeling the cold cock cage on my thighs. I rub around on him, and he takes a trembling breath.

"What are you doing, babe?"

"I don't know. I just want to feel your caged cock and your cast on my skin." I smile seductively.

His tattooed chest rises and falls as he takes a deep breath. I run my hand over his naked pecs and muscular arms. A few strands of his hair fall into his forehead. He lets my long, red strands of hair run through his fingers. I gently touch his face and push his hair out of his eyes, but the strands fall right back.

God, he is fucking gorgeous. He runs his fingers over my arms and then pulls me to him. We fall into a passionate kiss, and as I feel his soft lips on my mouth and the hard cock cage and rigid cast on my legs, my loins tingle; I know I'm getting wet.

We kiss for a moment, and I can feel he is excited, breathing heavily. When our lips detach, I move to his ear and whisper, "Is it everything you imagined?"

He nods next to my face.

I keep on, "Would you want to be like this forever?"

He nods again, and I whisper, "Tell me how you want to be like this forever!"

He takes a deep breath, and I push my loins onto his cock cage. I am sure his cock is trying to get hard, but it can't. The cage holds it in check, presses it in, and keeps it small and soft. I hope it doesn't hurt my boyfriend.

I whisper, "Tell me!"

He starts talking, "I...I wish I could always be...always be like this with my legs in casts and never without. I want to be in casts 24/7, and I want it to be at least with a spreader bar if I can't always have a hip spica. I don't want to walk anymore without casts, but I would learn to get around somehow on crutches or maybe have a wheelchair or something."

While he talks, I flick my tongue over his neck and collarbone.

I hush over his skin, "I would not mind if you were in casts for the rest of your life. Your legs would get so weak that you'd always need casts, and I'd help you get around. If you didn't have a spreader bar, we could use a wheelchair. You'd probably not be all horny all the time anymore because you'd get used to it, my love."

I kiss his skin and feel his chest rising and falling quicker at my words.

I'm pushing myself against him, and I am fucking horny for him. Even though I imagine his cock inside of me, I get aroused thinking about how horny he is and how he can't get hard right now.

His fingers run gently over my back under my shirt. I think we have to stop this before I cum or before it gets too difficult for him.

I look at him, and he is gazing at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

He says, "Thank you for letting me do these things and letting me be like this."

"You're welcome. I love seeing you like this." I smile and kiss his nose.

I sit up and stop moving around on him. When I glance at the chastity cage, I see it is filled out, and my boyfriend's semi-aroused cock is squeezed against it.

"Does it hurt?"

I look from his cage to him.

"A little, but if we stop now, I'll be okay."

I scramble off my boyfriend and hand him the urinal. "You should pee now before I put the diaper on you."

I smile wickedly at him. Maybe he forgot all about that part of our adventure? He will be diapered; if he pees in his diaper, it's fine. We'll change it. If he has to do something else, I'll help him to the toilet and hope it somehow works. If it doesn't, he'll have to go into the diaper. That'll be interesting.

He nervously grabs the urinal and looks at me. "I hope I can use it."

I get off the bed and stand next to it. "I'll leave you in here for a bit, and hopefully, you can go. Call me when you're ready for your diaper."

He nods shyly, and I walk out. I have to take a deep breath as I close the door behind me. He turns me on so much like this, and I imagine unlocking him and having his hard cock push inside my soaked pussy and fuck my brains out. But I want him to wait a bit.

I go to the kitchen and get some water. I need to cool off a bit. I clean up the rest of our breakfast dishes and put a bottle of Chardonnay in the refrigerator. One of my best friends is coming over later because she wants to see my boyfriend in his hip spica. She's never seen anything like it, but she's a kinky bitch and does all kinds of crazy stuff, so she's all for adventures when it comes to kink. She's been my best friend and confidante since middle school. We've done everything together, college, parties, vacations, and sex. She's hot and probably one of the prettiest girls I know. Sometimes we just feel like getting each other off, I like some pussy at times, and hers is beautiful. She keeps saying my pussy is better than hers, but I don't think so; our pussies are exceptional, and I want my boyfriend to have a fun show tonight. Will I let him out of his cock cage? I don't know yet. Depends on how I feel. I may want some cock after a nice wet pussy; we'll see.

I leave my boyfriend in the bedroom for a bit while I finish up the kitchen. I can't get him out of my head, though. Thinking about him all casted and immobile keeps my pussy throbbing. I'm kind of looking forward to my Bestie coming over soon because I really want to cum soon.

Thinking about her pussy rubbing against mine and her fingers or mouth on my wet pussy almost makes me cum as I press myself against the kitchen counter.

My baby calls me, and I throw the dish towel down and go to the bedroom. There he is, immobile and helpless in a purple and black hip spica. Fuck, he is so hot!

"What is it, babe?"

I see his chest rising and falling as he is breathing. He lowers his eyes and looks down at his caged cock.

I tilt my head to the side. "Should I cover him up so you don't have to look at him all locked up?"

My boyfriend nods nervously.

I go to the dresser and pull out the pack of extra thick adult diapers we had bought a while back. He's been in diapers under his jeans or something, even when we've been out and about because he likes the feeling of being all covered up, soft, and thick. But usually, we use the lighter diapers, not these thick ass things I am holding now.

I unfold them and hold them up before me. "Wow, those things will be so soft around you."

I walk over to the bed and look at my boyfriend. He's got the most beautiful brown eyes, and I can tell it's a bit difficult for him to be like this. He swallows, and I see his Adam's apple bob up and down.

"Here we go, babe. Let's get you diapered, and then we'll have another drink until Bestie gets here."

I crawl on the bed and kneel between my boyfriend's casted legs. The cast looks amazing, and his legs are rigid and still; he can only wiggle his toes. The cast is up to his waist and all around his front and back. It's a piece of art.

"I'm going to push this under you, okay?"

He nods, and I get busy stuffing the diaper behind him and then pull the flaps around to the front, where I can Velcro it closed. It's big enough to fit around my boyfriend's casted waist and close to the front. There is still some space though not filled out. I want to fill the diaper, so I grab a towel from the dresser. I open the diaper again, stuff the fluffy towel inside it, and then close it up with the Velcro again.

His chest rises and falls, and I hear him breathing now. I near his face, and his hands gently wrap around my back. I look at him, and his beautiful brown eyes are pleading.

He says softly, "Thank you."

"Of course, babe. Hopefully, you can relax enough now since we have you all covered up."

He nods. I kiss him on his mouth, and he pulls me close. I feel the rigidity of his hip spica cast on my legs and his soft, thickly diapered crotch on my hips. While we kiss, I touch my naked toes to his cast and get aroused. I think about his hard cock when it's not caged and locked up. My boyfriend's cock is a beautiful thing when it's erect and ready. He's fucked me a hundred times with his big cock, and he's so good with it. His cock usually fills me out and makes my pussy so tight.

Well, right now, his cock won't be hard because my boyfriend wants to be chastised, locked up, and diapered.

I can't wait until my Bestie gets there. I detach myself from my boyfriend.

He asks for his phone, and I hand it to him. He wants to tell our caster friends about his experience. While he texts and sends some pictures through the ether, I pour us drinks.

Soon, I'm in my boyfriend's arms, admiring his hip spica casted lower body, and we toast each other with our Crown on the rocks.

Part 2

It's afternoon, and my Bestie finally gets there. She is absolutely fucking gorgeous, and in the door, we already kiss.

She's excited to see my boyfriend. "How is he? Did you guys actually go through with it?"

Her long, straight black hair falls to her belly, and she's wearing these shiny black leggings, heeled sandals, and a green crop top. This chick turns heads everywhere she goes, and I've always had the hots for her. Our first girl/girl situation happened in High School. We were supposed to study at her place for our Algebra test. Well, the math added up differently, and we ended up making out on her girlie pink bed. She went down on me with her mouth, and gosh, we fucking loved it. I did her with my mouth, and since then, I've always loved the taste of pussy, but hers is my favorite.

Bestie can't wait to see him, and I take her hand and tell her to close her eyes. She giggles and pushes her long black hair over her shoulder.

I have red or more like ginger hair, I guess. I am this typical ginger girl with pale skin, a few soft freckles on my face and arms, and my hair is naturally wavy too. I think I have Irish in me or something, but I'm not all the way sure.

I take Bestie by the hand, and with her eyes closed, I lead her toward the bedroom.

"Are you ready?"

She nods and giggles. "Fuck yeah, I'm ready. Let me see your hottie already."

At the door, I say, "Okay, here we go."

I knock and call my boyfriend, "Bestie is here; she can't wait to see you."

My boyfriend says, "Okay."

I open the door and pull her into the bedroom. "Okay, open your eyes."

She opens her eyes and smiles this super happy smile, then says, "Oh my fucking God! This is so amazing."

My boyfriend smiles, "Hey, Bestie!"

She walks over to the bed and just looks at him. "Wow, this cast is fucking awesome. You look...."

She giggles and runs her nails over the casts, making a scratchy noise. "You look like you really need to fuck or be fucked."

My boyfriend chuckles softly. I am sure he is a bit embarrassed at his situation, but I know he is also totally turned out right now.

Bestie leans down and gently kisses his mouth, greeting him again.

She sits on the bed and scans with her eyes over the cast, still admiring him.

"You know, I didn't think something like this would make me horny, but it totally does. I'm like freaking wet right now, man."

I laugh and say, "Isn't it fucking amazing? I wanted to cum all over him a while ago but decided to wait for you."

My boyfriend smiles shyly, and he is so cute like this. Bestie runs her long nails over his leg cast again, making this soft scratching noise.

She smiles. "Shit, this...I don't even know. You're like fucking hot right now, lying there all locked up and casted and shit."

My boyfriend chuckles softly again, and I sit on his other side. I gently run my hand over his arm.

"You are really so hot right now, babe."

Bestie then takes his hand and says, "Like touch my pussy...it's soaking wet."

My boyfriend presses his lips together, and his breathing gets quicker as Bestie takes his hand and guides it between her legs. She then pulls his hand inside her leggings, and I watch my boyfriend as he tries to keep himself in check while she lets him feel her wet pussy.

Hugme
Hugme
32 Followers
12