My Boyfriend in a Hip Spica Cast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks at him and smiles seductively. "I told you...fucking wet and ready."

She turns to me.

I smile. "I got some Chardonnay in the fridge."

She's excited. "Yes, let's get that bottle open before we get this fuck party started."

She now grabs my boyfriend in his diapered crotch and smiles. "I fucking love it...oh my Gosh, you got him locked up too?"

She feels the rigid cock cage in the diaper, and I nod with a grin. "Yes...it's how he wants it, and that's how he gets it."

Soon, we sit in the bedroom in the two lounge chairs next to the bed with our glasses of Chardonnay, and my boyfriend has another Crown on the rocks. My naked feet and my Bestie's feet in her high heels are resting on my boyfriend's casted leg, and he loves it. He also has a thing for heels, so we want to get him excited and stuff. Even with her heel, she scratches over the hard cast. We laugh about this, and my boyfriend's chest falls and rises as he is obviously excited but is trying to keep himself in check.

It's not that he can cum, but I'm sure his cock is pressing against its cage. I hope it doesn't hurt him too much not to be able to get hard and cum.

We catch up chatting and laughing with the TV on a music channel, playing some nice slow R&B tunes.

Eventually, my Bestie takes her foot off the cast and sits across from me, her legs spread and looking at me.

"I've missed you, girl."

I smile. "I've missed you."

Her long black hair hangs over her tits, and I push my chin up and look at my boyfriend.

"Haven't we missed Bestie?"

He nods. I set my wine glass on the table, slide off my chair, and get on the floor. I shuffle over to my Bestie and push myself between her legs. The Latex leggings feel so smooth and soft. I'm wearing a short top and hot pants; I stayed comfy today.

We look at each other, and she pushes my hair over my shoulder as I sit on my knees before her and look up at her. She's a beautiful woman with green eyes in a perfect face, her long black hair framing her face perfectly. I lick my lips as I look at her and then at my boyfriend. He's watching us from the bed, and I see how he touches his diapered crotch. I'm sure his cock wants to explode.

Bestie and I are near each other, and we kiss. Gosh, I've missed her mouth on mine. Our tongues touch, and the flavor of Chardonnay is between us. As I kiss her, I open my eyes and glance at the bed. My boyfriend is looking at us; I can tell he's getting so horny right now.

She pulls my head to her with her hand firmly on the back of my head. My pussy is throbbing because I'm imagining her fingers inside me or maybe her mouth on my pussy soon. At the same time, I'm thinking about my boyfriend over there on the bed, getting all horny but unable to move or do anything but just watch us girls. I really care for him. He likes this stuff, and I'm so glad he's finally in a hip spica like he always wanted to be.

I totally get him. I know what it is, and I'm glad I found him. Fuck, I like crazy shit too, but right now, I just want to fuck my Bestie. I stretch my neck up, and we kiss hard now. She pushes her hand under my shirt. I'm not wearing a bra, so she can immediately access my tits. I feel her fingernails gently tracing around my hard nipple. She has a long tongue, too, and our tongues are slithering around in each other's mouths. She smells so good, too; I know she likes expensive perfumes.

I quickly open my eyes, look at my boyfriend, and meet his brown eyes across the room. He's breathing faster now, and I can see his Adam's apple bob up and down again.

My Bestie and I detach from each other's mouths and gently pull our shirts over our heads. She's had her tits done, and they are double my hand size. I knead her tits and gently bite her hard nipples while looking at my boyfriend. He's got his hand on his diapered crotch.

He better not undo the diaper, but even if he does, his cock is still locked up.

Bestie's and my tits touch; she feels cool, but I love feeling her skin on mine. I move my hands to her feet and pull off her heels and drop them beside us.

Her feet are beautiful too. We love each other's feet, and toe-sucking is one of our favorite things to do as well. I also like it when my boyfriend sucks on my toes; it gets me hot.

Bestie then says softly, "Maybe we should move this party to the bed so he doesn't feel so alone over there?"

I agree, and we get up. As we stand beside the bed with my boyfriend watching, we undress each other and eventually are completely naked. Bestie looks at him and climbs onto him. She sits on his lower body, her legs beside him, and he gently runs his hands over her round and perky tits while I set my foot on the bed and give him a nice unobstructed view of my wet pussy. I watch as he caresses her tits, meets my eyes, and we smile at each other. Bestie throws her head back, and her black hair falls down to her ass, grazing over my boyfriend's leg casts. She pushes herself against his padded crotch, and his chest falls and rises as he takes quick breaths. I now climb onto the bed and get behind my Bestie. I'm kneeling between my boyfriend's legs, and the hip spica bar is right there by my knees. I get as close as possible to my Bestie and push her hair out of my way to kiss her soft and bony shoulders and neck. My eyes are open, and I see my boyfriend. He's watching me kiss and suckle on her neck, running my hands over her hips and pussy. He drops his hands next to himself and watches as we sit there before him, and I run my hands over her body and cup her tits with my hands. He can't move and just lays there in a semi-sitting position.

Bestie grabs his diapered crotch, but there's not much she can do with that. I gently caress her shaved pussy, and I feel she is wet already. I push my fingers into her pussy, making a wet sound. She's horny, and my boyfriend has to watch all of this without being able to do much.

I see him swallow again, and I hush over her shoulder while looking at him, "Do you wish you could push your cock into her pussy right now?"

He nods shyly, and I pull my finger out of her wetness and move it to his mouth. "Lick it off!"

He licks off her juice from my finger and sucks on it a bit. It tickles. Bestie now unfastens the diaper Velcro and opens the diaper. The towel is stuffed in there still, and she pulls it off and holds it up, smiling.

"What the fuck?"

I chuckle while I plant little kisses on her shoulder. "There was too much room, so I stuffed it a bit."

My boyfriend is embarrassed, and I say, "He likes to be padded nice and thick."

Bestie smiles and tosses the towel to the side; it lands on the floor.

She admires my boyfriend's caged cock. "Looks super uncomfortable."

She touches the thick metal rings, and my boyfriend flinches. He lays his head back and looks up at the ceiling.

I run my fingers over his arm. "I don't how long I want to keep him locked up."

Bestie suggests, "I think at least as long as you and I are finished."

I think that's a great suggestion, and I climb over my boyfriend and lay on the side of the bed. I snuggle against his chest and play with his chest hair, looking at his lower body in the cast. His legs are slightly bent at the knee, his legs are held apart with the spreader bar, and around his waist, the cast holds him rigid and stiff. Bestie pulls off the diaper. It's still dry.

"I'll take this off for now because I want to see how your cock presses against its cage while I fuck your girl. I want to see you getting all hot and horny, sweetie."

My boyfriend just smiles, embarrassed, and I chuckle. Bestie is still sitting on him. I know this is hard for him, and his cock is already filling out the cock cage, his skin pressing against the metal rings. I hope it doesn't hurt him too much, but then again, he enjoys pain and discomfort, so he's definitely getting that today.

My Bestie climbs over to the side, and we lay beside my boyfriend. We start kissing, and when I open my eyes and glance over her shoulder, I meet his beautiful brown eyes. His chest rises and falls; I know he's getting turned on.

I move his hand to her ass so he can at least get in on the action a bit, feeling her tight ass cheeks under his hand as she pushes against me.

I detach my lips from hers and let my tongue slither down to her tits. They did a great job with her tits; they are perfect, with nice dark and hard nipples in the center. I start suckling on her nipple, which feels fun in my mouth.

She throws her head back and moans as she pushes against my loins with her hips. She is so skinny, and I run my hands over her hip bones and over to her pussy while I am latched on to her nipple. She traces her fingernails over my back and shoulders, giving me goosebumps.

I have this idea about my boyfriend getting me and her off while he just lays there with his cock locked up.

I whisper to my Bestie, "Would you want my fingers inside you, or should we make him get us off?"

"I love that idea for him to get us off. Let's totally do that."

I climb over my boyfriend and get on his left side, throwing my leg over his casted leg and giving him access to my pussy with his hand.

Bestie does the same on the other side, she throws her leg over as well, and our knees touch, and then we play with each other's toes with our feet.

I look at my boyfriend. "Here you go, babe...get busy with your hands and fingers."

He is trying to shift a bit in his position, but he is in the relentless grip of the hip spica. He can't move for anything, but he can just reach our pussies beside him.

I kiss his chest and bite his nipple to get him going, even though he is already pretty excited. If his cock wouldn't be locked up, I think he would have already squirted his cum all over us. He is barely focused as he works our pussies simultaneously with his fingers. He's looking up again, and I see his Adam's apple bopping up and down again; this is difficult for him. Bestie is moaning over there, and I smile at her, happy she is getting horny and finger fucked. My boyfriend is good with his fingers; he knows our spots; he's had plenty of practice. I often have him locked up, and he just gets to work me with his fingers without his cock ever seeing the daylight or only through the metal rings of the cock cage.

As I watch Bestie with her lips parted, and her eyes closed as she indulges in my boyfriend's finger inside her wet pussy, I press my pussy against his rigid leg cast. It does it for me to look at him all immobile and locked up.

I create friction on my wet and sweet spot with the hard and purple cast. It gets me going, but I do want him to finger me. I would love for his whole hand to be in there, but I don't think we can do that today since he also has to focus on Bestie and pleasuring her. I will have him fist fuck me some other time or later that night.

I move my lower body away from the cast and lick my lips while looking at him, hushing, "Work your magic on me, babe. I want what she gets."

And I look over to Bestie, and she opens her eyes for a moment and smiles seductively at me. I spread my legs enough so he can reach my pussy, and he runs his fingers along my swollen vulva. I'm really wet already, and I can feel the moisture running out.

He starts teasing my clit and pushes his fingers in. He is breathing quickly at taking care of us two girls. I watch my Bestie across him, excited to see her bucking against his hand. It looks like she is getting pretty close to cumming.

My boyfriend is working her just right, and even though I want him to work me too, I also enjoy watching her get super horny over there.

His cock is pressed against that cage so tight I feel slightly sorry for him. I gently touch him down there, and he flinches again. He is super sensitive in that cage right now. Bestie starts moaning a little louder, and he's working her to his best abilities; he is super skilled with his fingers, as I've mentioned before.

I know he will get her there easily, and as she holds on to his casted leg, she's breathing quicker and moaning louder as she climaxes across from me. I'm so happy for her, and he is even gasping because I know he wishes he could cum too. He finishes her off, and now he focuses on me. Fuck, I'm pretty turned on already from just watching her cum, her lips parted, and I'm imagining her mouth on his cock or my pussy. Her face is flushed, and her black hair falls all around her.

I now relax and let my boyfriend do his thing on me. He still gently caressed my Bestie but is now more focused on pleasuring me. I mean, it's a challenge to pleasure two girls simultaneously, but he's doing well, considering he is a bit in a bind at the moment. He's done it before, but it was never while he was in a big-ass hip spica cast. We have girlfriends over often enough, and usually, we have a great time. He knows how to work us girls, but this is the first time he's doing it while in a cast. It turns me on to see him like this, unable to move much, lying there with his legs forced spread with the spreader bar and only his cute toes sticking out of the purple and black stripes casts.

His fingers are sliding in and out of me, and with his thumb, he flicks and circles my clit. I keep my eyes open because I want to see him all horny but unable to cum. It fucking turns me on to see him turned on and unable to squirt his cum all over us.

His cock is pressed so hard into the cock cage, and I meet his eyes as he works my pussy just right.

I hush, "I really like seeing you like this. I'll have you in a cast like this much more often now."

Bestie is now resting her head on his chest and watching in silent contempt as my boyfriend gets me to where she was a moment ago. I moan loudly as, from deep inside, my climax comes on, and I scratch my fingernails over the cast. Bestie chuckles softly, and I moan and press my soaked pussy against my boyfriend's large hand. His fingers fill me out, and it's nice and tight, cum runs out of me, and my legs tremble. I keep my eyes open because I want to see both of them.

Bestie is so beautiful as she lies there, her leg over my boyfriend's casted leg and her sweet face resting on his chest. She's touching his caged cock, and I know it's difficult for him.

As he finished me off, I think about letting him out of his cage.

Bestie decides for me, "I don't want him out of the cock cage. He'll remain locked up while we eat dinner."

I smile and take a deep breath enjoying the aftermath of my climax. His fingers are soaked, and I order him to lick my cum off his fingers. He suckles his fingers eagerly, and I can see how he's trying to move his lower body, but the cast doesn't give. He's forced to lay still.

As we are finished, Bestie moves her mouth to the cock cage, and she runs the tip of her long tongue between the metal rings. My boyfriend groans from the pain and pressure this causes.

He mumbles, "Fuck...this is...I can't handle it much longer. Please let him out!"

Bestie shakes her head as she licks him and then lifts her head.

"I and your baby will make us a nice dinner, and we'll have a cozy night in. Maybe later, after dinner, we'll let you cum. Right now, I think we'll close it up again. What do you think, sweet pea?"

I kinda want my boyfriend to cum, but I also like to tease him, so I agree, "I think that's a great idea. The evening is still young. Let's get him packed up again."

My boyfriend presses his lips together in frustration, but he won't fight us on this because he likes to be locked up even though it hurts. We'll let him cum later. Maybe we'll make him rub himself out while we sit on his casted legs watching him.

He's a good sport and very tough regarding this stuff. He likes it, though; the pain and anticipation of not being allowed to cum makes it ten times better when we will let him cum. We'll have a fun night. But first, I kiss the tip of his cock cage where my lips meet the tip of his cock. Then I look up and smile at him.

We both kiss him now, and he runs his hands over our sweaty backs. I let my Bestie put him back in the diaper. She wants to stuff the towel in there again, and while my boyfriend is trying very hard not to scream from not being allowed to cum, she puts the thick towel in there and then fastens the diaper around him again.

He's nicely padded again, and I pat his crotch. "There, all closed up again. If you have to pee, you do it in your diaper."

He takes a deep breath, and we kiss him again before discussing our dinner plans. We'll have a wonderful night together. I can't wait to rub my pussy on my boyfriend's cast again. Just the thought of it makes me almost cum again.

I'm so thankful for my Bestie and other girlfriends who enjoy fun with me and my boyfriend, playfully and sometimes strictly accepting all his fetishes. He is the hottest and sweetest guy, and I love giving him what he needs because he definitely gives me everything I want.

Thank you for reading! Yours truly, Hugme

12