All Comments on 'My Boyfriend is Back!'

by tomthumper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

omg it's so good but I think it got cut off! It ends mid word?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I have a feeling something happened with the upload since this story just en

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You might want to recheck posts before uploading. The story cuts off.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Looks like your submission got cutoff and wasn't complete. It may need updating to include the rest. It ends abruptly at:

"Aaron gripped Billy firmly by the head and rammed himself deep deep down poor Billy's t"

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Billie had had enough of this pig and his cow, once his girlfriend. He grabbed his pocket knife, the only thing left of his belongings, on the bedside table and cut the brute's dick off. While he and his ex screamed like bitches he jammed the severed cock down the princess throat telling her she could have it whenever she wanted it now. Billie headed out the door with his ex girlfriend's purse, along with her credit cards and cash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I think it is well written and very erotic. I think it should have a physical description of both the "girls". A lot of girls have fantasized what it would feel like to see their partner sucking a cock and Chrissy is definitely making that happen. Obviously Billy will be satisfying daddy over and over again during his stay, maybe even become an anal toy. It seems that Chrissy really wanted to share this sexy time with her partner, making him not just a CD but a true sissy slut, Chrissy is in charge and she is going to make the most of her sissy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertomthumper@tomthumper
I lean towards erotica of the absurd. Nothing like a laugh in the middle of what is pretty ridiculous stuff... (Or maybe it's just the way I do it.) Have got into futanari/dick-girl stories in the past couple of years. The more fantastical the better.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES