My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said that I would so Jim told me to go over to the mat near the exercise cycle and lay on my back. When I got down I went to lay with my feet near the mirrored wall. I got it a bit wrong because my head was hanging over the edge of the mat. To put that right I shuffled my butt down the mat about a foot. As I did I felt the back of my skirt bunch up round my waist and my bare butt come into contact with the mat.

I propped myself up on my elbows and checked that the front of my skirt was still covering my pussy. I then looked in the mirror and saw my slit. I let out a little giggle.

Jim and Sam came and stood at my feet.

"Right Tanya, Jim said, "Lay flat and hold your hands behind your head."

As I did that I felt my bikini top rode up. I was sure that it was above my nipples.

"Some people do it with bent knees. If you're doing sit-ups like that it's best to have your feet and knees about 18 inches apart. Would you like to try that Tanya?"

I bent my knees and brought my feet up near my butt and spread them about 18 inches. As I did that I felt the front of my skirt drop round my waist and a gentle breeze on my soaking pussy. I looked at Sam and saw that the video camera was pointing at my pussy, and recording (the red light was on).

"Good." Jim said, "Now try to sit up, keeping your hands behind your head and your feet flat on the ground."

I did, and felt my tummy muscles strain.

"Try doing it 5 times please Tanya."

I managed 3 then I got zapped. It was a medium length blast and I lay there and shivered. I felt my pussy muscled clench and wondered it that would show on the video.

"Okay Tanya, now put your legs flat, still with your feet about 18 inches apart." Jim said.

I did, and realised that my skirt was staying bunched round my waist. I turned my head towards the exercise cycle and saw that the man on it was just sat there staring at me; or should I say my pussy. So were Jim, Sam and the little red light.

Ignoring my exposure (unlike everyone else), Jim told me to try to sit up like that.

I did, but it was harder, and my feet automatically rose up a few inches as I sat up.

"That's harder isn't it?" Jim asked.

I giggled a bit and thought that it wasn't the only thing that was harder. Jim continued,

"Your legs coming up like that are your body's reaction to make it a bit easier. What a lot of people do is to ask someone to get down by their legs and hold them flat on the floor. Would you like me to hold your legs down while you try and sit up again?"

Jim didn't wait for an answer; he got down on his knees between my feet and put his hands on my ankles. I was a bit disappointed that he didn't put his hands on my thighs.

The first time that I managed to sit up my stomach muscles strained like hell, so did my face; and I fell back to the floor.

I tried it twice more before giving up.

We all stood up and I looked at myself in the mirror. I was pleased to see that my skirt had fallen back into place, but my bikini top hadn't. The bottom part of the triangle was resting on the top of my nipples. I ignored it.

"Right!" I said, "Thank you for that Jim, you were very helpful, and Sam, I hope that you got the footage that you wanted. I guess that I'll be able to see the finished video on the hotel's web site, but would it be possible for you to let me have a copy of what you've recorded today please; the un-cut version? I'd like to see it and as soon as I tell my father about it I know that he'll want a copy. He'll be mad with me for not having a copy when I tell him about the fun that I've had. I don't want to get my bottom spanked - again. I'm going to go and relax in the sauna now so I'll see you around; unless you want footage of a guest in the sauna Sam?"

"Err yes Tanya, that would be very helpful." Sam said.

"Okay then, I'll see you in the sauna." I said and started to walk off.

As I walked through the door I heard Sam say,

"Fucking hell Jim, that was fantastic. There's 2 LED light strips in my bag, can you go and get them and follow me to the sauna?"

As I walked through the door into the gents changing room I heard Sam start to say,

"That's the gent....."

But he cut himself short and followed me in.

There was one man in there, in the showers; he wasn't looking my way.

I went straight to the lockers and opened one. I took my bikini top off and put it in the locker, squeezed my nipples then unfastened my skirt letting it drop to the floor. The only noise in there was the shower running. I stepped out of my skirt and bent, knees straight, picked it up and put it in the locker.

I turned to Sam and said,

"I won't be long; I've just got to take my trainers off."

While facing Sam I saw that the camera was till recording; he was getting footage of me undressing as well. I also saw the door open and Jim walk in. When he saw me he stopped dead in his tracks then after a couple of seconds he said,

"Tanya, this is the gents changing room, you shouldn't be in here."

I told him that I always went into the men's changing room when I went swimming with my daddy; and that I was in there with him last night.

Jim looked a little confused as I turned and bent at the waist (legs straight and feet a bit apart) and untied my trainers. I stood up and leaned back against the lockers and lifted each foot in turn to take my trainers and socks off. I put them in the locker and closed the door.

"Shall we go then?" I said to Jim and Sam. As I walked out I looked at the man in the shower, he was looking at me and covering his cock with his hands.

I walked straight through the rest area and opened the sauna door. I was pleased that no one was in there.

It wasn't as hot as it had the last times that I'd been in there so I climbed up to the top bench and sat in the corner like the German girls had -- one foot on the same bench as my butt and the other foot on the bench below.

Before they came in I heard them talking outside the door, Jim said,

"Remember Sam, this kid is 100 per cent jailbait. Okay, maybe she is the biggest tease that we've ever met, and she probably wants it as much as we do, but she's a kid, and I for one don't want to risk going to jail. Don't even think about touching her." Jim said.

"Yeah I know." Sam said as he opened the door for them to come in.

When they saw me up in that top corner with my pussy spread wide, they just stared for a few seconds.

"Wow!" Sam said; "you look gorgeous Tanya. Jim, will you switch the lights on and hold them up please?"

Jim did and I was immediately blinded. As my eyes adjusted to the bright light I asked Sam if he minded me sitting up there. I told him that every other time that I'd been in the sauna the 2 German girls had been in there, sitting just like I am now.

"What German girls?" Sam said.

"You know, I told you about them. They're about 14 and are here with their father." Jim said.

"And they use the gents changing room as well." I said, "And they don't wear any clothes in the leisure centre as well. One time that they were in here sat like this I watched them play with themselves like this." I started rubbing my clit.

"They both had a big 'O' as well."

"A big 'O', what's that Tanya?" Sam asked.

"You know; an orgasm. Daddies been showing me how to do it; I'm getting good at it, do you want me to show you?" I asked.

Neither of them spoke, but I could just make out the red light on the video camera move a little.

I started rubbing my clit harder. The lights were so bright that I could only see a silhouette of Jim and Sam.

After a couple of minutes of frigging I got zapped, a long one. After having my pussy stared at for so long I was ready to pop. My AF was a 9.5. Just a little more rubbing and sticking a finger inside me took me over the edge. I arched my back, started shaking and said (quite loudly).

"Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhh Oh fuck, that's good!"

As the waves of pleasure started to subside a couple of aftershocks made me gasp and arch my back again.

When I was able, I said,

"See, I told you that I was good at the big 'O'. My dad tells me that my big 'O's make him proud of me."

I think that I'd shocked Jim and Sam a bit because all that Jim could think of to say was,

"Yeah, I bet that your father is real proud of you"

After a slight pause I pointed to the bottom bench just where both of them were stood, and said,

"That's where my father spanked me last night. He gave me a sore butt; do you want to see, there might still be some red marks."

Without waiting for an answer I climbed down to the bottom bench, stood in front of them, turned away from them, opened my feet a couple of feet and bent over. My butt and spread pussy were within a foot of their faces.

"Can you see any red marks?

I waited a few seconds then said,

"Well, can you see anything?"

"We can see plenty," Sam said, "but we can't see any red marks."

I stood up, climbed back up and sat the way I was before. I put my hand on my pussy and slowly rubbed my clit.

"After daddy had spanked me he did what he always does and got me to suck him." I said.

"What did he get you to suck?" Jim asked.

"His cock silly, what else would he get me to suck?"

"You mean you gave your father a blow-job?" Jim asked.

"Yeah, that's what he calls it. And both those German girls were watching all the time. Do you want me to pose for you? I'll get into any position you like."

"Errr, no, thank you Tanya, I think that I've seen, err, got everything that I need." Sam said.

"Good, I'm getting a bit hot up here, I need to go and lie down and cool down." I said.

I climbed down and walked passed them to the door.

Outside I saw the 2 German girls sat next to each other, legs together and reading magazines. Although the magazines covered a large part of their fronts I could tell that they were both naked.

I went and sat on one of the sun loungers opposite the Germans, only I sat further down the sun lounger with my legs wide apart.

Sam and Jim came out of the sauna and saw the 2 Germans but ignored them. They came and sat on the side of the sun lounger next to me and facing me. I started rubbing my clit with one hand and my nipples with the other.

Sam had the video camera in his hand, but he put it on my sun lounger between my legs, with the lens pointing at my pussy. I could see the red light was on so I said,

"Is that thing still recording?" When he nodded I said, "You naughty boy, they'll never let you put that part on the hotel's web site."

Sam didn't switch it off and I didn't stop rubbing.

I started getting quite worked up -- again. I looked over to the 2 girls, both had stopped reading and their hands were getting active. Both had opened their legs wide.

Sam and Jim had noticed as well. They didn't know which way to look.

"I'm going to get my clit pierced you know." I said.

Jim and Sam both turned to look at my pussy.

"My friend Amy Johnson was staying at our house on a sleepover a couple of weeks ago and she's had hers done. She showed it to me and I decided that I wanted mine done too. I took her to show it to my daddy and he said that if I still wanted it done in a couple of weeks then I could have it done."

I spread my legs even further apart then used 2 fingers to spread my pussy lips even more.

"It's not actually my clit that will get done; it's the hood." I said as I touched my clit hood with a finger from my other hand.

"This bit." I paused for a few seconds to make sure that they'd both had a good look at my hood; then I continued,

"That way people will be able to see it all the time. I'm going to get a ring in mine not one of those barbell things that those 2 have got.

I'm going to get my nipples pierced as well," I said as I pulled one of my nipples out as far as I could. Just then I got zapped again, that time it was a quick one, but I still gasped and shook a little. After a short pause I asked.

"Do you think that my nipples are big enough to have rings in them?"

Both Jim and Sam looked bemused; they just didn't know what to say.

I kept pulling on my nipple until Jim said,

"Tanya, your nipples and your clit will look great with rings in them. By the way, I can't help noticing that you look like you're in pain some times, are you alright?"

"Oh that," I said, "It's not pain; it's a surprise shock that I keep getting. You see most mornings my daddy puts this vibrator thing inside me and it keeps bursting into life and surprising me, that's why I jump."

"What! You mean that..."

I cut Jim off by saying,

"Look, I'll show you."

I squeezed my pussy for a few seconds and out popped the little bullet vibrator. I picked it up and handed it to Jim.

"It's not doing anything." Jim said.

"Hold it for long enough and it will." I said, "You see it's set to a random pattern of zaps. I never know when I'm going to get zapped, how long or how strong the zaps will be. It's fun most of the time but it can be quite embarrassing at times. I remember one time when I had to stand in front of my class and recite a long poem. I'd just got into it when I got zapped. It was a real long and strong one. The teacher sent me to see the school nurse. Another time was when I'd just won a swimming race for our school and was getting presented with my medal beside the pool. The zap was so strong that I fell back into the pool. The coach dived in to save me."

All of a sudden Jim jumped and dropped the vibe. It fell into my stomach and I picked it up.

"Told you." I said.

"Blankety blank," Jim said, "your father puts this up your pu errr vagina each morning and lets you get zapped like that throughout the day?"

"Yeah, it's fun. Do you want to put it back inside me?"

Jim moved his hands to take it from me but suddenly stopped.

"I think that it's best that you put it back in Tanya."

So I did. I was so wet that it just vanished within a second.

"It always makes me so horny when I put it in." I said, and started rubbing my clit.

I looked over to the 2 German girls, they were expressionless, but still gently rubbing their own pussies.

"Most times when my dad puts it in me I have to give myself a big 'O' just so that I can get ready for my day. Do you mind if I do that now?" I asked.

Neither of them answered so I started seriously masturbating. It didn't take long and a long zap from the vibrator certainly helped. It was a really deep, satisfying orgasm; moaning, arched back, finger fucking myself, nipple pulling; the lot.

It was so good that I even felt the spasms in my pussy and I squirted; just a bit, but enough for us all to see.

As the waves of pleasure receded I looked down between my legs and saw my cum on the video camera. I scooped some of it up in my hand and said,

"Don't worry Sam. I didn't pee myself, it's my cum; see, it's white not yellow." I licked my fingers.

I lay there for a minute, thinking that I'd really excelled myself, but time was getting on. I looked at the 2 girls who were still staring at me and masturbating, then at Sam and Jim.

"Gentlemen, thank you so much for helping me today; you have helped me in more ways than you will ever know. Sam, please promise that you'll give me a copy of that memory card. If you don't my butt will get red again and my father will be chasing you. Believe me, that won't end up in a good way for you or for me."

I stood up and walked into the gents changing room leaving 2 gob-struck men. I was sure that as soon as they got their wits about them they'd turn to the 2 German girls.

I quickly got dressed and almost ran up to our room. I'd just finished in the shower when Ryan walked in. I ran over to him, gave him a long kiss then dropped to my knees in front of him. I quickly unzipped and dropped his trousers and pants then jumped up and on to him putting my arms round his neck and my legs round his waist.

"You seem happier than when I left this morning, have you had a good day?" Ryan asked.

I kissed him again, then said,

"You will never believe what I am going to tell you. I'm a porn star."

"What!"

Ryan walked over to the bed, turned round and laid back so that I could properly ride him while I told him all about it.

About an hour later Ryan said,

"And those 2 goons really thought that you were a young kid and didn't touch you?"

"Not even by accident." I said, "They were too scared about their jobs and careers. I wouldn't have done most of that if I'd thought that they'd try and grope me or rape me."

"I hope that you don't get another attack of guilt tonight."

"Not if you wake up before me and start fucking me before I wake up."

"This isn't a case of 'what happens of holiday stays on holiday' is it?"

"Nope!" I said.

"And you weren't at all embarrassed walking around naked?"

"Nope!" I said, and went and stood in front of the window so that anyone in the hotel across the street could see me.

"Okay," Ryan said, "You really are getting into this exhibitionist stuff aren't you?"

"I'm not an exhibitionist." I said.

Ryan laughed and said,

"TT you're amazing, I'm so proud of you, you're my very own little Kitty Yung."

"Who's Kitty Yung?" I asked.

"Kitty Yung is an Asian porn star. She has absolutely no tits at all. She makes you look like a double D. She often pretends to be a young girl who gets seduced by older men.

Maybe we should look for a porn career for you." Ryan said.

"NO!" I said, "I keep telling you that I'm NOT an exhibitionist."

Ryan grinned. He didn't need to say anything.

I changed the subject and asked Ryan what he thought about me getting my nipples and clit pierced. He was all for it saying that it would give him something to hold on to when he was fucking me.

We agreed to look for a place to get it done when we got back home.

That night was the training course dinner. He knew about it before we left home, and he also knew that I would be invited. Because of that I'd packed the only decent dress that I had then; the grey one that I'd worn at his firm's Christmas do. He promised me that there wouldn't be any bright lights or camera flashes.

As luck would have it, the dinner was in the hotel that we were staying at, so at 7 p.m. Ryan and I went down to reception and met the other diners. I was pleased to see that there were 2 other women there, both about our age.

When I was at Ryan's firm's Christmas do I felt a bit exposed all night because the dress is made of extremely thin material and I felt like I had nothing on. I had that same feeling when we walked to meet the rest of the course delegates and some of their partners.

The evening went well; there was plenty of booze flowing and there were quite a few happy people. The other 2 women were really nice and friendly as well.

After the meal we were all sat around drinking and talking when the camera phones started to come out. Everyone wanted photos of everyone else. I remembered the photos that were taken as the Christmas do and published on their web site, but I dismissed that thought straight away. I was too happy to care.

I remember us 3 women standing together while everyone took photos of us. I remember giggling and thinking that someone was in for a surprise when they looked at the photos when they were sober.

A bit later I heard someone ask Ryan if the hotel had a swimming pool. He said that it did and that I'd spent plenty of time there. He told them that they wouldn't believe some of the things that I'd done down there. Someone asked him like what? But thankfully he didn't have time to answer before someone else said that we should go swimming.

When the 2 women said that they didn't have a costume with them someone told them that the leisure centre would have one that they could borrow. Someone else said that they'd have to go skinny-dipping.

1...345678