All Comments on 'My Boyfriend's Back'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
El estupido?

Part of my comment on Best Laid Plans was that Jeremy slipped out too easily. I bet he's sorry now that he didn't keep on slipping out. Will he stay away now or is he too stupid to take a heavy hint (like a dog threatening to dismantle him)? Nice to see a couple of new characters in this saga even if one of them has four legs and a tail. Usual good stuff, Wax!

stroudlestroudleover 4 years ago
Always good to see NCJ

It's nice to see the return of Jo and Tina and the introduction of Ana Maria. NCJ had a serious message this time, but the cheeky girls still found time to have some fun, though I don't know how Juliet managed to walk afterwards 😉

I don't usually wish ill will on your characters WP, but I hope Bella bit Jeremy where it hurt.

What a stonking good idea to have Ana Maria room in with Jo and Tina

Thank you WP, brilliant as ever

Jc

⭐🌟🌠☀️🌞

👐Charlotte put these to good use on Juliet

🎻🥁🎹 We are getting the band back together

😀Juliet's boy shorts face

🍓Strawberry for the jam, I know it's the wrong sort of jam but I like strawberry jam

🐕Good girl Bella

scumbagscumbagover 4 years ago
I always read your stuff

Had to comment on this just for the fact you knew Ska. I gather you are US based, and like me (aussie born and bred) did not get heavily influenced by it like in the UK. If the band gets going, maybe something from The Specials or other band to influence your story, especially if its a rude girl song. If you know Ska you will get that reference.

Cheers

TrueMortTrueMortover 4 years ago
Hell yeah

Because Stone Cold said so...

about time the stalker got what was coming to him :)

I also thought he got away lightly first time round, so this is truly just desserts

Awesome story Wax, loved Bella, reminds me of a soft fat Lab I know.

the character play off is great, getting the band back together was a great line to add in, it worked perfectly.

Awesome stuff. :)

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 4 years ago
Spin off??

Looks like you could have a spin off series with Jo and Tina as they work to help Ana Maria find her place in this world you've created. I like the addition of Bella and her getting upset by Juliet getting loud. For anyone who has owned a dog like that, it could be a familiar and funny scene. As always well written and entertaining. Not much of Natasha in this story. Perhaps a story centering on her is upcoming? Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Jo & Tina please!

Really neat people and with Jo as a campus cop and Tina interacting daily with faculty & staff, should be no shortage of situations & scenarios to build stories around their deepening relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I've been binge reading your stories and haven't come across one I didn't like. First off I like the way you start your stories with a note about what's coming and ends with a note about what to expect (or not) next. In this one I really liked how you treated the stalker though I wish you would have described that scene.

Wax where are your other N, C, J stories? Like the "Kitten With Benefits" and

"Maid's Day Off"? They don't appear on Lit.

J

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous: Sometimes letting the imagination run is better than a detailed description. I thought Juliet backing up for (another?) kick and being held back was a pretty good indication. For the rest of the stories, look at my profile. There is an explanation at the top.

Albanach2000Albanach2000over 1 year ago

Late to the party finding this very enjoyable and often funny series. These girls know how to have safe fun and look out for each other. Rush 2112, 21 minutes of classic prog rock brilliance. Are you comparing Juliet's drumming skills to the maestro Neil Peart? Keep the stories coming, I always enjoy your ereverand tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Manhating disguised as pulp noir.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES