My Boyfriend's Girlcock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like - I had nothing worthy of comparison. It was like the escalation of pleasure approaching orgasm, but climbing without limit. My cock had nothing on this. Its warmth pulsed and echoing out into my whole body. I shook.

"Jesus christ." I gasped, struggling for words. "Baby you're so fucking big oh my god."

"Aw, you like the way I fill you up?" she giggled and gave my balls a little squeeze from behind. My whole body surged.

"Yes!" I groaned. The pleasure was mounting. "Wait, what's so funny."

"That's just the tip baby." Somehow, she found a way to slide in even further. "You like it? You want more?"

"Huh?" I gleaned over my shoulder at this vision of a woman standing between my spread legs, sure enough, a good half her cock still glistened patiently at my entrance. She smiled coyly and pressed just a smidge harder, forcing another moan from my lips. "Yesss!"

She obliged. She thrust into me, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as her cock filled up parts of me I didn't know existed, it's girth grinding along that senstive spot the whole time. The hot brain-shuttering sensation of being filled increased in urgency until at last my brain would think about little else

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god."

"You like that?"

I couldn't speak.

"Yeah, you like that. Fuck you're so hot baby. I love you so fucking much." She pressed her tits into my back and gave me a kiss on the neck, as her hips somehow found ever more girth to put inside me.

"I-" It was through gasps and cries but it had to be said "I love you too!"

And with that the fucking began in earnest.

In and out, slowly, gently at first, as she promised, but soon our rising carnal passion took charge once again.

I wasn't used to being the bottom. She was normally so sweet, so demure in bed, but this - I could tell in no uncertain circumstances - this was a girl who knew how to fuck a boy raw.

She spun me around, legs dangling off the bed. My stomach bulged as she bottomed out. My dick flopped in the air as she grinned down at me at in delight.

She reached down and wrapped a hand around my cock, playing with it like a new favorite toy. My body exploded at her touch. All the erotic charge that had been building up suddenly rushed to explode through my dick all at once. Precum poured out of me as each thrust squeezed my innards.

"Mm..." she hummed between thursts. "not yet." she pulled her hand away and winked.

"Ha?" No, fuck, please! I needed it.

But she bottomed out hard and all was forgiven.

"You like that? You like my cock in your ass baby? Can you feel it filling you up? You want it harder? God, look at your boydick flop as I pound into you, look at it bounce. You're loving every second of it aren't you?"

"Mrr...."

"What's that?"

"More!"

Thwap! Thwap! Thwap! Her balls crashed into me. She was done holding back. Each thrust was a lightning surge of sensation, like my ass and my cock and my body were all linked by a live wire thrashing about in a thunderstorm.

It was all I could do not to gurgle and faint.

"Oh god baby" her own voice had shifted to a gasping cry. "I'm going to... "

Her hand grabbed the shaft of my cock tight and shook as she pounded her finale into my ass. It was an explosion of euphoria as all of our unpeaking sexual bliss erupted into an inferno of orgasm shooting out my dick so hard that it splashed up onto her tits just as she bottomed out, as she ground pulse after frantic final pulse. We bucked and we ground our hips, ancient instincts aching to get as much cum into the other as possible.

And then it was over, and she fell on me, the fat log of her dick still half hard inside me as we collapsed messily onto the bed.

I was naked and I was panting and all I could think about was how close I felt to her in that moment, as her dick pulsed inside me. I pulled her in close and she curled up on my chest.

We lay there panting, exhausted, lost in the fog of post orgasmic bliss.

"Oh wow." I finally managed to say, through parched lips.

"Mm, you liked that baby?"

I shivered in appreciation.

"Good," she smiled. Fuck I loved her smile.

We kissed. Slow, romantic, sensual.

"There's um." She blushed as she pulled away. "There's something I should tell you."

"Of course. What's the matter?"

"You- oh my god how do I phrase this?" She glanced away, embarrassed to meet my gaze. "You - you weren't the only one the genie visited."

"I what?"

"And I think we may have... sort of... maybe... wished for the same thing?"

"Holy shit." I stared flabbergast. Horrified.

But god damnit my dick gave away the game.

"Round two?" I could feel her dick hardening again within me, her lurid nipples pressing into my chest.

"I thought you'd never ask."

The End.

Author's Afterward:

Thank you so so much for reading! I hope you're doing amazing! Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! Your feedback sustains me.

Thank you again!

12