My Boyfriend's Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Never thought threesomes were so much fun.
2.4k words
4.6
28.2k
45
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
El_Fazee3
El_Fazee3
70 Followers

Note: Thank you all for your comments on the prequel. I truly appreciate it. I am writing this in response to some requests from readers. I thought about this before I started typing, and there was only one direction this could go, so I followed it. If you feel uncomfortable with incestuous relationships, then you can skip reading this, otherwise I hope you enjoy it.

*

There he was; my boyfriend, standing in the doorway to his mom's bedroom, jaw dropped, eyes wide open, and hosting an enormous hard-on.

I didn't know how to react, so I did the first thing that came to mind. I nudged my latest sex partner, who in turn opened her eyes and raised her head. She had a look of horror on her face as she scrambled to cover her naked body with a pillow. Nobody said a word.

After a very long moment of silence, I got off the bed, walked towards my boyfriend, took his hand, and lead him to his bedroom. In there, we simply got in bed, cuddled, and tried to sleep, which we eventually managed to achieve.

The next day being a Sunday meant that none of us needed to go to college or work, which was a relief. I woke up before my boyfriend and just stayed in bed, watching him sleeping, and reflecting on the events of last night. I must admit, I still felt an overwhelming, warm sense of satisfaction from the multiple orgasms I had had. I also had no sense of regret whatsoever. I was just toying with ideas about how this day was going to pan out.

After what felt like an eternity, my boyfriend finally opened his eyes and turned over to face me. He looked at me with sleepy eyes and asked me about what had happened last night. I looked him straight in the face and told him that I had the best night of my entire life. That I loved him and loved making love to him, but I also loved his mom and cannot wait to make love to her again.

He simply looked at me, then said with a bit of an excited tone in his voice that watching the two of us in action last night was extremely exciting for him. He said that he felt embarrassed about it because it was his own mother that he was talking about.

I looked at him lovingly and brushed his hair with my fingers. He was like a little kid who was caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar -- totally cute and endearing.

I told him not to worry too much about it, and that we can discuss it with his mom once we all feel comfortable enough with the new situation. He seemed to be calmer and more at ease as a result of this brief chat.

We got out of bed and jumped into the shower together. The warm water on our nakedness felt really nice. It sent tingles up my spine. We hugged and kissed while standing under the shower, and I could sense his dick getting harder. That really excited me, and I could feel my own juices starting to flow.

I reached down and grabbed his now-fully-erect dick and started stroking it. I broke our embrace momentarily to close the tap and put some shower gel on my hand before returning it to his dick. Stroking it with the foamy shower gel was really exciting for him as he started to push his dick into my hand as if he was fucking it.

I knelt down facing him, opened my mouth and took his entire cock in. I started sucking his dick, taking it balls-deep into my mouth with every stroke. After a few strokes, he pulled his dick out of my mouth, placed it in front of my face and started gunning spurt after spurt onto my face and into my open mouth. Needless to say, I was drenched with cum.

It took him a couple of minutes to recover and catch his breath. I took the opportunity to open the tap and wash the cum off my face. That's when he knelt down facing me, reached his hands behind me, grabbed my ass cheeks, and pulled my pussy onto his face. He stuck his tongue out and started to tease my clit with the tip of his tongue. That sent shivers up my spine, and I felt my pussy juices starting to flow again.

He then parted my pussy lips with his tongue and inserted it deep into my pussy. His hands squeezed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart and closer towards him. I kept pushing my hips towards him as he pulled on my ass cheeks, to drive his tongue deeper into my pussy. He kept that up for a few minutes and it was driving me crazy with pleasure.

Then, all of a sudden, he pulled his tongue out of my pussy, turned me around, placed his hands on my ass cheeks and pulled them apart. He stuck his face between my ass cheeks and darted his tongue into my fully exposed, welcoming asshole. I bent down a bit to grant him better access to my asshole. He started doing to my asshole what he had just been doing to my pussy. I was loving the sensation of his warm tongue invading my ass and I started to moan loudly.

He released my ass cheeks, keeping his tongue planed in my ass, he moved his hands around my hips and started rubbing my clit with his fingers. The sensation was so delicious I started to cum. I was ready to collapse. The only thing holding me up was his tongue in my ass and his hands on my pussy.

He pulled his tongue out of my asshole, turned me around and allowed my body to collapse next to him on the shower floor.

After a couple of minutes, we stood up, opened the tap, and cleaned ourselves. We dried each other and got dressed.

When we opened the bedroom door and stepped into the living room, my boyfriend's mom was sitting on the couch. She was wearing a short, light summer dress held up by thin straps. As she was sitting down, her thighs were exposed, and her cleavage was clearly visible. I was almost certain that she had no underwear on.

She looked at us as we walked into the living room, winked and said "did you guys enjoy your shower? I certainly enjoyed the sound effects." She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and replied that it was quite enjoyable and satisfying. This time it was my turn to wink and smile.

We sat in the living room drinking coffee and had small talk about the weather, plans for the day, breakfast, etc. None of us brought up the night before.

We proceeded to prepare breakfast and the three of us worked in the kitchen to make the toast, omelette, jam and butter, cheese, and olives. It was quite a meal.

After we finished eating, my boyfriend's mom cleared the table, placed the dirty dishes in the sink, and started to wash them. Looking at her from behind confirmed my theory about her not wearing a bra or panties. I found that to be quite exciting. I could not take my eyes off her. Every now and then, she would turn her head, look at me and smile.

This was too much for me to bear, so I got up, walked to her, wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, and kissed her on the back of her bare neck. I could see goosebumps on her skin, which encouraged me to continue.

She then dropped the plate she had in her hand in the sink and turned around to face me. She placed her soapy hands on my cheeks and kissed me passionately. My hands moved from her waist to her ass cheeks, grabbed them and pulled her towards me. As we continued with our kiss, I took my hands off her ass and brought them to her shoulders. I gently pushed the straps of her summer dress off her shoulders and the dress fell completely to the floor, exposing her gorgeous, naked body.

I knew that my boyfriend was watching us, but I did not turn around to look at him. I knew though that his mom had full view of him as he was in her direct view. I could hear my boyfriend moving and within a few seconds, he was standing behind me, kissing the back of my neck. I could feel his throbbing cock against my ass as he placed his hands on my waist, but then, his hands continued forward, and I could feel them around his mom's waist beyond mine. He then lowered his hands and grabbed his mom's ass cheeks. His mom and I were engulfed in our passionate kisses as he was rubbing his stiff cock on my ass and squeezing his mother's ass cheeks.

I pulled away from the triple embrace and started to undress. My boyfriend took a couple of steps back and resigned to watching what his mom and I were going to do next.

Completely naked, I took her hand and lead her to the sofa and laid her on her back. I climbed up on top of her, spread her legs, and planted my face between them in a sixty-nine position. I couldn't wait to taste her delicious pussy again, so I stuck my tongue out and started lapping hungrily at it.

She in turn, reached her hands around my thighs, grabbed my ass cheeks, and pulled my pussy towards her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and started to lick my clit. The memory of the multiple orgasms I had the night before flashed before my eyes and I knew this morning would be just as satisfying.

While I was completely engulfed in this incredible sensation, I felt another pair of hands on my ass cheeks, so I turned my head around and saw my boyfriend with his dick in his hand pointing it at my pussy. I braced myself for the penetration that came swiftly as he buried his entire cock into my pussy.

He started fucking me hard, while his mom was licking my clit. It was a wonderful feeling, but I couldn't help but think of how close my boyfriend's dick was to his mom's face. I stopped thinking -- because I couldn't anymore as I was overwhelmed with my orgasm.

When I finished cumming, I realised that my boyfriend's cock was no longer in my pussy, nor was his mom's tongue on my clit. I lifted my head and looked back to see my boyfriend's dick buried balls-deep in his mom's mouth, who was hungrily sucking on it.

I got off his mom, turned around and knelt between her legs and started licking her pussy. This gave my boyfriend more room to grab his mom's head and pull it onto his dick as he continued to fuck her mouth. I could feel her getting closer to climax as her body tensed up, and her juices were flowing like a stream out of her pussy. Then she came. My boyfriend kept his dick in her mouth, and I kept my lips on her pussy until she finished cumming.

My boyfriend and I looked at each other, and we both knew what we wanted to do next, without saying a word to each other. We switched positions, so I moved towards his mother's head, and he took my place between her legs. He grabbed her hips and helped her flip over onto her hands and knees, which she did without any resistance or hesitation. I sat on the couch and placed my hips under her head and spread my legs. Without any delay, her head was buried between my legs and her tongue was in action on my clit.

On the other end, my boyfriend had knelt down, grabbed his mom's raised ass, spread her cheeks, and started to fuck his mother's asshole with his tongue. She was so turned on, she looked like she was in a trance, wiggling her ass and moving her head up and down on my pussy. I looked at my boyfriend and nodded. He took his tongue out of his mom's asshole, got to his feet, grabbed his rock-hard dick in his hand, and placed the tip on his mom's asshole.

He pushed gently to make sure his mom was aware of his intent. When he felt no resistance from her, he pushed harder. He kept up the pressure until the head of his dick was implanted in his mom's ass. Still sensing no resistance from her, he grabbed her hips, and with a massive push forward drove his entire cock into her ass. She screamed faintly, but more of pleasure than pain.

I grabbed the back of her head and pulled it towards my pussy. My boyfriend grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his dick. We started see-sawing her between my pussy and his dick. He would pull her towards him, filling her ass completely with his dick, then I would pull her towards me, filling my pussy with her tongue.

This action continued for a few minutes until none of us was able to contain ourselves any longer.

My boyfriend was the first to let go. He pulled his mom's hips towards him one last time filling her ass with his dick and held it there while he gushed spurts of cum into her ass. His mom came next. The pressure in her ass was too strong for her to handle, and I could feel her cumming with spasms matching my boyfriend's spurts. Seeing the look on their faces was the trigger for me to let go and I started cumming, screaming loudly.

I collapsed on my back on the couch. My boyfriend's mom face down on the couch. My boyfriend on his side on the carpeted floor. None of us had any energy to move a muscle.

Having had two new experiences; lesbian and threesome, over as many days changed my life. My boyfriend and I are a lot more sexually active with different partners now, and we have had many interesting parties at his house with his mom and other friends, but that is a story for another time.

El_Fazee3
El_Fazee3
70 Followers