My Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, this man knew how to send me into orbit. I pulled him up next to me, half laying on top of me as I caught my breath. I loved the look of lust on his face. Damn, I need this man.

"Please, baby," I beg.

"What?"

He's teasing me. He knew what I needed. "Please, baby. I need you inside of me." I stroked his hardened member. I forgot how big he was. I ached for him.

"Brie, I want you." I love the little games he plays.

"Yes, baby. I need to feel you again. It's been too long."

"Hmmm." He moaned into my ear as he centered himself on my core. I could feel his member against me, hot, rigid, ready. I spread wider for him; he adjusted himself till the head was at my moist entrance. I winced as he opened me with his girth. He pushed the head into me but backed out just before the flared portion exited me fully. He teased me like that several more times. With determination, I reached down and pulled him towards me. I felt him spreading me. Resizing me. He stopped and allowed me to adjust. A little more. More yet. Finally, he's seated deep inside of me. I focused on my breathing, adjusting to his penetration.

He held me. We were physically joined. I started to move my hips, feeling him inside of me. So erotic. So perfect.

"I can't hold back anymore, Brie."

"I know that, baby. Fuck me, please." Immediately after I groaned my lustful request, he pulled out and pushed back in till he bottomed out inside me again. He started to piston in and out of me with deep, focused strokes. I felt all of his abundant length thrust and retract inside of me. Over and over. I loved the feeling. I lifted my hips to meet his exquisite onslaught. Faster now, I felt myself losing control again. My pussy clenched around the invader as I came again. He didn't stop. He was possessed. I don't think he could have stopped if he wanted to.

Tim rode me missionary for a few more minutes. Stopping, he looked into my eyes.

"Turn around, baby." He wasn't even completely clear of my tunnel before I was lifted and placed on all fours. His initial thrust back into me took my breath away. He was able to fully penetrate me in this position. It couldn't have been five or six thrusts before I cried out with another mind-altering orgasm.

Tim is a considerate lover; he always puts my needs before his. He's also an aggressive and powerful lover, which I sometimes need. Now he was aggressive. His large hands enveloped my slim hips, picking me up so my knees were no longer on the bed. He basically used me as a human Fleshlight. He stood still as he moved me up and down his cock. My legs splayed. I bent at the knees, started squalling, and pointed my toes straight out. I felt him erupt inside me, which caused me to climax for the umpteenth time.

As he released me onto the bed, I crawled away from him, my body aching, my mind numb from the fucking he just gave me. I rolled over to look at my man, smiling that euphoric grin that only comes from being so drained that all that's left is love. Collapsing on the bed next to me, he pulled me over on top of him.

That's all I remember.

I woke up in the morning, naked and under his covers. I moved, and pain shot through my legs, a reminder of what happened the night before. Tim had literally fucked me to exhaustion. I smiled upon that realization. I turned, with a whine, to his hulking form next to me. I ran my fingers through his chest hair. All was right in the world.

I slept with Tim each night for the rest of the week. The following sessions weren't as vigorous, but each was completely satisfying. Tim and Mark were so different. Mark's love-making was about Mark. His needs came first. Tim's put mine first. He was the only man I'd ever been with that made that effort.

Mark was right. I felt completely loved.

Mark came home Saturday afternoon; Tim and I were in the kitchen fixing a snack. I was wearing panties and one of his t-shirts. He was in a pair of boxers. The music was blasting, and I was dancing with Tim. More like I was grinding my ass into his hard cock. Mark came around the corner, and it was like time stopped.

"Well, what's going on here?" His tone was sharp, and his eyes narrowed while looking at us. Tim's natural reaction, when threatened, was to release me. His big right hand pushed me behind him. Mark noted his action and then beamed. His wonderful, everything-is-going-to-be-great smile was painted on his face.

"About time, you big lug!" Mark said. I started to nervously laugh. I knew I had Marks's permission, but he startled me for a second, and the way Tim reacted surprised me more. I remembered what Mark said about how Tim would protect me at any cost. My heart swelled. Tears rimmed my eyes because, for the first time, I saw that Tim did love me. I mean, truly loved me.

"We're making banana splits. Want one?" I barely squeaked it out. My throat was still closed tight from fear, and my emotions were right there on the surface.

"Yeah, let me go put these bags down and change." Mark walked away from us. I turned to Tim, who hadn't moved this entire time. Our eyes locked. I kissed him softly, then a full-fledged kiss. "It's okay, baby. Everything is how it should be." I felt him relax into me.

Mark came back just as we finished, scooped me up into his arms, and gave me a deep kiss. I could still smell Megan on him. I'm sure I still had Tim's scent on me since we had just finished banging about an hour before; I hadn't cleaned up yet. Mark wasn't supposed to be home till late. We stared into each other's eyes.

"It's all good, Brie. Really. Did you have a good time?"

What was I supposed to say? I texted Mark on Thursday to tell him what had happened, but still, I imagine it might be a surprise to see your wife with someone else. I didn't say anything. Tim had disappeared into his room and returned wearing shorts and a shirt. Mark told us about his trip and how successful his team was.

I took my bowl to the kitchen, then slipped away for a quick shower and changed into my clothes.

Mark never said another word about the incident. Life went on. We all got more comfortable with our new reality. I usually spent a couple of nights during the week with Tim, including either a Friday or Saturday night. More if Mark was out of town or on one of his own dates. Both guys would slip in occasionally for a quickie sometime or another. Other times they would leave me alone if I asked.

When Tim came home, it wasn't unusual for me to get a kiss on his way to the shower and then, minutes later, to get a kiss from Mark. I kept my relationship with Mark as my primary, meaning I spent most of my time with him and always prioritized dates and activities with him over Tim.

Tim understood that and accepted his secondary role. I spent a lot of time with Tim, though. Occasionally I had both on the same day. Especially on the weekends, I might wake Mark up with a blow job and morning sex and then join Tim in his shower after his morning surf time. Since we didn't use condoms, I always douched after being with one of them, except when I didn't.

Mark sent me to Tim's room one night after a company party. We were both soundly drunk when the driver dropped us off. Mark giggled and told me to go see my boyfriend, then come right back to him.

I refused at first, but then the thought got me so hot. I had been fantasizing about Tim at the party. I was so worked up. His long, thick cock quickly became a long, thick, irresistible cock. I didn't resist.

I got what I wanted, and about forty minutes later, I slipped back into my room naked. Mark was there with a nightcap waiting for me. I undressed him. He laid me down and, with a deep kiss, plunged his hardness into my sloppy slit.

As you know, Tim is longer and thicker than Mark, but even so, I felt every inch of Mark inside of me. The extra lubricant and the sheer naughtiness caused me to cum after only a few strokes. My third of the night by that time. Mark shot off soon after. He roared as he pumped his load into me. We curled up and passed out together. This happened a couple more times over the years, and it was always Mark who wanted to go second. We never talked about it. It was his kink, and I didn't care. I was a happy girl.

It was like Mark and Tim combined made the perfect man for me. Mark took me to clubs for dancing and parties. He was loud and liked showing me off. Mark was also rougher and more self-centered when having sex. I always got off, but it was apparent it was about Mark's pleasure, not mine. I was an afterthought.

Tim was silent and reserved. His idea of a great date was a romantic dinner, a movie, or snuggling up on the couch with Netflix. Tim was gentle and made the whole experience about me. I almost always had two orgasms before he seriously considered putting his cock in me. Because of their difference in style, I always came more with Tim, and the sessions were longer. Another difference was that Tim only dated and slept with me while Mark continued to date other women. I didn't notice if Mark dated more women than before Tim and I connected or fewer.

I liked, no, I needed, both styles. With both, I was always completely satisfied. The girls at work always gave Mark credit for my relaxed demeanor, but in truth, it took both of my boys to keep this girl happy.

We fell into a comfortable rhythm. I especially enjoyed the frequent date nights. Whether I was out with my husband or my best friend, I was happy. The boys even had their date nights; maybe they weren't as much like dates as they usually turned out to be just a few beers with the guys.

Both Mark's friends and mine asked questions even though Tim was always the perfect gentleman, careful not to look at me too long or touch me at all.

Maybe that was what gave people the idea that something was there beneath the surface. Both moms mentioned something to me. It was like they were fishing for inconsistencies. I never revealed or confirmed anything.

Strangely, Mark's mom appeared to be more accepting than my own mother was. I wondered if there was a story there but never had the guts to ask.

Our throuple relationship went exceptionally well for about a year. Mark and I had been having discussions about starting a family. We didn't keep these thoughts from Tim, though I could tell they made him uncomfortable. One Sunday, we were flaked out on our oversized couch. It was longer and wider than traditional sofas, a favorite place for us to spend a lazy morning.

That day was no exception. Tim was on one end, his back against the armrest, his left leg down along the back cushions. His right leg rested flat-footed on the floor and bent at the knee next to us. I was stretched out between his thick legs with my feet in his lap. Tim was giving me a foot rub while I teased him with my free foot. My torso was lying over Mark's lap; he was sitting against the other end.

It was on that day that our lives changed forever.

"I think it's time I find my own place. Is that something you can help me with, Mark?" My head shot up, and I eyed my man at the other end. I must have looked pissed because he dropped his gaze. I pulled my foot free from him. I could feel Mark's body twisting to get a better look at his friend.

"Why?" Boy, did I sound bitchy, and it wasn't a question as much as it was a demand for answers.

He stalled for a minute, but I could tell he had given some thought to what he wanted to say. "I love you both. And I love this setup and being with the two of you. This way is what we always talked about as kids. But you want a family and should have one." Tim took a short pause, "I want you to have that, and I do also, so I thought I should start looking for a woman I can marry and have a family with."

Mark was frozen in place. I was stunned. It was unusual for Tim to be this transparent and emotionally exposed. It made me want him even more than I already did.

We all sat quietly for a few moments, then Mark started to chuckle. My head was jostled with his movement. He was irritating me.

"I think we did this backward. It should have been you and Brie who got married instead of Brie and me. I should have been the boyfriend." I nearly got whiplash as I spun to look my other man in the eyes.

"Look, you two love each other, and except for me, Brie hasn't had sex with anyone else but you, Tim, since we started dating in college. You guys could do the monogamous thing way better than I ever could." Now it was our turn to stare at Mark like he was from outer space.

"I'm so serious, guys. Maybe we should get divorced, then you and Tim can marry. I'll be your boyfriend, and we can date as you guys do." I sat up to look him directly in the eye. My brain hurt from what he was saying.

"Look, I've been traveling more now that the business is going national, and I need to spend more time developing it. You guys are spending more time together as it is. If you two married, I wouldn't feel as guilty. We could sell this place, you guys could buy a new house, and I'd rent a room from you." Mark was completely lost in his own fantasy. I was trying to catch up with him. It wasn't like I hadn't thought of it myself. He was probably right. That was the way it should have been in the first place. I would have married Tim if he hadn't gone into the military and disappeared.

"What about kids?" I was astonished about how a talk about having kids ended up becoming a talk about a divorce from Mark and a marriage to Tim.

"I would still like to have a child with you. Would that be okay, Tim?" Tim stared blankly at him. Why in the hell was he asking permission to have a child with his own wife? "Would you be willing to raise them as yours? Allow me to visit and be part of their life?"

"Wait, why do you want children if you don't plan to be around to raise them?" I was staring directly at Mark. I was baffled.

Mark fidgeted in his seat, unable to look either of us in the eye. He finally took a deep breath, "I want to leave my mark on this world. I want future generations to remember me. I want lasting evidence that I was here and made a difference."

It now made sense to me. Mark's narcissistic, egocentric, self-absorbed personality wanted the results but not the work. I'm sure somehow he saw having kids as a milestone, evidence of a life well-lived. He didn't want to love them and nurture them. He only wanted the DNA proof that he was here. My mind was reeling, but it came back to one thing.

I finally had to get up. I stood in front of them. Mark was excited about his new plan. Tim sat completely silent and lost. "You want a divorce, Mark?"

"No, Brie, I want to reset us to how it needs to be. I've been thinking about this for a while. Every time I see you two together, it's obvious that you and Tim should have married. I don't deserve you. You deserve to be loved like he loves you."

Holy shit! "What would we do about our families?" It's funny how one of my first concerns was being seen as a slut for switching husbands.

"Tell them the truth, that you caught me cheating and that I haven't been faithful our entire marriage." I was stunned. Would Mark really take all the blame and let Tim and I be the innocents?

I turn to Tim, irritated that he is just sitting there like a bump on a log. "What do you have to say about all this?"

"He's not wrong." That was Tim for: I love you more than life itself, Brie, and I want you to be my wife the way it was always intended. Be mine and make babies with me. Oh, perfect, now he goes back to being the silent type.

"You assholes." I stomped off to my room. There goes a nice relaxing sexy Sunday. I was so pissed, but Mark successfully planted a seed in my mind.

That seed germinated and took root. It was all Mark and I talked about when we were alone. Tim skirted the issue, I think because he didn't want to get his hopes up and then have them crushed. It took us three months to wrap our heads around the topic completely. And it was Tim who ripped the top off of the subject. Mark and I had just finished fighting about it again when Tim strode into the kitchen.

"I'm done hiding my feelings about this." It was a bold entrance. "Brie, I love you. I want you to be my wife as soon as we can make that happen.

"Mark, Brie's first child will be yours. Once we know that she's established a viable pregnancy, we'll tell your parents that she caught you cheating. You decided to divorce amicably. The divorce should be final by the time the baby is born." He stopped as we both stood there stunned. It was like he wasn't giving us a choice.

"Brie, we will wait six months. We'll marry in a small ceremony. Then in a year, we'll have our own child. I think it's only fair that you have Mark's baby first. I have felt that, at times, I'm the third wheel in this relationship. I won't allow you to have kids with anyone else but me after his, so if you want a child with Mark, you have to do it first. Then that part of the relationship will then be off-limits."

Where in the hell did this guy come from? It was my only thought.

"I've found a place I could afford, so if that isn't what you guys want, I can be out by the end of next week.

"I'm going surfing now. Let me know what you want to do." He turned and left us standing in the kitchen with our mouths wide open. I looked at Mark, who started to laugh.

"Well, do you think he's serious?" Mark was looking at me when he asked. I was still stunned as I stared at Mark and mulled over his comment.

"Yes, I think he is. Are you? Is this what you think is best?" I had warmed up to the idea but was hesitant because I was concerned about what our friends and family might think when I divorced my husband and then married Tim. Mark came over to me and took my hand.

"Brie, it really is. I haven't been fair to you our entire marriage. I love you; I really do, but I just can't commit to you the way I should or he can. And it's hard for me to admit, but I think it's what you really want, too."

Tears welled in my eyes, and all I could do was nod my head.

"Then it's settled. I want you to move some clothes over to Tim's room tonight. From this moment, you are his wife, at least in principle, if not in fact. We'll talk about the baby later. Right now, you have to let him know that you want to be his before we both lose him." I nodded again when he was done. By the time Tim came back into the house, I had some of my clothes in his closet. I had dumped some of his stuff out on the bed and put mine in the drawers I emptied. I was sitting on the end of the bed.

He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at the open closet and his stuff on the bed. "Are you sure?" I stood and walked over to him, slipped into his arms, and kissed him deeply. When we separated, he had tears in his eyes.

"Yes." I was becoming as nonverbal as him now.

A couple days later, I stopped taking birth control pills. Tim and I stopped having sex, but I still slept in his bed. I had been lately anyway because Mark was traveling, so it wasn't a big change. It was just different because the room was now ours instead of just Tim's. Mark and I had sex as often as we could, and it didn't take long for me to become pregnant. Tim did all the birthing and parenting classes with me. I made Mark promise that he would be there for the birth, but he only half-heartedly agreed.

We all kept the parents in the dark about our new living arrangements but not about the pregnancy.

Around eighteen weeks, we visited our doctor to determine the gender of our baby. Both Tim and Mark were present. That's when we decided it was time.

Mark had initiated the divorce, and we put the condo up for sale. The conversation with the parents was going to be rough. We called them all over to my parent's house one Saturday afternoon under the pretext of sharing the sex of the baby.