My Boys Ch. 02

Story Info
Love grows deeper as the 3 friends grow closer.
10.7k words
4.1
14.9k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick writer's note:

The tags for this story are Polyamory, Polyamorous, Poly, Open Marriage, Romance, and Sharing. Other topics discussed in this story will be open marriages and having a husband and a boyfriend.

This is the continuation of the story about three lifelong friends, two guys, and a girl, who grew up together and loved one another. It follows their lives from elementary school through high school, college, and adulthood. It recounts the trials and tribulations of a multi-partner relationship.

My Boys is quite long. I broke it into two chapters to give readers a break between acts. They should post within a few days of each other since the entire story is already written. I've turned off comments for Chapter 1. Please read both chapters and score or comment on them as a unit after Chapter 2.

I want to thank my editors for their collaboration and advice. Charlie, John, KenD, Demosthenes384bc, Ma Fille Rouge, and HighLuster assisted. Each contributed to the story in their own way. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

Collaborations consistently improve results, so I'm always open to expanding my editing team. If you're interested in participating in our collaborative effort, please send me your email address through private messaging. I'll shoot you my stories.

My Boys, Chapter 1 Synopsis

Brie, Mark, and Tim were childhood friends, three of a kind who formed a tight bond growing up. Brie dated both of them in high school as they all found their own paths.

After graduation, Tim joined the Marines while Brie and Mark went to the same college. Brie and Mark married, and Tim came home injured. After healing, he let his friends talk him into moving in with them.

When we left off, Mark and Brie just told Tim that they had an open relationship and that Brie wanted to start a polyamorous relationship with Tim.

Here are the last few paragraphs from Chapter 1.

"Tim, have you ever heard of a polyamorous relationship?" Tim shook his head no while giving me a blank look. "Well, it's where a couple invites others into their relationship. These relationships can be in various forms." Again, I paused.

"I'm not looking to sleep around. I love Mark deeply. We've talked about this. An open marriage on my part isn't appealing to me the way it is to Mark, but having a second, loving relationship with you...is." Tim looked like he didn't know which of my two heads to punch. "In our poly relationship, I would have Mark as my husband and have you as my boyfriend.

"You and I would behave as any other dating couple would. I feel I have enough love in my heart for both of you." Tim looked back and forth between us, confused and upset.

"How the hell would that work?"

Fair question.

"I don't have all the details, and we would probably start slow. Who knows what we end up with over time? The three of us would have to define that." I sucked down the rest of my drink. "In the beginning, we would be together when Mark travels and maybe go out on a date a couple of times a month. I might stay the night with you occasionally."

Tim sat silent. He would alternate looking at me, Mark, and the ocean. Then back. I felt fear swell up inside of me. I didn't know what to expect, but this wasn't it. He didn't scream, yell, or drag me off to the bedroom. We just sat there.

"This is a lot." Damn, in times like this, I hated that he was a man of so few words. "I'm going surfing." That was Tim-speak for: You two just freaked me the fuck out, and I must run away before I explode and make a mess all over your expensive condo. He stood and disappeared. We saw a half-dressed Tim carrying his board out across the sand a few moments later. Mark and I stayed seated and looked at each other in dismay.

"Well, that went better than I imagined." Mark started to chuckle.

"What the hell do you mean?" I refilled my glass, irritated at my husband.

"Well, he didn't beat me to death." That damn smile. "I kind of figured he might!" I joined in on the giggling. I think the excess drink may have had something to do with it.

"I guess that's a win." I toasted Mark with my glass.

A couple of hours later, Mark joined me at the telescope. "Is he still out there?"

"Yep, the waves suck, but he's still out there sitting on his board." I looked at my husband standing next to me. "Do you think we blew it?"

"Maybe. Who knows? His love for you is deep. I also know our friendship means a lot to him." Mark slipped his arm around me for comfort. "Time will tell. My guess is that he won't give up a chance to be with you for anything. We just need to give him time."

I'm not exactly sure how long it was, but we heard the door to the condo and then the one to Tim's room. Then a shower and then silence.

Sunday was more of the same. Silence.

Tim didn't interact with either of us all day. Dread became my unwelcome companion; I was so worried that we had wrecked our friendship.

Mark packed his bags, and we had a rousing goodbye romp that lasted into the night. As we were lying there, he pulled me close so we could talk.

"Do you want me to talk to him?"

"No, if this is to happen, Tim and I have to make it work by ourselves."

I felt happy that my husband cared enough to want to help but couldn't allow him to. How messed up are we? "If it does happen, will you be okay with Tim and I being together?" Mark started to rub my back as he gathered his thoughts.

"Yeah, I think so. First, I shouldn't be spending the week with Meagan if I'm not. Good for the goose and all that. Second, I might be nervous about it if it were some random guy, but it's not. It's Tim, our best friend, my brother and your first lover. I know he loves us both and that he would never harm our marriage.

"I also know that Tim would rather lose his balls than hurt you. Purposely breaking us up would hurt us both, and I don't think he could ever do that." He paused for a second. "Are you good with me seeing other women?"

"God, yes. I don't know how to explain it." I looked into Mark's eyes, ran my left hand across his jawline until I reached his chin, and leaning in, I kissed my husband. It started as a peck and deepened into a lover's kiss. I let my touch explain what I couldn't describe with words.

"I do get jealous occasionally, and it would bother me that you'll be with Meagan all week if I didn't have Tim here with me. Even if we don't get physical, just having him nearby calms me. I also know that I would never allow him to take me from you. I'm not sure how it all works. I just know that it does." I leaned over and kissed Mark again.

"Don't understand it myself. Don't worry about Tim. He is just trying to reconcile everything in his own head. Once that meathead figures out that our new relationship will only make us stronger, you better watch out. He will give you more love and care than you'll know what to do with." We snuggled into each other and drifted off into the night.

The next morning Mark kissed me goodbye as he left. Tim was standoffish but did have dinner with me Monday night, and left me to wonder if I'd made a horrible mistake. Tuesday was generally the same. I could feel the rift between us. I came home a little later than usual on Wednesday night and couldn't find Tim. His board was gone, so I went to see if I could spot him in our scope. He was out near the pier catching some nice swells.

My hopelessness was starting to get the better of me. I know I couldn't go on like this much longer. I needed both of my boys fully in my life. I decided that a physical relationship with Tim wasn't likely, so I set out to repair the friendship we once had.

I packed a light dinner of cold leftovers and wine in our picnic basket, grabbed our beach blanket, and proceeded to head Tim off when he finished surfing. I set myself up in his return path and waited. I sipped some wine and watched him surf. He was so graceful on that board. Despite everything he went through, he hadn't lost any of his athletic ability. I could hear some teenage girls sitting near me talking about my man.

"You see that big guy?" The blonde questioned.

"Yeah, he's down here a lot. I think he might live close by." Answered the brunette.

"He's so good. Love that bod."

"He sure does have a hot body, but he was in some kind of accident. He has some nasty scars on his face, but I'd totally do him!"

A small, knowing smirk caressed my face. I couldn't blame these two sluts-in-training for lusting after my man. His body was only the beginning of what that generous, loving man could offer a woman. I let my mind drift to earlier years and got lost in the wonderful memories of the love we had made until I was brought back to the present by movement down by the surf. Tim was making his way up the beach; he was veering to the right till he spotted me. He stopped and just stood there holding his board. It was like he was having a discussion with himself. He dropped his head and, letting out a deep sigh, he turned in my direction. His need to just get the inevitable confrontation over with seemed to outweigh his common sense.

"Hey." Which was Tim-speak for: You really drive me fucking nuts the way you track me down everywhere I go. I don't like you right now, but I just can't quit you.

"Hey, you, I thought I'd bring dinner down to you tonight. That okay?"

"Of course." He stabbed his board into the sand and peeled back his wetsuit. I watched as he slipped it all the way off till he was only standing in shorts and his rash guard. Throwing him a towel, he dried himself under my scrutiny and the teen bimbos'.

"Want a drink?"

"Sure, sounds good," which was Tim for: I need some alcohol if I'm going to be able to be on the same beach with you. He was eyeing me to see what ulterior motives I might have. I gave away nothing.

We sat for about an hour, enjoying the sunset and the sounds of the waves. We talked like we used to, about everything but us. Sometime during the wine and conversation, Tim ended up on his right side, head resting in the palm of his hand. I found myself lying a few inches from him, trying to stay clear of the edge of the blanket. I didn't want sand in my work clothes.

"Brie, I've been thinking about what we talked about." He paused briefly, letting me wait for his next thought. "You know I didn't have a problem in high school when you dated both of us at the same time. I willingly waited for and took my time with you when I could.

"Though it was a shock to me that you guys married, I didn't hold it against either of you. I know my actions may have sent a different message, but truly I was happy for you. If it weren't me who got to be your husband, I was happy it was Mark instead of some other guy." He stared intently into my eyes, reaching into my soul, causing my heart to sputter and skip a beat. I stayed motionless and quiet, not wanting to break the spell he was casting.

"I don't even know where to start commenting on your relationship with Mark. I'm not sure I fully understand it right now. Maybe in time, I'll get it."

He took a sip of his wine and checked the surf before returning his attention to me. "But I'm going to be selfish right now. It's no secret I have feelings for you, I always have, and I always will. So, if you guys are inviting me into your relationship, I'd be a complete fool not to accept." There are only a few times through all the years I've known this man that he has put so many words together in a sentence. He fell quiet. The waves crashing on the shore provided the only soundtrack we needed.

I looked up at him. He watched me, just staring. His eyes glowed in the sunset; the gold specks sparkled. He lifted his left hand and brushed a few strands of my loose hair away. To this day, I couldn't tell you who initiated the kiss, just that it was the sweetest, most romantic kiss I think I've ever had. It was just a peck, but our lips-maintained contact. Then his lips parted and captured my upper lip. I parted my lips and enticed his tongue to meet mine. He licked my lips and then gently explored inside my mouth with the tip of his tongue.

His left hand slipped down my back until it centered just above my hips. He scooped me up and pressed me against his body with characteristic ease and grace. His right hand trapped my head and shoulders. I literally swooned into his embrace. My hands gripped his body, digging into the meaty flesh. There was no way I was letting go. Rolling me onto my back, he pressed his upper body onto mine, again trapping me and pressing me into the sand. My pulse raced, my mind turned off, and I let the prehistoric drives we all have take control.

We stayed connected for several minutes, shutting out the rest of the world. It was just the two of us. Tim finally broke our kiss, still pressed on top of me. My grip wouldn't let him retreat even if he wanted to. He searched my face in the twilight. He traced my jawline. I was hypnotized by him.

"Looks like we are drawing a crowd." His eyes never left mine as he whispered.

"Let them watch," I whispered back to my man.

"There may be neighbors nearby. We wouldn't want them to see." I was so comfortable lying there looking up into his face.

"What do you think they are about to see?" I was teasing him now. I knew he was just helping me avoid any tough conversations.

Leaning down, he kissed me again. "If we stay here much longer, whatever it will be...will be...X-rated," which was Tim's shorthand for I'm about to rock your world with my big cock, turn you inside out and leave you a creamy, trembling puddle of orgasmic goo on this blanket if we don't go inside.

I started to laugh as I held onto his upper body. "Well, if there's going to be any X-rated stuff, it should be in your bed." He slowly separated from me, sat up, and helped me cram the picnic stuff back into the basket.

We walked back side by side. I felt a smile on my face. My heart was soaring. As we got closer to the condos, I started to feel anxious. It had nothing to do with any worry about being seen. It didn't have anything to do with the sex I was hoping we would have. It was about the magical moment we shared and whether it had passed. I knew we couldn't have stayed on the beach; I just wasn't sure how we would recapture the moment.

Tim put his board away and made his way to his room. I went to my room and stripped down to my panties and bra. I had worn one of my favorite sets, and I was sure Tim would love it. The shower was running. I crept into his room and waited by the door. As he exited the stall, I took in that magnificent body. It had been way too long since I had seen it or felt it. Startled, he turned when he glimpsed me in the mirror.

"I don't know if we should be doing this, Brie." His eyes searched my body, taking in everything I was offering. "Shhh." I stepped into him. I reached up and touched the scar just above his eye. I traced it slowly, lightly down his face, his neck, across his shoulder, and then down his left arm. I traced the ruts across his chest, starting again where they forked just below his collar bone. I lamented the visible dips and holes where the muscle had been torn away, all the while stepping in closer until my warm skin was in contact with his heated flesh. I looked up into his eyes. He hesitated for a split second before his mouth was on mine. His arms were around me, lifting me, holding me tight. Oh, this is going to be amazing, I thought.

Tim's strong hands then circled my hips, cupping my cheeks. I felt my feet leave the floor. He carried me to the bed, where he set me gently. His cock hardened against my pantie-covered pussy. Our mouths were glued to each other. He separated our lips, taking my face in his hands. He looked deeply into my eyes. I could see nothing but love in his. He kneeled between my legs, which placed his head just about even with mine. His hands completely palmed both breasts as he felt me through my bra.

"Hi." I loved this, his gentle but manly touch on my skin.

"Hey." Which was Tim-speak for: I'm going to ravage your body until we both are too weak to move.

I heard his low moan, almost a growl. I reached behind my back and loosened the fastener to my bra. He gently removed the cups and lowered his mouth to a nipple. I sucked in my breath as he sucked it hungrily. Both nipples were hard little erasers pointing straight out. I was so turned on at that moment. I had a hard time remembering another time I was so aroused. First, one nipple, then the other, came under his attack. He kissed my throat just under my chin. I allowed him to push me back until I was looking at the ceiling. His kisses found every inch of skin. He was doing his best to arouse me. He didn't want to just own me. He wanted me so frenzied with lust that I gave myself over to him completely.

I recognized this move. It's been his move ever since high school. But now, it was different. It was polished and refined. I knew I wasn't the only woman he'd ever been with. It was clear that he had worked to perfect his technique with the others. I said a silent thank you to the women who allowed my man to practice his love-making skills on them. I knew in my heart that all that training was for me.

Finally, I felt the waistband of my panties being lifted, and then they slid over my hips. Shortly I was completely exposed to my wonderful sexy man. He kissed the tops of my feet, calves, and thighs. I parted my knees, allowing him free access. I needed his touch. My entire body heaved as he contacted my clitoris. His hands were on the inside of my thighs. He parted them further.

He pressed his flat tongue just below my slit, almost low enough to taste my rosebud. Licking my entire sex, he moved up on me. He sucked on my clit. I moaned. The downstroke found his tongue sliding between my folds. I heard him moan as he tasted my juices. He alternated between sucking on my clit and parting my lips to allow his tongue inside me. I grabbed the top of his head and pushed deeper onto his talented tongue. He increased the pressure as he sucked. I rocked my hips. I was lost in my own pleasure now. I needed him to finish me.

The waves literally started at my toes and washed over me, again and again. I pulled Tim into me, covering his face with my sex. Then I pushed him back to relieve the pressure on my sensitive bits. I couldn't catch my breath as I convulsed, shook, and made unintelligible sounds.

"Damn, baby!" I moaned as he started to lick my overflowing juices. I gave a small yelp as I felt a thick finger probe my outer lips. Then my slick passage. He started off slowly, gently. Moving in and out. Then came his thumb, pressed against my clit. It was like he was pinching me from both inside and out. He kissed my flat stomach as he moved up my body until he latched onto a nipple once again. I arched my back and let out a long moan as pleasure overtook me. He alternated between my breasts, the valley between them, and the nipples. He continued his clockwise rubbing with his thumb with the added movement to his index finger. Then he found the sensitive region inside my clenching pussy with a come here motion. Tim was stimulating my G-spot, over and over. It felt so good that it was almost painful.

I couldn't help myself. The familiar flush ripened as my skin warmed, every nerve ending tingling, and I grasped his bicep. I became incoherent for a second. My brain shut down, and my womanhood took complete control. I was lost in his touch as my orgasm crashed over me. I trapped his hand in between my thighs. I couldn't take his touch any longer. Grasping his wrist, I held him in place as I started to recover.