My Breakthrough Movie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,409 Followers

I was weak, and vulnerable, no doubt due to my climax, and Bobby took full advantage. He undressed me, and I just passively let him, having entered into a dreamlike state. I'm always paralyzed after a good orgasm, actually.

"That was wonderful, Bobby," I said, as my clothes just seemed to be magically leaving my body. I had to lift my hips for Bobby to remove my skirt and my panties, and without thinking, almost as an autonomic reflex, I just did it. My mind was dreamy, and I was only barely aware of what was happening.

I was happily lying there, sweetly half asleep, when I heard the rustle of Bobby removing his clothes. When Bobby's nude body lay down on top of my own nude body, I suddenly woke up.

"Whoa, Bobby! Wait! What are you doing?" I asked.

"Let's finish some unfinished business. We can't go through life, you know we can't, always wanting each other but never having acted on it. We had our chance years ago, but I was too scared of rejection. I blew it. Now's our chance! Once you're married, you'll never cheat on Sean. It's not cheating if it's before you're married," Bobby said.

"Yes, it is, and I'm not doing it," I said.

"Yes, you are. You know you want to fuck me. You've always wanted to, and I've always wanted you," Bobby said.

"I'm not doing it, Bobby, and that's all there is to it," I said. Bobby was wiggling his cock up and down my slit during this conversation, and I was weakening. Bobby was right: I desperately wanted to fuck him, I had always wanted to, even when we were little and I didn't even know what fucking was. But there was Sean. I loved Sean, and I was not about to fuck that up, so to speak.

"Incest isn't cheating, Sis. It's something else; it has its own name and it doesn't count. Besides, Sean will never know," Bobby said.

"No. I'm not doing it," and then I undermined myself by groaning as Bobby's cock teased me without mercy. I tried to push Bobby off me. He "let" me, raising his body above the waist, but leaving his cock in place. He stared at my boobs.

"You're so pretty. So sexy. So wonderful. How can such a vision be my very own sister?" he asked.

"Flatterer," I said. "You still can't fuck me Bobby. No means no," I said. I was scared to move, since Bobby could use that as an excuse to stick himself inside me.

"Compromise? I'll eat you out, and you can blow me?" Bobby proposed.

I knew I was not getting out of this without giving him something. How did I even get myself into this ridiculous spot? I knew if he ate me, he'd probably be great at it, he'd give me a second climax of that very day, and I'd be toast. I'd have no resistance left.

"Tell you what: You can't eat me, but I'll give you a blowjob. I'll let you squirt wherever you want: tummy, tits, face, whatever. How's that?" I offered. I couldn't believe I was bargaining this way with my own brother!

"Will you swallow?" Bobby asked.

Ironically, I swallowed hard. Hell, I had swallowed for Steve long ago, so why the fuck not.

"Yes, if that's what you want," I said.

"That's a wonderful offer, Jess, but no. I really want to taste you. I've been fantasizing about eating you out since forever. I'll bet you taste better than Stephanie, even," Bobby said.

"Bobby, you can compare women in your mind, if you want, but never, ever, say anything like that to a potential lover. It's gross, and a real downer," I said.

"So, you admit you're a potential lover?" Bobby said.

"Look, I'm naked beneath you, you're naked and on top of me, your cock is up against my pussy. Now, what would you call me, given that position? But we're not doing it, got it, Bobby? I'm saying no!" I said.

"But yes, to my eating you?" Bobby asked. He smiled at me, and rubbed his cock along my slit a few times. It was all I could do not to fuck him! I knew if I let him eat me, my resistance would evaporate. What to do? What to do?

"You win. You can eat me," I said, if only to stop Bobby from sliding his cock along my slit. Another few slides and I would welcome him inside me. I was that turned on!

As he heard my words, Bobby immediately slid his body down, replacing his cock at my pussy with his mouth. His eyes peeked over my crotch, looking up at my boobs, with their erect nipples pointing at his apartment's ceiling, and my face beyond my boobs, my own eyes studying that same ceiling. I lay back and closed my eyes, determined to get through this in one piece. Later I'd tell Bobby to put a poster on his ceiling, or something.

It was as I feared. When it comes to sex, my family is brimming with talent. Bobby knew just how to eat a girl. Maybe he'd had lessons? Maybe Stephanie and a few other lucky tarts taught him? Or maybe it was just intrinsic talent?

Whoa, Bobby is good! He began by just barely touching the tips of the hairs around my pussy. That is such a fabulously erotic tease, that I felt bad for any of his girls who were completely shaved down there. He progressed to licking the edges of my labia, first one side, then the other. I was getting wetter and wetter.

He started licking me, his tongue starting near the bottom and rising to the top, with each long stroke upward just touching my clitoris. It was predictable, and I waited for the precious touches, when suddenly, one of his amazingly talented fingers entered my rapidly dilating pussy. Holy smokes!

He bent his finger a little, going for my g-spot, and the man did not need Google Maps to find it. His finger was like a homing pigeon for my g-spot; he found it effortlessly, as if his fingers had body memory from when he fingered me lo those five years ago.

I knew my pussy had opened up to him when his second finger slipped in to join the first, effortlessly, and erotically. Then the third finger came inside me, and I groaned. His tongue focused on my clit, and his other hand reached up to tweak my nipple, and I lost it. I began to moan, and my tummy rose as if by its own free will, as my back arched, telegraphing my imminent climax.

The orgasm, the third ever given to me by my twin brother, overwhelmed me, and I pushed his head and his hands away; I was too sensitive down there for him to continue. He moved up and began to kiss me with his sloppy face, as it smelled of my own arousal. I had lost all capacity for intelligent thought. I had lost all reason.

"Fuck me, Bobby. Fuck me now," I whispered. Scared to speak those words in full voice. "Fuck your slutty sister. I need you inside me. I do, I need you now," I said, listening to the words coming out of me, independently of my brain. I'd never have believed I had said those words if Bobby hadn't played back his iPhone recording of our sex, once it was all over.

Bobby quickly moved into position. Apparently wanting me to humiliate myself into asking for it again, he said, "Are you sure, little Sis?" as if to underscore the nastiness of the incestuous nature of our behavior.

"Shut up and fuck me, you bastard," I screamed.

I felt it, first. I felt Bobby's big, thick cock enter my helplessly swollen, and wet with arousal pussy, that same pussy that had forced my mouth to beg for his cock to enter me, as all my thinking seemed to be taking place in my dinosaur brain located somewhere below the Mason-Dixon line. It entered me, and entered me more, and more, and more, as Bobby slowly pushed his male identity inside me. Finally, it hit bottom, as his balls slammed up against my ass.

I had no thoughts of Sean, no thoughts of being unfaithful, no thoughts of being the queen of sluts, and no thoughts of the sin of incest. The only thoughts my dinosaur brain allowed inside my head, was how I had wanted this for all of my adult life, and if truth be told, my immature adolescent life too, although I had not realized just what I longed for back then.

My other thought, the only other thought permitted by my all-powerful dinosaur brain in my crotch, was how intensely wonderful it felt to have Bobby's cock, my Bobby, my very own true love Bobby, deep inside me. I was in a state of total bliss.

Have you ever wanted something, and have wanted it for as long as you can remember? Something natural, something perfect, something you actually needed to have? I was there, just then: I had it. I thought I'd never have it, but dammit, I did.

Oh my God, now Bobby was pumping his cock, mimicking a car's piston as it went in and out, in and out, in and out. This was too much, too intense, too absolutely mind blowing. I screamed. What else could I do? Given my feelings, my emotions, of long delayed bliss suddenly realized, what else could I do? What else, indeed?

My tummy rose to meet Bobby's thrusts, just as Sean had taught me to do. Oh, shit -- Sean! What was I doing? What was wrong with me? How could I do this to the man I love, the man I plan to share my life with? How could I be so selfish, so base, so crude, and Oh My God, here it comes!

It must be well known. I'm sure scientists know it as an empirical fact of life: A girl can't think while she's climaxing. Thoughts of Sean, and the consequent guilt, left my mind, as the serotonin storm of an orgasm the size of Montana washed over me. Wave after wave engulfed me. I drowned. I was dead to the world, as my other brother John is my witness.

Wait a minute.

Yes, wait a minute, is my brother John in the room watching Bobby destroy his naked, fucking naked, sister? Am I hallucinating? Can this be happening, or is this an LSD flashback? Can a girl have an LSD flashback if she never took LSD? Not likely. OMG John is here, in the room, watching Bobby fuck me to smithereens, committing incest, and loving it. No, say it ain't so, Joe. Oh shit, God help me!

I couldn't help myself, I kept cumming as Bobby kept pumping his big cock into me. I turned my head so as not to see John. What was he doing there? Why wasn't he at work? Why was he inside Bobby's apartment? Was he real, or was I delusional? My goodness, can my brother Bobby fuck! This is just too good to be true. "Yes, fuck me, Bobby!" I screamed out, for no apparent reason.

I snuck a peek. Was John still there? Oh no, not only was he still there, but he was naked. Shit, shit, shit! I'd had a threesome before, with Sean and Eric, and this one is following the same playbook. Do they really think their very own sister is that much of a slut? And are they right? What's next? Is Dad going to join the party? Banish that thought, Jess! I actually shivered.

What's happening to me? Bobby is now biting my nipples as he destroys me with his cock! God help me! Usually I can feel my orgasms building. It's rare they come as a surprise, and just hit me on the head like a bowling ball, but that's what happened. Orgasm number two of this memorable fuck left me as just a quivering mass of female flesh.

As the serotonin waves washed over me for a second time, Bobby's pumping quickened and I knew, I just knew, what was going to happen. Bobby grunted, went rigid, stuck his cock as deep inside me as it would go, and unloaded. Bobby's spunk, filled with his incestuous sperm, all of them hunting my eggs, enveloped me, as he unloaded inside me, squirting and squirting, and then squirting a third time. He kissed me, sweetly, he kissed the quivering mass of succulent flesh, also known as Jess, his sister.

Bobby lay on top of me, his glorious cock still inside me, as I gently squeezed it with my vaginal muscles. They're the same ones that a girl uses to hold in her pee. Bobby latched his mouth onto my right boob, tormenting my nipple in a delicious way. How could sex be this good? I'd wanted it for so long, and now I was reduced to just a puddle of flesh.

Eventually Bobby's cock slipped out of me, and he continued to lie there, on top of me, until John tapped his shoulder. My eyes got big: What was going on? Bobby rose off of me, and my other brother John took his place!

No, no, no! This could not possibly be happening. It could not!

"Never in my life did I ever think I'd fuck a movie star, but life throws tricks at you, doesn't it, Jess?" John said, as he positioned his cock at my entrance. "I know Bobby just drove you to heaven and back, he does that to women, I know, but so too do I. Do you think you can handle another dose?"

"Oh please, John. Back to back incest? No way. I can't handle that. Sorry. Maybe some other time?" I said, with my naked brother lying on top of me, his rigid cock at my entrance.

"Well, no means no, but I know you can't resist me, so how about saying yes?" John said.

"Oh, John, I do love you, and I've often fantasized about making love with you, but not right now, right after Bobby has ravished and drained me. You do understand, don't you, my love?" I said. "It's too much for this girl."

"Yes, of course, baby sister. However, I've never seen a sexier woman in my life, and I've been beating off to that movie you made, and the sex tape, too, dreaming of this very moment. Please don't deny me. Say yes," John said.

"I can't. It's just too outrageous. I'm sorry, John, I just can't," I said.

"Say yes, Jess," and John's cock poked at my entrance. I was scared to move.

"No," I said.

"Say yes," another poke. My goodness I was so wet and ready for him.

"No."

"Say yes, and I'll drive you mad with desire," John said.

"I prefer to remain sane. No, John," I said, but I was weakening, and John knew it. My voice was giving me away. It was becoming halting, and breathy.

"Say yes."

"No." His cock was applying a constant, tantalizing pressure at my entrance, just sitting there, threatening its promise of unbridled lust and bliss

"Say yes," John repeated, and his cock pushed inside me just a millimeter.

"I'm super sloppy. How about another time?" I said, trying desperately to delay, delay, delay.

John pushed his cock in another millimeter, just enough to drive me wild with desire.

"Yes, goddammit," I said. It just slipped out. I had intended to say no, but somehow yes came out. John instantly pushed his cock inside me to the hilt! Oh my God, I was committing incest a second time!

To lose one's virtue to incest the first time is a sin. To lose it a second time, is just careless.

I thought Bobby had destroyed me with his cock and his mouth and his hands, and he had. John, on the other hand, took a different approach: He destroyed my resistance, and then he just fucked me to pleasure himself, indifferent to my needs or wants. It didn't matter, though, because. en passant, as they say in chess, he drove me to heaven and back, twice. Who knew there was that much serotonin in my poor, exhausted brain?

I was a wreck when John finished with me, and when he finally rose off of me, I just lay there, legs splayed, my pussy awash in sticky cum, my upper thighs a mess in and of themselves. I was all sweaty, my hair was a mess, I was shamed and humiliated to my core, and I was radiant in bliss.

"You two men can really fuck a girl," I whispered. The guys just smiled. Bobby helped me to his bathroom. He didn't have a bath, let alone a bidet, so I made do with his shower. My idiot brother also didn't have a hair dryer nor any decent shampoo (Prell? Seriously? Does that even still exist?), nor any conditioner at all.

To make matters worse, the two men joined me in the shower, one after the other. I begged them to give me a breather, to at least let me shower alone, but somehow Bobby thought it was important for him to wash my boobs and get them "really clean," and John soaped up his cock and then used it to wash out my vaginal canal, by putting me on my hands and knees and fucking me -- just a bit -- on the floor of the shower. Bobby videoed the action.

Finally dressed, I asked the men the sixty-four-dollar question. "What are you two going to do with all of these sex tapes you made? My career and my entire life will be destroyed if they get out. How about we watch them now, and then you delete them forever, okay?"

"Good idea. We promised Dad, however, we'd show them to him before we deleted them forever," John said.

"Excuse me, what??!!?" I said. I was sure I had heard wrong.

"We promised Dad..." Bobby began.

"What?!" I screamed. "Did you say Dad? Are you fucking crazy?"

"We promised Dad if we ever got to lay you, we'd show him the movie. He's very proud of his movie star daughter, you know. He got Sean to show him his tapes of you and Sean having sex yesterday. He said you're hot, but then that's like saying water is wet. Or like saying Jess' pussy is wet. God, Jess, fucking you was the best, the absolute best," Bobby said.

"Even better than Stephanie?" I teased.

"Well..." Bobby stroked his chin, pretending to ruminate. I threw the box of Kleenex at him.

"You can't show the tape to Dad. I forbid it," I said. "Destroy the tapes now."

"After we watch them, then," John said.

"We watch them now, the three of us. Then we delete them. All of them. Got it?" I said. "And open the windows. It stinks of sex in here. I don't care how cold it is outside."

Bobby opened the windows. John did something to link the videos to Bobby's TV. We all settled in to watch my brothers debase me with their cocks. The videos had just begun when the doorbell rang.

The doorbell rang a second time. Someone was impatient. We were now all dressed, so John went and got the door. "Hi, Dad. Yes, John and Jess are here with me. Hi, Sean. Come on in," I heard him say.

I sat back down heavily on the couch, my head in my hands, my world crashing down within me.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,409 Followers
12