My Brother Broke My Brain Pt. 03

Story Info
The epic conclusion. All questions are answered.
7.1k words
4.29
9.3k
25
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afan117
afan117
94 Followers

*Disclaimer this is a very long finale over 7000 words so you're staying awhile FYI it took a long time to write I had to tie in all the characters, back stories, etc. Its long I know. There is some non-consent, but it is very brief and it's not with the main characters, plus several edits*

PART III GAME ON.

After dinner, and the fact Mark and I really needed that nourishment, I was determined to break our parents' and from their ridiculous demands fast.

I guess you can say I upped the ante.

"So, Mom can Mark fuck me right now on our family dining room table? Or should we go to a bedroom?" I asked Mom.

Poor Mark, he almost choked on his soda. But I knew he was not going to complain about this.

Yes, I was trying to get under my mother's skin because I knew this was her idea this naked fuck fest. Daddy was a sweetheart. Mom was always so self-righteous with me, and it got on my nerves, but Dad was always patient and understanding. Some might argue I have a very typical mother daughter rebellion stage going on.

But Dad spoke up and said "No. For talking back to your mother Marks going fuck that cute little ass on this table."

Game on Daddy. I never done anal but at this moment I am not backing out of having Mark mount my ass.

Mom removed the tablecloth and Mark began to kiss me and lay me down on the table like a fragile vase. I am really digging this about Mark he is so careful that he slowly moves you down with such a grip you cannot fall. How did I get this lucky? But also his strength, his pecks to say Mark to is a girl's sex dream would not do him justice.

Mark being the considerate lover that he is after some minor nipple play turned me over and oh my god Mark starts tracing circles with his tongue, while gently spreading my cheeks. But his kisses on my butt area I could feel an orgasm staring. I do not know if he did this with all his girls for anal, but I am not going to complain. Mark briefly started playing with my pussy before his beautiful cock went straight in my butt and my God, I am glad he lubed me, but I wish I had an opportunity to blow him to help me get through the first three strokes.

This time I was not backing out with anal I had to train myself to push through it but once it started starting as my father watched in amusement. I finally was able to relax my ass muscles and enjoy this experience.

"MArkkkkkkkk!!" I kept screaming.

It took a while and I had to direct marks hands to pinch my nipples but once that happened, I felt another orgasm coming fast.

"Do I need to cum on her body or in her vagina?" Mark asked my folks.

Mom came out of nowhere suddenly she must have been watching from the bar area.

"Let's see how she looks with your cum on her face," Mom demanded.

I did not care either way, but I was still pissed but I wanted to at least get a minor victory tonight so as Mark proceed to pull out and I got on my knees and started playing with his balls I decided to be re direct the flow accidentally.

I took Mark's cock made it look like I was giving him a hand job to come on his face but this will be the third time today.

Sure, enough he started to get close I felt the pre cum on my hand.

Mark started to say something but suddenly he took my hand off his cock lifted me up and gone ahead to look me right in the eyes and stuck his cock in my pussy against my mother's orders.

Mom was screaming in the background I could not hear because I had pulled Mark for a kiss. I loved that I could tune out everybody If I were with him.

Then it happened my brother came inside of me, and I could not be happier.

Dad spoke up and did not send us to either of our bedrooms but sent us to the guest bedroom. Oh, dad you gave us the bed that is more spacious for lovers and had its own bathroom in it. I needed a shower ASAP it was almost 9pm and I had dried cum on my leg on my ass now on dripping to the floor.

I decided to just sit in a bath and soak.

13 more days I cannot even wear pajamas to bed?

I was a little shocked when Mark suddenly came to sit by me on the tub rail.

"Amy, I love you, but please don't have sex with Dad I can't share with you him," he pleaded.

"Mark, what happened tonight you know this was mom's perverted fantasy? I do not think Dad gives a hoot. I must show her there is a price for extortion," I quipped.

"Then stop your plan for Dad. Stop taking the birth control now and you will be pregnant by the end of this." Mark proposed.

"Mark, do you understand what you're saying this morning we were siblings now you're wanting me to get pregnant with your baby?" Shocked and so turned on that Mark is taking full control.

"Amy you could have set me up with your slutty friend Courtney a long time ago why didn't you?" Mark asked.

"Because you deserved better than a slut Mark," I replied.

"And your everything I never knew I always wanted." Mark said lovingly.

Again, I am stunned silent.

"Please do not make me beg I am not going to have anything to do with Mom. Think about what I said please." Mark pleaded.

Mark left the bathroom before our parents could find us with the door closed.

I just sat for so long in that tub. When your smart girl you use pro and cons but all of them were indecisive. You think you plan everything and there's always a monkey wrench in the plans.

The water turned cold before I finally realized I was in the tub way too long and my fingers prune too.

Mark was waiting for me in bed.

"I wanted it to be Dad's to embarrass Mom and force her to get me an abortion, I don't want to give up my schooling for my doctorate." I calmy reminded Mark.

"Let me make you a similar promise I know we are probably acting on a lot of hormones but if that's true we will still get through this stronger than ever I will help you I'm not going to abandon you will still be a doctor." Mark promised.

My brilliant plan was blowing up in my face. I walked to my room to get my birth control prescription.

I hid the prescription in the guest bedroom closet. I knew if I threw it out the game was up. Mom would be doing chores see the script and knowing her just slip them in my food or worse confront us.

I got into bed and for the first time in my life I made love to a man not mechanical sex reasons or lust but I was able to feel the emotional connection with Mark and I we made love I finally felt rhe difference was making love to a man. We didn't do anything wild in fact it was just missionary and after we both finished, we drifted off to the deepest sleep. But I knew Mark had a piece of my soul I couldn't explain it.

I slept the sleep of the dead. Morning came too fast, and Mark and I were under were under the sheet? I did not remember a sheet on us.

Mark and I did not move we just slept wrapped in each other's arms. Until I finally got up because I feared being ordered to fuck before I had a cup of coffee.

Walking out of my bedroom in my birthday suit was going to take some getting use too for 13 days.

I started to make some coffee as Mark and Is talk kept going through my mind. I did not take my scheduled dose yesterday and my period was due next week this was not going to be easy.

But also, Mark's request was bothering me too. I wanted to at least try having sex with Dad, but I knew I could never tell Mark that. He was not interested in going all the way with Mom. Cannot blame him though. The fact that he wanted me to the experienced woman with probably a few tricks of her own made me smile.

I suddenly saw Dad in the kitchen I could not tell if he was starting but I decided to try to get some points in.

"Take a picture it will last longer." I said to Dad sarcastically.

"Forgive me Amy it's been a long time since I see a girl your age nude," Dad replied.

"Ever hear of porn Dad or playboy?" I asked sarcastically.

"Watch it. It is my day off your moms at work." Dad said in a stern voice.

"Tell me something Dad if you saw the whole event yesterday why didn't you or mom stop us? Who really produced this little experiment?" I asked.

"You sure you want to know?" Dad asked.

"Yes," I demanded.

"I found you and at first I thought you brought home a boy then your mother walked in with groceries and identified Mark," Dad confessed.

"Tell me what's going to happen after this 2 week sex fest?" I shot back.

"In truth nothing. Your mom and I slept with your aunt Linda quite regularly. And yes, your mom uses to play with her before she ever got with me," Dad told me.

"Mom had sex with her sister but I can't have mark privately do you both have any idea how much of an embarrassment it is to be nude and fuck Mark with you and mom watching?" I stated.

"That's the point young lady. If you want to commit incest you have to be careful that your mother is not watching you, but if you do you might learn to enjoy being watched." Dad said calmly.

"But if Mom had sex with her sister, why are you punishing me for being with Mark?" I was not backing down.

"You need protection from yourselves like your mother and aunt Linda did. She sees a lot of you in her that's why," Dad replied.

What an epic 18 hours. So many revelations so many heart tugging moments. But I needed to follow-up on my plan, and I needed some re enforcement.

"Dad, can I bring Courtney over? I really need an outsider's guidance," I kindly asked.

She has seen me naked in passing like dressing rooms and trying on outfits, but this is going to be unusual, but she is still way sluttier than my devious plans. I kept thinking to myself.

"OK keep it brief, I don't want to get into with your mother that is my offer," Dad replied.

"Perfect thanks dad." I ran up and thanked him with a big hug. Time to get my best slutty friend in on my plans to screw with my folks.

But telling Mark weighed heavily on me.

The conscience is a heavy toll. Why can guys play the field so easily, but a girl gets remorse? Or am I so nervous that I am going to fuck up the best thing that ever happened to me.

Dad whipped up some pancakes and sausage Mark was still asleep, and I texted Courtney:

"NEED TO TALK TO YOU AT MY HOUSE ASAP. NOT ON PHONE HOW FAST CAN YOU GET HERE!" I wrote.

"Are you ok wtf is going on? I got my morning shift at the diner." Courtney replied.

I looked at the clock 10:45am.

"GET HERE AFTER SHIFT JUST DO IT ILL EXPLAIN WHEN YOU GET HERE!" I replied.

"OK" she texted.

Mark finally rose from the dead at exactly 11:45am.

Mark and Dad ate breakfast and talked about minor things.

I pretend to keep myself busy with chores and was watching the clock. 11:55 Mark went and took his shower.

12:01pm "I'm on my way" Courtney responded.

"Ok." I texted back.

The next 8 minutes were some of the most nerve racking of my life. How does one tell your best friend you're on a sex punishment you broke your own brain and decided to have a romantic relationship possible baby with your own brother? Oh, btw parents are in on it.

12:10pm: I saw Courtney walking up to the door opened the door.

I took a noticeably big breath before I answered the door.

"Hello... ugh Amy your naked?" For once Courtney was shocked that I was being daring.

"Get in now!" I said while looking around to make sure no one had a camera out and I did not make it on some social media for pervs.

"Oh my god you invited me over for a threesome, didn't you? I knew you had a freaky flag glad you are flying it!" Courtney said laughing.

Well, she is not that far off.

"Let's go talk on top of the stairs before Dad and Mark notice you here," I said while hurrying her in.

Courtney finally got serious once I said my dad and mark are home.

"Umm, I don't know how to even begin what happened in the last 24 hours." I confessed.

"Your gay or pregnant, aren't you?" Courtney joked.

"No shhh we don't have a lot of time I need to tell you this myself." I said with my fingers over her mouth.

"Ok I'm listening," Courtney quietly replied.

"Yesterday I really lost my head and I saw Mark walking butt ass naked and seeing him naked made me thirty bad," I started.

"Before you start guessing yes, I wanted to fuck Mark. His dick is beautiful and he's such a good kisser. Yes, we fucked I really jumped him it was all consenting, but I did not look around to see if mom and dad were watching they watched and that is why I am nude right now," I continued.

"You're not messing with me?" Courtney asked.

"Nope I fucked Mark a total of five times in 24 hours. He took my anal virginity, and he is my first oral. But I got to tell you mom and dad's reaction." I continued.

Have you ever got that weird feeling that certain things sound better in your head than out loud? That is how I felt explaining all this to Courtney.

"They ordered us to stay naked have sex for 2 weeks in total to see if this is hormones or a phase if not then we have to work out other arrangements with them. Mom threatened to pull my college money and make us pay rent. But Dad told me she is blowing smoke." I continued.

"Are you OK Amy?" Courtney asked.

"Mark has been the best I ever have. I am falling for him hard, and he feels the same. But I need your help with something. Mom took something from me my control over my sexual timing for 2 weeks even the sex itself it is humiliating, and they both claim it to help us be more careful not to get caught committing the deed, but I need to pay her back for this humiliation," I continued.

"Amy aren't you a bit overreacting?" Courtney asked.

"Courtney have your parents ever ordered you to have anal sex on the dining room table?" I snapped.

"No" she replied.

"But the truth is this if they would have just asked, I would have gladly let them get their rocks of watching me fuck Mark. So, I am going to arrange for a little accident," I explained.

"Accident?" Courtney inquired.

"I stopped taking birth control. When Mark fucks me today it will be the first day without birth control and it is going to take 3 days to clear out. More maybe less I am guessing. My period is due next week," I proudly explained.

"You're going to get yourself pregnant to get back at your mother?" Courtney replied stunned.

"Yes, don't worry even if I don't get an abortion or give it up for adoption, I want her to have a literal reminder of this." I continued.

I purposely decided to leave out Mark's sweetest declaration that I did not need to get an abortion he would step up and help me. That is pillow talk for a reason.

"You really thought this out?" Courtney replied.

"Yes, but you haven't heard why I need you. My father and mother are going to break watching me and Mark going at it. Mark does not want mom, but I want to at least unleash the full pandoras box and give my Dad a good fuck. I see him hiding a boner. She is going to have to wonder who the father is. Marks such a sweetheart I need to give him a fair trade," I explained.

"And how do I fit into this?" Courtney asked.

"I'm calling in a favor I need a hall pass with Mark you're going to take Mark to a movie, or something fuck his brains out in his car while I give dad a good fuck." I asked.

"What if Mark doesn't agree?" She asked.

"Plead my case give him a good fuck he's always liked you it's just one night," I said desperately.

"Ok but I want something different in return." Courtney replied.

"Name it!" I spoke.

" You, Mark, and I are going to a wild threesome and I'm going to tie you up to something," Courtney replied.

"Done." we shook on it.

"I need to get back to the diner promise me you won't do anything stupid just yet and call me later." Courtney asked.

"BTW Courtney this conversation never happened." I reminded her.

"I was never here!" she said smiling.

As she walked to the door, I threw her up to the door and kissed her passionately and felt her up. Wow Im not usually into girls but lets just say I wanted to give Courtney a real good reason other than Mark to come back.

"You're so bad!" Courtney said while walking into her car.

I must admit kissing her made me temporarily forget that l just walked outside nude. I was starting to get more comfortable like this. I just hope some little perv didn't snap a photo.

The next 2 nights were routine sleep sex breakfast chores sex more chores lunch sex again family time and the finale seem to alternate between marks cock in my ass or me on my knees while everyone watched television.

It is now another 3 days Marks orgasmed in me eight times. Twelve depends on if you count tits face and mouth.

Mom passed out while Fallon was on and that is when I knew I had dad for sure. I was slowly riding marks cock while he was grabbing my breasts trying to remember to pinch the nipples every so often.

Dad let his cock out of his zipper and stroke his bulging member. He was not as big as Mark's beautiful cock was, but the difference was thickness. I made sure that daddy knew I was watching him, and I took Mark's hands and applied them to my ass and used my own hands to simulate with my 38 c breasts that I wanted to tit fuck his cock.

I lost my senses again because the orgasm was so tense.

But now I felt guilty because I had to do something I had been dreading. Telling Mark I want Dad's cock.

I had to rip the bandage off quickly.

"Babe," I started.

"Yes," Mark replied.

"Before we go to bed, I really need to talk to you," I proclaimed.

"Is this about Dad masturbating to us?" Mark asked.

"Yes. Mark I am falling in love with you. But I told you all this incest sex in front of the folks one of them would break and it looks like it is going to be dad. He has been good to us when we are on his watch. But I need to finish what I started I need to satisfy my curiosity and get my revenge. Just one night and I have a way to make it better," I explained.

"I told you no on the Mom issue!" Mark explained.

"I know babe I talked with Courtney she's going to fuck you instead," I countered.

'COURTNEY, she knows. Lol you told her, What if she tells in us?" Mark panicked.

"She asked for a threesome with us she'd be sharing a jail cell too." I tried to reassure Mark.

"One night you go with Courtney I'll be with daddy, and we finish out our sentence and give them the news." I continued.

Day 6 with 1-2 days before period is due back.

A girl can tell when birth control is or is not working and that day I was hormonal. I woke up and I did not even wait for Mark to get up I took him slowly and woke him up slowly blowing his cock to life and by the time Mark was fully awake I had already started to ride him. He didn't last long at long and I didn't waste time asking either.

I have been on birth control since 16 I must be in ovulation.

Lucky me moms working a 14-hour shift at the hospital. You see when it was just dad, he was a little but more relaxed instead of breakfast lunch sex he was ok with a compromise in between like oral.

Mark and Courtney were much moral support during these past view days. There is a reason you fantasize about having sex in front of strangers it is obvious their strangers. Even if you find them a year later in a gas station somewhere they will respect your sex act does not shame you. This is stuff you pay for on the internet and right now they are forcing to give it up for free. That thought made me angry the most.

My mother and father took something between two lovers and twisted it. I had to get control back somehow even if it was just for my own peace of mind.

Enough of this crap I thought if I am truly doing this, I am doing this today.

Mark had to go work at the garage for a few hours and I texted Courtney "take him out today don't come home without one round" I texted.

"Your wish is my command," Courtney replied.

I went in my room and put on some makeup for Dad.

afan117
afan117
94 Followers
12