My Brother Broke My Brain Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I texted my brother Courtney's address with the tag line "Everything will be OK I promise."

I saw Mark leave his bedroom and for the first time in a week he could not even look at me. Again, my aching heart.

Dad was on the couch watching TV and l snuggled up to him.

"Been a long time since you wanted to hang out with your old man," Dad replied.

'You're not that old but daddy I need to talk to you about a few things," I started my seduction why am I more nervous with Daddy then I was with Mark? Did I really want Mark all along? My conscience decided to find me in these moments.

"Sure sweetheart." Dad said.

"I think me, and Mark will be a couple after your little experiment," I started.

"Kind of figures." Dad replied.

"Are you going to punish us?" I asked.

"No just be careful," Dad replied

"Thanks daddy but also I think one of the reasons why I rebel against mom so much is because actually her and I are a lot of as like," I admitted.

"And I saw you whacking yourself too me," I said.

Dad did not say anything.

"Daddy, I want to tell you a secret Mark doesn't want me to share with you, but I want to fuck you just once just to complete this incest curiosity. It will be our special memory," I pleaded.

"Amy I could get into so much trouble with your Mom." Dad finally spoke.

"Daddy, I want you inside me please kiss me." I pleaded.

I crawled on Daddy lap and started kissing him. Right away knew this was not going to be as good or close to Mark. I did not get that spark of electricity like I did with Mark or even butterflies.

Mark's lips sent me to heaven alone. Daddy I am sorry, but you need a new bag of tricks.

I could not take any more I started to cry for the first time since this began.

"Daddy I'm sorry, I'm so sorry 5 minutes ago I wanted to and I'm so sorry please don't think I was trying to be a tease, I can't do this to Mark. I am sorry for tonight," I said in tears.

"It is perfectly OK sugar pie." Just so you know it is my nickname I was born when mom was making pies.

For the first time since I was a baby, my father held his naked daughter sobbing.

"You love that boy don't you?" Dad asked me.

"I do I really do he broke my brain with his cock. If you asked me this 3 week ago, I would have died of embarrassment." I confessed.

"SHIT COURTNEY MARK! I was panicking Where my phone?" I thought to myself as the urgency of the situation suddenly hit me. I had to jump off dad and get to my phone.

I texted: "Change of plans: return home and still receive payment" I texted Courtney.

"Payment? I am a broke student wtf can I give Courtney?" the thoughts raced through my mind. I decided it was my father who deserved a treat.

Meanwhile in Mark's car Mark had just gotten Courtneys bra off while his hands were shaking the whole time.

She showed him the text.

They just smiled, dressed, and drove back to the house.

"Mark, can I tell you something your something special I've never been turned down for something so kinky before but I'm going to be a part of it later, but my point is I'm glad I wasn't rejected because some shank was 10× looser. But if you do not do right by Courtney, I will kill you." Courtney finally exclaimed.

Before Mark got out of the car, he gave Courtney a long deep steamy kiss.

"Your beautiful I mean it. Whoever you choose you should roll out the red carpet and kiss the ground you walk on. Shine on." Mark assured Courtney.

For the first time ever, Courtney wanted to be her best friend just to have such a sweetheart.

Courtney was wondering if he was really a jock or a romantic.

Mom was still on shift when Courtney and Mark came nick and Amy answered the door nude.

"I could not go through with it Mark knowing I could break any part of your heart by cheating with Dad almost killed me. I just gave him some tongue!" I confessed to Mark.

"thank you" Mark said wiping away my tears.

"I just got Courtney's bra off when you texted," Mark responded.

"Speaking of which I feel bad about leading Dad on we got to do our dinner Courtney you up to it? Or do you want to just go at it with Dad?" I asked with the answer I wanted.

"What's going on in here and why you didn't tell me Courtney was coming?" Dad said nervously.

"Dad Courtney knows everything and she's going to do something for me because I feel so about leading you on." I started.

"Oh yeah what's that?" He asked.

I took Courtney's head pushed her down on her knees and ordered her to suck Dad's cock and anything else he pleased.

She did just that. She is a goddess on her knees. She was nude when I left with Mark and yes, they did have sex. She rode him hard.

Mark and I returned to his room this time and the day's events were hitting us hard. No pun intended. I just got in a riding position and did not let go.

Mark and I fell asleep wrapped tightly around each other and Courtney quietly got her self-dressed and went home before Mom got home. She told me Dad was great, but he fell asleep way to early. It did not hit me that she forgot to join us.

Late in the evening of night six.

I was walking out of my bedroom, and I heard mom and dad still up and talking.

"You'll see in 6 days her, and Mark will be so tired from sex they'll stop willing or want to leave," Mom said.

"Donna, we fucked your sister for years your bisexual and a hypocrite." Dad replied.

"Yes, your right I am a hypocrite she can't make the mistakes we did," Mom replied.

"Again, they did it here at home not in public they're adults. We have been having the same darn conversation for days just leave them alone Amy's a good kid and Marks very sweet to her," Dad was sympathetic I knew it!

"Can we please do this my way for once!" Mom demanded.

"My Way!" I laughed under my breath. indeed. Confirmation I tipped towed back to bed.

Day 8

I need a break.

I woke up sore from head to toe. Mark was on top of me. God did we make the mistake of boozing and sex? Yes we did so fun.

I am suffering from a hang over and I go down to the kitchen and I ask dad to make me one or two of his famous migraine remedies.

He gave me some aspirin and a few cups of coffee and an awful drink with eggs in it and I started to become functional.

"Dad, I know you don't want to hear this, but I need you to go to mom and tell her I need a day to heal. No lie even my lady bits hurt. I am not taking no for an answer. You can tell her if she says no, I am calling the cops and I mean it." I demanded.

"Ok but I better be seeing you do take care pf your body," Dad said and walked off.

Finally, a break I thought.

Lotion lots of it.

I sat in a warm tub for what seemed forever adding water and salts which helped relax and calm my nerves. We were almost 10 days in, and I did not think I was going to fucked this hard. My tits were especially sore even though Mark was so gentle.

Now that me and Mark had one day to relax, I needed to talk with Courtney about the debt I owed her.

You see she may have had sex with my father for me, but the true deal was a mild kinky threesome with me, and Mark and I was tied to marks bed.

Mom arrived home for lunch and noticed Mark was not fucking me I don't know where it was, and I was over enjoying my bubble bath.

Dad broke the news he granted me the day off.

Mom did not like that because she had to come into the bathroom with me and tell me all about.

"You shouldn't have tried to blackmail your father." Mom started.

"Really mom? I know about you and Aunt Linda where you forced to do tricks with her while grandpa was jerking off? You could of just asked us mom to be nudists you could of told us I'm not mad but just don't fuck and be caught in public heck mom if you wanted a show on your bed that's fine but a 14 day 5 times a day sex show do you have any idea how sore I am and how you turned something special into a whoreish situation!" I laid into her.

Mom reached out to give me a hug and told me:

"I do know how you feel baby girl. Your grandma caught Aunt Linda and me. I was bisexual, and you know Aunt Linda is gay but back then the church was over involved in everything. And your grandfather would of beat us to death even though we were girls for experimenting with girls especially incest. Your grandma caught us on a summer day in our old farmhouse in an abandoned shed. We thought we had the perfect hiding spot it was not in use. I didn't think that grandma would be in the yard, and I would be the one to get us caught because I couldn't stop screaming from an orgasmic bliss. She was in the opposite side she thought I was hurt. I almost wish I were because anything would have been better than what happened next," Mom continued.

"Tell me." I responded.

"We were 18 and 19. We were Irish twins remember and grandma dragged us by our hair screaming and did not let us get dressed. There were farmers working that day. We were not smart either. They knew something was up. Your dad was a ranch hand and he protected me from some of the real perverts on that farm; But grandma's reaction was just plain God awful. And when I mean God awful, I mean she brought a priest. The priest condemned us and made us have sex with him to cure the incest and especially homosexuality. II got your aunt Linda and I raped but it also led to your father," she went on.

"How did a priest raping you lead to Daddy did he?" I asked suddenly concerned.

"I blame myself because who do you think was the one screaming in pleasure? No, your father is too good your father found out after I got drunk and i was boozing hard to forget everything and i told him. Linda and i told him about the priest much later.: He did two things he told me if you love that's the meaning behind the mystery of God is love and that's where you find God and as long as you love God doesn't care who you love," Mom continued.

Wow I never had Mom open herself up to me before like this.

"I really don't know what to say Mom." I told her.

"But that's not how I started to fall for him," she continued.

"After I sobered up, we went for a drive. He found the priest coming out of this diner. Your father beat him within an each of his life," she explained.

"Daddy beat up a priest?" my jaw dropped.

"Yes, and he offered me a safe spot for me and your Aunt Linda" your aunt and I there was no such thing as rape counseling yet but your dad kind of did it for us. Why do you think he is so good being a counselor for alcoholics and rape victims? You couldn't have asked for someone who can handle life's cruelest situations." Mom furthered.

In case I forgot to mention Dad runs the local AA meetings and is an excellent family health counselor.

"But after he beat him up in front of me my heart went to your father. He was my knight and shining amour. Linda stayed with your father the second she turned eighteen. Bless her heart but she was not into boys that much, but Linda and Dad were excellent roommates. Unbelievably Linda and I stared sleeping together again before I included Dad, we gave him the ultimate indecent gift both of us lying in bed together." Mom said sheepishly.

"Even though the three of us were in bed most nights make no mistake your dad and I were madly in love. I felt guilty even sleeping with Linda as a threesome. I am telling you all this baby girl to show you how things change the heart wants what it wants but your heat and your hormones will be in competition. l" Mom explained.

"Then tell me something why the other night was you talking about Mark, and I like 2 weeks of sex could cure the problem like a disease like me and him are just giving into hormones?" I asked.

"Because everyone is sexually curious or dare, I say it daring when they're young. I wanted this time under scrutiny to truly see if you and Mark are going to be more than sex buddies, I just don't want you to be a sex doll at the end of the day." Mom countered.

"Baby girl if it weren't for your father, I wouldn't have gotten through all of that. You would not be here," she replied.

"How did Aunt Linda take you changing to Dad?" I asked.

"Linda was the best. We almost never touched each other again after the priest raped us at your grandparent's farm but after we both had our clear expectations and we both didn't get hurt and she was the matron of honor at my wedding. We all had a threesome on the floor of this house the day we got the keys," Mom said laughing.

"Then why did you stop with Linda if dad was open?" I asked.

"Because as much as Linda was an extra spice to our sex life it was dis respectful to the man I love." Mom explained.

"Mom please enough. I promise Mark and I will be more careful we will let you and Dad watch whenever but let us see where this go. But I think I'm going to stay nude I like seeing Mark with an all-day boner." the thoughts were turning me on very much.

"Sentence commuted but stay nude." Mom said with pride.

I gave mom an honest hug in appreciation.

I called Courtney to tell her to come over and celebrate and cash in her deal.

I opened the door in the nude with Mom and dad both watching which just made me wet and hot.

"Courtney Mark and I will be in Mark's room do not worry the door be open," I commented to my parents cheeky.

"Amy!" Courtney replied to respond

I had decided then that Mom did not need to know about my getting Courtney to have a fling with my Dad and the three of us made a pack that night that the secrets of our house stayed in the house.

That night the three of us had our first threesome. About the time Courtney had tied me up and started eating my pussy I started to notice mom was watching smiling. I hate to give her any credit in voyeur points to watch your own daughter tied up being fucked. I don't know how long she was there because I was on planet Mark cock. A priest could have watched and I wouldn't of noticed.

The next few days were almost magical I would walk around the house nude as the day I was born, and it was just so much fun.

It was day eighteen after I returned to college classes and during my women's anatomy i restarted taking my daily birth control. I could not believe I forgot this long. But wait what happened to my period?

Conclusion

Day 35. I just was not feeling well. Food made my stomach vomit. I did vomit a few times. Bad sea food on campus?

Also, Courtney shows up unexpectedly. I was not in the mood for company because of my stomach flu.

That is when I got her news. She is pregnant! Omg my plan backfired did Mark not wear a rubber?

"You don't understand I think it's your dad's. Mark and your dad where the only people love been within 6 weeks. And Mark finished in you he didn't cum in me." Courtney confessed.

"6 weeks" an alarm went off in my head where is my god damn period? I frankly raced over to my cycle calendar 3 weeks late.

"Courtney take me to the drug store NOW!" I yelled.

"I've done two tests" she confirmed.

"No, we need to test me at your house, so my parents don't know." I nervously said.

"I thought you wanted to get pregnant to get back at your mother?" Courtney asked.

"I literally lost my head my plan was to get back at her, but I was so turned on by Mark and the situations I didn't care about the cost. Plus, her and I have become really close now I do not know how well she will handle this if it's my father's and I'm carrying Mark's." I said.

"Ok let's go." She said and took me to Walgreen's.

Bought two pregnancies test. And some rubbers for in the future.

Got To Courtney's house and did them both and two lines one pink plus sign lit up. Oh no. I mis calculated everything I thought returning to birth control would stop my temporary madness, but it did not.

By the time I got home I was numb. I sat on the couch remembering Mark the day he walked out of the shower and then the days where we had sex all around this house. I tried to fuck my father and I could not go through with it. Courtney was supposed to be a gift now she is pregnant with his child. And I am pregnant with Mark's.

How am I going to tell my folks all This? You never think about the when and the how when you plan these things. You act stupid and something or someone comes along and stops you. Mark did promise me or did I we would get through this stronger than ever. But Dad had sex with Courtney willing I did not put a gun to his head. But I did wish Mom had told me about Aunt Linda and what happened I would have never been so short sided.

Mark's going to be a daddy and we got some very tough choices to make. Beware what you wish for you just might get it.

12