My Brother Fucked Me Stupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And finally, my brother's peak. His vulnerable little grunt as I took him over the top, his salty essence squirting lovely on my tongue. His hot, hard cock swelling, bursting, then slowly going soft.

All of that combined to make me CUM so hard I saw stars. My legs and fingers tight enough to snap. My pussy squeezing hard. Eyes rolled back. A long, low (embarrassing if I'm honest), "AAAAAAAUUUUUUUgggggggggghhhhhhhh" bursting from my lips as the orgasm grabbed hold and ground me down to nothing.

I found myself lying on the floor. Panting. My brother staring over at me. His expression a wonderful mix of satiation and want. Attraction and anxiety. Pure, undaunted lust and the purity of sibling affection.

Fuck. Me.

So yeah, I didn't get any studying done on Sunday, either.

*

My parents came home that night, and we all had dinner together. They asked how our weekend went and Kevin and I shared a dirty look. The sickening twist in my stomach -- that horrible feeling of guilt and remorse -- only made me horny. Dammit.

But my parents' arrival served as a final period on the end of that rambling, run-on, incestuous sentence my brother and I had been writing. We shared glances. Little accidental touches. But nothing more.

The following week felt like the person who binge-watches the story of my life accidentally leaned on the skip button. It wasn't that things sped by, exactly. More like, everything seemed to be happening outside myself. I'd never gotten high, but I felt high anyway. Everything felt fuzzy. A bit skewed.

I preferred winding down with reading, yet whenever I tried to pick up a book, I found myself doomscrolling my Twitter feed. Instead of my usual diet of documentaries and PBS shows, I got hooked on some silly reality thing on Bravo. Rather than my usual day spent learning, I found myself wandering around the neighborhood, enjoying the scenery around me.

Kevin and I were both busy with our own lives, so we didn't see each other. Yet, it didn't feel like we were distant. If anything, I felt closer to my little brother than ever before. I thought of him, constantly. Everything I encountered reminded me of him in some way.

So yeah, I didn't study. Didn't review my notes or even crack open a book. I just let the hours race by, like there was nothing but time in the world and I needed to spend it as wastefully as possible.

By Wednesday afternoon, right before the test, I was conscious enough to know I'd screwed up. By Thursday I was aware enough to feel guilty about my wasted weekend. Finally, on Friday, when the test results were posted -- that's when cold, hard reality finally kicked back in.

Still when I looked at the screen and saw my grade, that didn't make it any less shocking. My whole life, I'd looked for steep angles and sharp points. Hard, perpendicular lines that formed my forever mark of success.

But what I saw instead was this strange curvy thing. All lumpy and rounded. Misshapen and odd looking, like someone had strapped a couple pillows to a lamppost: B.

Not even a B, actually, a B-. How that little stupid line could make it all so much worse I can't explain. But it did. B was for better. Build. Bright. B-, well, there's no word that starts that way. It's just an ugly mark on the page.

I told myself it wasn't bad. That one grade on one test wasn't going to be even slightly noticeable in my final GPA, let alone my ability to achieve my dreams. B is for bump. A little thing, truly, that's easily overcome.

By the time I'd closed my laptop, I was ashamed. When I got back to my car to leave the school, I was freaking out. And so, when 2am rolled around and I finally found my way back home, I was drunk. Very, very drunk.

Like a lot of things around that time, I'd tumbled into it. On my drive home from getting my grade, I called one of my closest friends at school, another pre-med girl named Brooke. In confidence, I told her that I hadn't done as well on the test as I wanted. She'd given me a disbelieving snort, but she was a good friend and stayed supportive.

Brooke knew about a frat party happening that night on campus and, in my weakness, I agreed. I turned my car around and headed to Brooke's place. We pregamed at her dorm room before we headed over. I'd been to a few of those things, and they were all the same. Loud music. Louder bros. They even had the little red Solo cups.

I told myself to be careful. That a frat party was not a good place to lose control. I got sloshed anyway. The dizzying effects of the week before and that awful, ugly grade combined to help me throw caution to the wind.

Fortunately, Brooke had my back. As soon as she realized I'd had more than enough, she grabbed my arm and helped me limp back out into the cool, night air. The stars bright; the ground spinny. I think I threw up in a bush. I'm not totally sure about that part.

If this all sounds a bit unclear, that's probably because it was for me, as well. A lot of these are details that other people filled in for me later. Apparently, Brooke tried to bring me back to her dorm room to sleep it off, but I vehemently refused. So, instead, my friend dumped me into her car and drove me home.

*

If that part before is a bit dim, the rest of it is straight up dark.

All I know is, I woke up in my brother's bed. Both of us completely naked. I blinked myself back to consciousness. His strong arm wrapped around my middle. Like the world's best safety belt. His hardness pressed into the cleft of my ass. His warm lips brushing the back of my neck.

"Hey," he said, feeling me stir.

"Did we?" I felt around my body, like I was going to be able to find evidence that I'd, once again, fooled around with my younger sibling.

"No," Kevin said, kindly. "Your friend Brooke dropped you off. I got the door before you woke Mom and Dad. As soon as you saw me, you dragged me to bed. Then you passed out. You snore like a horse, by the way."

"Gee, thanks."

"It's cute," he said, "Like cuddling with Mr Ed."

"Wha...?"

"It's an old TV show," Kevin said, "Doesn't matter. You OK?"

"I fucked up on my test," I said.

"Oh. Well that's OK. It's only one thing, Jacey. You don't want to know how many exams I've messed up."

I turned back to give my brother a withering look. The expression on his face was so adorable, I could barely hold my disdain before finally smiling, instead. My brother was such a hottie. I mean, you know, for a brother.

"I just mean, like, I'm still here, right?" Kevin said. He did that cute thing where he ran his fingers through his thick brown curls. "Tests are important. I get that. But in the grand scheme of things? It's not life or death."

I chewed my lip. I wanted to make a smart-ass response, but my head ached from all the alcohol. And the strange, alluring scent that was filling my nose. Clean and masculine. My brother's body pressed against mine. His hardness against my backside.

I rolled onto my back. Kevin was on his side. He looked down at me lovingly. He traced his fingers up my bare flank. My traitorous little pussy leaked out warm honey.

Oh fuck.

"So anyway, no, to answer your question, we didn't do anything," Kevin said.

His strong hands danced around my skin. They felt so hot, I shivered.

"But," my brother continued, "I can't help but notice we're both naked now."

A thousand thoughts flooded my mind. Our parents were almost certainly in the next room and rousing. I was still feeling the guilt of what I'd done the week before. There were plenty of other tests to come, and I desperately needed to study for them. That was the only way to turn this thing around. I may have been hungover, but I could feel my mental clarity kicking back in. If I could arrest the situation now, I was certain I'd be back to normal in no time.

And sure, my brother's body felt amazing. His deep brown eyes held me captured in their gaze. But that's the point: my brother. Fooling around with my baby bro wasn't a bad idea, it was the most disastrous thing any human being could ever do. People would be more understanding if I stabbed him.

But my sibling silenced all of that with one hard, sensuous kiss.

His lips pressed to mine, and my thoughts were gone. His tongue slipped into my mouth and my brain wiped clean like it was a whiteboard. My body rose to meet his. Hands laced around his neck.

My brother kissed lower. My neck and chest. He latched onto one of my little nipples and I shifted gears once again. I let out a soft, sharp squeal.

Oh fuck!

With my breasts well engaged, his hands slipped down between my legs and found my pussy. Any lack of desire I might have pretended at was pulled away as my brother felt the sloppy wetness of my sex slosh over his fingers. I knew it, too, because he let out a little whine.

"Jacey you're so wet," he said.

No. Not Jacey. Sister. I needed to hear him say it.

"My sister is dripping," he said, and I felt a little orgasm run through me just from that. Like the shock of static electricity. A tight little thing that passed quick but clear.

I reached down and found his hardness. Had he grown bigger in the week we'd been apart? It felt like a hot, pulsing, telephone pole in my hands. My fingertips barely touching as I gripped it.

"My brother's so hard," I said back to him.

He groaned when I said that. I stroked his dick up and down. Glorifying in the hold that I had on him. He moved his digits up to my clit. A perfectly deft touch -- the right amount of tease and pressure -- and I was off to the races. All those wasted years of boyfriends that could barely find the thing. Turns out my sibling knew my sex better than even I did.

I was lying there, completely supplicant to whatever my brother wanted. And that's when he slid his mouth, wetly off my little tit. He pulled his fingers from my crotch. Pushed my grasp from his cock. I whined with need as my brother abandoned me.

"Ke..." I stopped myself. "Please," I said, "Take care of your big sister like a good little bro."

"I am," he said, so confident. Any shred of silliness was gone. Burned away. I startled at the man I'd found myself in bed with. Worse, my own assurance was shattered. My brother had me. Held me. And it was truly wonderful.

He shifted himself between my thighs. Unbidden, I felt my legs curl around him. He grabbed his cock and aimed it into place. For a moment my thoughts faltered. Oh-my-God-my-brother's-cock-is-going-in-me-no.

But it was far too late. My little bro's big dick pressed forward into my folds and my stupid, slippery pussy welcomed him in so easily it was like he was meant to be there.

OH FUCK!

I felt my sex clamp down around his cock, like sealing him in for safety. My brother let out a low groan as he finally got his dick inside his sister.

And just like that, it was done. We'd committed this irreversible, unforgiveable act. So casually I can barely conceive it. And because it'd happened how it did, it was even worse. If we'd done it in the night. If I'd come home in that state and we'd fallen into it, that would have been excusable.

But no. We'd waited until the morning. I couldn't say it was a drunken mistake now. Oh no. I was stone cold sober. Any hope I had of rationalization had been rendered moot. Any deniability had been destroyed.

"Oh, Jace... Sister. Oh big sis, I'm inside you."

"I know."

"It feels so good," he sobbed.

"I know."

My brother held himself in there, feeling the walls of my pussy ripple around him. It felt amazing, like there was some part of me that had always been missing this piece of itself. That pause gave me a moment to regain my wits.

My little brother's hardness was in my pussy. I'd never had a bare cock in me before. And oh, there was a reason for that. I'd always used condoms before because the pill messed me up something awful. And now the very first time I was skin-to-skin it was sibling-to-sibling. I needed to...

My brother thrust into me, and every last conscious thought I had was, again, obliterated. Sparks shot out from my toes, up my body and right through the top of my head. My legs and arms and eyes all squeezed down. That little orgasm from before that I'd compared to a static shock? This was like getting plugged into the wall.

My brother was feeling it too. He was clearly trying to talk but only nonsense came out of his mouth. "Fuh. Uh. So. Uh. Good. Sissy."

I wasn't much better. "Yeah bro. Oh. Fuck. Fuck me. Fuck your big sis. Make her feel so good."

"Yuh. Uh. Yeah. Fucking. Fucking my big sister. Oh God. Even better."

Both of us devolved from there. Nothing but grunts and moans. Tight, tortured squeaks and low, full out groans. Between the sounds we made, the slaps of our coupling, and the slams of the bed, we must have been making an awful racket.

Reality didn't come for us. Maybe because we were no longer on that plane. My brother humped me, and my body accepted all of it. Down to sensations. Heat wet want. Thrust squeeze ache.

His hands pinched my nipples. His fingers strummed my clit. I grasped at his muscular ass. My legs cinched at his waist. Tongues and mouths all over like devouring a meal.

I don't count off my orgasms here because they were all encompassing. I went off in one great storm from start to finish. Maybe it was a bunch of cums all rat-tat-tatting off like a machine gun. Maybe it was one massive cum that grabbed hold mercilessly and didn't let me go.

I don't know, truly. I just roiled in bliss while my brother rutted me into the bed. But I know when we reached our end.

I felt my brother's cock swell in me. His beautiful eyes widened with a kind of urgent panic. I knew what he was asking but speech was well beyond my capacity. At the last moment, some lingering thread of self-control must have found my brother.

He ripped back out of me. Grabbed that beautiful brother dick and stroked it. I felt something near-burning splash my chest and knew my brother was covering me in his seed. Impossibly, I hit one last peak as his sperm splattered on me. I let out a long, strangled, "aaaaAAAAHHHHHH!"

My brother fell forward, shaking like he'd been left out in the snow. I curled around him and held him tight. Kissed his cheeks while his pleasure overwhelmed him. Finally, he stilled. Breaths coming in great, ragged gasps.

"Oh sis," he said, "Sister. So good. I'm sorry, we shouldn't but."

"It's OK, Kevin," I said, "I wanted it too."

He looked up at me. Deep eyes wide and wet. Like he was about to cry.

"You did?"

I nodded, vigorously. I really, truly did.

"Oh, Jacey, I love you so much," Kevin said. He clasped me close, and I knew in my heart that he meant it. Not in the sibling way or in the sense that we all say silly stuff post-sex. My little brother loved me. That way. As no sibling ever should.

I didn't know what to say so I just lay there and held him. Stroking his hair and cooing at this man, my own sibling, who'd made me feel like no other.

*

We finally got out of bed, tentative and bashful as hell. I didn't care that my brother saw me naked (actually, I kind of liked the way he goggled at my skinny body). I certainly enjoyed looking at him. But we were both sure our parents had heard us. Were now waiting downstairs to destroy us both as soon as we arrived.

We quickly threw on our clothes from the night before to face the music. But when we stepped into the hallway the house was silent. My parents' door was wide open. Their room empty.

We found the same situation downstairs. All that was left for us was a note on the table. Our parents had left for errands hours ago. Well before my brother and I had even awoken. What had felt so terribly dangerous before was actually the safest moment we'd have all weekend.

We both laughed and sighed with relief. I went upstairs to shower and change. Kevin started making us lunch in the kitchen (we may have slept in a little later than I'd realized). I felt almost giddy -- the sense of relief from having escaped the executioner's axe -- was almost as good as the orgasms my brother had given me.

When I got out of the shower, I went back in my room to pick up clothes. My legs felt unsteady from everything that had happened. And everything seemed weirdly hilarious. Like, everything.

I saw my books stacked up on my desk and they seemed so foreign, I hardly recognized what they were. I got out my usual clothes and they all felt so useless and frumpy. Finally, I found a tank top in the bottom of one drawer and a pair of mesh shorts in another. I didn't bother with anything else. Panties or a bra? So constricting!

I went downstairs, feeling my nipples rub free against the cloth of the tank. My bare pussy lips tickled against the gusset of my bottoms. That kind of stimulation used to bother me but now it felt neat. Kinda awesome actually. I giggled again.

"Hey big little bro," I said, twirling my hair with my fingers.

Kevin was standing in the kitchen. He had a pan full of bacon in one hand and a plate with eggs in the other.

"Hi," Kevin said, warily.

"Or is it little big bro," I said. I stumbled over to the breakfast bar and climbed onto a stool. I almost slipped off, then started laughing. "Whoops!"

Kevin put my plate in front of me. "You OK, Jacey?"

"Oh hell yeah," I said. I took a bite of my food. "Bacon! So good!"

Kevin eyed me oddly but sat down next to me and started eating. We both tore through the food like we hadn't eaten for days. After we were done, I grabbed everything and went to do the dishes.

"Jacey, are you wearing underwear?" Kevin asked as I leaned over the sink.

"Nope!" I threw my arms in the air. One of my little titties poked out of the arm hole of my tank. I wiggled my pert little butt, sticking my backside out like I was an animal in a mating documentary.

"You want to help me in here, big little big bro?" I asked.

Kevin walked into the kitchen. His eyes threatened to pop out of his head. He ran his fingers through his hair. I swear I saw a trickle of sweat run down his forehead.

"Damn, Jacey."

"I know, right?" I said, "There's a lot to do here and I'm totally going to need some ASSistance." I swung my butt with every syllable.

"Dad will have a conniption if he sees you like this," Kevin said, "Mom will murder you."

"Well, you'll just have to stab me first," I said, giggling.

"Let me do the dishes," Kevin said, shoving me over roughly. "You go get dressed. Dressed dressed. For real this time."

"Kevy!" I pouted.

"Kevy?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Kevin?" I tried again.

My little brother gave me his sternest look. He couldn't stop being adorable though and it made my heart crack a bit further.

"Go get dressed and get to studying," Kevin said, "I'll do chores down here. Everything needs to be normal when Mom and Dad get back or we're both dead."

"But that's the thing," I said. I traced my finger over my brother's bulging bicep. Thinking about touching other parts of him that were no doubt also slowly expanding. "They're not here. Not now. Don't you want me to help you with your chores little brother? There's one in particular I bet I'd be awful good at."

"Jacey, please," Kevin said. He gave me a shove. Not hard. He looked really worried now. In a way that almost frightened me. "Just go upstairs and do what I asked. I promise we can do stuff later. When it's safe."

I felt a bit of anger fill me. Not real rage, only a little bit of heat. I don't know why, but something about Kevin taking charge bothered me. I was the big sister. The responsible one. They call it Type-A personality for a reason, you know. And who was an A if not me?

I shoved my brother back, harder than he'd done to me.

"You want to pretend that everything's normal but it's not," I said, "We did incest. We made incest. You fucked your big sister. I know what my brother's dick feels like in my pussy. You know what face your sissy makes when she cums."