My Brother Fucked Me Stupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin growled.

"Does that make you angry, little bro?"

"No," he said, his voice barely controlled. "It makes me want to do it again."

"Good. That's what I want to hear."

Kevin grabbed my shoulder, tight. "But not now. Our parents are heading home. And if they catch us? Mom and Dad love us both, but you know they won't get it. We need to be smart about this. Safe. OK?"

I glared at him, but I knew he was right. "Fine," I said, then flounced upstairs.

*

I finally settled on a t-shirt and shorts. I put on panties but no bra. Honestly, I barely needed the thing most of the time anyway and for whatever reason the straps were chafing me. Almost as soon as I got dressed, Mom and Dad came home. So, I guess my brother was right about that.

Getting caught in the kitchen with my brother's dick in my pussy would have been bad. I might have been feeling weirdly empty-headed, but I wasn't stupid enough to convince myself otherwise. I was feeling amazing, but if I wanted to feel that way again, I needed to be cool.

We spent the rest of the day as a family. Doing chores, running errands. We went out for dinner and watched TV. The whole time I felt outside myself. Odd. The night before I'd been smashed so bad I barely remembered a lot of it.

Yet I felt even drunker that whole day. Desperately trying to sober myself but unable to. I broke into giggles again at the Home Depot with my dad. I walked into a blank wall on the way to the bathroom at dinner. I mean, it was weird.

Every time, at every moment, someone asked me if I wanted to break to study. Because, you know, that's what I did every other day of my life. And I could honestly reply 'no' every time. The thought of even opening a book felt so off-putting to me. Why would I ever waste my time with that?

When our shows were done, my parents switched off the TV. I got up to go to bed (and later, to sneak into Kevin's), but my parents stopped me.

"Jacey, we need to talk," Mom said. Dad nodded his agreement. I looked over at Kevin, sitting on the couch, but he wouldn't meet my eye.

I took my seat next to Kevin. My parents sat across from us. You could have picked the two of them out of a catalog. Dad nearly bald with a bit of a gut, wearing a plaid dress shirt and jeans. Mom in a dress, her hair tied back in ponytail. Both of them worked white collar jobs in the city. They were serious people who believed in doing things the 'right' way.

Weirdly, they seemed to struggle with both their kids. My drive was valued, yes, but neither parent thought it was altogether healthy. And Kevin's lack of seriousness was always something they tried to squeeze out of him.

But I knew my parents valued my work ethic and intelligence. And I was certain they loved Kevin's good humor and easygoing attitude. In other words, my parents were the usual mix of imposing and approachable that I think most kids in healthy families come to expect.

But in that moment, Mom and Dad seemed as commanding as two CIA agents with all the evidence and none of the compassion. The way they eyed me made my skin crawl.

"Kevin told us what happened," Mom said.

He DID?!

"We want you to know, it's OK," Dad said, "It happens to all of us."

It DOES?!

"And while it may seem like the end of the world now, I think it's a good thing for you," Mom said. "Truly. You need to experience stuff like this. It's how you grow."

"I remember being your age and going through the same thing," Dad said, "Well, I mean, OK. Not exactly the same. But still."

I tried to picture my dad and Aunt Kelly. There was no way, right?

"Personally, I know it sounds weird, but I'm actually happy for you," Mom said, "I know it feels off right now but it's really the best thing."

OK. I'd officially entered an alternate universe. There was no other explanation that made sense.

"I'm so confused," I said.

"It's not even that bad," Dad said, "I mean come on. I think everyone on Earth has had one. Just because you didn't till now doesn't mean anything."

"One what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You got a B on your test," Dad said, like it was obvious.

"Kevin told us you were stressing it, honey," Mom said.

"A B-minus, actually," I said, weirdly pressed about that point.

"Oh, well that's not that bad either," Dad said, "Honestly, there were some classes in college I'd have killed for a B-minus."

"Seriously," Mom said, "College is hard. Especially what you're doing. I mean, pre-med -- there's a reason it has that reputation."

"Anyway, your brother is really worried about you," Dad said, "He told us you got drunk last night and that you've been acting strange all day."

"It's OK to be upset about a bad grade, and honestly letting off a little steam can be a good thing," Mom said.

"But you should know better than to take a risk like that," Dad said, "You could get yourself in real trouble."

"Sorry Dad," I said, head appropriately bowed to the ground.

"It's OK sweetie," Mom said, "We get it, and we're glad you're safe. But we both know this is barely a setback. You'll take your next test, ace it like always, and be back to normal before you know it."

"But in the meantime," Dad said, "We'd like you to stick close to Kevin for the next few days. So, he can make sure you're feeling alright."

"We know you don't want your little brother barging in on your life," Mom said, "But we all feel it's important."

Oh my God. I looked over at Kevin. He was desperately trying to keep a straight face. Both of us -- eyes widening, jaws dropping. A mirror of our shared incomprehension of what we'd stumbled into.

"Um, thank you?" I said. I quickly pulled myself back on track. "Thank you both. I know I'll be OK. But I appreciate you being there for me. And I agree, I don't want to get hurt. So, I'll stay close to Kevin."

"Thank you," Dad said, the relief filling his voice.

"Like, maybe, if it's alright, I'll sleep in his room tonight? Just to make sure."

"Now Jacey, your brother is worried about you. But you can't put him out like that," Mom said, "Kevin, would that be too much of an imposition for you?"

My little brother coughed to cover up whatever reaction he was about to have. "Yes. Sure. That'd be fine."

Mom beamed. Dad grinned. They gave us both huge hugs.

"We've got great kids," Dad said, "We're so proud of you both."

*

So, as sanctioned by my parents, I went to my brother's bedroom that night to sleep. I'll have you know, I put on a perfectly appropriate set of pajamas -- top, bottoms and everything. The fact that all of it came off seconds after I climbed into bed, well, that's my little brother's fault. He's the one that ripped them off me, after all.

Within moments, my brother and I were both naked under the covers, wrapped around each other like vines. He pushed himself between my legs. Grabbed his cock and steered it forward, a mirror of that morning. I shot my hands down to stop him.

"Wait," I gasped out, "We need to talk. About what happened this morning."

My brother's gorgeous face shifted to a sulk. God, he was so puppy-adorable.

"It's OK," I said, "I want you to know I'm not protected. I mean, like, I'm not taking anything."

"Oh," Kevin said, "Oh fuck." Man, it really did take the poor boy time to process. "Why not?"

"The pill makes me feel all itchy," I said, "I think I'm allergic."

"That makes sense," Kevin said, "I guess it's a good thing I stopped then. I mean, the time before." He smiled, dopily, as the memory brushed past him.

"Definitely," I said, "That's why I wanted to tell you now. We need to be careful."

"I don't have condoms," Kevin said, sad again. "I can get some."

"Don't worry about it tonight," I said, "We can still, you know. Stop. When it's time."

"Right," Kevin said, "Of course. Don't sweat it. My pull-out game is on point."

It was such a boy thing to say, but Kevin made it sound almost cute. Kind of weirdly sexy in a way that only my brother could accomplish.

"So, we can still do this, right?" Kevin asked. So eager. He made me think of a golden retriever pup with oversized feet and far too much enthusiasm.

My brother saw me smiling and took it for a 'yes.' He shifted himself again and put his dick at my entrance.

"Wait," I said, "There's one more thing."

Kevin eyed me, warily.

"I want to be on top this time."

*

I rode my brother with abandon. Little boobs doing their best to flop in time with my movements. Hips arching and aching. Urging us both to our climax. I explored every way to make us feel good. What hit the right spots for him, for me.

If I sort of undulated back and forth it felt good, but it didn't do much for my brother. If I humped up and down it drove my bro wild, but it was just ok for me. Also, really super tiring. So, I switched around and did whatever felt right in the moment. That was plenty awesome enough.

The whole time, my brother lay back, watching me work him with a kind of stunned wonder. Like I said, I'm not much to look at. My little breasts and skinny body. But he gazed up at me in a way that made me feel like the hottest woman in the universe. Like some kind of sex goddess.

My brother traced his hands over me. He squeezed my tits and clenched at my hips. But it was his eyes. Those deep, dark caramel orbs that exactly matched my own. The way he stared at me made my heart nearly stop.

I got wilder as I went closer to my end. I rubbed my clit with one hand. Pinched my nipple with another. My movements faltered and I went. Like a rocket, rising from the center of my pussy and right through my chest till it blasted through my brain.

"ahhhhhhhAAAHHHHH!" We'd been trying to keep things quiet this whole time, but it was way too much for me.

I fell forward and Kevin held me close. Pressed his lips to mine. I knew it wasn't really a kiss, more of a way to keep me quiet as my orgasm shredded me to the atoms.

I got up giggly and panting. My hair plastered to the side of my face.

"Did you?" I asked, even though I knew the answer.

My brother shook his head, smiling. I think he liked how dopey he made me. I started moving on his dick again. My cum had made me cinch up tighter. My thighs and arms burned from the exertion. I think he noticed because he grabbed my sides and, not gently at all, flipped me onto my back.

Right there, no pause, he railed into me. There was no attempt to be gentle. My little brother was filled with need and desperate to get it out. It felt fantastic, the aftershocks of my earlier cum now echoing through with every thrust. I didn't think I was going to go over the top again, but that was OK. All of this was amazing in a different way.

I felt my brother's cock swell and I knew he was about to finish. He pulled out of me, hurriedly, and grabbed for his dick. I don't know why the urge came over me, but it did. There was no conscious decision, no thought and response.

As my little bro started to stroke himself, I took my turn to shove him onto his back. I slid down and swallowed his cock in one greedy gulp. Now it was his turn to make a noise that was way too loud.

"Ohhhh...FUCK!" he shouted as my lips closed around his cock.

Again, my brother felt so warm and full in my mouth. I tasted myself, my own pleasure, on his skin -- mixed with his wonderful masculinity -- and, strangely, it turned me on all the more.

Slurp. Slurp. Slurp. I coaxed out my brother's cum. He stiffened. Shook. Hot seed jetted out of him. Again, I got the wrong angle and choked. But I was able to steer the rest to the right place. Salty, slimy spend filled my mouth. I swirled it around then swallowed it down. My brother gasping and grunting beneath me.

Finally, the both of us stilled. I let his dick slip out of me with a lewd, wet plop. Kevin reached over and stroked my cheek with a kind of wonder. I knew he wouldn't want to kiss me, what with my sperm-and-vagina-soaked lips. But my brother surprised me and did it anyway.

We curled into each other. I fell asleep warm and sticky. Wrapped in my brother's arms.

*

The next few weeks we found a kind of rhythm. Kevin worked on his car and hung out with his friends. He told me he went to a few job interviews, though it didn't seem like there was anything promising.

I went to school like usual. Attended class and took notes. Followed my standard routine as best I could. Nothing felt right. I got my usual A grade a few times, but there were just as many Bs and even a C once. Every time it happened, I became more used to it. But it never seemed like normal.

It was like I was sick with some strange fever. Or maybe my consciousness had switched to a different body. Nothing made sense to me. It's not that I didn't try with school because I definitely did. But everything seemed fuzzy or weirdly complex. It made it hard to do much of anything except nod along and hope that some of it would stick.

Instead, my focus was always on something else: the things I did with my brother when our days were done. We didn't always have sex. Sometimes we went back to oral for the variety of things. We stroked each other off a few times. And once I put on a little show for my brother, strumming my clit and crying out his name. He spermed my face as I rubbed myself silly. That was a good one.

We tried different locations, too. We might choose my bedroom or Kevin's. When our parents were out, we'd fool around in the shower. Then there was the time he took me driving.

Kevin had been working on his little GTI for what felt like forever, but one weekend he finally got it working and insisted we go for a drive to celebrate. So, I got in the passenger side and put on my seatbelt. The car felt oddly small around me. I noticed the differenced immediately -- the lack of screens around us. The stereo had a tape deck in the center. It was like a strange, gas-powered museum. I reminded myself that I trusted my brother. Still, my heart pounded in my chest as he fired up the engine.

When Kevin peeled out of our neighborhood, I noticed the other difference about this car. It was fast. The GTI was small and light, so even going a normal speed felt strangely aggressive. Like spinning around the streets in a go-kart. And my brother didn't spend a lot of time going normal speed.

It was thrilling, invigorating, terrifying. So of course, we ended up parked on some quiet street, pants around our ankles, in the back seat. It wasn't comfortable or even really enjoyable. Squished and squashed while I slicked my brother's cock. When he reached his end, I took him in my mouth so he wouldn't stain the seats.

Then we got up, brushed ourselves off, and drove home.

So yeah, in some ways my life was pretty good. Almost kind of perfect. There was only one problem: I couldn't stop hating the person I'd become.

*

We were going to come to an ending, I knew that. But I didn't expect the way it finally happened.

It's not that I was focused on how things would fall apart. But the truth is, I'm sure that both of us could see the cut off coming. The school year would finish, but we could have continued to do things over the summer. In fact, it might have been even easier, having the house to ourselves all day.

But eventually I would graduate. Despite everything that had happened I still had Harvard Med on my mind. But if not, there was going to be somewhere else, and it almost certainly wouldn't be nearby. I would move out of the house. We'd move on with our lives. I couldn't spend the rest of my existence having sex with my sibling.

Right?

So, I told myself I was prepared. Convinced my heart that Kevin felt the same. Only, it all went down much sooner than I anticipated.

The Saturday after our joyride, my parents had another weekend away. I'd spent the whole week excited beyond explanation. But when Mom and Dad finally shut the door behind them, and I grabbed my brother to bring him up to my room, Kevin dragged me back to the living room couch.

He sat me down, gently. There was a look in his eyes that I couldn't place. My mouth went dry, and my stomach twisted.

"There's something I need to tell you," Kevin said, grasping my hands across the cushions. Our denim-covered knees touched.

"You're breaking up with me," I said. The words shot out of me so fast, I didn't realize they'd been readied.

"What?!" Kevin shook his head. A little smile formed on his lips. "No. Jacey, you're my sister. We literally can't break up."

I was pretty sure that we could, but I got my brother's point. We were bonded in a way that went beyond the usual relationship. They say blood is thicker than water, but the truth is, it ties tighter than semen and girl-goo, too. Yet I couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was about to happen.

"No, I wanted you to be the first to know," Kevin said, "I got a job."

"Really? That's fantastic!"

"There's a garage a couple towns over," Kevin said, "They're going to take me on. Just little stuff for now, cleaning the place and whatever. But they said they'll show me the basics and they're going to work my schedule so I can go to technical school."

"That sounds amazing," I said, "I'm so proud of you."

Kevin flushed. He looked me dead in the eyes. "It's because of you," he said.

I shook my head. "No, that's not true," I said, "Your accomplishments are your own. You worked hard for this. You deserve it."

"But that's my point. Why did I work hard?"

I shrugged. Why did anyone try at things? Because we wanted to grow up, live our own lives, become self-sufficient. The usual stuff.

"I did it because of you, Jacey," Kevin said, "I watched how much effort and care you put into the things that matter to you. I knew I couldn't live up to your standard and it used to get to me. But you always told me I could do it, be more. It was like following a beacon. I found my way because you led me there."

My brother looked at me with such earnest emotion. Such true respect and awe. I burst into tears. Kevin leapt forward, wrapping himself around me. I could hear the confusion in his voice as he tried to soothe me. Supportive but unsure.

"I'm not that person anymore," I said. Sobbing. I buried my head in my brother's arms.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not. I don't. I'm stupid now. I really am."

"Jacey, that's ridiculous," Kevin said.

"No, it's true," I said, "I can't think. Can't concentrate. I haven't studied in weeks. Ever since... Ever since us."

Kevin grabbed me by the shoulders, looking at me with the most intense expression I'd ever seen on his face. He'd looked less serious at Grandma's funeral.

"Don't be mad," I said, "I love this. Love what we have. But ever since that first time together my mind's been all jumbled. My grades have crashed. I'm such a mess."

"And you think it's my fault," Kevin said.

I gave my brother an exasperated look. "Of course not!"

His expression finally softened.

"It's the sex," I said, "It's just so good. I can't stop thinking about it. About you. All I ever want now is to ride that big, beautiful brother cock till I blow up."

"Ummm."

"I think you broke my brain," I said.

I stared down at the floor. I didn't know what else to say. My brother admired me. Only that 'me' was someone who no longer existed. Before, when I thought I was only letting myself down, I guess I could live with it. But if I was betraying Kevin, too? It was more than I could take.

"Jane-Christine," Kevin said my full name with a kindness that made my heart ache. He pulled me close. "I'm not the smart one in the family. Like, at all. But I have a thought."

"Uh huh."

"I don't want to tell you how you're feeling, but I want you to consider something, OK?"

I nodded for him to continue.

"You've met someone new. Well, not new new. You've expanded your relationship with someone you've always known. You get my point."