All Comments on 'My Brother-in-Law Comes Back'

by Meena86

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
great lovergreat loverover 9 years ago
boring

This is devoid of any plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not boring

Plot is overrated. Sexual encounter well written: what's to dislike?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good short story

Meena can use toe sucking to a great advantage. Needs to take control and get what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars. This is continuation of the previoud story where Raj entered Meena's bedroom in the middle of the night and licked her clit... Now HE IS COMING BACK TO ENTER MEENA. It was her destiny to fly from England to India to get royally fucked!

EROTIC. A comment indicated the story has no plot but it is not true. Meena86 should have called it Ch. 2. The title is My Brother-in-Law Comes Back which implies SOMETHING was going on beforehand.

Meena86,

Your literary talent is obvious. You managed to write erotic stories by using the vocabulary suitable for day-time TV. In my mind you hit the nail on the head by shifting the focus on arousal from the intercourse itself. When people want each other, a non-material fluid will engulf them and temporarily move them to another world where only the 2 of them exist. I felt that Meena & Raj where for a short while in that non-material parallel universe. People like Meena & Raj can seemlessly hop back & forth between 2 narratives. Having said all of this, i liked how you depicted the intercourse itself, you just put it in the right context.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
errrootic

Highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Great story! Very hot..More, More!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous