All Comments on 'My Brother Kevin'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I just love to suck big Kevin's dick

I wanna suck and fuck kevin cause thtz my name, lol

DreambeamzDreambeamzover 13 years ago
Wonderful

Very tantalizing. I have to admit I was very sheltered, so I guess my imagination was always overworking. Things that I was told were "wrong," always gets me excited. -smiles- Wonderful detail, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wrong area

this belongs in the gay area not here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
hot

I just spurted all over my stomach and it's all thanks to your story!

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 19 years ago
A Sister's Love

When I got to this line "One night, he confided in me that he was gay. I told him that I would always love him no matter what.", I thought, well that is nice. But by the end of the story, I knew that you really ment it. One of your many talents is putting the emotions out there without a flashing sign, and letting us find them.

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
Damned Good story honey!!!

Oh yes! This was a good hott story! Good details and plenty of action. And I loved the kind of action you put in there! Made me want to change places with him for just a little while!

SmoothboySmoothboyover 19 years ago
Glad to see you back.

You've written another great story as usual. I always read your stories when I need some hot masturbation material.

--smoothboi

vandal24@excite.com

Deadly JokerDeadly Jokerover 19 years ago
Good & Hot!

Really great little story, both well-written and really hot. Any 18 year old guy would love to have a nice hot and wet mouth availible for his unquestioning use. A dream come true.

And I also loved the way she played with and penetrated his ass, and how he licked up the mess he made afterward. The sliding & blurring between hetro and homo sex added a real edge and you weren't sure what was going to happen next. Good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous