All Comments on 'My Brother My Lover Ch. 01'

by vastiesmith2

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well, well, a story from the expert who abuses other commenters for being honest about the stories he/she/it likes

About what I'd expect from this ...person. I gave you one star, because this is so dull and unoriginal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
gave you 5 stars tooffset the asshole of LIT!!!!!

go away asshole no one likes you on here

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Nice job!

Aside from needing a bit of editing help, you've written a good solid bro-sis sex story. Short and simple, but, best of all, real! I suspect most sibling sex play starts like this!

Thanks for the story! ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bobby and Mary go further?

Bobby sounds like a well-developed muscular young man. How about the beginnings of a hairy chest for him -- something that Mary can taste and touch and admire? Hair on a young man's chest -- especially the beginnings of a hairy chest at 18 or 19 -- can be a very exciting and sexual sight! And young men know how to use that and show that to their advantage. When Bobby stands in front of Mary wearing only his well-filled boxers, imagine what a sight he is with hair growing on that chest!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
WOW Talk about going right at it!!

Extremely hot story!! Gave you a 5 for the part on sex! Damn!! This is good..

ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
Real??

This had that air of reality I love so much. Sexually mature young siblings, left together, might very well behave as these two did - and why not. A long as they know and accept the consequences of their behavior, it should be their right to learn from one another. Proper parenting should give them that right, along with the knowledge of what it can mean.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Yes, both growing up very fast but nice that they explored their sexual feeling with each other at home, instead of outside in a more dangerous setting. Hopefully, her brother will return the favor of not just licking her neck, sucking her nipples and kissing; but eating her pussy slowly and letting her know how it feels after she jerked him off and licked his cum off her fingers. Maybe, they will play more often and then trying more oral sex before that final big step. She needs to be on the pill to provide protection. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ergh

I've never understood why people make suggestions as to where they think the story should go or what they want included in the story. Go write your own fantasies! This is the author's fantasy, not yours! Just enjoy how it unfolds!

Great story! I look forward to the next chapter.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years agoAuthor
I hop[e sonmeone opffsety the asshole of LIT's vote of 1

Just because the fool hate me replying to his retarded comments over time. If not no big deal I write to enjoy it and hope you all like it too. Fuck you in the eyes dear annoy go fuck you momma, no real woman would ever want your sorry old ugly ass of a body!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Something different

I like it it was different than the others gave you a 5. Just remember there is lots of English majors and some assholes here after reading hundreds of stores it's nice to have a different story keep going I want to know how it ends.

davalenedavaleneabout 8 years ago
Very Sexy

I never had any sisters (5 brothers). If I had a sister I would have wanted her to be just like you.

This story is marvelous!

Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice story

Many brothers and sisters help each other without going all the way. It is very beneficial to both.

Clitlicker6969Clitlicker6969about 8 years ago
Wow!!

That was such a nice story I can hardly wait to read more. Doug

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I like the story so far, rather enjoyable without being complicated. A few spelling errors, tense errors and the like but no big deal really, just stuff to watch for later. Thanks for writing!

Exploring1Exploring1about 8 years ago

Wonderful story of initiation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

THIs is amazing wish i could do that to my sister

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
wow

very hot and sexy. and good start to the story.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

AWESOME action

Believe and erotic

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous