All Comments on 'My Brother My Lover Ch. 06'

by vastiesmith2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

What a great chapter! made me cum 3 times. The description of them touching each other's sex w/o actually entering her made me moan!!!

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Good read

A few technical glitches here and there but, overall, a pretty hot submission! ****

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

very good story, and the asshole of LIT, you know the fat old ugly lonely fag with ED really liked hit.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterabout 8 years ago
I don't really know what all this hate is about. 5.

But I've actually enjoyed your story so far. Never heard back from you on the rabies cats but that's taken care of now anyway. Keep writing. I'm not usually drawn to white trash, trailer park incest but you do it well and it seems to be doing it for me. So that's a five in my book.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks to everyone who read my story and enjoyed it

and thanks for the good comments. Oh and dear annony, go suck a cock and lick some assholes That's what your good at. Thanks again!!! More tom come!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More tom come?

Was that supposed to be "more to cum"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
vastiesmith

suck some cock and lick assholes? Isn't that your specialty? I heard you lick a mean pussy? Any truth to that?

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

And a WONDERFUL ending to this beautiful chapter .

Will there be more?

Well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous