All Comments on 'My Brother, My Slave Pt. 03'

by WoeIsMe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

very hot chapter. But, he's so moody. Jeez, that kid must never know where he stands. I hope he doesn't go too far with humiliation and treating him like a whore with other people. What I don't get is why would he want his brother to be ' the lowest on the food chain' and such. Isn't that a reflection on him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So happy you updated again! This story is so good and you're writing is so hot! Please continue

sm1982sm1982about 9 years ago
Yass!

I had just checked your page for the other current story and was wondering when/if you would post for this one..glad you did. I like when the story focuses on the brothers and their interesting relationship..the oldest feels like he has to show this huge gap between himself and his baby brother who loves him so much its heartbreaking to see Alexander not express his deep love for him. But ugh, is the next chapter going to be about Alexander sharing Jacob with so many others? This is your story so I guess I will just deal with it..oh, I recall in the first chapter that you mentioned Alexander would have to marry a woman when the time comes. Do you plan to mention that again soon/introduce a potential wife?

Fantastic writing as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So glad you updated this story. You're writing is hot and fantastic. I wish Alexander would show how much he loves him. One scene of them making love would be hot

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
Just one thing ...

If he is a Prince, he should be called Higness.

Majesty is only for Kings/Queens.

Now to wait and expect new horrors and tribulation for poor Jacob ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck me

Pump me silly daddy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWoeIsMe@WoeIsMe
I go by Jack. I'm terribly unreliable with posting and should not be counted on for any updates, ever. If you're still with me after all this time, you must be a masochist. I'm glad to know I'm among friends.