All Comments on 'My Brother So Seductive Pt. 02'

by Mysweetlover889

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Straight to the point

I really love it when a story is so emotionally charged yet goes straight to the point! Admittedly I was a bit concerned that the story is taking a bit of a darker turn with the start of their romp, but their declarations at the end appeased me.

Though there is one major flaw to point out - you constantly use "your" (meaning yours or in this case hers) instead of "you're" (abbreviated "you are")! Fix this and it'll save you a lot of trouble and make the stories even more appealing, since it really does affect the progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well the ending improves it, but I don't care how fucking horny I was, as soon as the douche started calling me a slut and a whore, on top of all those annoying smirks, the kid would be in the bathroom jacking off, because he sure as hell wouldn't be fucking me!

**"You're so tight, so small feeling I bet you're just fucking loving this." He growled thrusting harder into me making me gasp and moan my knees buckling once. "You're loving this aren't you? My big cock pounding you out huh?" He growled out again making me moan, crying his name out slightly.**

"What? You mean you've already put it in?! Quit dry humping me and teasing me brother and put it in!!". (Snickering)

Robinius1Robinius1over 8 years ago
Okay, I guess.

I've always had trouble with a man calling a woman he's supposed to love terrible names while they have sex. Slut and whore are not terms of endearment and I see nothing 'seductive' about it. After fucking his 'precious' little sister this guy should at least throw a fifty on her bed in payment. I won't follow this story anymore.

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24about 3 years ago

I liked this when it seemed like Matt was in love with his sister Rocky and before he started calling her a slut. Major turn-off.

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24about 3 years ago

Maybe try this one again? Except this time, Mathew doesn't start calling Rocky a bitch, whore and slut. Especially when Mathew is suppose to be in with *In Love* with his sister, why, then, call her these degrading things. The most disappointing was Rocky, herself, began to wonder if maybe was this slut her loving brother was calling her. What sexist bullshit!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous