My Brother, the Incubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was savage, a beautiful devil, and his magic wand pounded me to paradise. After I came again--it seemed like only seconds after he penetrated me--he slowed into a new rhythm, sliding it deep inside me, then out, each stroke rubbing against my clitoris. He continued to move more slowly, and it felt like time itself was slowing. Perhaps it was more enjoyable because I knew it was not my imagination, or maybe because the excruciating pace felt like he was making love to me. Almost like the night he did nothing but eat me.

That last orgasm was a slow burn. It arrived slowly, and when it hit, it lasted an eternity. As I came, he sped, his ghostly wail all around, up until his balls were slapping against my ass and his hips pounded against the inside of my thighs, hard enough to leave bruises. It was wonderful!

He disappeared while his cock was still inside me, which was pretty much the strangest thing I ever felt. My brother was inside me, and then he was gone. Vanished. Poof!

I rushed to play the video. There I was, asleep in my pretty gown, which looked black in the dark. Fast forward an hour. Then a shadow approached me. Nothing more than a shadow on the video. See-through like a shadow yet, that shadow pulled back my covers and pushed my nightgown up. And when the shadow fell across my boobs, the fabric moved.

A shadow going between my legs.

My face was frozen in fear the whole time he was screwing my brains out.

I had to take a shower, and found myself aiming the handheld shower head between my legs. I leaned against the tile, staring through the wet glass. Staring at my brother, because I knew he was watching.

Back in bed, I could not sleep. I was still terrified. My fingers, drawn down to my silky triangle, began rubbing myself. Before I knew it, my hand was between my legs, pleasuring myself, my fingers inside where, a half-hour before, my brother's ghost had been.

I know he was enjoying the show as I came another time.

I saved a second copy of the video, which I edited to end as he neared the bed. Before he laid a ghostly hand upon my body.

And in the morning, I sent that edited portion to Veronica.

What do you see?

A few minutes passed. Enough to watch the video a few times.

What the fuck? Is that a ghost?

You tell me!

Is that why you had me hold your phone? Is that your brother's ghost?

Then, you don't think I'm crazy?

Unless you CGIed this, then you have a ghost!

Halloween is only days away. My brother's birthday, and do I have some plans! To tell you the truth, I am pretty scared. My brother has been screwing me almost every night. Sometimes he just eats me, like he did that one night. I haven't had a date in months because, well, why should I?

Besides, what would my brother do if another guy laid a hand on me? I shudder at the possibilities.

I wish I could recommend this to other people, because once you come to grips with the fact that your brother is an Incubus who is haunting you, it is pretty damn amazing! Of course, I probably would not recommend what I have planned for him on Halloween night.

The one night when ghosts are free to roam the earth, when the strangest, spookiest thing happen. Halloween is the one time the dead can commune freely with the living. My brother's birthday.

My new Ouija board is ready to go. So is my costume. I went with the sexy witch costume. My titties look tiny in them, but my brother seems to like that. Which is another reason I can't imagine dating anyone else right now.

Heck, I have never cheated on any boyfriend before, and I sure am not going to start by cheating on a ghost. The way I look at it, I may not get taken out to dinner or to a concert, but I don't have to put up with all the other bullshit of dating, either.

I always know where my brother is every night at 1:13 am. He is with me. Inside me. And I am the happiest, most sexually-gratified woman on earth!

When his ghost appears to me, he never says much, but I hope that board will allow us to have a long conversation. There is so much I want to know. So many forbidden things to tell him. Things I don't trust committing to writing in text messages which someone might someday read after I am dead.

I hope your Halloween is as good as I plan for mine to be. Wish me luck--people always warn never to fuck with Ouija boards!

© de Vere Literary, LLC 2021