All Comments on 'My Brother's (Ass) Crack Addiction'

by SucculentTreats

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I really hope to see a sequel on this story. I want to see how the brother/sister femdom story evolves. Good story so far.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
Was Sis?.

Actually attracted to her little brother,it seems to me she was,why else would she torture and humiliate him,and basically dry hump him.Besides Girls do exactly the opposite of what they say,its kinda reverse psycology.

Hopefully Sis decides to torture/love her brother some more,and maybe make him eat her pussy so she can have an earth shattering orgasm by him.In life and fantasy Domme and Submission one and maybe both end up getting pleasure from the relationship.Good Story.

Bigal57107Bigal57107almost 4 years ago
I envy him soooooo much.

Wish my sister had done that to me every day. I have a strong asshole fetish and I even like the smell and taste. I Sioux Falls sd.

tonyslittledicktonyslittledickover 2 years ago

That was awesome! More, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sister totally likes the brother. Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You have interested a few guys here.

incenseincense11 months ago

Excellent ass sniffing incestuous story but very short

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I never had an older sister. I think if she was 3 to 5 years older, it would be easy for her to “rape” her willing brother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSucculentTreats@SucculentTreats
*Every story I write is complete fantasy/fiction unless stated otherwise. Simply a product of my inner desires and fantasies. Long-time lurker, perennial sex addict. The stories are a product of my own sexual desires and fantasies -- my way of expressing them the only way I c...