My Brother's Best Friend

Story Info
They get hot on the bus ride to their holiday.
2.8k words
4.54
40k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you'll enjoy it and feel free to leave your comments and votes at the end. Hannah

------

Copyright (c) 2022 B00kl0ver314 - Hannah Teylen, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

------

This is a work of fiction. The characters, incidents, and dialogues in this book are of the author's imagination and are not to be construed as real. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is completely coincidental. All characters are of age, 18+, even when not specifically stated.

Both characters are college students. Lisa is 20 and Tom is 21

------

Thanks to Ravey19 for editing and Ada Stuart for beta reading, making this an even better story

------

End of June - one week after the exams

"Sadie moaned loudly as he thrust into her..."

Lisa was fully engrossed in her book when suddenly a head rested on her shoulder. She almost pushed the disturbing object away in annoyance but changed her mind just in time. She didn't want to wake Tom. With a little wiggling,

Lisa settled back into her narrow seat as comfortably as she could.

It was still a few hours before they reached their destination. The bus was driving to the little cabins on the coast near France where she had a week's surfing holiday every year after exams. It was a tradition of her brother Mark and his best friend Tom, to which she had been invited when she had also started her time at the University. Lisa and her brother were only one year apart, so they spent a lot of time together during the summer holidays.

The bus drove over a bump in the road and Tom was pressed even closer to her. His masculine scent surrounded her and Lisa felt hot. Her erotic novel had almost reached its climax and Lisa wanted to continue reading as quickly as possible to reach a satisfactory conclusion. If only she could climax herself...

Tom growled beside her and Lisa felt a delicious shiver go through her. For years she had had a crush on him. The person who only saw her as the annoying little girl he had grown up with.

If only he knew who she was under the façade he saw. What she read, what she wrote, and what she did when she was alone in her room. Her vivid imagination could always keep her excited and with her extensive collection of toys, Lisa could always bring herself to fantastic heights. If he knew that, then he would look at her with completely different eyes.

She read on, that the main character was satisfying the antagonist at her parent's wedding. Lisa could not tear her eyes away from the page, but suddenly she was jostled as the bus hit another series of bumps and her book slipped from her hands.

Annoyed by the delay in her gratification, she reached out to pick up her book, but Tom's sexy male hand, about which Lisa had so often fantasised was there before her. His fingers were long and as he tightened them around the cover, the muscles at the top of his hand flared. She almost licked her lips at the thought of what that hand could do.

She was so engrossed in her daydreams about that one body part of his that Lisa didn't notice that he was avidly reading the open page. As soon as she realised this, she tried to pull the book out of his grasp, but he stopped her with his free hand.

He looked at her and whispered: "I never thought you would be reading this sort of thing."

"What did you expect? Some boring law book? The exams are done and I deserve some relaxation."

He held up his hands disarming. "That's not what I meant at all." After a beat, he added: "Is it good?"

"Of course, it is. If you want to relax."

He bit his lip and looked at her from head to toe as if he had never looked at her before. His gaze sent a shiver through her and she felt wetness gathering between her legs.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

With a grin like a predator, he asked, "How am I looking?"

"As if you have never seen me before."

"I never knew you were interested in this kind of thing before," he said, waving her book.

"Her lips closed around his cock and she felt him tighten. She knew he couldn't say a word, otherwise, everyone at the table would know what they were doing, including her parents. Her hand cupped his balls and she kneaded them gently while sliding her tongue over his head," he read with the sexiest voice ever.

He sounded a little gravely from sleep with a deep timbre that sent shivers through her. It was as if the author had his voice in her head as she wrote. No woman could keep her pussy dry when he read the passage so erotically and Lisa was no exception.

She bit her lip to stifle a moan and in a hoarse voice said: "Give it back, I wasn't at that part yet."

"Oh, but Lisa, I'd be happy to read it to you."

She glanced behind her where her brother and his girlfriend were fast asleep. The other travelling companions were also asleep and they sat far enough away from the driver that he could not hear them.

"Why?"

"Believe it or not, I'm going to enjoy this as much as you. Men don't just watch porn, you know."

With a slight blush, she nodded. After a teasing wink, he continued reading.

"His head produced pre-cum and she sucked on it lustily. Much better than the champagne she had been drinking all day. Nothing could match his taste. He made a slight pause as if the words made him imagine the scene. "Do you swallow?" he asked casually.

Lisa almost choked on her own saliva. "W... what?"

He gazed deeply into her eyes and repeated his question in the same sensual tone.

She stared at him in disbelief. Tom, the object of her wet dreams since forever, just asked her that. Not believing her ears she opened her mouth to react. When she saw his eyes flicker with humor, Lisa knew that he was teasing her. She must still be dreaming, this couldn't be real, could it?

Wasn't this exactly what she wanted? That he would pay attention to her like a woman, and not like his best friend's little sister. Now was the time to react like a woman and not like an innocent little girl. She swallowed again and replied in her most sultry voice.

"You will have to find that out."

This time he stared at her with an open mouth. It was clear that he had not expected her to give such a daring answer, but shock soon turned to interest.

He licked his lips, his eyes focused on her mouth. "I would love to find that out. Are you wet?"

This time his question took her less by surprise because Lisa was expecting it. She quickly countered. "Are you hard?"

"Yes," he growled and his deep masculine voice sent another shiver through her.

His eyes shot from her lips to her eyes. Lisa's mouth suddenly became very dry and she licked her lips. A groan escaped from Tom's throat.

He put his hand on her neck and with his lips almost against hers, he asked, "Do you want to kiss me as much as I want to kiss you?"

"Yes," Lisa whispered and before the word had fully left her lips, he had already pressed his on hers.

He tasted of coffee and cola, his two go-to drinks during exams. She kissed him with all the lust and emotion she had felt for him since she was young. His equally intense reaction surprised her. She could never have dreamed that he would have even a fraction of the same feelings for her. His tongue slid over hers as if to lure her deeper. Lisa moaned into his mouth and grabbed his hair as his free hand pulled her closer to him.

Suddenly he pulled back and they stared at each other panting. He turned away from her and plopped his back against the back of his seat. For a moment, Lisa had forgotten that they were on a bus with twenty other people, totally consumed by the kiss. Tom rubbed his face with his hands as if trying to wake up from a dream and looked at her with a pained expression.

"We can't do this."

"Why not?" She whispered forcefully. She didn't want to draw attention to them, but she couldn't just let this happen either. "You can't kiss me like that and then suddenly pull back." Lisa gave him a swat on the shoulder.

He raised his hands in front of his face and said: "I have wanted you for so long, but I cannot do it to Mark."

"What does Mark have to do with this?" Lisa quickly looked behind her to check if her brother was still asleep.

"You're his little sister and you're almost the same to me and..."

She put her hand over his crotch, where an impressive erection was visible. His words stopped in his throat.

"Is this the reaction you would have to your little sister?"

He groaned and closed his eyes. "Fuck, Lisa."

She gripped him a little tighter through his shorts and moved slowly up and down.

"Who are you thinking of now? Mark or me," Lisa asked.

There was no answer and she increased her pace. She leaned closer to him and murmured: "Look at me."

He opened his eyes and Lisa saw the exact moment when his honourable intentions broke.

"Fuck it," he muttered, before fixing his mouth on hers again.

He kissed her as if Lisa had never been kissed before. The kiss echoed the lust and desperation they both felt. He pulled her onto his lap, forcing Lisa to let go of his erection. She grabbed his shoulders to keep her balance and opened her mouth.

Quickly, he slipped one hand into her loose jogging and soon found the answer to

the question Lisa had not answered. She was soaked.

He grunted contentedly into her mouth and slid two fingers smoothly into her. Tom knew exactly what he was doing and soon brought her to the edge of ecstasy. He broke the kiss and looked at her with burning eyes.

"How long has it been?"

"Since forever."

He gasped and pressed his forehead against hers. "Shit."

She moved her hips, begging him to let her fall over the edge, but he kept her there. Their breaths mingled and she saw a fire in his eyes she had never seen before. Lisa opened her mouth to say something, but his thumb on her clit silenced her.

"Are you a screamer?"

"Yes," she moaned.

Immediately he fixed his mouth on hers again to quiet the sounds of her orgasm. He moved faster with his fingers inside her, his thumb on her clit and his tongue in her mouth. Her whole body began to tremble as he held her tightly against him with his other hand.

Her fingers buried themselves in his shoulders and her hips moved against his hand as if to beg for her release. He curved his fingers inside her and that gave Lisa just the push she needed to experience a fantastic orgasm. A hoarse cry left her mouth and filled his while he held her tightly against him as she jerked to climax at the hands of her brother's best friend.

He held her for a moment before Lisa had the strength to lift her head and look into his eyes.

"Wow," they both said.

"I've waited far too long for this." Tom kissed her again with such emotion that it took her breath away. "I've wanted you for so long," he said after breaking the kiss.

"I want you too," Lisa said and she grabbed him through his trousers again.

With a sigh, he let himself lean back in the seat. "I am yours to do with as you please."

With a satisfied grin, she kissed Tom. After checking again that all the other travelling companions on the bus were still asleep, Lisa let herself slide on her knees in front of him.

"What if someone sees?" he asked with a nervous edge to his tone.

In a way, she thought it was sweet that when his fingers were buried deep inside her, he hadn't given it a second thought. But now that there was a risk of Lisa being caught in an incriminating position, he was worried about her.

"Then you'd better be very quiet," Lisa said before throwing her coat over her head.

She heard a muffled moan above her and with a smile, Lisa pulled down his shorts and boxers. Hard, straight, and ready, he jumped out of his underwear. His masculine clean smell made her mouth water. She licked her lips and thought of the words he had read only minutes before.

Lisa took him in her mouth and sucked gently while she slid one hand over his shaft and gently massaged his balls with the other.

"Oh fuck, Lisa," she heard him moan desperately, which only spurred her on more.

She caressed him simultaneously with her hand and mouth. Lisa sucked and

caressed him and with every movement, he thrust up into her eager mouth.

Another bump in the road suddenly caused him to slide so deep into her mouth that he hit the back of her throat. He grabbed her head and held her there while Lisa tried to pull back. After she slapped him on the thigh, he quickly released her head.

"Oh shit, sorry, sorry," he mumbled. "But that felt so good."

She had become incredibly aroused by his dominance, but Lisa was going to maintain control. He slipped out of her mouth and Lisa squeezed his balls a little harder. From under the coat she looked at him threateningly and he apologised again. Suddenly she heard a noise from behind him. Alarmed, Tom looked at her and quickly pulled the coat back on his lap so that Lisa was completely covered.

She heard Mark stretching out and groaning loudly. Then Lisa heard movement and Mark asked Tom: "Where is my sister?"

Just as he was about to reply, Lisa took him in her mouth again. Tom straightened up and said in a much higher voice than usual: "Toilet."

"Oh," growled Mark. "Let me know when she's back. I have to go too."

She let him slide deep into her mouth again, taking him to the back of her throat as slowly as she could, so that the jacket did not move too much. Excitement coursed through her at the risk of being caught.

Tom moved his hips involuntarily and Lisa heard Mark say. "Do you have to go?"

"Yes," Tom growled, moving his hips faster.

Mark laughed and said, "Then you can go before me man, seems to me that you need to go badly."

"Thanks, man," she heard Tom reply and then some rumbling behind him.

He put his hand on her head again and encouraged her to continue. With renewed energy, Lisa sucked hard on his head while stroking and massaging him with her two hands. She felt his balls tighten and with a few more strokes he filled her mouth. She swallowed it all and enjoyed his salty taste. She sucked until the last bit came out and licked him clean.

A sated sigh came from above her. Lisa crawled back onto her chair from under her coat and looked behind her to see that her brother was listening to music with his earphones in while looking at his mobile phone. Relieved, Lisa looked at Tom, Mark hadn't noticed a thing.

With an intense look in his eyes, he took her hand and kissed it lovingly. Lisa wanted so much to kiss him on the lips, but she knew that the movement would attract Mark's attention. Tom's eyes lit up and he took out his mobile phone. She looked at him with a frown, but when she got a notification, she smiled.

You are amazing Lisa. Xx

You tasted great. XX

He groaned beside her. I can't wait to fill you up...Xx

This vacation was definitely going to be more interesting than in previous years.

The End

------

Please leave a comment, either public or anonymously. Whether it is praise or criticism, I'd love to hear from you and learn how to improve my writing.

Hannah