My Brother's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... It was rather thrilling, to be honest, seeing pretty girls with big dicks being fucked."

"And what about them fucking guys?" she wondered, her tongue continuing to work my shaft.

"There are a few scenes when I simply imagined I was the guy being fucked."

"Fantasy can definitely come true tonight then."

Feeling her soft, wet lips wrap around my cock, her eyes gazed up at me as she easily swallowed most of my length, running my fingers through her hair as she didn't waste time starting to bob up and down on my cock. She had me moaning more than once, and hearing other grunts and moans to either side of me was more erotic than I would have thought, considering I knew what was going on.

My cock slid into her throat and she moaned, noticing her arm moving. I smiled as I knew she was stroking herself at the same time, April lifting her mouth away as she quickly stood up and lowered her panties. I didn't get sight of her girlcock as she lowered herself down, handing me her panties, feeling how damp they were with her pre-cum.

She resumed blowing me as she continued stroking herself. The grunting and groaning around us simply turned me on even more, April's head bobbing faster and faster, feeling my orgasm quickly approaching. Running my fingers through her hair again, I could see the desire and excitement in her eyes, her lips sealing tighter as her tongue worked the length of my shaft.

"Fuck," I grunted, "I'm close already..."

Humming happily, I knew I was going to cum within seconds. I was polite enough to give her a last warning before I released a low groan, feeling that first hot spurt of cum flood her mouth. She moaned and made a sound of enjoyment as I filled her mouth again and again, hearing her gulping down each spurt of cum. At least half a dozen spurts erupted before I had to sit back and relax, April continuing to suck me until my cock softened enough that it popped free of her mouth.

"Yummy," she stated.

Rising to her feet, she lifted her skirt to show off her girlcock. It was at least two inches longer than mine and a little thicker. I had no hesitation in leaning forward, wrapping my hand around the thick shaft, feeling how hot it was. Licking the tip, I tasted her pre-cum, gazing up into her eyes.

"You want to suck me now, handsome?"

"God yes."

"Be a good boy and make me cum. And you'll be an even better boy if you swallow my cum."

Following what she'd done, I took time to lick up and down her shaft, all the way down to her balls, which I noticed were quite large and absolutely smooth. I made her chuckle when I gave them some attention, her girlcock resting against my cheek as I licked and sucked her balls first. Feeling her fingers run through my hair, I lifted my head and wrapped my lips around the head of her girlcock.

I'd eaten a lot of pussy, and I was surprised at my lack of hesitation in taking April's girlcock in my mouth. I started with only a couple of inches, making her moan softly as I'd been blown enough to know what would feel good for her in return, my tongue working the sensitive underside and pleasing the head would always feel good.

"That's it, handsome," she cooed, "I can't wait to hear you swallowing my hot cum."

Taking even more of her cock in my mouth turned me on something fierce. Her girlcock felt warm in my mouth, and I felt it almost throbbing from her excitement in my mouth. There was a faint scent of something in her groin, which was kept completely hairless, wondering if she applied a little perfume or something to make her smell even nicer.

Feeling her fingers running through my hair, I gazed up into her blue eyes to see her gazing almost lovingly down at me. Bobbing faster and faster, I felt this burning desire to make her cum, surprising myself at how much I wanted to make her cum. To taste her cum. To feel her girlcock throbbing in my mouth as she moaned during her orgasm.

"That's it... I'm so close, handsome... I'm taking you home and I'm going to fuck you the rest of the night..."

I readied myself for her orgasm, feeling her girlcock starting to pulse before that first spurt of cum erupted into my mouth. Her fingers tightened on the back of my head as I took a moment to savour the taste before swallowing it down, just as the next spurt of cum erupted. I swallowed each spurt, finding that I actually enjoyed the taste of her cum. She gave me around five healthy spurts before she had nothing left, taking a few seconds to clean her girlcock with my tongue before I sat back enough, running my tongue up and down her shaft again before she leaned down to kiss me.

"I think you've sucked girlcock before..."

"Nope. First time."

Rising to my feet, we shared another intense kiss, feeling her hard girlcock pressing into me as my cock was hard again, pressing into her in return. The only reason we stopped making out was the sounds of men fucking around us, and the fact we'd been in the bathroom stall for a while. April lowered her dress as I picked up and refastened my pants.

Returning downstairs, April was eager to get out of there. I found my little brother on the dancefloor between two men. Gaining his attention, I gestured to April and told him that I was leaving with her. He smiled and told me to have a good time. I told him to be safe though I noticed a few of his friends hovering nearby. Even if he ended up getting laid, I knew he'd be in good hands with all his friends.

April was eager to get me back to her place, practically dragging me outside and hailing the first taxi that approached. Sitting in the back, I sat to her left, my hand moving up her thigh and under her dress, feeling her girlcock thicken as I fondled her the entire way back to her place.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," she growled softly into my ear.

Pulling up outside a new apartment block, similar to hundreds that had popped up around Sydney in the past decade, I was polite enough to pay the driver before we walked together to the door. An elevator carried us to one of the upper floors, April smiled at me before she opened the door to her apartment, following her inside to find a tastefully decorated living room, with a glass sliding door leading out to a small balcony, and a rather modern looking kitchen off the living room.

"Just the one bedroom, handsome. I didn't want a roommate," she explained as she pressed her body into mine, "Plus that means I can fuck someone and not worry about keeping my roommate awake all night."

There was no offer of a drink as I was taken by the hand and immediately led towards her bedroom. As nicely decorated as the rest of the apartment, I barely had time to gain my bearings before her hands were eagerly undoing the buttons of my shirt. Kicking off my shoes and sliding out of my socks, I worked on my trousers as I rather quickly ended up in just my underwear.

She kicked off her shoes and I was amused that she remained at roughly the same height. Her blouse ended up on the floor next to my shirt, feeling my eyes widen at the rather lacey black bra that appeared. Her skirt ended up pooling around her ankles, smiling at the appearance of her girlcock as she'd taken off her panties. Helping off her bra revealed a fantastic pair of tits.

Once I was naked with her, she led me onto the bed, pushing me onto it so I was lying on my stomach, feeling her resting above me, her girlcock nestled between my cheeks as I felt her hot breath by my ear.

"Ever had your arse eaten, handsome?" she breathed.

"No. Most I've had is a couple of fingers from a girlfriend who loved fingering me while sucking my dick."

"Well, my girlcock is going to feel a whole lot better."

I felt her soft lips kiss down my spine before I left my arse up a bit, making me chuckle as I felt her kiss each cheek.

"Hairless?" she asked.

"I hate body hair," I admitted, "I wax my chest, back and arse. I started to get really hairy by twenty and just wanted it gone."

"And you have a fantastic arse, handsome," she stated, giving each cheek a squeeze, "Shame you're not gay. Lot of guys would love to fuck an arse like this."

"Um... Thanks..."

Her hands spread my cheeks and I felt her tongue slid against my rosebud. I couldn't help the moan though it was a weird feeling at first. I never felt her tongue actually slide inside me, but she certainly seemed to really enjoy using her tongue, and when I whimpered, she playfully slapped my cheek and chuckled at my reaction.

Resting her girlcock between my cheeks again, she leaned over me and opened the only drawer on the nightstand, retrieving what looked like lube. Feeling her apply some of the cool liquid to my arse, I glanced back to see her start to rub a couple of fingers against me as her other hand caressed my back. At least I had experience with fingers inside me, so when she slid one inside me, I didn't clench immediately, and it felt rather nice straight away.

A second finger joined the first rather quickly as she leaned down to kiss up my back again, slowly finger fucking me as I turned my head enough so I could kiss her.

"Like my fingers, handsome?"

"Can't wait until your girlcock is inside me," I admitted.

"Couple of minutes just to get you as ready as I can."

She leaned back and kept fingering me, enjoying the soft moans that continued to escape me, as I felt a third finger slowly slide inside me to join the other two. That felt even better, a louder moan echoing around the bedroom as I felt her lean down to kiss across my shoulder blades. She fingered me with three for a couple more minutes before she slowly withdrew her fingers, glancing back to see her lubing up her girlcock.

I smiled at her as she rested her girlcock between my cheeks again, rubbing it against me before I felt her pressing against my rosebud. Taking a deep breath, I met her eyes and nodded, a smile appearing on her face as she moved enough to press forward. I felt my arsehole slowly start to spread as her girlcock ever so slowly slid inside me.

"Fuck," I groaned as the thick head of her girlcock slid inside me far easier than I expected, April stopping to allow me a moment to get used to it.

"That's it, handsome. Don't clench too much. First time will hurt a little bit, but I don't want to hurt you."

"Thanks," I grunted, lowering my arse a tiny bit to get comfortable. I took another deep breath before I added, "Okay, keep going."

She slowly slid the rest of her thick girlcock inside me over the next couple of minutes. I couldn't stop the moans that escaped me as it felt so much better than I ever would have thought. There was a lingering bit of minor pain as her thick girlcock was spreading me nice and wide, but when she slowly started to thrust into me, I gripped the bedsheets a little tighter as I closed my eyes and simply savoured the first time being fucked by a beautiful woman.

"Such a tight little arse," April murmured, "Glad I'm your first, James."

"Should have done this years ago," I moaned, "Feels so good, April."

Her hands gripped my hips a little tighter as she started to fuck me a little faster, turning my upper body enough that I could look at her fucking me at the same time. She gave me a gorgeous smile as her tits jiggled slightly with each thrust, my arm long enough that I could reach back and fondle one of them.

"You like my tits, handsome?"

"They're fantastic."

"I had a great surgeon. I wanted a fantastic pair of titties that would make young men like you drool."

"Fuck me, beautiful."

She gripped my hips tighter as she started to thrust even faster. It still hurt ever so slightly, April stopping to apply a little more lube. She wasn't drying out, she just wanted to ensure everything was nice and slick. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, feeling her eventually change her position, kissing across my shoulder blades as a couple of thrusts earned a grunt.

Opening my eyes to see her leaning forward, she started to fuck me harder, and that's when I started to release some loud groans. Moving my hips at the same time made her smile as I wanted to feel every inch of her girlcock inside me with every thrust, April started to moan louder and louder at the same time.

She was soon fucking me hard, amazed at how easily she could start fucking me considering this was my first time. But I won't lie. I'd loved her fingers inside me, and now I was really loving her girlcock thrusting faster and faster, and my cock was now rock hard at the same time, aware she was likely touching my prostate at the same time.

"I'm close," she warned me, "Want me to cum inside you?"

"Your cum is going nowhere except my arse tonight."

She leaned down and kissed my cheek. "I think I'm going to keep you, James," she said softly, "But we're going to have a lot of fun until you join the army."

Feeling her cum inside me felt wonderful. Yes, a little weird at the same time, but knowing she was climaxing inside me was a wonderful feeling, her moans music to my ears as my arse was tight enough around her girlcock that I could feel it throbbing with every spurt of her cum that filled me. She whimpered a couple of times before she stopped moving, leaving her girlcock buried as I lowered my body to the bed and her body came with me.

Her firm breasts pressed into my back as I felt her still gently thrust into me as her soft lips kissed my cheek before she nuzzled into my neck. "Thank you, handsome," she whispered, "I knew from the moment I sat down next to you that our night would end like this."

"You're a fantasy come true, April."

She only needed a few minutes before she could go again, rolling over onto my back and spreading my legs as she slid back inside me. I can say that the second time verged on making love, my legs wrapping around her as she sat back enough that she could stroke my cock. She was ever so excited when it only took a couple of minutes to erupt all over my chest, and I'll admit to feeling a touch emotional as my climax flowed through my body, the first orgasm I'd ever had with a girl inside me.

Leaning down to kiss me, she kept her thrusts slow and gentle, her blue eyes gazing into mine, and although I knew there would never be deep feelings, it felt nice to have made such a quick connection with a beautiful woman. She slowly began to thrust faster and faster over the next few minutes, and we were soon moaning in unison as I moved my hips in time to her thrusts.

"Fuck me," I moaned, "Fuck me, beautiful."

"You're going to be dripping my cum by the time I'm done with you," she groaned before kissing me hard, "Then I'm going to cook you breakfast in the morning before I fuck you again."

She finished inside me again before we spent a few minutes making out, enjoying the whimper or two she released before she admitted that she just felt incredibly horny. Pulling out of me, she lubed up again before lying back and I had the pleasure of riding a girlcock for the first time. Being in control was a lot of fun, and April loved the expressions of joy on my face as I bounced up and down, stroking my cock at the same time and eventually erupting all over her chest.

I leaned forward as her hands ended up on my arse as she wanted to fuck me hard. Resting my head next to hers, she stroked my back with her fingers as she pounded my butt for quite a while. It did end up hurting just a little bit, not enough to ask her to stop, but as she fucked me harder and harder, I knew that would take some getting used to if I was to be the bottom in such a relationship in the future.

April eventually came inside me a third time and quickly admitted that was enough as she had cum four times during the night. We had a shower together as it was the summer, quite warm in the apartment, and we'd built up the sweat while fucking and making love. I could only marvel at her body, and I could sense my appreciation of her femininity meant the world to her.

Despite what we'd just done, the fact she'd been the dominant one while making love, she wanted nothing more than to be the little spoon when we were lying in bed later. Feeling her snuggle back against me, she was a little quiet before I heard her sniffle.

"Thank you for such a wonderful night and helping bring in the new year in such a fantastic way," she finally whispered.

"I'm glad such a beautiful woman chose to sit next to me tonight."

"I'm glad I did too."

She kept her word about making breakfast for me the next morning, and then she bent me over the table and fucked me hard. After she finished inside me, we got dressed before we walked together towards the nearest train station as I lived further west in the suburbs. Giving her my phone, she put her number in it and then she messaged herself.

"How long until you depart?" she asked after we shared one hell of a kiss.

"Around three weeks."

"Then I'll be your girlfriend for three weeks. If you'd like?"

"I'd really like."

"Good. Call me soon and we can meet up again." She kissed me again, her hand caressing my cheek. "I loved what we shared last night. I hope we have a few more nights like that soon."

We certainly did, and when we did eventually part three weeks later, I would retain some very fond memories of my time with April.

*****

Ten years later...

"Are you sure it's okay?" I asked my little brother over the phone.

"James, you're my big brother, and I don't mind you needing a place to crash for a little while. Tom's looking forward to you moving in too."

"Yeah, because he's had a crush on me for years and still hopes I'll fuck him one day. He does realise I'm not gay, right?"

"He knows. Doesn't mean he doesn't think you can't be turned. Anyway, the third bedroom is set up and ready for your arrival. We both know you're going to need time to acclimatise to being out of the forces. At least you have a job lined up so you can help with some of the bills."

"I'll earn my keep. As long as I don't impact your lifestyle or anything."

"You won't. You'll just have to get used to us having some hot guys as company every so often."

"I've probably seen worse with some of my squad, to be honest."

After ringing off a few minutes later, I smiled to myself as I was looking forward to moving in with my little brother. I'd served ten years in the Australian Army. I was now in my early thirties, and it was time for me to return to the civilian sector. I'd actually made a bit of money as I remained single and lived on base. Earned myself qualifications for my return to civilian life as a mechanic, as once I'd gone through basic training, the army offered all manner of different career paths. I'd spent years as a mechanic, fixing up anything from motorcycles and jeeps all the way up to armoured personnel carriers and tanks.

Though I'd remained single, I hadn't been celibate and had enjoyed many different flavours as I was sent around the globe. Spent time in the United States, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Canada, parts of Europe, Asia and the Pacific Islands. The world wasn't peaceful though Australia didn't find itself involved in any major conflicts. The only time I found myself shipped off and armed to the teeth was for peacekeeping missions.

Regarding not being celibate, my time with April had been eye-opening, but I hadn't been with many transwomen since then. I'd learned that women like men in uniform, and I had usually enjoyed the company of a woman or two in most ports I'd visited.

Ten years is a long time, and after eight or so years of service, I was itching to get out. However, when joining up, I'd promised myself to give ten years, so for the last year, I simply grit my teeth and endured though let those who needed to know that I'd be resigning after ten years. They would have liked me to stay, as I'd worked my way up the ranks while also improving my skills as a mechanic, but I knew it was time for me to leave.