My Brother's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We nearly came at the same time, feeling Summer cum inside me first before my cock deposited another load, this time all over my stomach and chest. Summer kept pumping me after her orgasm, making me smile when she leaned down to lick up my cum and swallow it down.

"I'll definitely suck your cock a lot in the future too," she promised me, "But I get the feeling..."

"I'll go down on you all the time, sweetie."

Pulling out and lying next to me, we spent a few minutes snuggling and making out before she suggested a shower might be a good idea before we went to sleep. Of course, we were both naked and still horny, and when I ended up pressed against the wall with her girlcock inside me again, her head on my shoulder as she slowly thrust hard, I turned my head to kiss her constantly.

Finishing inside me again did knock the stuffing out of her, admitting she hadn't cum that much in a single night in far too long. After we washed each other down, we returned to bed, Summer wanting to snuggle back against me. Holding her body against mine, I heard her sniffle again, gently pulling her tighter against me.

"I'm worried that I'm going to wake up in the morning and this was all a dream," she admitted, "I've fantasised about this night for so long. Your brother told me so many times that I should have just swallowed my nerves and met you long ago... But it was definitely worth the wait, James."

"I really want to see where this goes, Summer. I want to settle down. I want to fall in love. I want to share my future with someone special."

"Me too," she whispered.

We met up again on Thursday night for dinner, ending up back at her place where I spent what felt like hours pleasuring her. I went down on her three times and swallowed each time. She returned the favour for the first time, and she proved to have some skills with her mouth and tongue, enjoying the best orgasm from a blowjob that I'd had in years. And when it came to making love, Summer was the top and that's how we both knew it was usually going to be.

Meeting up with my brother and some friends on Saturday night, Summer looked gorgeous in a simple red dress. A deep cut that showed off more than enough cleavage, and a scandalously high hem. She wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples hard and nearly poking through the fabric, and I'd asked her not to tuck as I wanted to feel her pressing into me if we ended up dancing.

I was introduced to a couple of Summer's close friends from before she met my brother. Both of them were women, girls she'd gone to school with and had kept in touch with. It was twenty questions to start with as I could appreciate them showing an interest in me while also protecting their good friend.

"She won't shut up about you," Emily finally stated, "I've never seen her like this over a guy."

"It's because she's in love," my brother added, glancing at me with a grin on his face, "She's finally got the man she's always desired. And while I don't ask too many personal questions, the fact she's turned up to work in the morning with that smile on her face that suggests she's had some fantastic sex the night before..."

"I also send her off after a blowjob," I confessed, "Makes her smile when walking out the door."

It was a fun night out with her friends, and my brother and his friends. I'd been out with him often enough that nothing really shocked me. I'd wander to the bathroom and seeing guys fucking and sucking barely made an impression. I'd receive the occasional invite to join in, turning them down with a smile.

Riding Summer when we were at her home later that night, I was bouncing faster and faster as I stroked my cock. Leaning down with my left hand on the mattress, I felt her hands on my arse as she started to pound me in return.

"Cum on me, baby," she demanded, "Cum on me. I want to feel all your hot cum over my tits."

"I'm close... So fucking close, sweetie..."

"Going to roll you over onto your back once you cum and I'm going to fuck you so hard..."

"You know that's how I love it, Summer."

Once I came all over her, she kept her word as I rolled off her, Summer moving quickly to get between my legs, lifting them over her shoulders as she didn't waste time fucking me as hard as she could. Earned more than one grunt as she was putting everything into every thrust of her girlcock, and I knew that I'd probably feel it the next morning, but as my legs moved down so they were eventually hooked around her elbows, I couldn't help lying there and just marvelling at her.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I moaned softly, my cock still achingly hard as her girlcock pushed all the right buttons.

"I want this all the time," she whimpered, leaning down to kiss me, "I know this is right for both of us, baby. We're made for each other."

She was right, filling my arse yet again with another load of hot cum before she released my legs to rest on my chest, cuddling her tight as we made out again. Lying together after we'd showered together, she was facing me, snuggling against my body, as I caressed her back.

"More dates this week?"

"And the week after that. And into next month and next year."

"I can't wait. I've never felt like this about a man before, James. But I'm not scared of my feelings. And I think you've got strong feelings already too."

"Absolutely. I just don't want to move too fast."

"We'll go as fast or as slow as we want and forget what anyone else thinks."

Over the next month, Summer had already met my mother before, but now I could introduce her as my partner. Mum already adored Summer though now she was dating her oldest son, Summer found herself adopted as the daughter she never had. I met her parents within the same week, and it's fair to say that they fell in love with me almost as quickly. What made me smile was how accepting they were of their daughter. No photos of her anywhere before she started to transition, but many photos of her journey since the day she started.

It's fair to say they were incredibly proud of their daughter.

Two months after we started dating, and having spent more nights together than not, we were out today on a Saturday night with a few friends when Summer took me by the hand and whispered a very naughty suggestion in my ear. The sort of suggestion that had us bidding our friends goodnight as we were rather eager to get back to her place.

Lying back naked on her bed a few minutes later, her thick and hard girlcock resting against her belly. My cock was lubed up and harder than ever. Leaning forward, pressing the head of my cock against her, I leaned down to kiss her softly. Pushing forward, she gasped as I felt my cock spreading her arsehole wider. Her hands ran up my arms to my back, enjoying the whimpers that escaped her as she felt incredibly tight. A sign that she was rarely the bottom.

When I was buried completely, I took a moment to savour the moment. Summer blinked rapidly before a wide smile appeared on her face. "I love you, "she whispered, "I fell in love that first night, James."

"Summer, I love you too. I think it's been obvious to everyone how we feel about each other."

"Make love to me, baby..."

It had been months since I'd last made love to a woman, at least in the sense that I was the one inside her instead of the other way around. Summer's face suggested she was loving every second, but I'll admit that while I enjoyed it, I think even Summer realised while making love to her what I preferred with her as after I came and we were snuggling afterwards, she whispered, "You much prefer me being inside you, don't you?"

"You just feel so good, sweetie. You're a little addictive."

"We've been dating for two months now... And I want you here all the time with me, James. Move in with me. You're here nearly every night anyway."

I moved in with Summer within the next two weeks.

*****

Epilogue

I proposed to Summer within three months of moving in with her. What made it special was that I did it in front of all our friends as we were hosting a small gathering at our home. Though we had discussed marriage, and I had asked what sort of ring she would like, I still caught her by surprise when I lowered myself to a knee, told her how much I loved her, wanted to be with her, and that I wanted her to be my wife as much as I wanted to be her husband.

She practically ordered our friends home and dragged me upstairs, pounding me for a couple of hours until she was satisfied. We both went to sleep that evening with grins on our faces. I loved it when my future wife fucked me hard.

Summer had the idea of a dream wedding as she'd never been shy in discussing with me that she'd always dreamed of getting married, wearing a beautiful white dress, exchanging vows in front of close friends and family before we'd enjoy quite a fun night to celebrate our nuptials.

Our wedding ended up being a small, intimate affair. Our parents and our siblings were there. Close friends. Samuel was my best man. Her father walked her down the aisle. And between the wedding ceremony and the reception, Summer made sure there was enough time that she could bend her husband over somewhere and fill his arse with a load of her cum. Rather awkward standing up to make a speech, feeling it leaking out of me. And I know a few people around the room knew exactly how I was feeling.

"James... I have always wanted to be a mother," she whispered one evening a couple of months after our wedding and honeymoon, "I know I don't have a womb, but I always..." She stopped and choked back more than one sob as I cuddled her tighter. "I know I'll be a wonderful mummy," she whispered.

"There are options. I've already started looking into it."

"You have?"

"I know how much you want kids, but I also know you don't care if they're technically ours or not. So, we either go adoption or foster care. The latter would mean kids come and go, but if we go the adoption route, that means they'll be ours."

"I want to adopt, James. A couple of kids at least."

"We'll probably have to move. This place isn't really big enough for a couple of kids."

"We can rent this place out and find a larger house in the suburbs. We can afford it with our wages put together."

We learned very quickly that the adoption process is lengthy and not particularly easy. We understood that the authorities took the greatest of care when it came to placing children in a new home, and there was always that part of my mind that was left thinking it was increasingly difficult for my wife and me because of the fact she was trans. I knew gay male couples and lesbian couples could adopt, but I'd read more than one story that same-sex couples faced difficulties.

Though it was difficult, and it took us over two years to finally be accepted as adoptive parents, but I can happily sit back ten years after our marriage, our backyard freshly mown, the pool looking clean, and a fence around it to keep the children safe. My wife is happily playing with our two daughters nearby, the oldest is nine years old, and the youngest is five.

Summer was born to be a mother. We haven't explained to our daughters yet that their mother is a little different to them as we believe they are a little too young, but we'll explain to them once we think they're old enough. As for me being a father, I loved every day, and I had no idea I could love someone just as much as my wife, but our two little girls have taken joint ownership of my heart.

To this day, every single time I meet up with my little brother, I thank him for introducing Summer into my life.