My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LV4206
LV4206
158 Followers

"I've got hoodies. You'll look adorable in one. Like a hobbit." he laughs.

"Boyfriend hoodie!" I squeal and squeeze Shawn to me.

We lay in his bed for awhile. Just cuddling. Every once in a while I look up at him and he smiles down at me.

"Shawn. I'm sleepy." I sigh. "Can I have a nap before the party tonight?"

"I dunno, can you?" he's such a shit!

"SHAWN!"

"Heck ya I'll join you. We don't exactly get a lot of sleep when we're together." he winks at me and I feel my cheeks burn, thinking about Shawn's dad finding us naked on that couch again. I groan.

"I saw you cleaned up in the living room. Thanks Kitten. That means a lot you did that." he kisses my forehead.

"You're reading my mind again Shawn."

"I know." he smiles. Then he's up and off the bed and back in his bathroom. "Be right back."

When he comes back he's in a simple pair of loose, cut off joggers, hair in a braid. Like mine. He yawns, stretching that magnificent body. I try not to drool.

He smirks, catching me staring again.

Then we're cuddled in bed together and he tells me lovely romantic things in his home language, translating them for me until we grow tired. Shawn set's his alarm for 8 pm. 4 hours from now. I fall asleep fast. I think we both did.

*********************************************************************************

I hear a phone alarm in my dream. I can't find the phone anywhere. I'm searching through couch cushions then my laundry, then I'm in the fridge, searching, next I'm swimming in the pool looking for my phone.

"Kitten." I come out of my dream with a start.

"You ok?" Shawn's deep voice as he turns the alarm off on his phone. The sunset is casting a beautiful glow over his bedroom and across his bronze skin.

I laugh. "I was looking for the phone in a swimming pool!"

Shawn's deep chuckle. "Not a good place for a phone babe. You were doggy paddling next to me!"

"Dreams are weird." I say as I stretch in his arms. "Doggy paddling?"

"Ya they really are. I wasn't sure what you were doing until you just told me what your dream was. I was hoping it wasn't going to be one of those night terrors I remember you having when you were in grade 8." Damn even Shawn remembers those.

"Nope. It's been years. I hope never again! That was hell!" I whisper.

"I was there for a few of them. I remember. Your screams Feline!" Shawn clutches me to him.

He holds me and I never want to leave this bed. But the promise of a fun time down at the beach with Shawn, my brother and all the guys and whoever stops by gets me excited.

"PARTY!" I laugh and tickle Shawn.

"Bad Kitty." He grins and grabs my wrists in one hand again and pins them above me on his padded leather headboard.

Then he kisses me. O FUCK! And he let's me go, just as quick.

"SHAWN! You are the WORST tease!" I throw a pillow at him and miss as he flexes and does that graceful leap out of bed he always does, giving me that boyish smile that just slays me.

"What are you going to wear Kitty Cat?" Shawn looks over at my backpack perched on his dresser.

"I actually brought a beach dress! Well, a beachy dress." I smile and slide out of his giant bed.

I go over to my bag and pull it out, unrolling it and shaking out the wrinkles. This was yet another Aunt Lacey exclusive. Custom made for her, by her best friend. I had read about both her bff and the dress in her journals. Auntie and I had almost the exact same measurements.

"That's so pretty babe." Shawn comes over to touch the fabric. "Put that on right now! I want to see."

I shed my t shirt and little shorts, making Shawn smile, and then I slip the dress around me, tying it, simply, around my waist. No bra. Fuck those things. The gauzy layers lift and ripple with the slightest movements.

The dress is black, of course. A flowy, soft, cotton gauze wrap dress that reaches to my ankles. Lots of layers of material of different opacities. The top layer, the most transparent, has super black embroidered vines with thorns on them all along the hemline. Small, delicate and detailed. The bodice part is sleeveless and completely open back right down to where the curve of my bottom starts.

The bodice or top consists of a halter neck that is meticulously sewn into the same layers of gauzy, beautiful fabric that drapes snugly in two pieces that wrap around one another to cover my breasts. The inside strap has a clever loop on the inner seam to tie it shut. The wrap part of my dress plunges into a long V, exposing my neck, down the middle of my chest and sternum, and between my breasts ending just at the end of the middle of my ribcage. It hugs all my curves and then flares out starting right below my waistline, showing off how small my waist is.

Shawn gives a low whistle. "Aphrodite." he whispers.

"SHADDUP!" I laugh, pushing him. Unmovable Shawn.

"Persephone?" he questions. Making me laugh even more. "Naw, too cliche."

"The Huntress.. Definitely Diana. Or Artemis, rather. I always get the two mixed up. Artemis is Grecian." he remembers I'm half Greek on mom's side!

Shawn reaches up and does that thing where he pulls the chopsticks in my hair and then realizes that my hair is also in a braid.

"Aw...shit." he almost pouts.

I giggle and undo the braid as quickly as I can for him.

"Better?" I ask, he instantly nods.

"Much. I wish you'd never wear it up." he reaches over to grasp a handful of my spirals as he gently strokes them.

"Too much, I'd get trapped in a web trying to get anything done."

"You're not doing anything tonight Kitten. Just slow dancing under the stars, barefoot on the sand with me." he whispers, bringing me close.

"Shawn." I cast my eyes down. I don't know what to do with myself when he looks at me like that!

"I love you in this dress! Where on earth have you worn it?" Shawn asks, fingering the soft fabric of my layered skirt.

"I haven't. It was Aunt Lacey's. It's been dry cleaned, hanging in my closet for a year." I reply, feeling so pretty under Shawn's gaze, his words of praise make me giddy.

His lips descend on mine and I am lost. Hopelessly lost. Until that alarm starts going off again.

Even Shawn groans. "Gonna throw that into the ocean." he mutters against my lips before he strides over to his bed to turn the alarm off.

"It's 8:30. We need to get smokies and stuff still. Store closes in 30 minutes." he tells me, stripping his cut off joggers and going over to his dresser, pulling out black cargo shorts and a black t shirt. Black again! It's so rare I ever seen him wear black. I don't think Shawn even owns underwear.

Then he unbraids his hair and shakes it out. Coach Eleany is right, it's a lions' mane.

Soon we're both dressed and Shawn adjusts my necklace, the one from him, around my neck smiling down at me at the door. I slide on strappy, black leather sandals and zip them up the back. Shawn's just wearing simple thongs. They'll be discarded as soon as we get to the beach anyways.

"You are gorgeous." he tells me. "Damn I love your fashion sense."

I beam under his praise.

"Thank you baby." I tell him sincerely.

He opens the drivers side of the door for me, shuts it when I'm in. I unlock his side and push open the door.

Then we're headed to the same grocery store we went to for our picnic. Shawn knows where everything is and grabs all the essentials: smokies, buns, all the condiments one could need and chips, pop and then he grabs a flat of beer as well! I know those are mostly for the guys. I'm definitely having one!

I get this look from Shawn when I pull my wallet to help pay for everything and then tuck it away back in the pocket to my dress.

"Good girl." he whispers. "Thought I might have to turn you over my knee and give you a spanking right here in front of all these nice people."

I gasp and turn crimson as he snickers at me and pays the bill.

"HEY! The cavalry!" It's Jon as we show up, music pounding. I got an 80's hair metal playlist going. Music I know we can all agree on. I park not far from where the bonfire is already started.

Pat, Chris, Jon, Chad, Dale, Pete, Alistair, Matty and Ben are all in attendance. The regulars. I expect Nic and his brother Nate to show up at some point also. And then there's Shawn, completing the circle of 12 that were my brother and his closest friends growing up. Several girls are there with the guys. Pretty girls. Really pretty girls. A couple already with coolers in hand, hanging off off two of the guys, Alistair and Dale. Beautiful, bronze beach babes. Lip gloss shining in the last of the sun as it slips below the ocean horizon.

Everyone is introduced as three more girls arrive and then Nate and Nic show up with their girlfriends in tow also.

"Sick whip! Feline is it?" one of the girls comes up to me. "Hi I'm Jess."

"Hi Jess." I say shyly and we shake hands. "Thanks. I love it too" I smile, glancing over at Kylling.

"You've got great taste in music." she smiles at me as Shawn and Jon set all our beer and smokies up on a picnic table.

"It's Pat's playlist actually." I confess.

"Pat, that's your brother right? The handsome red head over there?" she points at my big brother and I smile.

"Yea that's him." I nod.

"Hot." she giggles. And I can't help myself but laugh.

Breaking hearts all over the place, my brother.

Jess hangs with me for a bit. Shawn brings us both a beer and cracks them for us and heads over to where Chad, Nic and Nate are.

"Damn that dude is tall!" Jess exclaims, watching my handsome boyfriend depart. "And hella gorgeous. Yours?"

I nod, taking a sip from my beer.

"Aw!" Jess sighs. "You're so little. And he's... well..."

"He's not." I say quietly.

"You don't say!" Jess laughs and smashes her beer can into mine. "Cheers to that! Shit!"

Then I realize what I just admitted to and I groan and my cheeks turn fire red. To which Jess laughs even harder.

"That's not what I meant!" I moan, so embarrassed now.

"So what? He's not big?" she looks at me seriously then.

I blush and stammer. What do I say? My boyfriend's cock is fucking gigantic!

"Feline. I'm just fucking with you." Jess giggles, bumping her shoulder into mine.

I smile then and cheers her beer can right back and take a swig.

"Come sit with my sisters and I!" Jess motions.

"Sisters?" I question.

"Ya, there's 5 of us but I only brought Lisa and Kel with me here tonight."

"Holy shit 5 sisters all together?" I ask Jess as she takes my hand and leads me over to a duo of tanned, blonde babes.

"The other 2 aren't old enough. Mom would shit puppies if I brought them here tonight!" Jess laughs.

"Hey Lisa, Kelly. This is Feline. She's Pat's sister." Jess says, introducing me to her siblings.

"Hey Feline." both Jess's sisters say in unison, holding out their hands.

"Hi." I say sheepishly, trying not to be an awkward mess, shaking their hands. "Nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Lisa nods.

"That's dress is to die for! Where did you get it?" Kelly asks me, reaching out to inspect the embroidery along the hem.

"It was my Aunt's. From the 90's. We have the same measurements." I reply, holding out the wide skirts and swishing around in it.

"Black never goes out of style." Lisa nods.

"YES!" I say excitedly! "Exactly." and we cheers our beer cans together.

I sit down with Jess and her 2 sisters and I listen to them talk about "all the hot guys here tonight".

"Yea, 'specially that one right there!" Lisa points directly at Shawn. Kel nods up and down real slow like. A sneaky smile plays over my lips.

My boyfriend is hot.

"Hands off ladies. He's Feline's." Jess announces. Finishing her beer and tossing the empty can in the pit the guys dug.

All the bottles and cans will be tossed in there and by the time we leave someone will collect them all into a bag. Much easier than trying to finagle a garbage in the middle of the dark all night.

"O shit. That guy? The super tall one? He's your man Feline?" Lisa asks, eyeing Shawn and then myself.

"Ya." I grin.

"Shit." Kelly whistles. "I bet he can pick you up and spin you around."

"Yes. Yes he can." I giggle. Feeling brave all of a sudden.

"Dang." is all Lisa says.

"Dang is right." Jess says, smiling over at me.

I giggle and grin as Shawn turns and juts his chin over at me, giving me that smile that kills me every time.

"Shit, he's got a great smile too." Lisa sighs. "Lucky!" she nudges my foot with hers.

I just nod, and smile and finish my beer, tossing it into the pit by the picnic table.

Soon more and more people show up. Bringing beer, coolers, wine and munchies and setting up camping chairs. My car is blasting out some really great 90's alternative now. Temple of the Dog. One of Dad's personal favourites.

Chad comes and sits beside me and Jess.

"Hay Cat." he smiles. "Enjoying yourself?" I nod.

"Cat?" Jess wrinkles her nose. "I thought your name was Feline."

"Well...it is..." I begin to explain.

"Cat's her nickname. Since she was little." Chad finishes. Her name is spelled F-E-L-I-N-E. Get it?"

Jess makes an O with her mouth and laughs.

"That's pretty clever actually." Jess says, smiling over at Chad. And he's grinning right back.

'O shit. I'm in the middle of an attraction here!'

"You should introduce me to your friends Cat." Chad nudges me.

"O crap. I'm sorry. This is Jess, and these are her sisters Lisa and Kelly. Guys, this is Chad. He's Pat's close friend and lives next door to us since I can remember. He's good people. Great, in fact!" I tell them.

Chad grins at me and shakes their hands.

Jess is already into him. I can tell. Chad doesn't seem to mind, I watch his eyes, checking her out.

Chad's a good looking guy. All of Pat's friends are! He's a military man so he's in fantastic shape. He surfs every day and he's tanned to perfection. White teeth gleaming in a smile. He's a gruff guy, loves to scrap but he's so easy to laugh and joke around. He's always been flirtatious. The way he has Jess giggling now makes me smile. He's got these great brown eyes. Most girls comment about Chad's eyes and his body.

Girls love my brothers' friend group. They're good men. Decent, hard working, hard playing men. Smart, strong, masculine, handsome guys with good morals and manners. Who wouldn't want one of them?

"Dance?" Chad asks Jess, motioning with his chin over to where several couples are now slow dancing to November Rain by Guns n Roses, by my car. He stands, and holds out his hand for my new acquaintance.

"Hell yes." Jess sighs and I wave to her as Chad takes her over to where my car is and brings her body close to his.

"Bitch." Lisa giggles.

Kel just smiles.

"There's my girl. Been looking for you." Shawn comes over hands me another beer and seats himself where Chad was. He leans in and kisses me, and gives me just one gentle tongue probe before he pulls back.

"Hi baby." I smile huge for my boyfriend, and then I introduce him to Kelly and Lisa. He smashes cans with them. Except Shawn's is just a root beer.

"Nice to meet you ladies. Nice night for a party ya?" Shawn's deep voice makes me feel so safe and happy.

Kel and Lisa nod and giggle. Ya, Shawn has that effect on girls.

"Ladies, do you mind if I steal my woman here? She hasn't had anything to eat since lunch and she's already on beer 2. I'm gonna stuff her full of meat." Shawn's boyish, fiendish smile that makes my new companions laugh and laugh.

"We'll be here." Lisa says, shooing me off to go eat.

Shawn takes me to the picnic table and grabs a couple sticks some of Pat and his friends carved for our weenie roast. I swear, Shawn brought enough smokies and buns to feed half of Cayucos.

He busies himself, making us our smokie sticks, loading two on each, and we head over to the fire and Shawn steals someone's chair and seats himself, bringing me down onto his knee.

I watch as Benny goes over to where my new acquaintances are seated and takes Kelly's hand, asking her to come over and sit with him.

'Ah so THAT'S who Ben's been seeing! Everyone's been talking about the hot model girl Ben hooked up with last month. This must be her. Kelly is gorgeous!' I think to myself, watching them walk over to Ben's driftwood log. He seats himself and she drapes across his lap. They share a sweet kiss. AW!

Shawn and I roast our weenies together and several others start to follow suit. Soon it's a mad dash to get to where all the buns and condiments are. Shawn tells me to stay and relax and leaves with our smokies.

Suddenly, a paper plate is presented in front of me with a pile of ripple chips and my 2 dogs are wrapped in buns with mustard and ketchup. Exactly the way I like it. Shawn hands me a bottle of water.

"Cheers." Shawn grins, knocking his water bottle into mine and takes a big swig.

"Aww! Thank you!" I say to him before biting into a smokie, being careful about my dress. Fuck is it ever good. Charcoaled to perfection. I swear that's the only bite I taste as I inhale the rest of it.

Shawn laughs as he's only half finished one of his own.

"Good?" he grins at me, handing me a napkin.

I nod and polish off my water bottle and dig into the second.

"Little sister." Pat leans in and kisses my cheek, passing me another beer, just as I pop the last bite in my mouth.

"Patty!" I leap up and throw my arms around my big brother and he swings me around in circles as I giggle my face off.

"Told Shawn he isn't allowed to just keep you. I miss you. Come home." Pat jokes, planting me back on my feet.

"You just miss coffee and breakfast in the morning." I poke him in the ribs.

"OOF!" he affects. "Ya ok, maybe a little bit of that. Place isn't the same without you, though, Baby Bear."

"Aw!" I smile. Pat can be such a charmer when he wants to be. "Big Brother Bear."

"Shawny boy!" Pat and Shawn smash knuckles together and Pat hands Shawn a beer. Shawn declines. "C'mon it's a fuckin' beer, brother. Not a crack pipe."

Shawn laughs out loud and grabs the beer, cracking it and downing half.

"Fuckin' guy. There! Happy?" Shawn's smile is full of mischief. Like he might carry Pat into the ocean and dump him there in front of all the hot girls.

"Don't even think about it guy." Pat warns as they smash beer cans together and my brother comes and sits beside us.

"He knows!" Shawn grins at me. "Into the soup with Pat." he winks.

"I'll wreck you." Pat smiles.

"Maybe...should I take my chances Feline?" Shawn turns to me, I shake my head.

"NO WAY! It'll be an all out water war then! Party over! Everyone will be soaked!"

The guys laugh and cheers each other again.

The night rolls on and Jess comes back and hangs out with me and Shawn, sitting on Chad's lap and drinking another cooler. She's super fun and sarcastic. I decide I like her very much.

"Baby." Shawn brushes my hair away from my face and leans in, kissing my cheek over to my jaw and up the shell of my ear. I gasp when he nips my throat. "Come dance with me. Take your sandals off. Toss them in the back of Kylling."

I nod. Hoping I don't humiliate myself in front of this whole party. I've never in my life danced with anyone before. Well, except Dad, at my graduation dinner.

Shawn lets me get off his lap and takes my hand leading me over to where my car is. No one else is dancing at this moment. I move to take my sandals off.

"Let me." he whispers when we're near my car, crouching, putting one of my feet on his knee and unzipping the back of my left sandal, sliding it off, tossing it expertly into the back of my car. He kisses the top of my foot and then he gives the same treatment to my right foot.

"Shawn." I sigh.

"Ya baby?" he looks up at me and glides his hands up my leg perched on his knee, kissing all the way up. Laying several on the top of my thigh before pulling the soft skirts of my dress back down and standing, taking me in his arms.

LV4206
LV4206
158 Followers