My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scorpions Send me an Angel comes on. The same song from last night! Shawn immediately spins me around in his arms and sings low to me.

"Send me an angel. Right now. Right now." I'm red as a beet but it's dark out again and my shyness is hidden from view. I'm loving this!

I try and match my boyfriends' movements. It's obvious he's done this a few times. He doesn't care when I step on his feet. He just lifts me up and spins me around in his arms again, planting me on the ground. Then he brings my body in flush with his and sways with me. The move is instantly sexual. He dips me low and kisses my chest, and then my throat, swaying me up against him in a sexy hip gyration that's slow and sensual. I giggle.

"Move with me." he moans in my ear, bringing one of my legs up and over his hips, he sways into me again. The move not unlike when he slides inside me when we make love. My breath hitches in my throat.

"You're so fucking sexy." I tell him, my boyfriend. "You know just how to move. Always."

Shawn only smiles and spins me around again. I try my best to match his movements, but I feel like an awkward dork.

"You gotta relax baby. Don't look over there. Look at me. Come here." his eyes grab and hold mine, and he spins me so my back is to the guys and the bonfire. All I see is Shawn and my awesome Firebird behind him.

Then he brings me flush up against him, pressing my cheek to his chest, and sways low with me, bringing our hips almost together as he dips.

"Follow my lead." he whispers and then we begin to dance.

It's sexual. Fully so. But also it's fun! Shawn is so patient, teaching me how to move with him. How to roll my hips to match his movements. Soft, rotating, fluid motions. Swaying now as Guns n Roses Rocket Queen comes on.

Shawn takes my hand and dips me again and I grasp his hip with my leg and he picks me up and spins me and moves his hips with mine. Fuck, this is fun! He rolls my back until my hair touches the ground and runs his hand down my throat, my sternum between my breasts and then slides it around my back and spins me around so my back is to his front. He bends his knees, waits for me to understand I am supposed to do the same, and then he's all but humping me softly on our makeshift dance floor. Just one or two slides of his body up my backside and down again. Then he turns me back around to face him and kisses me.

Fuck, this is a kiss!

Several shouts from the bonfire come our way. Shouts of appreciation and "Shawn you dog!"

He doesn't miss a beat and takes me into more dance moves. Much more sexy.

"...and you're a rocket queen...I might be too much but honey you're a bit obscene" he sings to me, making me smile. Shawn can actually carry a tune!

Then we're joined by several of our friends and pretty girls and the sexy dancing is put away for the time being.

"That was so fun!" I tell Shawn, breathless as he pulls me up against him again. "And hot. Shawn..."

"You're hot Feline. Shit..." Shawn adjusts himself in his cargo shorts and kind of laughs. I grip him in the dark and then pull away after he gasps.

Shawn leads me to the picnic table, takes two beers and we head back to the bonfire.

He cracks both and hands me one, clinking his into mine.

"That was sexy you two." Jess's eyes are gleaming, coming over to us with Chad's hand in hers.

"Ya, not bad dude. Not bad." Chad and Shawn smash beer cans and drink.

"Thanks man." Shawn grins. "It's easy when your dance partner is Feline." he brushes some of my hair away from my face again and kisses my shoulder as I sit on his lap.

I blush and turn away, face burning. Shawn just laughs.

More music, more dancing and more smokies are roasted. I've had my fill of alcohol at this point and refrain from any more. Three is enough for me and I'm on number four. I don't want to get wasted and make a fool of myself in front of all our friends.

Shawn only ever had the two.

It's midnight and all the guys start barking and howling at the moon. A tradition, of sorts, shared among surfers. It carries on for a good 15 minutes and Jess, her sisters, and I join in. Howling our faces off at the full moon directly overhead.

Eventually someone gets the idea that we should all go swimming. No way. I'm not even wearing a bra! Not with Pat here! Several of our friends pair off with girls. Even Pat goes, a cute brunette follows him.

Shawn and I stay put and make out beside the bonfire until I'm wet and hot downstairs. Several other couples are doing the same. Including Jess and Chad over on the picnic table.

Lots of slow songs play in a row, setting the mood. Shawn is toying with the hem of my dress, stroking an ankle as he licks my throat.

"I'm gonna get you home and take you six ways to Sunday." he murmurs, raising goose flesh all up and down my arms.

"Shawn." I sigh.

"Ya baby...you like that?" he starts laying delicious bites all over my throat.

"Fuck." I almost cry out.

"You look so good baby. So good." Shawn's hand is creeping up my calf and now my thigh, stroking me firmly with strong fingers. "Fuckin' sexy. And beautiful. That's what you are."

"Please..."I whine spreading my legs for him.

He growls slightly, making me shiver, and moves his hand up to cup my sex.

"Fuck...me..." he says deeply. "You're so hot down here Feline."

I moan, roll my head onto my boyfriends shoulder and bite him there. He chuckles.

"Little Kitten bites." he pulls back and looks at me in the firelight. "Do that again."

So I do and he purrs in appreciation. "Yes baby." he encourages.

I bite him like he bites me, up his throat to his ear. He groans up against me and takes my mouth in a deeply passionate kiss. Our tongues are almost at war we are so excited and then he pulls back.

"SHIT." he smiles. "We'll make a real vampire out of you yet." he winks. And nuzzles my throat.

Our friends come back from the ocean soaking wet and laughing. More beers are cracked. Shawn's flat is almost gone and someone pulls another out from under the table. It's gonna be that kind of night.

Not for us though.

"My babe's got work in the morning." Shawn announces to Pat and our group.

"AW!" Jess exclaims. "I was just getting to know you Feline."

Shawn nudges me. "Give her your number." he whispers. "She's a nice girl!"

I feel shy and fidgety and Shawn just laughs.

"Her phone's broken Jess but I've got her digits for you. She'll have a new one this week." Shawn explains and recites my number, by heart, for Jess as she plugs it into her phone.

"Thanks Shawn!" Jess smiles over at my boyfriend, sitting on Chad's lap as they share a beer.

"No prob." He pats my butt and I stand up. Shawn behind me taking my hand.

"I bid you all Adieu." Shawn bows, chuckling.

"Bye guys!" I wave and all our friends tell us to have a good night, but not too good if you know what I mean!

Pat kisses my cheek.

"See you tomorrow baby sister." and he goes to grab another can of beer and plugs in his little stereo to his phone, as I'll be taking the tunes away.

Shawn drives us back to his place. He's only had 2 beers the whole night and is a big guy. I know it's not safe for me to drive. He's so damn good to my car. He's the best.

When we pull into his house he turns to me, with this look that I'll never forget. This look that tells me I AM IN FOR IT!

Instant wet panties, making the walk up to his front door interesting to say the least.

When we're inside, Shawn leans into me and nips my bottom lip.

"Take your dress off." he tells me, in that deep tone that lets me know, he means business.

Panties totally soaked now, I obey, unwrapping my dress and sliding it off me, laying it on the chair at the front of the house. I stand before Shawn in only my small knickers, gazing up at him, trying to anticipate what he might want. Might do.

I don't have to wait long as after he fully appraises my body, eating me alive he tells me what he wants.

"I want to torture my Kitten into total submission tonight. Sweet torture baby." he says as he steps towards me and takes my hands in his, bringing the wrists together and clasping them in his grip. "Will you be ok with me tying you up?" his eyes are dark, filled with that amazing strength and passion that makes me wet and weak in the knees.

"YES!" I nod. "Yes! O God..." I whisper then, "Please tie me up Shawn!"

That's all he needs to hear, one hand gripping my wrists he leads me into his bedroom and seats me on the bed, where he tells me to stay. And then he goes to a dresser and takes out several ties. Men's neckties. Turning towards me he's got a fiendish grin on his face. It's then I realize what he's about to do with those men's ties!

The flood in my panties is real as Shawn walks towards me. He takes my wrists and binds them together. Not unkindly, but I'm not getting out of this either.

And then I'm being kissed. And this kiss is hungry in a way I don't know if Shawn has kissed me yet. This is a dominant kiss. A kiss that let's me know who is control. And it's definitely him. And I wouldn't want him any other way than this!

Being dominated by Shawn is a big fantasy of mine. Huge. And I'm about to get a taste of it! Am I scared? FUCK YES! I'm also so curious and aroused. Shawn could do almost anything to me right now and I'd be begging for it.

When he lowers me to his bed and starts to tie my feet, legs spread apart to the drawers under his platform, I know for sure he is in control. I want this. O God do I ever want this!

And then he pulls a pair of scissors out of his desk drawer. I am instantly aware and wondering what the hell those are for.

He walks over to me, smiling that devastating smile. Flashing me those long shears.

And then they are under the waistband to my panties. I flinch at the coolness of the metal against me.

As Shawn slices away the only material hiding me from him I am reminded just how much I trust him. Just how much he knows me. I am reminded again how good he is at reading my mind. His eyes meet mine before the last cut. I nod. Wanting this. Wanting whatever he has in store for me.

The sharp scissors slice through the other side of my panties and he rips them off my body with a deep growl of appreciation of my nakedness. I am trussed up and completely naked. All for him.

"I trust you." I tell him, nodding again.

"And I love you for it." he says, kissing me softly. "Shall we begin?"

~ to be continued ~