My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 10a

Story Info
Feline, Shawn and all their friends take psychedelics.
15.8k words
4.76
4.4k
9

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LV4206
LV4206
159 Followers

(Hello faithful readers and new readers alike! I'm sorry I've been long absent. I was a month long in the osteoarthritus ward of one of the hospitals in my city. I have a degenerative bone disease that's compressing the root of my spinal cord and really kicked my ass for a bit. Spinal surgery is now on the table. It's a lot but I'm out now and for the time being, sorta stable. I finally feel like I could finish this long-awaited for chapter. Hospital life isn't very conducive to writing romance, as much as I actually did try. I'll be uploading part b to this chapter in 2 days. I'm just finishing the editing process. Also, be on the lookout for my renditions of Feline, Shawn, Patrick and all their friends and family in the next weeks in the "artwork" area of my profile. I am currently designing everyone in The Sims 4 and I hope you all like. Just something fun. I thought it would be neat for everyone to "see" what kind of people I am writing. Give a nice visual aid.

Be happy and well friends. On with the show!)

~Feline~

My alarm goes off at 5:10 am, and I am up and outta bed in a flash. Nature calls, and then I head down to the kitchen.

I creep down the stairs in my long, black pajama pants and matching top with the long sleeves. The character embroidered on the top is Emily Strange and her adorable little black cat. It's soft and thin, and it'll be perfect to travel and nap in the back of my car.

Pat's just about to fix himself an Americano when I come into the kitchen and touch his arm, showing him the text I got from Shawn on the staircase:

"Tell Pat I got his Americano, and I got his girl, what you get. ETA 12 minutes. With breakfast even!"

"Fuckin' rights." Pat nods and puts the coffee beans away and pulls me in for a sleepy hug.

"Ready to get blasted off into outer space, sister?" he winks at me, releasing me to check out what's in the fruit bowl.

"Yes. Yes I am." I say firmly, nodding. Angie comes down the stairs, looking sweet and shy. Hair super disheveled.

'O Pat, you ravished her last night!' I think to myself. 'God, she probably loves you now. O dear.'

Girls fell hard for my brother. I could understand why. He's a fun, exciting, good-looking man. And he tends to be pretty affectionate with women in general. I don't know about other girls, but I know that I thrive off Shawn's affection. I can't imagine it being much different.

I head over to the foyer, prepared to head out to the garage and get my case of wine Mom and Dad said I could have, and there's the case! Planted next to my big backpack. A selection of whites and reds. Mom and Dad are the best. There's a cute note on top:

"Have fun kids! We love you so much! Be safe and have a great time. TAKE PICTURES! Xoxo Mom and Dad."

They'd still be asleep for another 90 minutes before they got up for work.

I run upstairs and take care of the last minute stuff: make my bed, brush my teeth, splash my face, pack my toothbrush and toothpaste and floss. Then I grab my pillow and my b.c. pills and the 2 hoodies I was taking. Shawn's black zip up UC Berkeley one that makes me look like a child, it's so huge on me. But fluffy and warm and comfy! And smelling like him. And then I take one of my hoodies too. No logos. Nothing on it. Just a plain pullover black hoodie.

I head downstairs and wait on the bench in the foyer with the front door open, shoving my pills into one of the pockets of my backpack. Shawn pulls in 5 minutes later.

I run out to him, launching myself, and he catches me and swings me around and around in his arms.

"Fuck!" He laughs. "I'll never get bored with your greetings, Feline. Never ever." he crushes me to him and I sigh.

Then Shawn tells me to get into the car. The back seat has a nice big blanket all tucked in and tight, and Shawn's pillow is off to one side. It looks so comfortable and inviting.

"Just get comfy, baby girl. He's your coffee, he pulls the cup out of the holder and hands it to me after I jump in the back of Kylling. Then he hands me a little bag filled with 2 bacon and egg croissants and 2 little hash brown patties with ketchup from a local trucker stop that's open for breakfast 24 hours. He winks at me and tells me to relax.

A few moments later Shawn comes out of my house, my backpack on his back, wine box under one arm, my pillow and two hoodies in another hand, a bacon and egg croissant half-eaten hanging out of his mouth. I laugh as he puts everything down and opens up my cars' trunk.

Shawn casually munches away and places the rest of my gear in the back and shuts the trunk.

"That it?" he questions like he can't believe that's all I had. I'm nodding and we both hear my brother.

Pat and Angie, now looking much more presentable, come out of the house with their bags, pillows, and various other things they are bringing. Shawn helps them load up Pat's bright blue Jeep with gear and boards, andwe are ready!

I get a really sweet kiss from my lover before he puts my car in reverse, and we head out of my driveway, Pat following. Chad and Jess are waiting next door, pulling out after us.

We're meeting everyone over at Chris' and leaving town together by 6 am. We get there at a quarter to.

Shawn and Pat help the guys load up the last of everything we need. All our friends are here. All 16 of us. God, this was exciting!

The girls all mill about my car, all of us sipping our coffee or tea. We watch our men work and admire their toned bodies. Not one of them will let us help.

"No way!" Nate says. "Ladies don't need to sweat this early in the morning. Unless it's between the sheets." and he winks at his girl, Jen.

I've got Angie in the back seat with me. She's so adorable and shy. I really hope that she isn't hopelessly in love with my brother. I hold her hand and tell her she looks pretty in her sundress.

"You think?" she giggles then, her light brown shoulder-length hair shining in the sun now starting to come over the hills behind us.

"I think." I wink at her.

Jess is casually leaning against my car, sipping her coffee and eating up Chad as he helps Benny and Pat get the 3 folding tables onto the roof rack of Chris' SUV.

She pulls her sunglasses down, so she can get an unencumbered view of her man's ass as he bends over and lifts the last table up to Pat as Ben ratchets down the roof straps.

I smirk watching her. And think about how much I like to watch Shawn do, well, anything.

The man is psychic. Here he comes, hair flowing, tight white t shirt outlining everything about him. He knows when I am thinking about him. I swear. He has this smile, like he's caught me with a thought bubble above my head with his face in it. His jeans look so good on him. I really dig the denim pants he buys. I don't know where he gets them, but it's like they are made just for him!

At last! We're all piled into our cars, Nate and Jen are the last, and they jump into my brother's jeep. Ben is first to leave, leading the way.

I curl up in the back seat. Tummy full of warm food and coffee. Shawn passes me a blanket he took from the back of his couch at home. I throw it over myself and snuggle in.

"Love you baby." I say sleepily.

"Aw, Kitten. Fucking love you." He reaches back and grabs my knee, squeezing it before placing his hand back on the custom stick shift he gifted me.

"You gonna sleep?" Shawn asks. I nod.

"Mm Hmmm" I snuggle into Shawn's pillow and take a big breath. O, he smells so good!

"OK, you mind if I play some music, not loud. Promise."

"Baby of course." I poke him in the side, and he chuckles and turns on something soft. Boards of Canada. God, I love this man so much! He knows who Boards of Canada are!

I pass out to Music has the Right to Children.

*******************************************************************

"Baby Bear." I can hear Pat.

"Kitty Cat." Shawn.

I crack an eye.

"Are we here?" I ask, all groggy and sleepy still.

"Nope. We're about an hour out. We're getting groceries. Want to come? Or, do you have a list?" Pat asks me, Angie at his side as he wraps his arm around her and kisses her cheek, making her smile.

"Ya!" I grin, stretching. "I want to come!"

Shawn already has my black flip-flops out on the pavement of the parking lot for me. He's the most considerate, observant man!

I slide out the back of my car and into my sandals, not even caring one whit that I am still in my PJ's. Shawn says it's cute, so why should I care what anyone else thinks?

There's about 7 of us. Everyone else stayed camped out with the cars and gear. They trusted us to get what was wanted or needed.

Everyone has their own list and splits up. Pat, Angie, and I let Shawn lead the way. He's just so fast and efficient.

We're all having steak for dinner tonight. And I want prawns, so Shawn buys every last prawn in the deli. Butter, salt n pepper, condiments. Weenies and marshmallows, buns, hamburgers, coffee, soda, so much chips and candy and pop. Beef jerky and pepperoni sticks. All kinds of yummy and bad little packaged food. Candy bars. And then breakfast stuff. Enough bacon to have 10 heart attacks. Eggs, bread, hash brown patties. Tons of fruit. Shawn and I went buck wild in the fruit section. Everything is in season right now. We piled in 10 bags of cherries alone, to share. And an entire flat of peaches!

I see everyone's carts and I think to myself we're going to have so much food and munchies left over after this. Then I remember, surfers will eat non-stop, given half the chance. I don't know what I am so worried about. Shawn and Pat pay for everything with everyone's combined cash.

It's mental how much our group is spending on this trip. For 2 or 3 days. I tried not to think about that and just enjoy that this was happening at all.

And then there's a cart full of beer, coolers and pre-mixed pouches of margarita, Piña colada and daiquiris that were to be kept frozen. Slushy drinks. Stuff Jess likes, and I am fast appreciating as well. Nothing hard is put in the carts. I told everyone I have lots of wine. I'm definitely going to suggest having a good portion of it tonight over our prawns, steak and roasted potato, corn on the cob and giant salad dinner.

Shawn tells me to come up front, so he doesn't have to maneuver stuff around in the back to make room for all our food loot.

He's a smart man, my Shawn, he'd already charged up our new coolers with built-in 12 hour refrigeration units and was now loading all the perishables into them. Everything else he deposits into the back seat and drops a bag of cherries, water bottle and 2 bananas into my lap.

"Aw! Babe!" I grin. "Thank you." I dig into the cherries.

"You need to eat." he shrugs, with that easy smile. "Coffee? The guys want a last round of it before we head back out onto the road."

"YES!" I grin.

Shawn gives Ben the thumbs up.

"Coffee!" he calls across the parking lot.

"McD's down the road. This way." Ben motions out the side of his SUV and leads the way.

5 vehicles follow Ben. Shawn and I are in the rear.

I slide on my aviators and bring my legs up cross-legged and continue eating cherries and sipping on water.

Shawn orders me a double caramel latte at McDonald's and 2 big macs for himself.

"You sure you don't want anything?" Shawn asks as we wait for his burgers.

I hold up the cherry bag. "I'm good!" I smile, spitting another pit over the side of my car.

We're back on the road again, and Shawn cranks up the volume on his playlist. It's Filejacker, I know this is one of his favorites. The track is called Calling the Fallen. It's a Witch House track. And it's perfect highway music!

I stretch in my seat and my shirt rides up, exposing my belly, Shawn's right in there with his warm hand. Stroking me.

"Your skin is so soft." he says, glancing over at me as we take a wide turn on the road.

"You like that, hey?" I grin over at him. "It would be pretty shitty if you didn't." I use the same phrase he used on me, the first morning we were together, after we gave our virginity to each other.

Shawn laughs and then delves his hand under the elastic waist band of my pajama pants. He gasps.

"Feline!" He almost purrs, and then he cups my naked sex. "No panties...baby girl..."

"You better pay attention to the road." I smile, and just slightly spread my legs for him. Being a tease. Two can play at the denial game!

"I've got the road, baby...Shit..." his finger slides inside me, I gasp, and then he withdraws.

"Damn! Ya, you're right. I can't do both. No way. That tight, little pussy is just begging for my meat right now." Shawn sits up and adjusts himself. His cock straining against his jeans.

"I want you so bad, Shawn!" I confess.

"Feline. My Artemis...You are going to get the fuck of a lifetime. It's been a week since I last came! I hope you're ready to take a few heavy loads, pretty baby." He's stroking my leg now, pulling up the loose jersey pant until it's up around the top of my thigh, so he can pet my skin.

"I can't wait!" I exclaim. "The last time I came is when we masturbated together." I admit.

"Honey, that was over two weeks ago!" Shawn looks like he feels sorry for me. "I've neglected my babe." he shakes his head.

"Shawn, you were healing!" I tell him.

"No excuse." he grits out, seeing our line of cars begin to slow down. Ben is turning off. This is it!

"It's the best excuse... Shawn, are we almost there?" I'm bouncing in my seat now, and he's chuckling at me.

"I think so! The way Benny was explaining it, it's 20 minutes down this road right down to sea level." Shawn's excitement shows in his voice.

We were up in the hills on the coastal highway. The ocean way down below us, glittering in the morning sun. It was time to descend to surf and sand.

We follow our friends down a really narrow, twisting road that has my ears popping more than once.

Finally, we pull right onto a gravel road. Shawn really slows down now, mindful of the paint job on my car. He's so respectful. It takes us a bit longer, but we see where everyone is headed, and eventually we are turning into a tree line, and he parks Kylling in a small clearing with everyone else.

We've descended into a lightly forested area! It's so pretty! Ben was right! This is the perfect place to camp. I can just make out the beach line beyond the trees and the sound of the pounding surf.

There's no way even one more car will be able to park in here. I'm pretty grateful Nic had access to that big tour van. I don't know how we all would have been able to make it if we didn't have it.

All of us roll out of our vehicles and Ben spreads his arms wide.

"Well, this is it! What do ya think?" he's beaming with pride for finding such a sick camping spot, he's got his big digital SLR round his neck.

"Outdone yourself man." Pat says.

"Yea no shit bro!" Chad smacks Ben on the back.

"I want a picture of us all. What do you guys think?" Ben digs a tripod out of the back of Chris' SUV.

Everyone agrees. Us girls immediately check how we look in car mirrors. Satisfied, we all get into a group.

Ben is a professional photographer and videographer. He went to school and everything. He was always the media guy of the group. Whether they were skateboarding or surfing. Ben was the guy who took all the photos and footage. He had huge archives of it online. It was fun to go back in time and watch all the guys growing up. He got a job at the local newspaper, and even the local news channel hires him for freelance work. It's how we all found out about Steinberg. Ben works there. He told everyone.

"How about around Cat's whip?" Ben instructs, gesturing to my Firebird.

All our friends gather around my car. Some behind, some in front, some off to the side. Jess perches herself on the trunk, hugging Chad and Shawn, and I stand near my driver's side door. Him behind me, his arms around my shoulders, holding me. Pat and Angie right next to us.

Ben takes several pictures and then adjusts a few things.

"OK, I've got a remote, guys. No timer. I'll let you know." Ben says as he comes and stands with us.

Click. Click. Click.

Lots of us start making faces, then doing silly poses. I hope the one of Shawn tilting my face up with his hand to kiss me turns out! I want that one on my wall!

Then Ben stops clicking and tells us he'll get his laptop out later and show us.

Soon everyone is pounding fists, and we all decide to check out the beach and the surf before we unload and make camp.

The sun is shining bright, but we are shielded from most of it by our cool canopy of trees. We all trail down to the beach Not 2 minutes from our camp site where we'll pitch our tents. Under the safety of the little forest patch. There's actually outhouses! 4 of them! And they are stocked and they aren't disgusting! This place looks maintained.

Onto the beach, all of us exclaim loudly about the absolute beauty of the breakers and surf. The sand here is so white, almost as white as Shawn's hair.

It's breathtakingly stunning. A beach that goes on for miles. I can totally see this is a surfers wet dream. Shawn grips my hand tight and stares in awe at the beauty before him.

The coastline promises all kinds of fun adventures with the girls in the form of little caves and caverns and sand that drags on forever. We could go check out all the weird life in the eddy pools! I was so into that. Sunday, the guys promised they'd continue their lessons with the ladies. I was looking forward to it.

The forest follows the coast as far as I can see until it curves around to the right of a small foothill. I'm so glad I brought my little tennis shoes now. I want to explore that forest line.

All of us are telling Chris what a magical place this is. The guys are champing at the bit to get into the soup.

First things first. Set up camp.

We all busy ourselves. The guys unload everything and the girls get going setting everything up as far as where our food and makeshift kitchen should go. And then 3 of the guys head off into the woods with their women and start collecting fallen wood for the fire. Enough until at least tomorrow. Then we can forage again. When Nate, Nic and Benny come back, they take turns showing off what they can do with an axe as they start chopping down the dead wood they hauled back from the forest. Their girlfriends Jen, Carla and Kelly make 2 piles each of kindling and fire logs. Our little camp is so organized!

I'm setting up the three folding tables with Jess, Lisa and my new shadow, Angie. We set up all our plates, cups, utensils and napkins, with all the flats of water and soda and beer. Stuff we'll need access to, often.

I finagle a bowl of sorts using one of the guys Frisbees and make a pretty fruit arrangement on one of our tables. Easy access for anyone who wants to munch.

Jon, Chris and Ben bring huge water tower bottles of water over to the "kitchen". Jon sets up a spout on one of them. Pressing the large button on top allows water to be hosed out from the spigot. No turning bottles upside down! This will be perfect for cooking, doing dishes, and washing up.

Shawn and Pat bring 2 of the picnic tables from around the site and place them together. Then they haul over everyone's little BBQ's and gas stoves and set them up for us. 6 in total. This will be our food preparation area.

Bags of chips, dip, jerky and pepperoni sticks are stacked up. Candy of all kinds are all thrown into one box together and placed on the table. Chris says candy is essential when you trip.

Our camp is starting to look really promising! Shawn and Pat set up our new tent and everyone freaks out about what a "mansion" it is.

Shawn just shrugs. "I'm a big guy, hence, big tent."

Several of the girls giggle, lots of laughs start, and my face is burning like crazy. Shawn finds the whole thing incredibly amusing.

LV4206
LV4206
159 Followers