My Brother's Best Friend Ch. 10a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm Hmm." she moans against me. "I like big cocks, and I cannot lie."

I throw my head back and laugh, that laugh ending in a moan as she takes me super deep inside her oral chamber.

Feline has gotten so good at giving me head. It's hard to imagine there might be a girl that's better at her than this. There's just no way. And now, with her new-found mushroom confidence, she's trying all kinds of new motions on me.

I move to grip her hair, now blowing in the sea breeze. I can't describe how getting a blowjob feels like on mushrooms, but it's unreal. There are so many new sensations already, and then adding sex into the mix? This has got to be one of the weirdest and greatest moments of my life. I've never felt love like this. I've never adored someone so much. I've never been orally worshiped like my Kitten is now worshiping me as she works her lips and tongue over and around me, sending me into oblivion.

And then there it is. I'm coming!! I didn't even realize it was happening until suddenly I am hit with a release of pleasure, so intense, I absolutely see stars, blocking out my vision! I can't help it, I roar to the heavens as I grip my lovers' head and explode, absolutely fucking explode into her throat!

"MMMFFF!" is all I hear from my baby, and then, "MM HMM! MM HMM!" her blowjob noise for: YES, YES!

I shoot a gallon down my girlfriends' throat. It has to be at least a gallon. Time stretches out when you are on psychedelics, and my orgasm was no different. I feel like I'm coming for at least 5 minutes before Feline pulls off me, slightly coughing and giggling at the same time.

"Good God!" I shout. Now collapsing onto the sand.

"YAY! I DID IT!" Feline smiles, very proud of her bad little self.

"You sure as fuck did. What the hell just happened!?" I ask her as she scoots over and lays in my arms. All that delicious, pale, creamy skin, mine, to stroke and hold.

"Well, see, I gave you a blowjob, and you had what's called an orgasm." she smirks up at me, all sarcasm. Jess is rubbing off on her.

We share a good laugh as I hold my girl and try to breathe steady.

"Fuckin' hell." I groan, feeling my monster finally start to soften. Feline tucks it back into my shorts, buttoning the fly.

"Let's go back to the party." she tells me, sitting up. "I miss everyone."

"Baby, I just came so hard!" I chuckle. "Damn. I need a minute. That was crazy." It really was. My heart is pumping hard, my body is tingling all over. I feel absolutely incredible.

"Really? It was that good?" she asks, laying on top of my chest, a delicate hand perched under her chin as she looks at me.

"Honey." I gasp. "I didn't even know if I could get hard, and then you made me come! FUCK!"

"YAY!" is all she says as I grip fistfuls of powdery-soft sand between my hands and will myself to calm down.

"I love doing that." she tells me. "You taste so good. Even better on mushrooms!"

I can't help but chuckle. The lighthearted moment helping my heart to stop its erratic racing.

We breathe together as one, watching the ocean froth and foam.

Eventually, I feel partially like a human being again. Enough of one where we can rejoin our friends.

As we dress, I ask her why she didn't even want anything for herself! I have to admit, I am so fucked up and distracted. I should have brought this up before.

"We have all night, Shawn." she winks at me, zipping her onesie up. "I like the slow burn."

Smiling, we make our way back up the beach to our friends and the mushroom party. More music is coming from Carla's little stereo, and it's pretty great. New Order's Blue Monday. Another classic.

We're greeted by the grinning faces of our friends. And I feel more camaraderie than I may have ever felt as I take my seat between Pat and Chad, and Feline heads over to a cooler and takes out a Cherry Coke. And suddenly I am excited to see where the rest of the night is headed, as I glance at my watch and see it's only midnight!

Pat and I smash knuckles as I plant myself next to him at the fire. His girl Angie is hugging Feline now, telling her she was missed. I'm beyond happy to see my girl with some girlfriends of her very own. It's good for her. She's been awash in the testosterone of our group for so long. It's a wonder she's not a total tomboy. I laugh to myself and glance up at the moon and breathe, anticipating the rest of the night with my best friends, my woman and our chosen family.

~to be continued~